Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2017, 01:16:42 PM *
News: BIP91 seems stable: there's probably only slightly increased risk of confirmations disappearing. You should still prepare for Aug 1.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you get most of your bitcoins?  (Read 10092 times)
hovrah

Activity: 98

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:09:43 PM

How did you get most of the bitcoins that you currently hold? Trading? Mining? Buying?

I got mine by trading crypto coins and buying some when they were cheaper.
Actually, I got my bitcoin in signature campaign in bitcoin and it is very effective. In addition to that, joining in signature campaign is one of the best sources of bitcoin and many bitcoin users join in signature campaign. However, some people got their bitcoin in trading sites and I know that also trading is the best sources of income and bitcoin.
I completely agree with you and it was sold to trading exchanges or another Alt koin, you can get all your fortune in Bitcoin. This is the way to get Bitcoin.

● ● TrueFlip ● #TOKEN SALE BEGINS JUNE 28, 2017 ● ●                      
FIRST ALREADY WORKING LOTTERY ●
● [WHITEPAPER] [BITCOINTALK] [GITHUB] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [STEEMIT] ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alvinmore59

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:38:27 PM

How did you get most of the bitcoins that you currently hold? Trading? Mining? Buying?

I got my first Bitcoin may be coming to the bounty campaign it's  only I got! trading, Mining and buying a Bitcoin may be 4 to 5 months studying how it's work, reading books and searching for virtual coins! keep it when the virtual coins like Bitcoin going high its value!
jerlen17

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:19:53 PM

Since i am a newbie, i got my bitcoins as payment for being a encoder of captcha. And im looking forward to earn a bitcoin from signature campaign in the future.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:44:12 PM

Well, I got my bitcoin in trading sites and trading is one the best sources of bitcoin. In addition to that, I also got my bitcoin in signature campaign in bitcoin forum and it is very effective. Some people get their bitcoin in faucet even though it took time to wait. Lastly, trading and joining in signature campaign is the best sources of bitcoin and income.
It think most of the people who are earning a good amount of bitcoin they are related to trading. They have good experience in trading because without any experience in trading the is more chances to lose money and is really risky, may be more risky than gambling. I am related to trading altcoin for a long time and now feeling too much confident while trading altcoin.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
The Future of Equity on The Blockchain
Frank0209

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:26:31 PM

Since i am a newbie, i got my bitcoins as payment for being a encoder of captcha. And im looking forward to earn a bitcoin from signature campaign in the future.
Try your best, at first you need to increase your rank with a lot of good quality posts, that will help you join a signature campaign much easier
buyinbtc

Activity: 658

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:53:59 PM

Yeah, faucets is really good way to earn bitcoins for newbies, even if payment is really small - work isn't hard and you earn something. Signature campaigns is also a good way to earn money, but first you have to be active on this forum for few months and avoid spamming, only then you will be accepted into one. Once you will be in one you will earn much more than you used to earn from faucets.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vixmore

Activity: 389

Hire Me To Manage Your Campaign!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:39:23 AM

I got most of my bitcoins through outright buying them and then trading them for altcoins on various exchange sites. I invested a little in pump and dump coins, but that didnt go so well. I lost quite a bit in that trap. (I wasnt really smart in trading at that time.) Nowadays, I make most of my money through signature campaigns as well as selling services. It is a much more convenient way and needless to say, also less risky. I hope to soon be a campaign manager to be able to help others out, make more money and also gain more experience in the process.

patrickj

Activity: 70

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:35:04 PM

I get most of my bitcoins in signature campaign. And now I participated in bounty campaign waiting till there ICO ends then they will distribute tokens. Hope I can earn more in this.
onrise

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:39:02 PM

I get most of my bitcoins in signature campaign. And now I participated in bounty campaign waiting till there ICO ends then they will distribute tokens. Hope I can earn more in this.

If you buy in the right altcoin during pre ICO session and wait till the end you may get fantastic returns. But you should do some research before investing in such coin. Because if ts not worth then you would end in loss.
peter0425

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:44:54 PM

Signature campaigns and other bounties are the best source of bitcoin here in our forum. But if you really want to multiply it even more, trading will be the option. It has risk but if you know how it's done properly, then you can lessen your risk and turn it in a very profitable job. I haven't investment in ICO because personally I think they are not good. Well not all of them are scam, but I'm not just really into ICO.

Periodik

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:07:16 PM

Bought some bitcoins when it was cheap and invested it on ICOs and some coins already available in market for trading. I did more withdrawals already than my investments before so my portfolio is composed of all gains now and I have nothing to lose.

Frank0209

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:25:16 PM

Bought some bitcoins when it was cheap and invested it on ICOs and some coins already available in market for trading. I did more withdrawals already than my investments before so my portfolio is composed of all gains now and I have nothing to lose.
I think buy some bitcoins and hold it for a few years is better for newbie or some people don't have much experience about ICO investing cause you should know what is the best ICO you should invest in so some people don't have any experience will invest in any ICO project they can find in marketplace so I think they will lose all of their bitcoin Wink
Aztek

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:44:58 AM

i got mine from signature earnings then use it for trading as i already got some good insight with this business i manage to earn enough to sustained my monthly needs coming out from this and still have enough btc to trade, just spare more time and read a lot from this forum and all the possibility and all the proven ways to earn are already been shared here.
I also consider forum as my source of bitcoin way back then. But usually when I earn bitcoin I also seek for further ways to earn more. In that case I do trading and investment and part of my income I hold or saved it to my wallet so whenever i need bitcoin on transaction I have one. Its better to have option on earning so you can lessen the risk by trimming and having multiple source of bitcoin through the power of technology.

onrise

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:18:37 AM

This is the right approach of not being very greedy and making the profits also from your btc. But not many follow this and they think bitcoin will only keep on rising and not fall due to which their loss is huge and it takes a lot of time for their recovery of amount at which they had bought unless btc prices recover quickly.

Casmania

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:12:54 AM

This is the right approach of not being very greedy and making the profits also from your btc. But not many follow this and they think bitcoin will only keep on rising and not fall due to which their loss is huge and it takes a lot of time for their recovery of amount at which they had bought unless btc prices recover quickly.

That's a normal scenario on bitcoin specially with the fluctuations being encountered in time of challenging moments of bitcoin. After that bigger fall of btc values we can barely seen that price is recovering and due to fear of speculations about august 1, we might wonder why price fluctuates down again and decreases it's sell value. The noob investors will be selling their holding if price rises again and they don't care about losses of profit due to early sell.

●●●TrueFlip ● #TOKEN SALE BEGINS 28,7,201
SulemanSamf

Activity: 28

WhyFuture.com ▄▀ LET'S THINK ABOUT THE

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:58:46 AM

that's is a really good question most of the new comers with face.
as I earn most of my bitcoins from ads and freelancing.
there are more ways of earning bitcoins just work harder and let your wallet shows it counts.
best of luck.

WhyFuture.com ▄▀ LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE
c++btc

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:34:01 AM

well i get my bitcoins some on trading some on sideline like using faucets free minings and buying rigs to mine

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 504

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:41:25 AM

I've got some of my bitcoins came from trading and that's why I keep on working on it very hard because not all the time, trading is stable. We did the same, if I'm going to compute my total acquired bitcoins 80% of it was already sold or converted into cash. And that's why sometimes I regret on selling it because the price was increasing.

TribalBob

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:29:01 PM

I've got some of my bitcoins came from trading and that's why I keep on working on it very hard because not all the time, trading is stable. We did the same, if I'm going to compute my total acquired bitcoins 80% of it was already sold or converted into cash. And that's why sometimes I regret on selling it because the price was increasing.
If you have made good profits by selling them then there is nothing to regret as your goal of making profits was achieved and you can earn them back in trading and hold for the higher price as I always sell my bitcoins when its giving me enough profits as only holding is really boring for me.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:46:58 AM

I get most of my bitcoins from trading, signature campaign and sometimes from gambling I am not an active gambler but I like to try my luck sometimes in gambling as it can give me faster money which is not possible with other methods but chances of loosing money is also high in it.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║