Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous says NASA is about to Announce Alien Invasion of Earth  (Read 1320 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:01:30 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 10:59:29 PM by Ucy

Hackers group Anonymous claims US space agency NASA is about to announce the discovery of intelligent alien life.
“NASA says aliens are coming! ” the group wrote on their website.
Anonymous’ claim is based on a number of recent NASA discoveries coupled with comments made by one of the agency’s spokesmen during a congressional hearing titled ‘Advances in the Search for Life,’ in April.

Professor Thomas Zurbuchen, associate administrator for the Science Mission Directorate, told the hearing that NASA’s recent advances, such as the discovery of hydrogen in Saturn’s moon Enceladus and the Hubble team’s promising results from the oceans of Jupiter’s moon, Europa, are promising signs that we’re closer than ever to discovering evidence of alien life.
https://www.rt.com/viral/393965-anonymous-nasa-discover-aliens/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:21:34 PM

The Revelation in the Bible tells us that the Devil will come up from the abyss.

The devil is a powerful alien who Jesus sent to his death in the abyss. He will come back to life. When he does, he certainly isn't going to announce it until he is ready. Maybe he won't announce it at all.

The thing to think about is, when he DOES come up from the abyss, it will be near the time of Judgment, when Jesus will return to judge the world.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:25:40 PM

The Revelation in the Bible tells us that the Devil will come up from the abyss.

The devil is a powerful alien who Jesus sent to his death in the abyss. He will come back to life. When he does, he certainly isn't going to announce it until he is ready. Maybe he won't announce it at all.

The thing to think about is, when he DOES come up from the abyss, it will be near the time of Judgment, when Jesus will return to judge the world.

Cool
when he DOES come up from the abyss,..So it's not about aliens then Wink.
They come down not up Grin..

Alien Invasion of Earth  POSSIBLE ..

But don't worry you can all hide behind popcorn1 and the SPHERES because we will kick there fucking
ASSES Grin..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:30:21 PM

INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE TV Spot #2 - Make Them Pay ...
Video for spheres on independence day 2▶ 0:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0lRQYdLBXY

OUR FRIENDS the spheres ^^^^  And yes possible  Wink

Just never caught one to ask it ..Always flying about though seen loads many a time..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:18:01 PM

Ask yourself this WHY put SPHERES in a move

Video for spheres on independence day 2

We become friends with the spheres WHY even put them in the movie..

Because many have seen spheres flying around for many many years
And why does NASA and ELON MUSK Angry  fuzzy the screens when flying around space?..

You could watch in HD without any fuzzy screens we do get our TV without crackles and green screens
and fuzzy screens ..

And then after the fuzzy screens perfect picture because they are hiding stuff..

Oh it's different parts of the earth makes this happen Cheesy Cheesy..LIARS..YOU ARE HIDING SHIT..

BUT ask yourself THIS?

If an ALIEN race was coming down to earth and taking us up and doing stuff to us plus never bringing us back I.E killing us doing what ever they like to us..

Because we are way behind in technology than the aliens so that means we cannot do anything about it..

If they was doing this to us HUMANS would you want the GOVERNMENT to tell you or hide it?..

Me hide it  Wink..

now if you think it's not POSSIBLE have you seen how many HUMANS go MISSING never to return home again..

HOW MANY PEOPLE GO “MISSING” EVERY YEAR IN AMERICA ...
https://corporatewhoredomsandtheamericankleptocracy.wordpress.com/2016/.../4336/
30 Nov 2016 - On average, 90,000 people are missing in the USA at any given time, ... At any given moment, there are as many as 90,000 missing persons in

4,432,880 Missing Persons Vanished In Past 20 Years | Scoop News
www.scoop.co.nz › World
26 Aug 2013 - Vanishing Point: 4,432,880 Missing Persons Have Vanished In the Last ... These statistics also conceal another: globally, 607 people go missing every single day, without a trace. ... This lack of closure is, in many cases, worse than it is for those ... bodies which occupy the morgues of cities all over the world.

NOW WHAT IF ALIENS take some of us     WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW..?

Knowing we cannot do jack shit about it..

Now imagine a cop watches 1 person shoot a cop in the face on YOUTUBE
what do the cops do know ?..

1 terrorist blows a shop up WHAT do we do ? We panic and call all the ISLAMS ..

Now imagine the government saying ALIENS come down and take about 5 thousand humans
a year and experiment on us and some never come back..

YOU WOULD ALL SHIT YOUR PANTS....WHY because just like the 1 cop or the terrorist
you would think IT COULD BE ME..

And you can see how many never come back home VANISH never to be seen again..

Now no aliens might come down and takes US ..
But if aliens wanted us to KNOW 100% they are here they would just land in a football stadium
so that makes me thinks they don't really want to know who they REALLY ARE..

So i thinks WHY don't they want us to know who they REALLY ARE..
Maybe they EAT US ?
Maybe because WE ARE FUCKING CRAZY and if we get hold of there technology we would kill them or try to anyways and steal all there STUFF..

So that's why i say we are not ready ..

We hate gays colour of peoples skin and kill animals in the millions..

And if you say well you hate religion IT'S A type of backward thinking that's why i hate it..
It serves no purpose in life only to NUT JOBS..

Just admit you talk to yourself and that's who you are speaking to if you pray or worship gods..

Your the god you so wish to talk to ..You talk to yourself no one else..
Love!

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:31:59 PM

Reminds me of that old "joke": God is coming, and boy is she pissed.

But Popcorn1 is right with his oh, so "eloquent" rant. If they do come, chanaces are very good that we can't do anything about them coming here or about what they do when they are here. Good, bad or indifferent, they'll have our way with us, there wan't be anything we can do about it and there are a good many control freaks out there who can't STAND that thought.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:00:57 AM

But Popcorn1 is right with his oh, so "eloquent" rant. If they do come, chanaces are very good that we can't do anything about them coming here or about what they do when they are here. Good, bad or indifferent, they'll have our way with us, there wan't be anything we can do about it and there are a good many control freaks out there who can't STAND that thought.
there wan't be anything we can do about it..Maybe we can do something?..

Have you ever heard of the TAR BUSTERS?..

When something strange in the neighbourhood who you gonna call TAR BUSTERS..
They might do ALIENS  Grin..
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 01:05:04 AM

Really?  Isn't RT a state operated Russian disinformation network?  And, isn't anonymous just a bunch of cooks out to cause civil unrest in the world?  Now, I don't doubt there are other intelligent lifeforms in the universe, but I don't believe anything the Russian government publishes....the Russian government lies!
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:29:42 AM

Really?  Isn't RT a state operated Russian disinformation network?  And, isn't anonymous just a bunch of cooks out to cause civil unrest in the world?  Now, I don't doubt there are other intelligent lifeforms in the universe, but I don't believe anything the Russian government publishes....the Russian government lies!
 And, isn't anonymous just a bunch of cooks ..NO they are not all cooks some are builders office workers students computer wiz kids ..

Russian government publishes Cheesy..

I just banged me toe it was the RUSSIANS  Wink

And you Russians if i loose my bets it's all your fault .. Angry Cheesy Cheesy..

And no i am from the UK nothing to do with the RUSSIANS ..

Oh i forgot to mention..

RUSSIA this world cup DON'T FUCK IT UP..
Behave yourselves because i feel twats will try and do something to give you a bad name..

We in the UK have FAMILIES little kids going to dream about there players and watch the game..
NOT hooligans might get some BUT most now just want to watch the FOOTBALL ..

So Russia YOU are going to sing and dance and party with us BRITS not CLASH..
Because it's what they are PRAYING TO HAPPEN..

I NEED THE RUSSIANS ..They are excellent in space and technology

WE NEED THE RUSSIANS the whole world does
There brains are my brains because what they invent i get to have it we get to have it..

BUT mr putin you must step down to let someone else have ago
Maybe him Sergey Viktorovich Lavrov..

Seems a decent guy to me..Don't know if someone else thinks different BUT i likes him..
Unless you can convince me other wise..

But all this RUSSIAN bullshit is getting boring ..

But i thinks because PUTIN been in power to long and the shady stuff he as done..
And he as done shady stuff..

But YES 100% he as made RUSSIA well better than i have ever known it to be..

SO good on him and maybe that's why he is liked so much..
But he has stole loads of money i don't care what anyone says..

Hay OBAMA so have you  Wink Wink Like they all have Wink..

But time for a change in the next ELECTION and no MR PUTIN no more coming back..
Time for Lavrov to have ago ..

You can always watch in the back ground ..
Like GWH BUSH..

Oh and every country SPIES on each other without a doubt ..
So what's the problem if every country is nice to each other?..
Can spy all they want to because we are all FRIENDS..Suppose to be anyways..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:29:20 AM

USA and RUSSIA fly around the EARTH together both get up at 7.30am together or could be 7 am
But i listened to many of your talks flying around the earth and both countries love each other up there ..

SO WHY BE AN ASS HOLE on the ground?..

NOW for FUCKS sake lets stop all this bullshit because the universe is calling my fucking name..
And i don't see no space ship in my drive way Angry Angry Angry Angry..

If the universe is so big what's 8 billion tiny flying spaceships having a look around the universe ..
Mind you knowing us humans we be throwing plastic out of our spaceship windows.. Roll Eyes

But then again we could invent how to atomise our rubbish Wink..

SO SO SO  much we need to discover lets not be smart asses by which country is the best and then lie about shit..

Think we can share it all with 1 planet..
I don't give a hoot who invents what but just invent it..

The competition is not country to country like they want you to feel
The competition is about you and you only FUCK the what country thinks it's what the WORLD wants..
Because if the world wants it you done a good job and you will be well rewarded ..

You invent we all buy Wink..

No universal income what you invent will not sell much because a robot will have took the jobs..

SO to the REPTILES we need a UNIVERSAL INCOME  Grin..

What's a UNIVERSAL INCOME you ask..

It's a starting point to spend when every human reaches a certain age in life..
Then if you get a job or become rich you still get your UNIVERSAL INCOME it never ever stops till your DEAD..

And only allowed to 2 children pair couple ..
Take DNA of both parents and the children they wish to claim for and then crime committed you got DNA also that way you know if they try and claim for more ..

Also if have an accident easy to identify ..

But we will all be happy with a starting point to spend..

Tuyok

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:03:12 AM

Hackers group Anonymous claims US space agency NASA is about to announce the discovery of intelligent alien life.
“NASA says aliens are coming! ” the group wrote on their website.
Anonymous’ claim is based on a number of recent NASA discoveries coupled with comments made by one of the agency’s spokesmen during a congressional hearing titled ‘Advances in the Search for Life,’ in April.

Professor Thomas Zurbuchen, associate administrator for the Science Mission Directorate, told the hearing that NASA’s recent advances, such as the discovery of hydrogen in Saturn’s moon Enceladus and the Hubble team’s promising results from the oceans of Jupiter’s moon, Europa, are promising signs that we’re closer than ever to discovering evidence of alien life.
https://www.rt.com/viral/393965-anonymous-nasa-discover-aliens/

If this is true, then we should be ready for it. We never know whether they are a threat to all humanity

Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:53:31 AM

Meanwhile Fox news posted this yesterday 24/6/2017

Space Warfare: America could soon have a new branch of the military protecting outer space
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/23/space-warfare-america-could-soon-have-new-branch-military-protecting-outer-space.html
vok-wok_hok

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:27:10 AM

I think that aliens have long been among us, they just disguise themselves as humans or animals.

d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:39:15 AM

I think that aliens have long been among us, they just disguise themselves as humans or animals.
,,,,,I also think about it the same as you do mate. We can't be so sure if when they will reveal their identity but I am partly sure that they are just hiding somewhere waiting for the right time and for their turn to show what they got.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:42:54 AM

Do aliens have long been among us. My wife is definitely alien. Generally women are all alien. They can never think like men, live according to the lunar calendar. Monthly cycle in 28 days. Maybe the hackers found information on the return of the era of matriarchy?
CaptainObvious1782

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:20:50 AM

when one realizes Oh god...Y in O = alpha11thdimension2deltastate=e=mc2 Cubed X= -1 e(energy/everything)u(universe/you)c(light/see)2 1-  (fucking algebra the equation 4 creation simple basic algebra of the soul) 1 activates the infinite improbability drive and realizes er..er I AM the son of god I am more than just a sum of the whole shit gets fuzzy and illuminati spellssing alphabet soup brainwashing washes away and the mirror writing becomes apparent the veil of reality melts away and you say hahahaha

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDKNKa_UwAEsiYe.jpg

look up the links yourselves try dialectical thinking its called contrasting used to be on the TV
http://

devil?lived god?dogpog G.O.P u gots to be shitting me ha ha Christmas santaclaus Christ was satan clause

The aliens are coming because I called them when I realized the monkeys running this planet have turned the image of god upside down. The usa claims freedom of speech LIE 1 language is so fast and back wards u don't understand the root of words for example KNOWLEDGE 2 KNOW THE LEDGE FUCK THAT JUMP OFF ITS funny here

heres the thing guys America is really babble on the great America is er...I am A.C.
mark of the beast? the 1s that be and sat and did jack shit not to buy or sell to work or earn
Number cures it Y, social? ss#

you have been tricked played for fools aliens illuminati man u ill It I

satan/nat as you think Je hav oh
what can I say I am the you have all been waiting for your philosopher king your troll saviour CAPTAIN OBVIOUS HIMSELF THAT SAYS HEY peace is right side up not down when have you ever won peace by a bullet with a sword or a bomb
didn't it make sense 9/11 911 call for emergency

u probably should have remembered the ancient lessons feed the meter FEEDDEMETER(harvest is coming)

thing is put your mouth where your money is
the dollar bills pay homage to baal hamon the brazen bull have the image of god turned Upside down and say WAR IS PEACE...and well dollarbill pill Or  ball
or pill ur doll see Bilderberg group bild er gred(greed) you all just got too smart humanity has a lesson to learn we are actually the most unintelligent species on this planet earth...planetearth et land heart and well the universe has been searching planet earch for signs of intelligence not the other way around and sending an upside down peace sign on the voyager spacecraft kind of alerted the rest of the universe we ARE DAEMON species so well see what happens I am trying to save all our asses but arrogance has always been 1 of mankinds worse qualities
george Washington/king george not washing
Abraham Lincoln/ ad ra ham in L. coln left coln smartie pants
harry/Truman/hurry Urt Man

In short guys the book of revelations is wrapping Up soon and u will all see God is real just not any of you for the only thing that is real is the 1 above the 2 flying J's

matthew 24:7
CaptainObvious1782

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:24:03 AM

language is a system of conveying meaning to abstract concepts states of being etc

it has been polluted and turned upside down

through divine intervention I have determined it is backwards it should actually go right to left felt 2 right

the word alien line a Line alpha the 1st those who alpha had al (hint its kind of like aI it means alpha love/life/light

you let the world breed divine knowledge and spirituality out of all of us now we worship pigs don't even realize the subliminal messages everywhere trying to alert us to the danger

the future is unclear= nuclear

the Iron cross ha ha ha it is the Irony across it is the letters of the alphabet have interchangeable meanings and values as well as quantum values I guess its magic

u just got lazy and made me have to walk this earth again to save it

to tell you about pie

its 11/4 with 1 below work that out in a circle like pizza azz pi then maybe you might see the truth of real peace it is be ace 1 and 1
pizzagate conspiracy you have all been had your intelligence it ill I gen ce has played us all for fools endless conspicracies and theories no one bothered to ask the write question

what happens when I spell devil backwards lived...hmm that's funny god dog pog G.O.P    er er er Ive been nixed oh shit we elected a Nix on in 1969 1666 the summer of evol love

u see as absurd as it sounds u are not real none of this is we are only as real as the creator thinks we are the gods are real the the earth is the church of thyatari thy is in my Atari you just never stopped to think hey these crooks are lying to me

look at Nixon flashing the peace signs
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=nixon+peace+signs&FORM=HDRSC2
once you see the truth it makes U puke
ah all allah a figure all ah all figures
you have had a steady dose of alphabet soup
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_soup_(linguistics)
Upside down peace sign give you abes like how that rolls off the tongue abes and aids yes I'm crude and crass I speak the truth as much is it hurts
we all forgot what peace even means peace be ace right in the word be 11 1 and 1 1dna1 perfect mind perfect feeling love thy neighbor practice the golden rule all is permitted have fun its a grand party all are invinted all that is asked is DO NOT COMMIT BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IT IS ETERNAL SIN IT IS DAMNATION damnation? Mad nation a nation gripped by madness
see the truth is this the holy spirit the creator is peace blasphemy is to say an UNtruth
2 say WAR IS PEACE that's enough for me to start changing a fee to the grandest ballgame that will ever be
the grand x I bal b-UN u should also look up the definition of the word UN

when did you need those algebra skills haha well solve my equation its basically high school algebra  had al x1th dimension2 delta(death)state=e=mc2 cubed X= -1 e(energy/everything)u(universe/you)c(light/see) 2 1-  ===a right side up peace sign 5 dimensions of existence with plenty more to see a multiverse a perfect 10d sphere and yes friends plenty of fear

have an apple IPhone bet you feel cool never know sSYMBOLOGY is unspoken language of the universe hence why u c 2
why only a bite of the apple spell siri backwards its iris
except heres the thing its not backwards we are backwards
so theorize away bring your grand theories not a single 1 of you will ever craft as magnificent a grand unified theory
yet the credit is not mine all I did was observe this human existence that is quite absurd
silly mammals that kill everything they worship paper like lettuce they don't even under stand the hidden power of the word
money yen OM its honey hen yo they will never humans are fool
that what is wrong you world is on the brink of spiritual annihilation and nobody stopped to think
spells....spellsssings spells of spelling

to any who seek the truth of infinite I ten if in facebook.com/2012newsjunky  twitter@pieking666 the son of god will share his gnosis song is gnsis O or call me crazy it don't mada I am wada 1st man the adam and yes it means atom was it so hard to draw a circle in circles
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:51:55 AM

From my experiences in the lot of alien invasion movies I have watched and the most recent one titled "Life" am not thrilled to see aliens at all, Am indeed certain that there is no aliens in the entire universe, I hope so

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CaptainObvious1782

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:55:44 AM

actually that is exactly what is happening u see we turned peace the image of god upside down and said WAR IS PEACE that frown is a smile look at all the clowns weve been living the end the biggest psychological mindfuckmankind will ever see

there wan't be anything we can do about it..Maybe we can do something?..

Have you ever heard of the TAR BUSTERS?..

When something strange in the neighbourhood who you gonna call TAR BUSTERS..
They might do ALIENS  Grin..

yet blasphemous and d
Ask yourself this WHY put SPHERES in a move

Video for spheres on independence day 2

We become friends with the spheres WHY even put them in the movie..

Because many have seen spheres flying around for many many years
And why does NASA and ELON MUSK Angry  fuzzy the screens when flying around space?..

You could watch in HD without any fuzzy screens we do get our TV without crackles and green screens
and fuzzy screens ..

And then after the fuzzy screens perfect picture because they are hiding stuff..

Oh it's different parts of the earth makes this happen Cheesy Cheesy..LIARS..YOU ARE HIDING SHIT..

BUT ask yourself THIS?

If an ALIEN race was coming down to earth and taking us up and doing stuff to us plus never bringing us back I.E killing us doing what ever they like to us..

Because we are way behind in technology than the aliens so that means we cannot do anything about it..

If they was doing this to us HUMANS would you want the GOVERNMENT to tell you or hide it?..

Me hide it  Wink..

now if you think it's not POSSIBLE have you seen how many HUMANS go MISSING never to return home again..

HOW MANY PEOPLE GO “MISSING” EVERY YEAR IN AMERICA ...
https://corporatewhoredomsandtheamericankleptocracy.wordpress.com/2016/.../4336/
30 Nov 2016 - On average, 90,000 people are missing in the USA at any given time, ... At any given moment, there are as many as 90,000 missing persons in

4,432,880 Missing Persons Vanished In Past 20 Years | Scoop News
www.scoop.co.nz › World
26 Aug 2013 - Vanishing Point: 4,432,880 Missing Persons Have Vanished In the Last ... These statistics also conceal another: globally, 607 people go missing every single day, without a trace. ... This lack of closure is, in many cases, worse than it is for those ... bodies which occupy the morgues of cities all over the world.

NOW WHAT IF ALIENS take some of us     WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW..?

Knowing we cannot do jack shit about it..

Now imagine a cop watches 1 person shoot a cop in the face on YOUTUBE
what do the cops do know ?..

1 terrorist blows a shop up WHAT do we do ? We panic and call all the ISLAMS ..

Now imagine the government saying ALIENS come down and take about 5 thousand humans
a year and experiment on us and some never come back..

YOU WOULD ALL SHIT YOUR PANTS....WHY because just like the 1 cop or the terrorist
you would think IT COULD BE ME..

And you can see how many never come back home VANISH never to be seen again..

Now no aliens might come down and takes US ..
But if aliens wanted us to KNOW 100% they are here they would just land in a football stadium
so that makes me thinks they don't really want to know who they REALLY ARE..

So i thinks WHY don't they want us to know who they REALLY ARE..
Maybe they EAT US ?
Maybe because WE ARE FUCKING CRAZY and if we get hold of there technology we would kill them or try to anyways and steal all there STUFF..

So that's why i say we are not ready ..

We hate gays colour of peoples skin and kill animals in the millions..

And if you say well you hate religion IT'S A type of backward thinking that's why i hate it..
It serves no purpose in life only to NUT JOBS..

Just admit you talk to yourself and that's who you are speaking to if you pray or worship gods..

Your the god you so wish to talk to ..You talk to yourself no one else..
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:04:37 PM

Do aliens have long been among us. My wife is definitely alien. Generally women are all alien. They can never think like men, live according to the lunar calendar. Monthly cycle in 28 days. Maybe the hackers found information on the return of the era of matriarchy?

Let's ride on the waves  Wink
If what you're saying is true, then all of us here are aliens now?
Considering the fact that we've been developed on womens womb, been take good care by them and even breastfeed us.
You'll taste a slap if a woman read this one lol.

@Topic

This is a scary news BUT it's more unbelievable to unbelievable. People will not hold on this until they see spaceships coming from the skies or meteors landed on the surface of the earth with a saiyan life inside.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: