Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42157 times)
Uberzugzug

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:05:02 AM

Yes! I think it is because when I checked the historical prices throughout the years, Bitcoin is doing good and is continuing to increase in price and value.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aprijhunot

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:57:00 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:47:37 AM

Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? yes of course if you have a lot of money better invest into bitcoin because in bitcoin have a good future but that must be remembered is must have skill and good strategy to manage because otherwise it will incur losses
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:04:23 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes you heard it right. For couple of year bitcoin is the one of best investment for making a huge profit. Lots of people are attracted towards it. Just buy bitcoin  and wait for at right time bitcoin can give you a good profit.

This is indeed correct. More profits from bitcoin is earning more investors in the bitcoin world. This is forcing big whales from stock and commodities to enter in bitcoin market. Thus traditional gold and stock investors are moving into the bitcoin market. This will give more and more strength to the profit making from the bitcoin.
Thus it is safe to enter in bitcoin market and HODL for long to earn super profit.
That’s damn true. Many investors of gold and stock market are switching to bitcoins and are in mood of making grand investments into bitcoins which is ultimately going to lead to the tremendous fame of bitcoins worldwide. Bitcoins are never going to disappoint their investors that are why people are crazy for bitcoins.
Rana590

Activity: 1736
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:06:37 AM

Of course, bitcoin today is the best way to invest. Its uniqueness makes it possible to earn everyone without age restriction and special skills. This is an investment of the future.

Yeha  right it is the best saveings money for the future and it not bother the age and it will give groth skill and confedant for the life groth.  You will learn somthing for bitcoin.  Bitcoin help full for the job less prosons and it will esay get more income and more information getharing for the future. It is the best one of the get the proif for bitcoin.  It part of life and future groth
Absolute right you are and I agree with you because it is very simple to earn through bitcoin by investment. bitcoin is the part and parcel in our virtual money and it is a valuable asset. For investing, there is no need high skills and it gives anyone a good incoming sources.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:20:41 PM

Of course, bitcoin today is the best way to invest. Its uniqueness makes it possible to earn everyone without age restriction and special skills. This is an investment of the future.

Yeha  right it is the best saveings money for the future and it not bother the age and it will give groth skill and confedant for the life groth.  You will learn somthing for bitcoin.  Bitcoin help full for the job less prosons and it will esay get more income and more information getharing for the future. It is the best one of the get the proif for bitcoin.  It part of life and future groth
Absolute right you are and I agree with you because it is very simple to earn through bitcoin by investment. bitcoin is the part and parcel in our virtual money and it is a valuable asset. For investing, there is no need high skills and it gives anyone a good incoming sources.

Bitcoin for sure has brought some innovations and has changed way of looking on some things. Today bitcoin is maybe one of easiest way of earning extra money, and if you invest big, well than it will bring you really good income. Price of bitcoin has been rising so far, and i think that is good for all of us who deal with bitcoin. But i can not say that bitcoin is bast way for investing, still there are better ways in the world which will bring you even more money.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:39:24 PM

yes true and we must understand that currently bitcoin be the best investment, this is because we can get big profits in a short time when compared with other investments such as gold, stocks, or property.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:11:18 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
I certainly agree that bitcoin is a good investment and if you invest in bitcoin you can assure that you could make huge amount of profit. In addition to that, if you have money you should invest in bitcoin because it will help you to become millionaire and investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to gain profit.
Bitcoins are among the most expensive investments right now and also the best among all for generating enormous profits that too without any hard efforts in short time. You don’t need to wait for years to enjoy your profits like that happens in case of gold, insurance policies etc.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

Yes its true. There were many people who invested in bitcoin when the bitcoin price is very low. I hope I bought bitcoin to when the price is low. As we can see now the price of bitcoin now is very high so those people who bought bitcoin when the price is low were very lucky because they got high profit on it.
bn88

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:20:50 PM

Bitcoin is the best way to invest cause it's anomyous and it's super fast profit
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:31:37 PM

I certainly agree that bitcoin is a good investment and if you invest in bitcoin you can assure that you could make huge amount of profit. In addition to that, if you have money you should invest in bitcoin because it will help you to become millionaire and investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to gain profit.
Bitcoins are among the most expensive investments right now and also the best among all for generating enormous profits that too without any hard efforts in short time. You don’t need to wait for years to enjoy your profits like that happens in case of gold, insurance policies etc.
not everyone is strong with the risk of investing in bitcoin because whenever could fall, as some of my friends are investing in bitcoin but the result was less good and they give up.
But if they are strong to hold, maybe now they can make a big profit. for investment in bitcoin we must really believe with bitcoin and this is a long term so we have to patient.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:35:58 PM

not everyone is strong with the risk of investing in bitcoin because whenever could fall, as some of my friends are investing in bitcoin but the result was less good and they give up.
But if they are strong to hold, maybe now they can make a big profit. for investment in bitcoin we must really believe with bitcoin and this is a long term so we have to patient.
Sometimes having too much hope in something is a bad way to end up losing more money. I am not making Bitcoin as an example, but the whole concept about holding something in hope for it being still a good investment is a bad move. For example there are people who still hold their stocks even believing that it will rise back up but now knowing that the company is going bankrupt. I just hope that people who invest in Bitcoin must know why is it going down in the first place.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Williamsss

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:38:43 PM

good way yes

new way yes

best way no 

invest of bitcoin is so dangerous for long time
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:40:03 PM

do not invest all your money, take some to invest because in bitcoin is full of risk, so if your loss is not a big loss, I hope not. but if you are lucky you will get big profits
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:40:53 PM

Well, I think, other than just buying them directly at the nearest convenience store, mining can be a great source of bitcoin. However, there are a lot of scammers online, making you believe that they are legit bitcoin mining sites. After you have invested so much time, effort and money, they will leave you hanging. I have experience that several times. You can continue mining, but make sure that you are working with legit companies and website. Do your homework by checking the programs and platforms before joining. I recommend to buy than to mine.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:52:19 PM

Well, that is fair. Because everything that we invest at are all risky and we have no idea what are the possibility that it could bring us in the future. Invest on a business, two or three years from now you don't know what will happen. Will it be profitable? Will it be bankrupt? Same thing with bitcoin. Always invest what you are ready to lose and lastly HOPE.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀