Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42220 times)
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:35:28 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Now a days more people are hesitate to invest in bitcoin because the price of it is so very low. But if they see the result in near future maybe they change their mind. And they like to invest in bitcoin. More people now starting to invest in bitcoin because they know bitcoin is getting rise up again.
Which is literally the opposite approach of what you should have if you think an asset is good. When it was at 20k you should not buy (but noobs do), and when it was at 6k you should buy (but noobs don't). Pretty funny how that occurs, I would be licking my chops for another 6k Bitcoin.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes you are right that bitcoin is a good investment site. Here in bitcoin you can earn a  huge of profit which can help you in future. Bitcoin is trusted site where many people are involved. But here in bitcoin you need to take risk because sometimes the price of it decreasing like now the price of it is very low. But it is part of our life so netter to take the risk than never.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

basically bitcoin is a great way to engage in long-term investment activities but there are things you need to consider before investing in bitcoin. and of course you should choose the right time to start investing in bitcoin, because I think if you buy bitcoin when the highest price owned by bitcoin of course will greatly drain your emotions with panic situation that will be faced when the price decreases.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
thekafi

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:17:42 AM

I think, I prefer to invest bitcoin today. I'm not sure for the future. I cannt prediction what will be happen
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

Correct, bitcoin is one of the best online investment that will get huge profit, but of course that is depend on the amount of your investment.
If you research the background of bitcoin i think you will be inspired for the great progress of this crypto coin that is why investment here is best thing we do.

yes I agree. bitcoin is one of best cryptocurrency Investing. it is safety,
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future, is that right? Because I want to buy some bitcoin in these days.
Yes, of course, this is very true. Bitcoin is the best way to invest the money we have. Because if you invest in Bitcoin, the benefits you get will be many times more than the capital you spend. But behind big profits, of course, must have a greater risk. If you want to buy Bitcoin, you should buy at the lowest price of Bitcoin.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

Yes i believe that bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. Because you know that your money is secure and safe when you invested it on bitcoin. You will be confident that your money will grow in bitcoin all you need is to spend time in bitcoin and be alertive.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:41:50 AM

basically bitcoin is a great way to engage in long-term investment activities but there are things you need to consider before investing in bitcoin. and of course you should choose the right time to start investing in bitcoin, because I think if you buy bitcoin when the highest price owned by bitcoin of course will greatly drain your emotions with panic situation that will be faced when the price decreases.
now is the right time to buy bitcoin. we know currently bitcoin in low prices and the right moment to invest. hopefully in the middle of the year bitcoin price can growth

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
cuencachad

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

Yes it is,It makes a good investment and good profit of bitcoin,even in the future i know bitcoin will helps many people users in this cryptocurrency,So what are you waiting for people? Come and buy now bitcoin.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

That i have been advising people to do. crypto is not just an investment alone but a profiting one, there are some investment people put money into that will just be stagnant, but crypto investment will always be growing as market grow. all you have to do is to keep watch and don't rush to sell when it is going down.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

now is the right time to buy bitcoin. we know currently bitcoin in low prices and the right moment to invest. hopefully in the middle of the year bitcoin price can growth
This year is a pure bearish trend for the market of bitcoin and this is like the same pattern that we saw back in the past few years when the price of bitcoin reaches the all time high and just dump for over the years and it is happening again. Investing our money in bitcoin needs a lot of thinking because you might become a bag holder if you don't buy at the right price.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

Yes bitcoin is the best way to earn money now, b really now servers as the best way of earning now. You money can have the potential  to monitor bitcoin. Bitcoin now is getting popular l do still hope that l can do saving and continue for the exciting  price of bitcoin now for the very big profit.

I think every investor in Bitcoin should be ready to lose all investment because you can not predict what will happen sooner or later. Bitcoin is a great way to invest your money. But investing in bitcoin is very risky because of its volatility. Just invest what you really can afford to lose
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

Bitcoin is an incredibly risky platform to get involved with if your planning to invest money into. While its can be highly beneficial their are way too many risk then most people would like. If you have a small amount of cash your willing to put in then go ahead and test it out but DO NOT put your entire savings in their. Try something small  or so to start off and see if it something you can invest further into. Some people have put up lots of cash and have lost it all due to scammers and such.
Jerson

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:09:37 AM

for my suggestion it's a good thing to do bitcoin is the best way to get a lot huge of profits but sometimes the currency of bitcoin is downstairs but important to do patience to hold in don't panic selling
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:13:43 AM

Yes it is always good and always because its price will soon to increase and for now the price is low and it is the right time to buy and hold it in your wallet for a long time. If you want to have huge profit with bitcoins hold it and wait for the price to hit on the top of the mountains.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

This year is a pure bearish trend for the market of bitcoin and this is like the same pattern that we saw back in the past few years when the price of bitcoin reaches the all time high and just dump for over the years and it is happening again. Investing our money in bitcoin needs a lot of thinking because you might become a bag holder if you don't buy at the right price.
Yes, as you said, the Bitcoin price must down before increase. It can takes a long time to keep this trend, maybe until the whale buy enough Bitcoin and want to make the cryptocurrency market recover. Not like the past, increase the Bitcoin price can make the cryptocurrency market grow too. That is the reason they can earn more profit from the current market than the past many much. Not only Bitcoin they can get profit, with Altcoin, they can earn more money than from Bitcoin is possible.
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

yes, its right. bitcoin can give you alot income
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

Yes I believe so! While bitcoin showed it could stand against anything blocking its progress, it also had shown that it is not just any coin that collapses easily despite of how volatile it is, it manages to go up after falling in a low price. So i think it's good to invest on it.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

Of course, bitcoin is a very promising investment, bitcoin gives a fair chance to everyone to improve their lives, decentralization system makes the poor can be successful and I am sure that bitcoin is a good choice to put the money.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

Yes I agree with you if bitcoin is a good investment for our money.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: