Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICO soon project, Patented IOT Million Dollar Invested, EXPERTS NEEDED  (Read 191 times)
lovinit (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:53:25 PM

Hi guys,

we are about to wrap up a project that we have been working on for the past 4 years. It is the first Patented IOT we have innovated in the energy sector, which will be combined with Blockchain solution. The future team will be briefed into detail. We have some of the most well known people in the industry to be talking in our campaign about the project and already been backed by A list investors.

As our focus has been mostly on the innovation it self and patenting it, we are lacking team members.

What we are looking for is:

1. Blockchain Architecture Designer - This person will be in charge to oversee the team and unite the project possibilities with the blockchain opportunities.

2. Campaign Manager - This person will be in charge to manage a 20 employees marketing team that will be dedicated to the project. The campaign manager should have extensive skills on launching a ICO and be able to provide the most comprehensive and successful tools out their.

The reason i am asking the forum: I have read most of the previous posts, but many look at the option to have a ethier a swap of equity or low payment thus the recommendations may not be suitable for us. We are looking for the best of the best, and they can provide their prices/costs to be involved into the project. While im asking the forum to recomend me these people.

Thanks indeed,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
de_crypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:29:51 PM

Nice description, thank you.

Do you have any public info on the project details yet?

Am I right that you can only offer fixed payments?
lovinit (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:34:54 PM

Hello,

Well not necessarily only payment if the person is interested into another form of payment we can discuss upon it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: