Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235022 times)
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:05:22 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 07:22:38 PM by stil55

Hi dev why I was given a share in just 3 days I completed the task from 29.06 the number should give a share for 6 days  http://prntscr.com/fshq7x I ask again to count my shares for the tweeter company. Also on facebook companies gave a share for 5 days and should give for 6 days.Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoniestfool

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:58:51 PM

If you watch the video they mention hybse.com. Before investing view this page. http://game.hybse.com/page/otc-price-list/
THAT IS RIGHT. You must pay a  Participation Fees 1,000.00€ per month to use hybse exchange. Not to mention the other outragous fees they have listed at the bottom of the page.
If you are a US citizen they will not let you become a member.
If you are a US citizen and use a proxy you will still have to provide several legal documents that you will not have.
view https://hybse.com/page/company-documents
I would stay far away from this ICO SCAM.

Please don't pay attention to that price list. Its outdated and we are currently informing the website developers about it. That price list was basically given to us by the bank before we started cryptonizing.

It will be pretty much free for all, apart from the transaction costs.

Hybse will include dimcoin on their exchange. However, if you plan to trade for stocks or commodities you will pay the 1000 monthly fee. Along with a 2.5 percent trading fee. you can trade for other cypto but are still charge a trading fee. I Spoke with customer service.

HYBSE is open for trading to everyone in the the world except United States, Japan, Iran, Syria, Canada (Including Ontario & Quebec), Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and Algeria.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:26:25 PM

I am planning to join the ICO next week before 15th of July. 30% pre-ico discount is very advantageous for a coin which is very promising and which has big potential and expectations for the future.
Good luck guys
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:28:55 PM

I cant receive my twitter bounty? Why? Im number 38
jilao

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:47:59 PM

PHISHING SCAM WARNING

I just participated in the DIM ICO by sending NEM.
A few hours later I received the following email from dimcoin@outlook.com which I believe to be a phishing email

--------------------------
Subject: Cancel Payment. New wallet address

Attention. The Dimcoin site is attacked by DDOS attacks. We therefore ask all investors not to pay any more to the NEM wallet address. All payments made there will be canceled in 15 days and automatically returned to the sender. If you still want to participate in the ICO, wait until your payment comes back or send the same quantity to our new address. Consider the ICO can be over in 15 days. Please support Dimcoin by sharing the Facebook post.

New Wallet address: NA7CI5-7WVDPN-I6WV2Q-YARSDD-T5W6SK-7OVIX7-KIHW

Facebook: https: //www.facebook.com/Dimcoin-542860792771642/

Thanks to her Dimcoin team
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:42:42 AM

Thanks Dev for 1 day reward. i saw in my account. Dimcoin is going over moon. Keep Participants joining Dimcoin project.
Hafik

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:44:02 AM

Hi Sir. For the blog there are no spreadsheets of participants who already list .. ??

LoyalCoin
▄▄
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████

▄▄░░▀▀██
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████
▄▄░░▀▀██
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████
░░░░▀▀██
..Redefining Customer Loyalty..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRE-SALE    OnGoing Now   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░
▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░
▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░░░
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:58:20 AM

Hi,

You are doing great with the Pre-ICO. $3.7m is a good start!

But I feel kind of stupid now. I want to joint into your Twitter campaign and i've tried to fill the form. But for NanoWallet Address:

1. I downloaded the Nano Wallet
2. I created a wallet, download it and saved the private key.
3. I run the wallet and the transaction list is empty.
4. BUT I cant see from where to get my address to receive coins on?!

could you please somebody help me?

See Upper right, there is a word/link Node, Account: Primary, Language
click at Account word
you will see at the page your addresss
hope this will help you

Thanks, finally found it, but at another place.

Under Send -> Send / Receive and there is a Receiving address.
But still on main screen there is only SEND label. Guys from NEM should read a little about UI.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 04:46:18 AM

In my NEM wallet for Android, I have +1 xem for a Facebook bounty? I am in the Twitter campaign. I have definitely followed all rules. Soooo. First week hassles. No big deal. Consider this my bug report.
Twitter: @BTCpals
Qwaser109@gmail.com

Hi,

If you click on the 1 XEM, do you not see the DIMCOIN? Please double check as you have to click on it and see the description.

I just downloaded the nano wallet for my PC. I like it a lot. I even learned of some features that I did not know about. This project is getting better by the minute.

My question: I joined the Twitter Campaign using my Android NEM Mainet Wallet. Am I stuck with that decision or is there a way to import my android wallet into my nano wallet? Or change my address for the campaign?
      I'm a visual confirmation kinda guy. Thanks for your quick response to my first inquiry.

Chris Butler, RunCPA.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:35:21 AM

Its going on until the end of the ICO which is the 27th of August.

We are working on one sheet to make it easier to pay those that still need to update their information.

Yes, I have to update my information relate to Link and nano wallet address. Didn't get the last payment because wrong wallet from android, I thought it same but actually it doesn't works, different with nano wallet.
Could I pm my nano wallet to devs team/manager who in charge for next payment, dimcoin?
rtom1990

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:54:26 AM

Reading the Whitepaper, I'm guessing the max potential is 12x after $30million market cap, as they want to have it have less volatility?? Am I right in that?
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:59:52 AM

Reading the Whitepaper, I'm guessing the max potential is 12x after $30million market cap, as they want to have it have less volatility?? Am I right in that?

It's not as simple as basing everything on what you read from a white paper. The market matters more if you want to estimate the potential value of Dimcoin. What if the market has become bearish the day DIM is listed in an exchange? Thats a bad situation for a newly listed coin. Lets hope that the market is continuing to be optimistic by the time this is listed.
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 10:13:22 AM

A reminder of the DIMCOIN wallet addresses, please ensure your transactions are being completed correctly! For support please contact us via the social media platforms or via email.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:38:14 AM

Is the spreadsheet for Bounty Blog unavailable?When is the payment made for blog bounty, what after ICO dimcoin finished?
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:38:29 AM

A reminder of the DIMCOIN wallet addresses, please ensure your transactions are being completed correctly! For support please contact us via the social media platforms or via email.

Always check DIMCOIN address before sending your payments. OFFICIAL SITE: www.dimcoin.io

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:02:06 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 12:05:01 PM by FrankNoland

It's not as simple as basing everything on what you read from a white paper.

wow that scares me more then it comforts me.

can dimcoin explain this,which i found on internet?

"--Interesting--
When I googled the address of HYBSE (S.I.P. Building ,Port Vila,Rue Pasteur.P. O. Box 3010, Vanuatu) wich Dimcoin is a part off or work together with I found this link: http://scambroker.com/tradefred-review/ another company named TradeFred under the same address. TradeFred is being rated at 1,5 out of 5 stars on https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/tradefred-review.

--Last Word--
The evidence found and the tight timeline are warning me that this could be a potential scam ""

I remember sometime back reading a post similar to yours on steemit, I am not sure whether you are the one who created it or you just copied and pasted. https://steemit.com/blockchain/@vapekings14/nem-blockchains-first-asset-is-coming-to-the-market. The writer of the article didn't have any evidence to support his allegations, at one point I thought he is telling the truth until one of the team members replied to his post and proved that DIMCOIN is real, they even shared licences of their companies on social media platform to clear all the doubts that article raised. DIMCOIN is real is going big and I know that a lot of people in here will agree since they also believe in DIMCOIN and they believe that it's going BIG, I believe in the DIMCOIN team and I know that is real. I invested because I believe that it will be big in the near future. So that was very inappropriate for you to bring that in here, without any evidence!

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
corleto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:54:03 AM

i just want to dimcoin people to clear the stuff out like that,no,I didnt create it,I found it.

when u are investor u need to check stuff and people you are investing in,so from what I am seeing,i just see a bunch of graphic designers and 0 developers( at least real ones ,who puts a names on profiles only. like seriously? developers are the most important here). who is even main person in this? they dont seem connected to me on linkedin or any social media. should I just nod the head and say "yes,it will be big cause i see everyone is saying that" or research on my own,ask some questions? where are that lincenses you are talking about ? why i dont see this people working together anywhere? look at some other icos,they are a team which are working,marketing,leading project together,it looks disconncted to me .

Perhaps it would be reassuring if Dimcoin gave a bit more insight with regard to their team of developers and the rest of the team.
kepzio

Activity: 630
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:13:10 PM

hybse obviously doesnt exist,their people have empty or no profiles AND NO EXPERIENCE IN ANYTHING,people are getting suspicious mails, RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAM YOU ARE LOSING YOUR MONEY

What do you mean?
Do not give wrong information. Are you a competitor of this coin?
Do not go around talking without valid proof.  Smiley
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:44:52 PM

lol paid dimcoin advisers just confirms this is scam. why nobody answers this questions people are giving to you ?

now u have someone to quote a massive picture to hide questions from others?

dimcoin might be the biggest fraud in ico history,good luck everyone.

1) hybse doesnt exist,and their webpage is very rarely used,security check on that site is only 63%,and it is "made" by same people who are working on dimcoin,it is just there so people think they can trade on stock market for free,but they dont tell you u have 1000$ monthly pariticpation cost even if you do so
2) they dont have ANY developer,look at webpage,u have 3 programmers which they only GIVE YOU NAME,NOT EVEN SURNAME (fake profiles!),doesnt look to me like they will develop ANYTHING
3) they have a bunch of graphic desigers with no experience even with designing,let alone marketing from what i saw,they were only used to make
good looking webpage and whitepaper which everyone fell for (out of 70 page whitepaper around 30 are blank anyway)
4) only 3-4 of them have linkedin,no connections,no work experience,nobody knows who these people are
5) now suspicous mails are coming,so they are sending wallet adress.

i would very like to get proven wrong,but dimcoin and its paid advisors will just ignore questions and continue spaming their webpage while they take "invesments".

Hi,

I wish to clear some of the doubts you're having.

HYBSE is online, the stock market is used but its still under heavy redesign so we can show its full potential. There are currently 5 REAL companies on there and more to come. The pricelist will be updated soon by our compliance team.

We have a team of 4 developers working on HYBSE and 3 developers working on DIMCOIN. Some developers want privacy and they are not visible on any website and the other 3 we show with picture and their nicknames. We have also hired an external IT company that is working on new features for the Depotwallet. Be patient and you will see the results of our efforts soon, we will publish everything once the beta testing is over.

For more information about our team, the foundation, updated roadmap and our external companies that are working for the DIM Ecosystem please wait until our new Foundation Website is up and running, there we will have a Q&A and also a Foundation Support where all questions regarding the Development will be handled.

We will publish a new Foundation Blog soon where we will address each Topic in a separated official Statement. There are a lot of scammers out there, spreading false information about our Ecosystem, who we have decided to centralize all official communication on our Blog that will be up and running soon.

Please understand the point of an ICO is to use the funds to improve the foundation and make everything as great as we plan.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the_hodler

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:59:19 PM

Hi,

I wish to clear some of the doubts you're having.

HYBSE is online, the stock market is used but its still under heavy redesign so we can show its full potential. There are currently 5 REAL companies on there and more to come. The pricelist will be updated soon by our compliance team.

We have a team of 4 developers working on HYBSE and 3 developers working on DIMCOIN. Some developers want privacy and they are not visible on any website and the other 3 we show with picture and their nicknames. We have also hired an external IT company that is working on new features for the Depotwallet. Be patient and you will see the results of our efforts soon, we will publish everything once the beta testing is over.

For more information about our team, the foundation, updated roadmap and our external companies that are working for the DIM Ecosystem please wait until our new Foundation Website is up and running, there we will have a Q&A and also a Foundation Support where all questions regarding the Development will be handled.

We will publish a new Foundation Blog soon where we will address each Topic in a separated official Statement. There are a lot of scammers out there, spreading false information about our Ecosystem, who we have decided to centralize all official communication on our Blog that will be up and running soon.

Please understand the point of an ICO is to use the funds to improve the foundation and make everything as great as we plan.  

thanks for the response,i understand that with ico funds will help you make everything as planned,but you do understand that it is more attracting for an investor to see actual results of your development team opposite to hiding them

Totally agree with you here. Whilst i liked this concept earlier i think its silly to wait for an ICO to provide details about the company. A great looking site with all data can be created in 24 hours.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: