Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Help] Software Engineer needs help  (Read 655 times)
redigaffi (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:30:44 PM

Hello folks,

im software developer, and i'm banging my head day after day to find some ideas to develop with bitcoins, something, a service, a exchanger, online game ....

I need you help, what do you think you need in bitcoin world, i really want to develop my own business and start something...

Any help?

Earn Money With Skill while having fun, Answer this 6 questions and get a bonus when the project get's launched:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCRubC4wu4seHYdDqiZDFsXizqaViUnOtE5sZcx3spjGc84A/viewform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:58:10 PM

Hello folks,

im software developer, and i'm banging my head day after day to find some ideas to develop with bitcoins, something, a service, a exchanger, online game ....

I need you help, what do you think you need in bitcoin world, i really want to develop my own business and start something...

Any help?
Right now,yes I've reached that stage in my life as well.Let's figure out something together ? I'm a Full Stack Developer with optimization as my key skill.Send me a PM,we can discuss more.
sock_info.doNOT.send.$

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 08:42:54 PM

[Help] Idea/Concept Engineer needs help.

Thank you both for....something.   Cheesy

This is amazing, please see if a few more "skilled" people show up, and I have a good friend with way too many ideas. Two people could be enough, if you are both still active accounts in a couple weeks.

Please do not be scared of the username, this is a fun account to use/ask questions on an unsecured laptop.

redigaffi (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:38:20 AM

Hey, i'm 100% backend developer, most used language PHP, but i have no problem to switch to Python, Java, etc.

My idea is to create a service, something unexploited in the bitcoin world, something useful.

[Help] Idea/Concept Engineer needs help.

Thank you both for....something.   Cheesy

This is amazing, please see if a few more "skilled" people show up, and I have a good friend with way too many ideas. Two people could be enough, if you are both still active accounts in a couple weeks.

Please do not be scared of the username, this is a fun account to use/ask questions on an unsecured laptop.

Hey, im user since a lot of time, i just haven't registered until now.

BTW your nick is funny Cheesy

Earn Money With Skill while having fun, Answer this 6 questions and get a bonus when the project get's launched:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCRubC4wu4seHYdDqiZDFsXizqaViUnOtE5sZcx3spjGc84A/viewform
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:53:23 AM

Holy... Do I understand the situation here correctly:

You guys have the knowledge to build something great, but don't know what to build?

The reason I'm in this part of bitcointalk forum today, for the first time is exactly that! I've got a few ideas!

I've got 2 great ideas that I would like to make happen  but I've got no clue about coding. And I'm just in the starting phases.

Have you guys heard of Estonia?
That's where I'm from, been in Australia for 1.5y and I 'm looking to build a trading platform in Estonia, for locals, with own currency. It would be for organic growers, and to help boost countryside living and community life.

I've got a few pages that I have written down about my ideas,  but it's in Estonian, and would require a few H of translating, which I  would be glad to do, if someone would be interested in working with me.

Looking forward to hear from you!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
autistaorange

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:21:15 PM

Hello folks,

Any help?

I've always wanted to make a video game based on blockchain/crypto.  The hard part there is that, hundreds and hundreds of new video games are released every day.  So your game would get buried instantly.  You have to think about what you could make that people would actually use and that would not just get buried by all the new crypto projects around you. 
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 07:33:21 PM

I'm open to ideas as well. JavaScript is my specialty.

redigaffi (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:16:23 AM

Cool, we could add us on Skype Smiley

sad_miner

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

Some personal text

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:11:25 PM

Do you have some interesting ideas so far?

I can't help with ideas, but I can help with the software development for a stake in something that looks like a good idea.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:08:30 AM

Holy... Do I understand the situation here correctly:

You guys have the knowledge to build something great, but don't know what to build?

The reason I'm in this part of bitcointalk forum today, for the first time is exactly that! I've got a few ideas!

I've got 2 great ideas that I would like to make happen  but I've got no clue about coding. And I'm just in the starting phases.

Have you guys heard of Estonia?
That's where I'm from, been in Australia for 1.5y and I 'm looking to build a trading platform in Estonia, for locals, with own currency. It would be for organic growers, and to help boost countryside living and community life.

I've got a few pages that I have written down about my ideas,  but it's in Estonian, and would require a few H of translating, which I  would be glad to do, if someone would be interested in working with me.

Looking forward to hear from you!

So I sent Joel a PM,  but he hasn't answered, so it'll just post the text here aswell.

"I don't even know what kind of programmers do I need for the project that I have in mind. Basically it would be a coin,
 and a organic goods market platform. (and other nature friendly solutions, services etc) it would require a location based ads system, where end users can post whatever they have for sale, so that people have a good overview of products and services available in their area.
The marketplace would promote using our own coin. (I would take care of getting users on board and marketing campaign)

I've been reading about NXT- Ardor platform, and they aim to make creation of new coins very simple, the "native coins" would run on their platform, so that everyone doesn't have to have their own blockchain, to have a new coin, also makes native coins easily liquidatable. Makes sense?

Anyway as I'm just a poor traveler,  I can't promise anyone salary at this point, who ever is willing to help, would be included in the company.

Idk, what else... Shoot me with some questions if you are interested. And can you tell me what kind of developers I would need for this kind of a project?

Thanks a lot!"

All help and advice is welcome!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
onefinecoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:36:01 PM

hey Guys ! I also have couple of ideas I can share on a Private chat. My background is Design, web development and eMarketing, so if we can team up we can do something great !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: