Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:46:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42157 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:46:29 AM

Bitcoin is really a good investment it allows you to make more money even for a short period of time, buying and holding btc today will surely helps you build your future. I believe in bitcoin, the price of btc right now are still cheap for me because it will surely soar high in a few months.
You are right in the coming future especially after 1st August the price of bitcoin will rise again and we will once again start to earn profit with our bitcoin. I am seeing that the price nowadays is very low which is a good opportunity to buy more bitcoins that is why now I am buying more and more bitcoins.
yes i agree i think it is the verry good time to invest in bitcoin.especially at this point of time. because there are many  speculation that it  will rise after august 1. I think it is better to invest in it than to do other source of income like doing some kind of gamble that has no assurance if there is a return after all.in bitcoin even if you cannot gain more profit ..i think there  would be left for the next step of your strategy in gaining a lot of profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:52:35 AM

Yes, certainly Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing investment out there which ensures very high returns in very less time. You can expect a 100 percent growth in less than a year so i think that you should invest in Bitcoin.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:13:42 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

If you're serious with your question, you better keep it like storing it. Otherwise it's not a instant earning like happens in altcoins.
To be very honest and simple, I think that bitcoin is more likely to be hold for long term which will definitely bear fruit and the alts are for a short term and I must say for day trading instruments. If you are expecting bitcoin to prove itself being best in a month or so then you better move forward because it is not gonna happen.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:37:08 PM

I trust it is the best one for the present time. The world is moving speedier thus as to innovation around us. Future will be loaded with digitalisation and may Bitcoin can stand a possibility of money, the world's cash. So better you have it at this moment and you may wind up as a very rich person later on. Likewise, Bitcoin cost is expanding in any case so you can make certain to get benefits too
Wow I liked your optimism with logic. There is no doubt that the world is moving very fast technologically and new developments are taking place every day. Bitcoin was also a technological experiment which really worked and today it is at a high valuable place in the market with a very high demand. It seems like the future is of bitcoin and this will be a bitcoin era.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:14:05 PM

I trust it is the best one for the present time. The world is moving speedier thus as to innovation around us. Future will be loaded with digitalisation and may Bitcoin can stand a possibility of money, the world's cash. So better you have it at this moment and you may wind up as a very rich person later on. Likewise, Bitcoin cost is expanding in any case so you can make certain to get benefits too
Wow I liked your optimism with logic. There is no doubt that the world is moving very fast technologically and new developments are taking place every day. Bitcoin was also a technological experiment which really worked and today it is at a high valuable place in the market with a very high demand. It seems like the future is of bitcoin and this will be a bitcoin era.

We are really heading on that direction. Maybe down around 5-10 years. Bitcoin and other alt coin will really have a success. Many will find it very convenient to used as compared to fiat. Online payment transaction will be the strong case for bitcoin. So this will really push bitcoin price to another level. Of course fiat, will always be there. But bitcoin will be the new cash 2.0. So better hold on our bitcoin for now so that we will reap the benefits in years to come.
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:22:53 PM

We are really heading on that direction. Maybe down around 5-10 years. Bitcoin and other alt coin will really have a success. Many will find it very convenient to used as compared to fiat. Online payment transaction will be the strong case for bitcoin. So this will really push bitcoin price to another level. Of course fiat, will always be there. But bitcoin will be the new cash 2.0. So better hold on our bitcoin for now so that we will reap the benefits in years to come.
I really do not think that we have to wait five years down the line to taste success ,some of the coins are already successful in a short amount of time,if you are able to invest when the markets are down,then it is a good opportunity to multiply your asset,i am certain that the price will rebound in a short period of time.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:11:51 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

If you're serious with your question, you better keep it like storing it. Otherwise it's not a instant earning like happens in altcoins.
To be very honest and simple, I think that bitcoin is more likely to be hold for long term which will definitely bear fruit and the alts are for a short term and I must say for day trading instruments. If you are expecting bitcoin to prove itself being best in a month or so then you better move forward because it is not gonna happen.
yes there is no doubt about that bitcoin is the best place where you can invest your money. i think the wise and intelligent people will surely select bitcoin for their investment, because bitcoin investment is the best investment where you have a lot of chances to make money in a very short period of time and secondly investment in bitcoin is is more safer than any other investment.
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:29:24 PM

yes there is no doubt about that bitcoin is the best place where you can invest your money. i think the wise and intelligent people will surely select bitcoin for their investment, because bitcoin investment is the best investment where you have a lot of chances to make money in a very short period of time and secondly investment in bitcoin is is more safer than any other investment.
i am also in favour of investing money in bitcoin. i think in present time bitcoin is the only way through which we can invest our money in a safe way, i do not think that there can be any other such a safe way of making money. i myself has invested a good amount of money in bitcoin and too much satisfied with my investment.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:01:36 AM

Bitcoin is really a good investment it allows you to make more money even for a short period of time, buying and holding btc today will surely helps you build your future. I believe in bitcoin, the price of btc right now are still cheap for me because it will surely soar high in a few months.
You are right in the coming future especially after 1st August the price of bitcoin will rise again and we will once again start to earn profit with our bitcoin. I am seeing that the price nowadays is very low which is a good opportunity to buy more bitcoins that is why now I am buying more and more bitcoins.
Yeah of course segwit will succeed and that is the turning point of bitcoin price that is going down at this time. That's why it would be better if you bought a lot of bitcoin before segwit happens so you can get a profit after the price rises from the segwit that will happen
Vixmore

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:47:07 AM

Invest a bit, but not all your money! Certainly keep a balance between using bitcoin as an investment and a stable currency such as a dollar. However, this week and maybe the next week is a good time to invest in bitcoin again as  many people are selling / panicking as August 1 is coming. (We all know the story.) This will increase the margin of profit for all investors and we should see bitcoin's value grow to never seen before heights.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:58:25 AM

Invest a bit, but not all your money! Certainly keep a balance between using bitcoin as an investment and a stable currency such as a dollar. However, this week and maybe the next week is a good time to invest in bitcoin again as  many people are selling / panicking as August 1 is coming. (We all know the story.) This will increase the margin of profit for all investors and we should see bitcoin's value grow to never seen before heights.
Yeah it is true that this time is the best to invest our money to the bitcoin. This is a big opportunity that bitcoin gave us. Make sure that we will not waste this opportunity. I know the price of the bitcoin will double up after the August 1.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:18:23 AM

I think you can just get instant income in bitcoin by trading bitcoin of course the risk will be quite big. Due to fluctuations in bitcoin prices? It is better to invest in bitcoin over long periods time and the risk will be lower profits will be more much
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:16:47 AM

Yes and it's a great opportunity to invest now,you must take advantage on buying bitcoin while the value drops, I think it's the best time to invest for long term or even hold for few months for sure bitcoin will rise by next year.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:56:23 AM

Invest a bit, but not all your money! Certainly keep a balance between using bitcoin as an investment and a stable currency such as a dollar. However, this week and maybe the next week is a good time to invest in bitcoin again as  many people are selling / panicking as August 1 is coming. (We all know the story.) This will increase the margin of profit for all investors and we should see bitcoin's value grow to never seen before heights.
If you dare to guarantee after the 1st of August bitcoin prices will go up, I will hold my bitcoin and even buy some bitcoins for me to keep until the segwit ends but no one dares to guarantee by providing evidence that the price will rise after a segwit, So investing in bitcoin is quite risky nowadays
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:01:20 AM

It depends of your instincts if you feeling positive that your money will grow in bitcoin. Basically, investing money is the way to grow it and if you don't try risking your money, it will not grow and stock with it same amount. If you invest your money in bitcoin, don't give it all like in relationship don't give all your love, you hurt so much when its gone / disappear.
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:13:12 AM

It depends of your instincts if you feeling positive that your money will grow in bitcoin. Basically, investing money is the way to grow it and if you don't try risking your money, it will not grow and stock with it same amount. If you invest your money in bitcoin, don't give it all like in relationship don't give all your love, you hurt so much when its gone / disappear.

Only invest extra money which you don't need to use long term. You wont lose anything if you can manage it well. When price goes down it is not yet a loss until you are forced to sell. If you can hold.and wait until it goes up again then you wont lose anything but gain from it.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:11:00 PM

You can invest some of your money but also don't put all your money.  If you are saying that you will wait for the value of bitcoin to increase, maybe it is possible to become huge profit in the future.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:00:30 PM

Yes, I think this is another chance for those people who have missed it to buy less than 2000$. These days don't come often and my best advice will be to buy as much as you can below 2000$ and sets your Bids between 1500$ to 2000$ so as to collect as many bitcoins as possible before the  August 1st.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:45:41 PM

It depends for me a good investment is defined on how much you will gain afterwards. So to keep it in short a good investment requires a good based price let say on the latest correction it should be around 1800$. The imporatance of it is significant when you look at it people who bought at 1800$ level gas a profit of 200$ by now. That is why buying it at the right time will help you maximize your profit. Also do not only focus on one investment tool as diversity is one of the best tools for you to have a successful investment portfolio.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 04:58:16 PM

It depends for me a good investment is defined on how much you will gain afterwards. So to keep it in short a good investment requires a good based price let say on the latest correction it should be around 1800$. The imporatance of it is significant when you look at it people who bought at 1800$ level gas a profit of 200$ by now. That is why buying it at the right time will help you maximize your profit. Also do not only focus on one investment tool as diversity is one of the best tools for you to have a successful investment portfolio.

Yes good timing is needed in investment.  If your timing is off then you might end up losing some but long term you will definitely make some money. always remember to buy low and sell high.  But most people is doing the opposite. When there is panic in the air and price is going down then that is the time they sell.  When the price is going up and all people are claiming they are making some money when the rate is high then that is the time they buy.  It is really the opposite of buy low and sell high.  If you will follow this simple rule then you will make a good investment.

Remember my name its XIMPLY i make things simple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: