Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: request a .003 loan paid back at .004 (no collateral  (Read 458 times)
mzforfree (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:39:30 AM

except this and other things and don't count such as 10+ year steam accounts and etc way worth the value of this. Also offering my systems engineering/multidisciplinary approach to BTC analysis via my service thread.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:17:52 AM

except this and other things and don't count such as 10+ year steam accounts and etc way worth the value of this. Also offering my systems engineering/multidisciplinary approach to BTC analysis via my service thread.

Your "service" isnt valid collateral that the lender can secure and sell if you default, plus the tx fees would be more than the amount youre asking.
mzforfree (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:31:58 AM

gotcha, and i got negative trust for that? WTF at least give me achance to lose this down i'm new at this. PLUS MY POST SAID NO COLLATERAL.. kinda messed up how i got neg rep... so it seems like the senior members can punish newbies just for not knowing the rules.. it said implicity i had no collateral didn't know I couldn't post a no collateral borrow on such conditions.. please investigate trust claim mods ill delete
Bluengold341

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:38:18 AM

i've done business with him, he sent first anyways because he gives benefit of the doubt. Good guy. I will lend now that i have bitcoins now just please pay back in timely manner.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 05:38:44 AM

gotcha, and i got negative trust for that? WTF at least give me achance to lose this down i'm new at this. PLUS MY POST SAID NO COLLATERAL.. kinda messed up how i got neg rep... so it seems like the senior members can punish newbies just for not knowing the rules.. it said implicity i had no collateral didn't know I couldn't post a no collateral borrow on such conditions.. please investigate trust claim mods ill delete

You are correct.  Learn the rules before you post.

I give second chances for those who are not truly intending to scam.  If you contribute in a positive manner to the community for the next month without taking loans, I can remove the negative trust.

I find most people just abandon the accounts, as they intended to scam, and have no interest in our community.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
mzforfree (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:29:13 PM

You are correct.  Learn the rules before you post.

I give second chances for those who are not truly intending to scam.  If you contribute in a positive manner to the community for the next month without taking loans, I can remove the negative trust.

I find most people just abandon the accounts, as they intended to scam, and have no interest in our community.

thanks, I am trying. You have to understand that just like with btc buying/selling there is an even sharper learning curve in figuring out this community
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: