Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome telegram channel  (Read 2914 times)
DIYOR (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 01:56:56 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 08:43:33 PM by DIYOR

Hello everyone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:00:03 PM

I wonder what's behind the huge increase in people advertising their telegram groups/channels in various forums. .. kinda shady if you ask me.  Huh Huh

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:34:10 PM

whats shady with that?
just wanted to share a nice channel, thats it)
its free and you really can get a lot of useful info

Fine then it would be good news but where do you get data from and what's the purpose of group freely giving information . What's your future plan . Tell me why should I trust your group.
Mormyr

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:16:16 PM

I wonder what's behind the huge increase in people advertising their telegram groups/channels in various forums. .. kinda shady if you ask me.  Huh Huh

I am feeling the same, but I think it is correlated with simply the gain of popularity of Telegram. There is more and more people going there.
lissics

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:29:16 PM

I joined a few crypto channels, and my conclusion is that telegram channels are big waste of time.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:08:12 PM

First time hearing of Telegram. Anyone care to kindly explain what it is to a complete noob like myself? Thanks in advance.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 09:26:58 PM

I joined a few crypto channels, and my conclusion is that telegram channels are big waste of time.
I agree. Telegram groups are just a waste of time. First they do it everything for free like helping you learn the basics of bitcoin and altcoins, giving you signals for trading for free and then eventually they ask you to pay them so that they can add you to another group of theirs which is a paid one and stop providing you with information if you don't pay them and the info, news, signals etc given them are not the result of their own efforts they copy it somewhere else from the internet and paste it in their groups so it's totally waste of time or at least I find them so.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:55:34 PM

First time hearing of Telegram. Anyone care to kindly explain what it is to a complete noob like myself? Thanks in advance.

Telegram is basically a chat application like Kik, wechat, etc that is usually used for group chats. I'm not sure but I think telegram is mostly used due to it being ad-free and it being encrypted (as they claim).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 09:58:38 AM

whats shady with that?
just wanted to share a nice channel, thats it)
its free and you really can get a lot of useful info

Fine then it would be good news but where do you get data from and what's the purpose of group freely giving information . What's your future plan . Tell me why should I trust your group.

Well, I have others groups and sources I got my data from, what I do is collecting/analysing/processing/ and speading it in a more squized and inform way. Thats the difference between groups and channel. In groups you have bunch of people flooding and talking tons of shit-chat, but in channel you get your feed 2-3 times a day in a professional manner

i mean, at the end of the day you free to leave the channel if you dont like it
telegram doesn't have any monetesation models so Idk for now, when channel grows to couple of thousand ppl I can do adv or smth like that, but its more like hobby

DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 10:00:05 AM

I agree. Telegram groups are just a waste of time. First they do it everything for free like helping you learn the basics of bitcoin and altcoins, giving you signals for trading for free and then eventually they ask you to pay them so that they can add you to another group of theirs which is a paid one and stop providing you with information if you don't pay them and the info, news, signals etc given them are not the result of their own efforts they copy it somewhere else from the internet and paste it in their groups so it's totally waste of time or at least I find them so.

you're talking about groups, but this is a channel, meaning there is no flood and pointless chat, just straight news, signals and etc
you free to subscribe or leave, i mean its up to you

DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 10:03:46 AM

If you into crypto then you should definately check out telegram, this app been around for years, I am using it for 5 year or so and I can tell you its the most fastest, lag-free, totally free-of-charge (forever), ad-free and probably the most secure chat app out there
you can order pizza/taxi/call/videocall and do gazillion other thing with it
hey, you can even buy btc with it))

its not paid endorsment, thou i wish i could get smth from spreading the word of telegeram

SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:35:45 PM

I have joined this your group also but unlike others that i have seen your group trade on weekly chat and not daily and your last signal confirms that; do you have any concrete assurance that someone will not lose money while waiting for the crypto to rise according to your signal ?
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 09:55:09 AM

I have joined this your group also but unlike others that i have seen your group trade on weekly chat and not daily and your last signal confirms that; do you have any concrete assurance that someone will not lose money while waiting for the crypto to rise according to your signal ?

Hi, SHawk!
Thank you for joining us!
First of all, I'd like to state that there is absolutely NO 100% guarantee in ANY crypto out there. As a matter of fact when you deal with profits and ROI counting in dozens or hundreds % over short term - it is HIGH risk investments, but formula remains the same: higher risk - higher profit!
This allows you to invest with as little as you can afford to loose while having real chance to double, triple etc your initial capital. Try to diversify, analyse, do your due dilligence and you will be ok! And have patience! Classical old school investors used to wait years to see first profit, but we talking just weeks/months, so its surely worth to wait!

p.s. i have several sources (some paid ones) and I am trying to make it short and nice, ready to go advices! Moreover, I talk some news and analysis aside from signals and try my best to popularise crypto as more people in crypto more money in this industry = more money per capita (including us - first comers!)

Best of luck!

cleygaux

Activity: 656

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:37:40 AM

I have not join before in any kind of telegram group like this  I will try to join if this useful in trading. thanks.
TechnoMusic

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:54:50 PM

I really like crypto signal groups.I joined one group which is giving free crpyto signals and it works really perfect.After that I joined to 2nd telegram group and there are also signals perfect.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:53:18 PM

We would be thankful to you if you tell us about in telegram what is that that it is disappointing you.That we bitcoin should improve that if it is also present in bitcoin. Bitcoin should need to know about the thing which is hated by people that bitcoin will improve and people are starting convert to bitcoin instead other telegram channels and other crypto currencies.
hpehoc

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:34:33 PM

All the most relevant about ICO startups. News of the day, author's articles, expert reviews
https://t.me/news_review_ico
Allangreen

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:26:51 PM

Your guess is as good as mine.
Definitely their is something behind it.And their Will be a  benefit behind it for them.
My fear is hope we the user won't be at risk.
moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:56:34 AM

My telegram account is full of pumper groups and ICO information and more. blah .. blah blah
I am dizzy to read all the information there, some I delete. nothing interesting and worthy of reference for trading.
finally trading is a capability that is owned by each person.
kalani123

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

Join US in our new private Telegram channel which will show you how to make real money from the Crypto Markets!
We are not a Pump and Dump channel and we do not support them as most members in there lose money. We are limited to 5000 members and after this the invite link will expire.
All details will be shared inside the channel
Join us here: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEWfPN6QN9-wVIukIA
n4kamoto
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

Make your channel even better by boosting it! http://try.socboost.su/telegram
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: