Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MN/PoS][Pre-sale] BasexCoin - unite cryptocurrencies and the real world  (Read 1810 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
basexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Basexcoin dev

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:10:28 PM

The progress of a project is of utmost importance. This needs to constantly be communicated with the community. Only then would one know how serous the team is and what lies ahead in future.
So we are waiting for updates.

I agree with you. The community needs to know what is happening with the project and at what stage they are. Only then can you get strong support from the community.

Our updated roadmap

Basexcoin official links:
Website   ◈  Bitcointalk    ◈   Explorer  ◈  Github  ◈  Twitter
Discord  ◈  Telegram   ◈  Telegram Support

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
basexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Basexcoin dev

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:16:00 PM

The project is already about a month old, but there is no strong promotion and advertising, the project seems to have stopped. About the listing at all, do not say anything when it will be.
The project lives and develops. We have a strong discord community. But you are right, we will pay attention to advertising in other social networks and platforms.
Listing to exchange will be within 2 weeks.

And here we are, still waiting for your promise to give details about team and banish doubts by KYD? Where is it? Not yet cleared? I thought you said two weeks ago that it'll be finished in few weeks. And now, two weeks before listing and there were no.update for such

when will the team members be revealed?
We plan KYD-verification in few weeks

I understand that in a few weeks it may not be two weeks, but a little more. In any, I think that soon everything will be known.

We are negotiating with KYD team now.

basexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Basexcoin dev

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:17:38 PM

Well, will it be possible with Basex to perform all basic functions and needs in relation to cryptocurrencies? It's a huge ambition! But even Basex being reliable, what steps will it take to make the exchanges have the same ethics? Or is there planning to develop the exchange itself? The app is something obligatory in today's times and not all cryptocurrencies have, when launching this feature, attract a lot of attention! These ambitious ideas seem interesting to follow.
Yes, we are planning to develop own exchange.
You say that you plan to develop your own exchange. What kind of exchange will this be, centralized or decentralized?

We will start with centralized exchange.

basexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Basexcoin dev

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:20:46 PM

PoS pack is inexpensive. But I'm interested in how much you can earn on it in a month?
It depends on different factors. Use table of rewards to count that.

Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:06:00 AM

It's interesting that @basexcoin roadmap proposing an exchange at the end of the year! But why does it take so many months to develop this exchange? What will happen if the pre-sale is not successful? Do you intend to continue this project? What kind of partnerships are expected to contribute to BasexCoin's ambitions?
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:52:07 AM

It's interesting that @basexcoin roadmap proposing an exchange at the end of the year! But why does it take so many months to develop this exchange? What will happen if the pre-sale is not successful? Do you intend to continue this project? What kind of partnerships are expected to contribute to BasexCoin's ambitions?

At the moment, the main thing is not to hurry and make a quality reliable product. Which will be quality and finished products for sale.
bitalk3

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:25:44 PM

Well, will it be possible with Basex to perform all basic functions and needs in relation to cryptocurrencies? It's a huge ambition! But even Basex being reliable, what steps will it take to make the exchanges have the same ethics? Or is there planning to develop the exchange itself? The app is something obligatory in today's times and not all cryptocurrencies have, when launching this feature, attract a lot of attention! These ambitious ideas seem interesting to follow.
Yes, we are planning to develop own exchange.
You say that you plan to develop your own exchange. What kind of exchange will this be, centralized or decentralized?

We will start with centralized exchange.

So when will be access to the exchange. And on which first plan Crex24, Bridge.
basexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Basexcoin dev

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 03:42:44 PM

The fact is that we are not just developing an exchange. We trying to create a sophisticated system that should work quickly and reliably. A lot of efforts and time will be devoted to these tasks. Better we do faster than promised, than vice versa  Wink

Our work does not depend on the success of presale. We have negotiations with an investor who is ready to support our project at the stage of implementation of the exchange and the application. The project will develop in any case.
Presale is done to speed up processes, to get feedback, to advertise our project and to build a friendly community. )

basexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Basexcoin dev

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 12:18:13 PM

Basexcoin (BSA) is now listed on Graviex
https://graviex.net/markets/bsabtc

Now you can buy masternodes on exchange.

Listing to MNO and CREX24 soon!

Deadprospector

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:39:10 PM

The project is already about a month old, but there is no strong promotion and advertising, the project seems to have stopped. About the listing at all, do not say anything when it will be.
The project lives and develops. We have a strong discord community. But you are right, we will pay attention to advertising in other social networks and platforms.
Listing to exchange will be within 2 weeks.

And here we are, still waiting for your promise to give details about team and banish doubts by KYD? Where is it? Not yet cleared? I thought you said two weeks ago that it'll be finished in few weeks. And now, two weeks before listing and there were no.update for such

when will the team members be revealed?
We plan KYD-verification in few weeks

I understand that in a few weeks it may not be two weeks, but a little more. In any, I think that soon everything will be known.

We are negotiating with KYD team now.
I must say i do love how you are communicating with KYD, i am also a fan of KYD.
It proves Basexcoin's validity in the crypto-currency community and provides additional integrity to basexcoin and crypto-currencies in it's entirety.
I will be following this coin with great interest and hoping to acquire some for myself.
Great days a head for this coin.
I love that the developers intend to follow through with their plans for this coin.
basexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Basexcoin dev

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 10:04:45 PM

Friends!
We are listed to MNO:

https://masternodes.online/currencies/BSA/

basexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Basexcoin dev

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:49:56 AM

Do you want to get a steady income in our future project?

You can invest your BSA coins now and get a share in the income of our future exchange and application.

As you know, the main purpose of our project is to create a system, which includes exchange and an application that allows you to make  purchases  with cryptocurrency in the real world.
Our project is for a long-term.
And we decided to give part of our future income to our loyal investors.

In the 3rd quarter of this year we will release only 100 tokens, the ownership of which will give the right to dividends from the income of our future project.
Those people who bought masternodes on presale will receive these tokens for free.

Other investors will also be able to receive tokens  by pre-buying them.

The cost of one such token will be about 1-1.5 btc. But you can buy it  only for BSA.

All BSA obtained in this way will be blocked  on separated  wallet until the end of 2020. Until the project is gaining momentum.
When the project gains it, each token will be able to bring about $200-1200+  every month!!!
Along with the growth in the volume of trading, the incomes of tokens owners will also increase

The actual price of the 1 token:
- March 10 - 21,000 BSA.
- March 11 - 21,000 BSA.
- March 12 - 22,000 BSA.
- March 13 - 22,000 BSA.
- March 14 - 22,000 BSA.
- March 15 - 25,000 BSA.

Every 2-5 days the cost of the token will grow.

At this stage, we are ready to offer our investors only 20 (out of 100) tokens that will allow to receive dividends in our future project.
First 9 tokens will be received for free by people who bought MN during the presale period.

Today we have a promotional auction where you can buy 1 future token (part in the project) at a price from 1 BSA.

To take part, go to
- auction channel in Discord: https://discord.gg/NpReBps
- Telegtam chat: https://t.me/basexcoinchat

and offer your price for one token.

Arashflash44

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:36:49 AM

The idea of this coin is great..the inflation and collateral stuff is awesome..i hoping the best of this project..just i hope dev can make the discord channel more active..because right now it seems like the project have been dead or leftover because the lack of chat and update or maybe u should do weekly update on the project too..
bmarley

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:48:16 PM

The idea of this coin is great..the inflation and collateral stuff is awesome..i hoping the best of this project..just i hope dev can make the discord channel more active..because right now it seems like the project have been dead or leftover because the lack of chat and update or maybe u should do weekly update on the project too..
Hey. I also like the idea itself. An interesting way to implement, as developers implement crypt board in all-day shopping. I see a big risk in this.
xxTraderrCashxx

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:41:15 AM

People, let's vote for "Basexcoin(BSA)" Our coin: "№170 https://l2rx.com/index.php?limit=50&sort=0&page=4#BSA
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:07:30 PM

it is high time to make a merger of cryptocurrency and the General economy. Still when it will be and will be the digital currency to lead

gavrillo

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:11:56 AM

Alive project or dead?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: