Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Got scammed!  (Read 305 times)
henkcryptotank (OP)

Activity: 721
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:01:31 PM

Not here on the site, not with crypto, but with something else completely.
I got the guys name, his bank account, and his facebook.
It was a couple hundred worth, but i want the guy to feel my wrath!
How could i be able to fuck with him? (nothing serious, i just want him to not ever want to scam anyone anymore, and or my money + interest back).

This happened a while back, and was on a secondhand website. They wouldnt help me out, the bank wouldnt help me out and the police could not do anything.

Thanks for any ideas!

Greets, Hank
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
henkcryptotank (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:02:55 PM

PS the guy and the family look like some inbred degenerates, people who you definately wouldnt want to encounter on the streets...

Greets Hank
slowlii

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:02:00 PM

I don't see any constructive way to beat him up. You lost some, please share information about scammers so that other don't make the same mistake.
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:38:54 PM

Yeah, details please.  I would invoke some psychological warfare.  If he's got a wife, family, house etc he's vulnerable. 

Believe in the Shield!
henkcryptotank (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:59:22 PM

Yeah, details please.  I would invoke some psychological warfare.  If he's got a wife, family, house etc he's vulnerable. 

Thanks, but i would not want the whole internet to go after this cocksucker. I just want tips to get under his skin. Yes, i can track his whole family by facebook, no problem.

Greets Hank
henkcryptotank (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:00:57 PM

Thanks, but i would not want the whole internet to go after this cocksucker. I just want tips to get under his skin. Yes, i can track his whole family by facebook, no problem.

Greets Hank

Ps i was to buy a few silver coins from him. Nothing much because i dont trust internet buying from strangers, but he tricked me into buying some more stuff. Then, after payment he never delivered.

Greets Hank
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:34:46 PM

always do your due diligence, especially when dealing with BTC and your hard earned money
Suqreme

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

Contact all his family and say what he did
ideagle

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:39:54 PM

Not here on the site, not with crypto, but with something else completely.
I got the guys name, his bank account, and his facebook.
It was a couple hundred worth, but i want the guy to feel my wrath!
How could i be able to fuck with him? (nothing serious, i just want him to not ever want to scam anyone anymore, and or my money + interest back).

This happened a while back, and was on a secondhand website. They wouldnt help me out, the bank wouldnt help me out and the police could not do anything.

Thanks for any ideas!

Greets, Hank

Welcome to the club. Find him in real life and give a good talk to him? With your fists, i mean
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: