Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] [CAN] 60 Zotac GTX1070 mini SEALED  (Read 1515 times)
Theneogeo (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:00:00 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 02:29:32 AM by Theneogeo

SOLDDDDD to roitpls
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dquancey

Activity: 587
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:20:00 PM

You've not mentioned any price you are looking for?

Are they the single fan mini ITX ones?
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:22:28 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 12:36:08 AM by Theneogeo

You've not mentioned any price you are looking for?

Are they the single fan mini ITX ones?

https://www.zotac.com/us/product/graphics_card/zotac-geforce%C2%AE-gtx-1070-mini-0
Sorry, dual fan... Exact like this

Ill start with 500 OBO... PLEASE DONT SHIT ON PRICE, JUST STARTING POINT! Remember, brand new ( except 1 ) sealed I believe with warranty as well Smiley
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:25:14 PM

$600 canadian dollars or USD?

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:28:10 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 04:18:16 AM by isoneguy

CAD I'd presume.

These make for great 4 card builds, mining zec stock @ 530ish watts. I'll upload a photo in a bit.

I'm not OP but look what I made with the ones I bought from newegg for $325 ea! http://imgur.com/wTbjOai

I wasn't able to get mine to hash at 470ish zec though...closer to 385 hence the discounted price.

Am I doing something wrong or is OP lying...
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 11:16:48 PM

Long story short, I had bought 60 of them ( last in stock from what I know so far ) and was gunna do mini farm, but financial stuff happened and can't afford to get rest, so I will be parting with them.. 59 are brand new and 1 is open to run benchmarks to see scores ( pics will be posted later )  The run cool and great!
Eth only 30 MH/s
Eth/lbry 28/26
Zec 465-470 Sol/s
Didnt run past 51c

Looking to sell in bulks of 6 or whole lot.  I will accept escrow at your expense.. Shipping to USA and Canada...

Will post pics later with proof of ownership Smiley
Where'd you even get all of these! lol glws, id like a few!

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:44:02 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 12:36:20 AM by Theneogeo

500 US... OBO Smiley, only cause I have to put a price... if you wanna pm me for config ill show you for ZEC
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:45:23 PM

CAD I'd presume.

These make for great 4 card builds, mining zec stock @ 530ish watts. I'll upload a photo in a bit.

I'm not OP but look what I made with the ones I bought from newegg! http://imgur.com/wTbjOai

I wasn't able to get mine to hash at 470ish zec though...closer to 385

what am I doing wrong?

memory speed?  I use MSI afterburner and went to 600%
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:32:48 AM

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:07:16 AM

$500 USD? I can buy these locally brand new for about $550 CAD (~$400 USD) brand spanking new.

NVIDIA aren't sold out globally. They are available everywhere pretty much.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:09:49 AM

$500 USD? I can buy these locally brand new for about $550 CAD (~$400 USD) brand spanking new.

Show me where?  I bought these for brand new... SO i call BS, because I searched for a long time.... Cheapest I found Canada Wide is $629 plus taxes
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:14:44 AM

Show me where?  I bought these for brand new... SO i call BS, because I searched for a long time.... Cheapest I found Canada Wide is $629 plus taxes

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Category/VideoCards

With rebate $560, without rebate $589 and its a better brand than Zotac which is low end.

Its not like AMD, NVIDIA has massive supply. In the next week or two stores will be stock-piled with GTX GPUs.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:21:47 AM

Show me where?  I bought these for brand new... SO i call BS, because I searched for a long time.... Cheapest I found Canada Wide is $629 plus taxes

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Category/VideoCards

With rebate $560, without rebate $589 and its a better brand than Zotac which is low end.

Its not like AMD, NVIDIA has massive supply. In the next week or two stores will be stock-piled with GTX GPUs.

Not really, my hashes are same... NO ONE HAS THIS MANY, plus mail in is good for ONLY ONE, I dunno why you're arguing this, IT IS OBO and not stupid prices like alot of people here... IF you can bug 60 right now for that price, Ill give you $1000 in BTC
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:27:45 AM

Out of curiosity

Why don't you just return these to where you bought them since you never opened them? Seems like a hassle to resell?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:29:10 AM

Out of curiosity

Why don't you just return these to where you bought them since you never opened them? Seems like a hassle to resell?

They won't return a big order like that, plus it was past 14 days.... It is a hassle
thesmokingman

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:44:36 AM

I'll take them all at $200 each with escrow...

-ETH Ice Age is killing profits for all cards and will get worse in July (20 second block times) and again in September (30 second block times)
-ETH network congestion is causing a loss in investor confidence. (ETH deposits/withdrawals disabled at Polo and delayed on Coinbase)
-Because of this miners are moving to other coins (Zec/Hush) which is driving up difficulty and making it less profitable to mine
-Nvidia cards are in stock for those smart enough to find them
-Zotac warranty only applies to the original purchaser (YOU) and not anyone who buys these cards from you since these cards are considered secondhand. NO WARRANTY
  *From Zotac Website:
   -Products must be purchased as new from an authorized ZOTAC reseller. Warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred. Products purchased as secondhand or used, or from auction sites, do not carry any warranty.

Good luck on your sale OP  Grin

PIMP your AMD & Nvidia Farm. Finally a Multi-Miner Linux 16.04 Distro with Web Monitoring and On the Fly Algo-Switching. My PIMP AMD/Nvidia FARM: https://miner.farm/farmer/554/farmstatus
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:49:05 AM

-ETH Ice Age is killing profits for all cards and will get worse in July (20 second block times) and again in September (30 second block times)
-ETH network congestion is causing a loss in investor confidence. (ETH deposits/withdrawals disabled at Polo and delayed on Coinbase)
-Because of this miners are moving to other coins (Zec/Hush) which is driving up difficulty and making it less profitable to mine
-Zotac warranty only applies to the original purchaser (YOU) and not anyone who buys these cards from you since these cards are considered secondhand. NO WARRANTY
  *From Zotac Website:
   -Products must be purchased as new from an authorized ZOTAC reseller. Warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred. Products purchased as secondhand or used, or from auction sites, do not carry any warranty.

You sir, can jump in front of a train Smiley
thesmokingman

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:55:42 AM

*From Zotac Website:

Good luck on your sale OP  Grin

LOL...Good Luck with your sell OP...my offer stands as profits/ROI drop on these cards each day they're not mining....in two weeks these cards will be pennies each as everyone who sucked up Nvidia cards for ETH move to Pascal friendly algo's along with the million other cards...face facts you bought into the hype

PIMP your AMD & Nvidia Farm. Finally a Multi-Miner Linux 16.04 Distro with Web Monitoring and On the Fly Algo-Switching. My PIMP AMD/Nvidia FARM: https://miner.farm/farmer/554/farmstatus
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:57:56 AM

*From Zotac Website:

LOL...Good Luck with your sell OP...my offer stands as profits/ROI drop on these cards each day they're not mining...

Nopeeeee
thesmokingman

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:05:17 AM

*From Zotac Website:

LOL...Good Luck with your sell OP...my offer stands as profits/ROI drop on these cards each day they're not mining...

Nopeeeee

No worries. I don't have a financial situation I need to dig out of because I purchased GPUs I couldn't afford, so I can wait all day lol

Good luck on your sell OP!!!

Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:18:08 AM

*From Zotac Website:

Cool story bro... I already have offer of 430 per for all 60 Smiley

Nopeeeee

No worries. I don't have a financial situation I need to dig out of because I purchased GPUs I couldn't afford, so I can wait all day lol

Good luck on your sell OP!!!

Cool story bro, already have offer of 430 per for all 60 Smiley
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:25:33 PM

I purchased 8 of these back in May and 1 of them was bad out of the box.

When I purchased mine, they were $340, today they go for $460 if you can find them in stock.

I've been waiting for over a month for an RMA replacement from Amazon.com

I saw these in stock last week on newegg limit 1 per customer so I bit the bullet and purchased one while I wait for the RMA.

Moral of this story -- you bought 60 and haven't opened 59 of them? What is your plan if you sell and the purchaser ends up with one bad out of the box like I did? -- as you've already indicated, they are damn near possible to replace or obtain right now.

Best of Luck
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:58:01 PM

I purchased 8 of these back in May and 1 of them was bad out of the box.

When I purchased mine, they were $340, today they go for $460 if you can find them in stock.

I've been waiting for over a month for an RMA replacement from Amazon.com

I saw these in stock last week on newegg limit 1 per customer so I bit the bullet and purchased one while I wait for the RMA.

Moral of this story -- you bought 60 and haven't opened 59 of them? What is your plan if you sell and the purchaser ends up with one bad out of the box like I did? -- as you've already indicated, they are damn near possible to replace or obtain right now.

Best of Luck
I was gunna farm, but life plans didn't agree.  The one I opened, as you can see in screen shots, works fine...
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:25:28 PM

He should basically open them up, test make sure each card works and mine while he can since the profits are tanking every hour literally.

Most people don't care if the GPU is shrink wrapped or used for a few months.

Everyday that those GPUs are sitting and collecting dust each GPU is losing $3/day of potential profit. Multipled by 60 thats $180.

Some manufacteurs like HIS, Sapphire and Zotac have horrible warranties. Where you need the receipt, and also be the original purchaser. Even if you have receipt, they will make sure the owner on the address matches the address where the RMA was opened.

MSI, Gigabyte, ASUS, all have warranties like vehicles and Apple products. The warranty stays with the device and not the owner.

I bought a second hand Gigabyte 7950 at the beginning of last year. The previous owner mined the hell of out it during the litecoin days, later the card died on me when it had 2 months warranty left. Gigabyte sent me a brand new R9 380.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:51:46 PM

He should basically open them up, test make sure each card works and mine while he can since the profits are tanking every hour literally.

Most people don't care if the GPU is shrink wrapped or used for a few months.

Everyday that those GPUs are sitting and collecting dust each GPU is losing $3/day of potential profit. Multipled by 60 thats $180.

Some manufacteurs like HIS, Sapphire and Zotac have horrible warranties. Where you need the receipt, and also be the original purchaser. Even if you have receipt, they will make sure the owner on the address matches the address where the RMA was opened.

MSI, Gigabyte, ASUS, all have warranties like vehicles and Apple products. The warranty stays with the device and not the owner.

I bought a second hand Gigabyte 7950 at the beginning of last year. The previous owner mined the hell of out it during the litecoin days, later the card died on me when it had 2 months warranty left. Gigabyte sent me a brand new R9 380.

Dont have rest to do so
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:04:13 PM

Subbing to watch this shit show  Cheesy

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:23:28 AM

Subbing to watch this shit show  Cheesy

Grin
andresrp

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:59:54 PM

Available?
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:14:37 PM

Available?

yes
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:08:37 PM

sigh no warranty, no money from me, even though I'd like to buy a couple.  They are available on sale, staples had them at a good price recently.  I dont care buying used stuff at used prices, but I dont see why i'd buy new stuff at new prices, even though its not used/still in box.  And anybody can re-seal boxes too.  good luck OP
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:12:28 PM

sigh no warranty, no money from me, even though I'd like to buy a couple.  They are available on sale, staples had them at a good price recently.  I dont care buying used stuff at used prices, but I dont see why i'd buy new stuff at new prices, even though its not used/still in box.  And anybody can re-seal boxes too.  good luck OP

Basically right now you can call any computer store and be able to reserve up to 100 Nvidia gpus and get them within a week or two. Nvidia production operation runs at a much higher capacity than AMD (about 5-6x larger) and they are trying to output as many GPUs as possible before the ETH profitability decreases.

I am not saying that $200 USD is a fair price, its very low for a 1070 but $500 USD is way unfair. So the seller should post a fair price and get these sold finally. Even if it means selling for a small loss.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:45:09 PM

sigh no warranty, no money from me, even though I'd like to buy a couple.  They are available on sale, staples had them at a good price recently.  I dont care buying used stuff at used prices, but I dont see why i'd buy new stuff at new prices, even though its not used/still in box.  And anybody can re-seal boxes too.  good luck OP
Its not new prices, I know ill take a loss on it, but Im not taking a huge loss... Staples doesnt have anymore cause thats where I bought them, stores only have 3-2 from what I was told cause I intially wanted more! But that clown from Dubai thinks I asked 454 USD a car, which I didn;t cause itll take $1000 to ship to him from Canada, so I was asking 435 a card. I can get warranty because they're still at store an can change name on bill of sale Wink soooooo yeaaaaaaaaa.
$500 was a starting point, I know I wasn't gunna get that, but If I asked 435 or 450 or whatever I would get 200 offers, all part of offers yo... I even said that from get go
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 08:50:50 PM

Basically right now you can call any computer store and be able to reserve up to 100 Nvidia gpus and get them within a week or two. Nvidia production operation runs at a much higher capacity than AMD (about 5-6x larger) and they are trying to output as many GPUs as possible before the ETH profitability decreases.

I am not saying that $200 USD is a fair price, its very low for a 1070 but $500 USD is way unfair. So the seller should post a fair price and get these sold finally. Even if it means selling for a small loss.

I'm not arguing with you when I ask this, sincere question

What are examples of places where you can do that? Most places limit me. .

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:27:27 PM

I'm not arguing with you when I ask this, sincere question

What are examples of places where you can do that? Most places limit me. .

They do limit you... everyone limited me, except the Staples close to where I live is closing down, initially the saleman I talked too limited me, but the manager said he will do it, apparently got in trouble ( he didnt care store was closing ) so I got them
Theneogeo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:28:05 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 07:43:01 AM by Theneogeo

SOLD TO roitpls From Ottawa Canada Cheesy

EDIT,,, pending funds Cheesy
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182