Bitcoin Forum
March 03, 2021, 03:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384231 times)
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:00:50 AM

Ok it's a latin word, i'm italian i studied latin at high school, and it is buffone! and you can shout id loud!
and i'm really sorry about your btc hope oneday you ll get back, even if with the exchange rate at 1.172 he's running toward toward a tropical place to live the rest of his life!  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:00:36 AM

lmao the price is the same as months ago meanwhile the difficulty is 700 million
Tad3j

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:34:35 PM

Sir LostDutchman, as You are perhaps the oldest that I saw on this forum, can you please explain to me this ...

Two people ... they are claiming both their own truth. Two different worlds, two different truth.

How can they, live together, not to start a war in the case of friends? Not to get in fight in the case of relationship? Not to get divorced in the case of marriage?

Did you anytime in life, do something, that has encourage you yourself, that you're going to do right things and not to contribute to spread a same old intolerance (a inbetween characteristic attribute)?

Did you think that you live in the same world with other people? Ill give you an example:

someone rides a scooter , the other bike , a third car ... All three can be initially driven by one goal and then change your mind and continue their journey to another goal ... All this does not mean that it is now run by another means of transport ... What's more, everyone knows only his own world and so for all the other believes that they are being driven by the same means of transport , like him and do not understand where it comes from some differences ... if someone comes to your destination faster , others think it 's just more driven to its skiroju and if the one with the car , he finds someone else in a narrow street with ease reversed a decision to have a very small car or ride backwards. All of their means of transport used the same term , "vehicle" and even perceive differences between us , you explained on the basis of what is in our world defines this vehicle.

But of course this is 98% of people who are living this way. This is of course the way to collapse of human rase. Because the values are too much fighting. If you start to do on yourself right now, you have at least a 5 years a full time work. Your world that you are sharing here with us is very dirty, this is of course normal by old people and if you're going to decide yourself to give to the world a bit pozitivism, please do it now.

Of course I was writing about your thinking and yours alone. The one who think that if the government will change anything, then the people would be happier is not clear thinking. The problem is in people who has a thinking like others and spread what's going on on the world, not to think for themselves, what have done, what have accomplished and what can done for the world. There's a lot of people and the good is spreading in a totally same way as bad. From people to people. With accaptance not understanding of other people. So if you think the others a guilty for your way of life. Please find a more reasaonable answer:

LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 05:53:05 PM

Sir LostDutchman, as You are perhaps the oldest that I saw on this forum, can you please explain to me this ...

Two people ... they are claiming both their own truth. Two different worlds, two different truth.

How can they, live together, not to start a war in the case of friends? Not to get in fight in the case of relationship? Not to get divorced in the case of marriage?

Did you anytime in life, do something, that has encourage you yourself, that you're going to do right things and not to contribute to spread a same old intolerance (a inbetween characteristic attribute)?

Did you think that you live in the same world with other people? Ill give you an example:

someone rides a scooter , the other bike , a third car ... All three can be initially driven by one goal and then change your mind and continue their journey to another goal ... All this does not mean that it is now run by another means of transport ... What's more, everyone knows only his own world and so for all the other believes that they are being driven by the same means of transport , like him and do not understand where it comes from some differences ... if someone comes to your destination faster , others think it 's just more driven to its skiroju and if the one with the car , he finds someone else in a narrow street with ease reversed a decision to have a very small car or ride backwards. All of their means of transport used the same term , "vehicle" and even perceive differences between us , you explained on the basis of what is in our world defines this vehicle.

But of course this is 98% of people who are living this way. This is of course the way to collapse of human rase. Because the values are too much fighting. If you start to do on yourself right now, you have at least a 5 years a full time work. Your world that you are sharing here with us is very dirty, this is of course normal by old people and if you're going to decide yourself to give to the world a bit pozitivism, please do it now.

Of course I was writing about your thinking and yours alone. The one who think that if the government will change anything, then the people would be happier is not clear thinking. The problem is in people who has a thinking like others and spread what's going on on the world, not to think for themselves, what have done, what have accomplished and what can done for the world. There's a lot of people and the good is spreading in a totally same way as bad. From people to people. With accaptance not understanding of other people. So if you think the others a guilty for your way of life. Please find a more reasaonable answer:

My goodness, my Guinness!

I'm not certain if that tome is a questionaire, praise or an indictment but in any case, I'm too bleary-eyed from the Black Friday party that my crew and I had last night to deal with it rationally right now, so I will get back to you......................................................

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Tad3j

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:22:18 AM

Yeah, read it a dozen times Wink
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 01:41:30 AM

Yeah, I re-read it a few times and still can't figure out what the guy wants.

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Maybe I am better off ignoring it in future?

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 04:58:29 PM

for you to stop wasring your time being a know it all douche

Thank you for your input!

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
niothor

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:56:54 AM

My $.02.

Wink

God , I should have read this part first.
I did did the same and counting out the image I'm still at a loss.
But i'm 99% sure that he is trying to say something

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:51:58 AM

for you to stop wasring your time being a know it all douche
sorry was having a bad morning and reading the terrahash blog made it worse
deleting old post now

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 05:03:33 AM

My $.02.

Wink

God , I should have read this part first.
I did did the same and counting out the image I'm still at a loss.
But i'm 99% sure that he is trying to say something

I think he's saying that I am a jerk because I think that crypto is all about money and even more of a jerk because I am 62.

It also seems that he is some kind of altruist out to change the world with Bitcoin.

I have no time for altruists.

This is about money and nothing else; anyone who says otherwise is self-deluding.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
hammurabi

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:28:09 AM

Will SantaHash be coming this year with wonderful refunds?!

BTC:    1Hpk4rWpP3gACJhXHn8VkeNp4usdQmfuVY
LTC:    LM5p7X9dTsWj14G2VQeJKuntVUc6GsPnDp
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:33:00 AM

Hanukkahash is nearly over already. Sad
Lol
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:15:00 AM

Hanukkahash is nearly over already. Sad
Lol

Hanukkahash?  lol, that's pretty good Smiley hey zurg...sup, looks like the same ol same ol in here lol...me I have been mining my ass off scrypt mining,,,, have made like 5,000 in a matter of 3 weeks...lol and am investing weekly with cex.io let them do the asic work lol,,, ok we better watch btc price?Huh  I just bought 2 new Radeon 7870's I'm counting on 30.00 a day income from them!!!! later Smiley
MMNC

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
bankbtc

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:54:44 AM

Amir\Tarandeep, twice now you said that you'd start refunding customer money so why in the hell have you not made any effort to do so yet?  The longer you wait the worse it will be (for you).  The clock is ticking and you are running out of time.  Where is the refund update that you promised?   
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 02:13:32 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1s8pwz/courthousenews_terrahash_bitcoin_mining_equipment/

Court...

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:07:42 AM

Just read that, think he will get paid back in BTC? this will be interesting

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
bluefin

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:06:47 PM

For those of you to lazy to click the link here is the text:

SAN JOSE (CN) - A company that sells "Bitcoin mining" equipment folded without delivering the equipment to its customers or refunding hundreds of thousands of dollars in Bitcoin advance payments, a purchaser claims in court.

Howard Loo sued TerraHash Inc., Amir Khan and Tarandeep Gill, in Santa Clara County Court, alleging fraud, unjust enrichment and breach of contract. He claims the company took in more than $600,000 in a single week this summer - $97,000 of it from him, in Bitcoins - then never delivered the goods.
Bitcoins are a virtual currency, which Loo describes as a digital form of gold, which can be transferred between people or merchants. Several businesses worldwide allow customers to pay for goods or services using Bitcoins. A single Bitcoin was selling for more than $1,000 this week.
Bitcoins can be bought or sold through websites that exchange Bitcoins for traditional currencies. "(T)here is even a Bitcoin ATM in Vancouver, Canada, that will allow persons to buy and sell Bitcoins for cash," Loo says in the complaint.

More than 12 million Bitcoins in circulation, and new Bitcoins are constantly being added, though there number will be capped at 21 million, according to the lawsuit.

Bitcoin transactions are protected by cryptography. Specially programmed computers keep track of transfers and prevent people from copying and spending the same Bitcoin more than once time, which is known as double-spending. Operators of such computers are known as "miners" and are rewarded with transaction fees and newly minted Bitcoins, according to the lawsuit.

TerraHash is a computer hardware company that claims to produce and sell application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) Bitcoin mining equipment using Avalon ASIC chips to sell to miners, Loo says.

The company made several announcements on its website about mining equipment for sale. TerraHash took pre-orders for the equipment and said it would accept Bitcoins for payment, Loo says in the complaint. It offered a 5 percent discount for purchases with Bitcoins, which induced Loo to prepay TerraHash for the equipment, he says in the complaint.

"On June 18, 19, and 20, 2013, defendants accepted online orders and prepayment from approximately 130 customers interested in the purchase of ASIC Bitcoin mining equipment," Loo says in the lawsuit. "TerraHash knew the material importance of delivery of the ASIC Bitcoin mining equipment quickly.

"TerraHash received approximately $614,000 in prepayments from orders for ASIC Bitcoin mining equipment during this three day period."

Loo says he ordered a Bitcoin mining device on June 18, for which he paid TerraHash 91.2542309 Bitcoins - now worth $97,050.

Loo says that he was told he would receive the equipment by Aug. 15. But TerraHash did not have the ability to produce functional Bitcoin mining equipment, Loo says. "Indeed, on information and belief, TerraHash was a sham conceived by Amir Khan as a way of defrauding and converting large amounts of money and other valuable assets, including but not limited to Bitcoins, from potential customers of ASIC Bitcoin mining equipment, exploiting the high demand for that equipment," according to the complaint.

The Aug. 15 delivery date came and went with no deliveries, Loo says. On Sept. 25, TerraHash announced on Bitcointalk.org "that 'a lot of customers' had asked for refunds; that TerraHash's bank had shut down its accounts; that it was 'impossible to continue our operation profitably,' and that defendants had therefore 'decided to dissolve the company,'" Loo says in the complaint.

He claims he never received the equipment he paid for, nor a refund of the Bitcoins.
"TerraHash and Khan, by inducing prepayments in the form of Bitcoins, sought to profit further by retaining the Bitcoins, thereby enjoying the anticipated surge in the market value of the Bitcoins," Loo claims.
He wants his Bitcoins refunded and punitive damages for fraud, conversion, negligent misrepresentation, unjust enrichment, breach of contract and breach of faith.

He is represented by Christopher D. Banys.
imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:25:44 PM

you think there's a hope to get back our btc?

justmyname

Activity: 389

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:06:11 PM

you think there's a hope to get back our btc?

You might eventually get the dollar value of the equipment you ordered. The Price of BTC fluctuates too much. They claim they cashed out the BTC but we haven't seen any proof of that. I bet if they were in LA county for a few nights you would all have your money back.   
Tad3j

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:04:09 AM

The "cash out" can also mean that they refund the BTC, since a lot of people are confusing it with "cash".

So yeah, let's wait for the Amir to show up and to tell us the status.
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: