Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VPS 32vCPUs 244GB RAM US/CA/UK  (Read 6715 times)
NaRkO (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:28:02 PM

So what is the payment cycle, monthly we pay you $45 or yearly?

Monthly !

any discount on bitcoin payment?

Buy 2 Get 1 Free
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:42:10 AM

Monthly !

Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Okay if you are doing buy two get 1 free. Grin
Give me one from each of the three regions you just listed. I would like the first two for purchase to be linux so
one from UK, one from CA and the last one from UK (make this one windows 2016).

Would you be able to configure the two linux ones to be using minersgate just like you have it set up in you screen capture?
Would like it to mine stellar if possible to do if not then just mine what you are in your example (XMR). This will be fine just as long they are setup and running before you give them over to me after payment for them.

And these are for the full month correct?
If so then let's proceed in this order for the three VPS at the price of $45 each one and one of them free totaling $90.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:31:37 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 02:37:29 PM by johnsmithx

I send a lot of vouch Smiley Finally just tireds Members they never reply or sometimes start mining on vouch and a lot of stuffs !
So sample No Vouch mean don't try to always asked because nothing will changed !

I already vouch a lot of times members and finally taking VPS and runing never see them
so no more Vouch for tired members here, and feedbacks I also make deals here with no problems ! Smiley check other threads !

You gave vouches a lot of times and the people took it and ran? This is clearly a lie. It is your AWS account, it is you who give people access to the instances, it is you who can anytime remove their access or simply delete the instances, so if those people actually existed you could have simply told them "vouch for me or I delete the VPS". You are just lying and bullshitting, that's all.

The reality is that you repeat the same obvious lie (e.g.: "No Vouch Available Because A lot Of Members Take it and Never Review Or Reply !" etc.) in every your topic, no one ever vouched for you in any of your topics and nobody ever gave you one single trust feedback.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
NaRkO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:29:20 PM

Monthly !

Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Okay if you are doing buy two get 1 free. Grin
Give me one from each of the three regions you just listed. I would like the first two for purchase to be linux so
one from UK, one from CA and the last one from UK (make this one windows 2016).

Would you be able to configure the two linux ones to be using minersgate just like you have it set up in you screen capture?
Would like it to mine stellar if possible to do if not then just mine what you are in your example (XMR). This will be fine just as long they are setup and running before you give them over to me after payment for them.

And these are for the full month correct?
If so then let's proceed in this order for the three VPS at the price of $45 each one and one of them free totaling $90.

Yes sure Sir ,
2 linux & 1 Windows 2006
about minergate config on linux it's not same you need to access via putty and terminale
but fine I will give you all need for start mining
It's full month right

You gave vouches a lot of times and the people took it and ran? This is clearly a lie. It is your AWS account, it is you who give people access to the instances, it is you who can anytime remove their access or simply delete the instances, so if those people actually existed you could have simply told them "vouch for me or I delete the VPS". You are just lying and bullshitting, that's all.

The reality is that you repeat the same obvious lie (e.g.: "No Vouch Available Because A lot Of Members Take it and Never Review Or Reply !" etc.) in every your topic, no one ever vouched for you in any of your topics and nobody ever gave you one single trust feedback.

I dont need to talk or reply you bcz u have a nice trusted rating Smiley so why should be lost my time with that person so negative !!!!
anyway check my old vouch on others threads Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1977974.msg19755509#msg19755509
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959527.msg19483604#msg19483604

Next time dont talk to much negative personn Smiley and get out of my thread u not enable to buy anything here !
FusionSe7en

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 12:59:05 PM

Where are these servers from? What is the company behind it?
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:00:17 PM

Yes, same question is mine
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:03:17 PM

How much can we earn per month from xmr miner if we spend $45 on this VPS?
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:22:59 PM

Not too much but that is of your our experimentation to find out. Cheesy

You can mine other coins that have more value like zcash or what ever the zec phenom was all about late last summer into the end of the year.
If OP can tell me which one pays the most then I will mine that instead.

Just pm OP with all the instructions and what you are referring to so to "get me started" and have it all setup for me and ready to roll.
The Windows Os on the Vps I am asking for is 2016 BTW Wink.
Also send me the btc address to pay to so to get these vps's from you! Grin
NaRkO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:43:48 PM

They are multi clouds , ovh godaddy aws lightsail & tagadab

Calculator and will got the real estimation coz with this huge performance I dont only use it for Mining !

Not too much but that is of your our experimentation to find out. Cheesy

You can mine other coins that have more value like zcash or what ever the zec phenom was all about late last summer into the end of the year.
If OP can tell me which one pays the most then I will mine that instead.

Just pm OP with all the instructions and what you are referring to so to "get me started" and have it all setup for me and ready to roll.
The Windows Os on the Vps I am asking for is 2016 BTW Wink.
Also send me the btc address to pay to so to get these vps's from you! Grin

Sure , check ur PM
bets21

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:41:49 AM

hmmm...this is Temesta , why you use other name..not your other account with name temesta  ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: