Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening with crypto markets?  (Read 2480 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 04:35:39 PM

Most likely its due to the ETH network issue

Anyone have info whats the status of current ETH now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:44:13 PM

I do still believe in bitcoin and like other said its just a normal unlike before that we are experience big dump last year when there is a exchange site  taking down by the hackers so i think this is the only reason that can push the price down if we will still experience a new exchange site was hack i am sure we will experience of large drop again not only for bitcoin and other altcoin can be affected..
Since bitcoin and growing and people are always believe in bitcoin the price are always increasing look at the  last year drop price that we could not imaging that the price of bitcoin can be live again and increased too high after the issue about dumping bitcoins from hackers.

I think i heard. Its ETH wallet issue in some exchange site's but i think they already fixed this issue in some trading site..
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:58:33 PM

I do still believe in bitcoin and like other said its just a normal unlike before that we are experience big dump last year when there is a exchange site  taking down by the hackers so i think this is the only reason that can push the price down if we will still experience a new exchange site was hack i am sure we will experience of large drop again not only for bitcoin and other altcoin can be affected..
Since bitcoin and growing and people are always believe in bitcoin the price are always increasing look at the  last year drop price that we could not imaging that the price of bitcoin can be live again and increased too high after the issue about dumping bitcoins from hackers.

I think i heard. Its ETH wallet issue in some exchange site's but i think they already fixed this issue in some trading site..

I think the issue has been fixed already. The price of bitcoin and almost all alt coin is going down. There are a lot of uncertainty surrounding the crypto market right now that may have caused the sudden drop of price specially ETH. That is why investors don't like to pour money right now, they want to see that everything is smooth before making moves that will profit then.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:22:06 PM

Crypto market is really volatile and I don't think there is any other trading market out there with same level of volatility in this world apart from some ponzi penny stocks.

You have to hold only half of what you have in crypto and should hold another half in form of fiat so that you can buy some cheap crypto during periods like right now. I have already invested few thousand $ into ETH.  Wink Its buy time guys....
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:12:30 PM

They are under correction. There were no really dramatic drops so far, just another phase in development. It's not only about crypto, it's a distinctive feature of any financial system.
moviebuff777

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:32:50 PM

I have only recently become interested in the Cryptocurrency markets and potential for growth, and for this reason do not have great insight on the history of Bitcoin, Ethereum and all other altcoins, and their price swings.  I am baffled by the serious downturn the markets have taken in the last few days and am at a loss of words to explain it.  Does anyone know what might be causing the heavy selling that is taking place?  Is this mostly caused by Ethereum-holders (I'm thinking of the recent successful multimillion ICOs) cashing out?  Are investors unwinding positions because, perhaps, they fear the upcoming July Segwit2 Bitcoin activation may fail?  

Let's discuss theories that might explain the down-swing!

It's partly a function of price corrections and partly the Aug 1 potential split for bitcoin. I think the biggest factor is a price correction for all coins that have been very profitable over the last few months. Fluctuations are expected so this is part of that normal cycle.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:04:12 PM

I guess its mass panic sale of upcoming potential BTC hardfork.
Service after service, like Fairlay, are announcing that they will halt Bitcoin withdraws on 31st of July and people start to fear about their coins and money. And this is lowering the price.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:41:21 PM

After heavy panic dumping, it seems now crypto market is recovering somewhat. As bitcoin is the base for entire crypto market, the scalablity issue of bitcoin ecosystem is influencing entire crypto world. Only those people who are not believing in to the capability of bitcoin foundation are leaving off bitcoin, this must be big reason for high fluctuations to happen.

But fortunately prices are currently recovering, it means more number of people are having some faith compared to those who are leaving off.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:03:05 PM

I guess its mass panic sale of upcoming potential BTC hardfork.
Service after service, like Fairlay, are announcing that they will halt Bitcoin withdraws on 31st of July and people start to fear about their coins and money. And this is lowering the price.

Price pumping dude, take your eyes on coinmarketcap. already all coins pumped.Hold your Bitcoin tightly, don't panic sell.
This is all business tactics. All big shots will make people get panic and making them sell their coins. That is why we see significant fluctuation in Bitcoin price. According to my guessing again the price will go down below $2000. But don't get panic friends after 2 weeks everything will be set, and we see nice growth in Bitcoin price.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:47:16 PM

People are sell their coins holding because of the upcoming August 1 hardfork issues! Panic is the reason why people are sell even at lose currently before even the events happened. Since you are new in this area now is the best time to buy!  You should study the next move after August 1 and you will understand how this market work.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:36:44 PM

The recent decline in the market value of Bitcoin  could be trace to the upcoming 1st August meeting because there is a general believe or rumors that the bitcoin price will decline and as a result, so many people are selling there coins in other to avert the lose. The effects is not just on bitcoin only but other coins have equally shared the lose of value too.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:59:33 PM

People are sell their coins holding because of the upcoming August 1 hardfork issues! Panic is the reason why people are sell even at lose currently before even the events happened. Since you are new in this area now is the best time to buy!  You should study the next move after August 1 and you will understand how this market work.
Most likely into dumping stage possible because of this upcoming segwit that will happen in august1. Yes, panic selling happen and I believe when downtrend is the best time to buy. We cannot predict at what price its dip but buy for now for sure we can earn profit in the long term.
KillaGT

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:29:34 AM

The fact that these gains have come from currencies other than bitcoin are a good sign that this is less of a bubble and more of a resurgence of interest in crypto. It makes sense that Ethereum is on a tear  the cryptocurrency has technological improvements over bitcoin, including the ability to code smart contracts directly into the blockchain, which in turn allow for things like the ability to build totally new tokens and even host initial coin offerings.
knightwr

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:03:41 AM

Most likely into dumping stage possible because of this upcoming segwit that will happen in august1. Yes, panic selling happen and I believe when downtrend is the best time to buy. We cannot predict at what price its dip but buy for now for sure we can earn profit in the long term.
Well, if compare the price at now with the price of crypto in 3 months ago, we can see very cheap, special with Altcoin pumped to highest price in first half this year as XRP, DGB, STR, SC .. are altcoin breakdown to lowest price same in April
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:34:13 AM

It seems the uncertainty going further
segwit code was started to be run and it started to give signal

We could also see the price getting green as the uncertainty might go further.
Let s see if forking result better, crypto market ll be better
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:15:34 AM

Yes, the segwit2x software was being implement since yesterday that's why we are seeing that bitcoin and ETH has already recover the dipping we have encountered the last few days. Really happy to see the market going green again. ETH is now almost 250$ while bitcoin is just above $2300. Really good gains and I hope the price will continue to rise. Easy profits for those who have bought when the price is low sometime ago.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:04:05 PM

Nothing the party is over all these days it was all a sign to buy now and enjoy later but instead of buying at lower price many fools sold their coins thinking it will dump more or they don't want any more loses, there is a very minute chance that the market will crash again because the total cap has again increased to $83 billion from $68 billion. There are still some coins who are half way across their original price grab those soon.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:25:18 PM

Yes, the segwit2x software was being implement since yesterday that's why we are seeing that bitcoin and ETH has already recover the dipping we have encountered the last few days. Really happy to see the market going green again. ETH is now almost 250$ while bitcoin is just above $2300. Really good gains and I hope the price will continue to rise. Easy profits for those who have bought when the price is low sometime ago.
I believe the future Bitcoin, not stop with the price 4 digits USD as now, I want the price of Bitcoin in next 5 years can reach to 5 digits USD, maybe $10.000/BTC. But want do that, the first job Bitcoin need prove it is best crypto and can become to one of digital cash important and payment system online better than Banking Internet or Visa/Mastercard
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:26:31 PM

It's normal on Crypto markets. there's no such thing to worry. And from BTC dumping is also a normal also  remember in 2013 ? Bitcoins drop 200$ in just 1 Hour. But Recover again it's  almost same happening her now in 2017 Bitcoins dump almost 400$ and recover again slowly. I think this is because of upcoming desaster in August 1 so some of BTC HOLDERS selling bitcoins to secure Money. So Don't worry Market recover again after Segwit.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:36:31 PM

Nothing the party is over all these days it was all a sign to buy now and enjoy later but instead of buying at lower price many fools sold their coins thinking it will dump more or they don't want any more loses, there is a very minute chance that the market will crash again because the total cap has again increased to $83 billion from $68 billion. There are still some coins who are half way across their original price grab those soon.

Hahaha. Yes those fools really thinks that bitcoin will continue to fall at 1500$ that's why they immediately jump on the sell button. Later regretting their decision because in the next 24 hours bitcoin exponentially jump above $2000 then now $2300-$2400 price. So instead of holding for profit, then sell for losses. And now they can't buy back because the price has already increase. Double whammy for the weak hands.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x