Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2017, 12:35:28 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you get most of your bitcoins?  (Read 29607 times)
AtlantaFive

Activity: 378

born to win

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:23:16 AM

I got my bitcoin on signature campaign but most of the time i get it from bounty campaign. Sometimes i join twitter campaign too, and some giveaways in the games and rounds section of the gambling site where i join and place on their rankings or fulfill the required bet to get some nice amount of prize. If i get salary i will invest some of it but not going full salary.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomarketplace

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:33:55 AM

Definately from trading
STEVEN 777

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:45:04 AM

at past Mining but it become so hard so that i exchange it with other coins
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 560

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:28:01 AM

Most of my bitcoins, by mining, most of the cash I made with bitcoins, by buying and holding.
I bought some of my mbtc's but I never bought a whole bitcoin because I'm thinking the price was quite expensive and that's why when I bought before. It's a little by little and most of my bitcoins now came from trading. I find it the best way to earn bitcoin and also buying is another way to get most of your own bitcoins.
You've been here for a while, may I know how long did it take you to earn one bitcoin? I guess you are already owning a good number of bitcoins.

Before when the price of bitcoin was still not at $4,000 if I recall it the price was $800. I can earn 1 bitcoin with trading for 3-4 months since I was not too good in trading and even the bitcoins that I'm holding was also at risk because I don't know how to hold for better and most of the time I do panic selling but it was a lesson learned.

mundang

Activity: 546

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:21:41 AM

Mostly my bitcoins comes from signature campaign some on trading and investing.  I want to boost my earnings thats why i entered into trading and investing, cause if you will only hold it you wont get any profit unless the price will increase.

Angeltwist12

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

How did you get most of the bitcoins that you currently hold? Trading? Mining? Buying?

I got mine by trading crypto coins and buying some when they were cheaper.

Well i get most of my bitcoin here in this forum. I joined so many signature campaigns and earns I think 75% of my bitcoins from campaigns. I don't know much about tradings. I tried to invest in a HYIP but unluckily I got scammed. So for now I focus myself on signature campaigns here. Atleast I have income every week.. Smiley
I will get most of my bitcoin in signature campaign, also I invest to different sites because I just want to increase more my profit. Now I earn some income in trading mining and faucets.
You will hear almost the same story from everyone who owns some Bitcoins. I think most of the people are earning the Bitcoins through Signature Campaign and similar stuff like that. While there are only few who bought them at the cost of money. I also belong to the majority of the people who earned them through campaigns.

Exactly most of the people who use bitcoin in this forum are those who get rich because of the signature campaign, because we can get a much larger income compared to the income from our work with a fairly short time. So, everything does have a different level so the main thing that we have to have is skill and professional. If not then it is definitely a loss we can get, because joining the signature campaign is very heavy and has many obstacles.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:43:10 PM

Most of my bitcoins are came from trading and the other are came from signature campaigns. All my earnings from that is not that big, so exert more effort to read and read about the other ways to earn more bitcoin so that i can earn big profit.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO: September 14th 2017 14:00 UTC ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
Opporty_ico

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:29:19 PM

I got my bitcoins mostly by participating in signature campaigns although most of the bitcoin I earned is usually sold off I intends to start keeping my bitcoin due to its prices increasing on daily basis and to use part of it for trading.
carlisle1

Activity: 532

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:39:22 PM

I got my bitcoins mostly by participating in signature campaigns although most of the bitcoin I earned is usually sold off I intends to start keeping my bitcoin due to its prices increasing on daily basis and to use part of it for trading.

participating with signature campaign? are you sure because you are just a newbie and I'm not sure if there's a service which accepting newbies for their campaign, but most of us here get our btc from campaign and with the help of trading we also grow our btc better to study more and learn more ways to
earn btc.

IceOleg

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:57:33 PM

Well, sounds good. But where do you participate at signature campaigns? This forum is (as I know) the biggest platform for promotion of different cryprocurrency ICO's and other activities. I do not know any other places where you could participate at the signature campaign and get some bitcoins.
And obviously you can't have got anything for a signuture campaign here. Some bounty campaigns - probably, but not a signuture campaigns. Correct me if I'm wrong?
Potchi

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Let see, at first i never bought bitcoin and i collect it from zero through faucet but it's not anymore. Right now i got my bitcoins from this forum through signature campaign and other bounties, i did trading and gamble too but for gamble case for a month i didn't gamble and trading so often due i got busy on my real life and sometime there's giveaways i joined and got a little bit bitcoins. 
Right from the start that I have entered into the world of cryptocurrency, all of the bitcoins i has earned came from the different forums i had joined, through signature campaigns. I'd like to learn and try how to trade but im not that yet ready though. Gambling is so risky that you have to be ready to lose what you invested onto it because it is so risky.

Apes

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:58:01 PM

Let see, at first i never bought bitcoin and i collect it from zero through faucet but it's not anymore. Right now i got my bitcoins from this forum through signature campaign and other bounties, i did trading and gamble too but for gamble case for a month i didn't gamble and trading so often due i got busy on my real life and sometime there's giveaways i joined and got a little bit bitcoins. 
Right from the start that I have entered into the world of cryptocurrency, all of the bitcoins i has earned came from the different forums i had joined, through signature campaigns. I'd like to learn and try how to trade but im not that yet ready though. Gambling is so risky that you have to be ready to lose what you invested onto it because it is so risky.
my gambling has lost all the bitcoin i get lost one minute not recommended to play gambling high risk of loss must be able to trade in simple trading crypto no need fear

bitcoin31

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:11:32 AM

I earn a lot of bitcoin in trading. Everyweek I earned bitcoin but it depends how many coins increase. Sometimes I earned big and sometimes I earned little but. But I never escape earn bitcoin always have. But remember trading is not easy you need to learn a lot of knowledge to earn bitcoin. And I earned bitcoin weekly in signature campaign. Comply all requirements to get reward.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

gabZ25

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:20:43 AM

Mu froend told me that its easy to get bitcoin by joining different  signature campaign,  by posting and trading and by translation  Smiley
Sale_man

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

I got most of my Bitcoin from working at compaigns in this forum. I don't know much about trading and we do not have mining machines in our country because they barely know bitcoin in here, so work is my only way to get Bitcoin.

TanyaDegurechaff

Work hard. Don't scam!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:23:03 PM

the first time I earned bitcoin is by solving recapchas ( a very boring job and time consuming but i will earn more than faucets for sure). I have solved more than 4000 recapchas and I earned 4$ from it.

If you're interested pm me for details on how much you can earn. since i will not post a link to prevent this post to be treated as a spam.

earn 1$ in 3 to 5 day by Solving recaptchas pm me
mrBTCman

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:50:34 PM

How did you get most of the bitcoins that you currently hold? Trading? Mining? Buying?

Mining. That’s how I get most of them right now. I mine ether (on ethermine) and depending on the situation either hold them or exchange them to bitcoin (on cex).
How do you mine? Via gpu? Or do you have a mining rig? I am planning to mine on my computer but the thing is the capability of it to mine and it might break on the long run.
Btw thats a good way on earning bitcoin , earning ether and exchanging it to bitcoin.

Via gpu (RX 470 sapphire). If you have money to buy at least one, or better two, the mining will be profitable enough to expand further and buy more gpus, that's how I started. And, better not withdraw funds got from mining before you have enough for a new gpu.
allohha

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:15:19 PM

Mining. That’s how I get most of them right now. I mine ether (on ethermine) and depending on the situation either hold them or exchange them to bitcoin (on cex).
How do you mine? Via gpu? Or do you have a mining rig? I am planning to mine on my computer but the thing is the capability of it to mine and it might break on the long run.
Btw thats a good way on earning bitcoin , earning ether and exchanging it to bitcoin.

Via gpu (RX 470 sapphire). If you have money to buy at least one, or better two, the mining will be profitable enough to expand further and buy more gpus, that's how I started. And, better not withdraw funds got from mining before you have enough for a new gpu.
Bitcoin today has quite a lot of new ways of earning in general, and so far, so far there are very few ways to earn Bitcoin. The most basic is Trade and the signature of the company, through which you can earn tokens and then sell for Bitcoin. Investments are also a good event in the Bitcoin area, but there are a lot of risky moments.е

Whitepaper          ░▒█  Take back your insurance!  █▒░     Announcement
        ▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆   Umbrella Coin   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
BlogFacebook ♦ ░▒█  ICO -20th August - 20th September █▒░ ♦ DiscordTwitter
Bezobraznike

Activity: 168

BitMixCoin

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:47:48 PM

I bought my first amount of bitcoin and I already invested it in couple ICO`s, I wear BitDice signature and I bought
some tokens and my first earning on this forum will also be in that tokens. I bought bitcoins and then invested them in
this new alt-coin cause I think it has the future, new form of gambling.
   I bought and I plan to buy more bitcoins from my friend, he is long time in this and when he is cashing out he always
ask me do I wish to buy some, and when ever I have some extra money I buy. I would like to buy more at once, like now
when bitcoin is going down and price is good for buying more, but I have limited amount of money for buying bitcoins.

fancy_pants

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:54:04 PM

I get most of my bitcoins from signature campaign, bounty campaign and trading and I don't find any other better ways to earn bitcoins and in the past I used to gamble with my bitcoins but after loosing higher amount in it I have stopped to depend on gambling to earn bitcoins.

||MindPass||       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
    ▄▀▀           ▀▀▄    
  ▄▀          ▄▀█▀▄  ▀▄  
 █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █▄▄▀▄▄█  █  
 █ █      █ ▀▄ █ ▄▀  █  
 █ █      █   ▀▀▀    ▀▄ 
 █ █     █            █
  █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            █▀
   ▀▄                 █▀ 
    █                ▀█  
    █             ▄▄▄▄▀  
   ▄▀            █       
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███        ███
███        ███
▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
██████████████████
███████▀  ▀███████
███████▄  ▄███████
████████  ████████
████████▄▄████████
▀████████████████▀

▄▄█▀▀███▄▄
  ▄███▄██▀▀██▀█▄
 ██▀  ▀█    ██▄▀█
███▄  ▄██▄▄██▀▀███
█ ██▀▀██  ██    ██
█▄█    ██▀▀██▄▄███
 ███▄▄██    ██▀▄█
  ▀██▀▀▀█▄▄██▄█▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.