Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bloodbath  (Read 5376 times)
Boat4Sale

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:07:42 PM

That is crazy, but aren't banks using Ethereum now? that's probably where all the money is coming from!

no. that's one of the pervasive myths that people like to use to pump.

no bank is ever gonna use an alt that's exposed to an open market, same goes for xrp, especially markets as rigged as the crypto ones. what are they gonna do, get on poloniex and buy buy buy if they need to complete someone's bank transfer if they ran out of ethereum? that's ridiculous.

they'll use the code and adapt it for their own purposes but try telling that to the pump zombies.

Yeah that would make more sense I guess.

But I do believe ethereum is just about to sky rocket, not trying to pump or anything, I am a simply a miner and don't hold.

My price predictions:
by end of June: €300+
by end of 2017: €1000+

Smiley
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:50:33 PM

If you follow Coindesk you know that ETH has seen alot of institutional investment - it is unlikely to go back to $10

Truth is the new hatespeech.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:02:07 PM

As expected this is the right time to buy cheap btc. Or should we wait for the price to go below than 2000$.
I have this feeling that bitcoin will go down near 2000$ this week.

Feelings sometimes can fail you or may not but to be on a safe side, it is better to buy some now and watch to see if it comes down tomorrow to buy more. If you keep waiting for it to go down more, you may be surprised to wake up tomorrow to see the price higher than you can imagine. That is how volatile it can be.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:06:48 PM

If you follow Coindesk you know that ETH has seen alot of institutional investment - it is unlikely to go back to $10

institutional investment or interest?

i find it a little hard to believe that wall street professionals are on poloniex being trolled by the pumpers there while their secretary is noting down trollbox comments.
Gambler_btc

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:09:35 PM

ETH - Jan 1st 2017 $698,149,000. Peaked at June 14th $36,761,600,000. Basically a rise of $36,063,451,000 because of Huh

that is a genuinely insane figure when it's laid out like that.

all that money being thrown at something with that screwy a past just goes to show how nuts it all really is.

This is really totally crazy! So much shill about eth...
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:27:18 PM

That is crazy, but aren't banks using Ethereum now? that's probably where all the money is coming from!

no bank is ever gonna use an alt that's exposed to an open market, same goes for xrp, especially markets as rigged as the crypto ones. what are they gonna do, get on poloniex and buy buy buy if they need to complete someone's bank transfer if they ran out of ethereum? that's ridiculous.

they'll use the code and adapt it for their own purposes but try telling that to the pump zombies.

I agree banks loves manipulation and centralization so they won't use a token that is trading in an open market and being governed by non-bank people.  They may acquire the technology and modified it according to their likings and make it centralized.  So I guess people should stop dreaming that these ETH and XRP will be used by bank directly.
dquancey

Activity: 587
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:32:52 PM

ETH - Jan 1st 2017 $698,149,000. Peaked at June 14th $36,761,600,000. Basically a rise of $36,063,451,000 because of Huh

that is a genuinely insane figure when it's laid out like that.

all that money being thrown at something with that screwy a past just goes to show how nuts it all really is.

Never had so many people IRL asking me about Ethereum. They are all big Facebook users and seen Ethereum, Lisk and Ripple on Facebook feeds. "Did you miss out on Bitcoin" sorta headlines. So many new people coming into crypto and blindly buying anything in the hope it will 10x their money overnight. I was the same when I first started out, only till I got rekt a few times did I realise.

The fact that so many people are asking about crypto, with no financial or IT background is great, but also worrying as a lot of people are going to be losing a LOT of money.
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:35:37 PM

Never had so many people IRL asking me about Ethereum. They are all big Facebook users and seen Ethereum, Lisk and Ripple on Facebook feeds. "Did you miss out on Bitcoin" sorta headlines. So many new people coming into crypto and blindly buying anything in the hope it will 10x their money overnight. I was the same when I first started out, only till I got rekt a few times did I realise.

The fact that so many people are asking about crypto, with no financial or IT background is great, but also worrying as a lot of people are going to be losing a LOT of money.

i don't have any sympathy for such people. if they can't educate themselves then they shouldn't be playing with fire. there's enough history out there for people to read.
Boat4Sale

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:38:48 PM

institutional investment or interest?

i find it a little hard to believe that wall street professionals are on poloniex being trolled by the pumpers there while their secretary is noting down trollbox comments.

An exchange is not the only place to trade crypto. There are instruments on the stock market for trading..
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:40:58 PM

An exchange is not the only place to trade crypto. There are instruments on the stock market for trading..

the only options in a legit market sense are bitcoin ones like gbtc and the kncminer etn. there's off exchange buying of course but i'm 100% unconvinced there's institutional money involved in alt pumps. that's not what they do.
Boat4Sale

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:49:23 PM

i don't have any sympathy for such people. if they can't educate themselves then they shouldn't be playing with fire. there's enough history out there for people to read.

Don't spend what you can't afford to lose  Grin
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:10:46 PM

But I do believe ethereum is just about to sky rocket, not trying to pump or anything, I am a simply a miner and don't hold.

My price predictions:

Smiley

Yeah right... ETH with a market cap of €90bn min.

Carry on pumping dreaming.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Boat4Sale

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:03:16 AM

My price predictions:

Smiley

Yeah right... ETH with a market cap of €90bn min.

Carry on pumping dreaming.

0x67a748600f4be3502bd3bd2d0bd9fbce2b245422
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:04:12 AM

As what i expected too when bitcoins price use to drop its normal and an effect for altcoins to falldown and have a bloodbath in the coinmarketcap,its good time for shopping good altcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Boat4Sale

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:03:49 PM

As what i expected too when bitcoins price use to drop its normal and an effect for altcoins to falldown and have a bloodbath in the coinmarketcap,its good time for shopping good altcoins

What a lovely afternoon fellas!
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:41:51 PM

Hmm, big price differences in BTC prices from sites that I follow:

ounce.me: $2579
blockchain.info: $2555
preev.com: $2488
kitco.com's tool: $2459

That's over $100 in price differences between the high and low.  Checked them all in the last two minutes.  YES, I know that kitco and ounce use averages.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1458
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:48:19 PM

My 099 doges from the day before yesterday is at 104 today. My general 2 dollars are at 2.18.
Poloniex prices.

I'm smiling.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:48:20 PM

@The One: I mostly agree - volatility will be high in the next weeks until the first act of the Segwit2x drama is "locked in". The pretty "bland" downmoves of the Bitcoin price gives me some hope that it - in the case of BTC - won't be too bloody, however - maybe even the $1850 low holds fine until mid-July, when I expect a new attack on $3000 after Segwit is locked in.

What surprises me is the hard crash of Ethereum. I had expected other altcoins like Ripple and Dash to crash much harder, but it's ETH that is really falling down like a rock[/i]. Grin

Are you really surprised? ETH going to fall much further once BTC get sorted and the "civil war" ends. Who is gonna use ETH? Couple of Geeks. Eth too complicated and messed up for an average person to understand, whereas BTC is easy to understand. Dash, Ripple bubbles is smaller, so less downside.

During the past 3 months, I have seen posts from a lot of "experts" claiming that ETH is about to fall. But apart from temporary slides, ETH seems to be on the upswing against the Bitcoin. I just checked the Coinmarketcap website, and found that ETH has risen by around 30% during the last 24 hours.
Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

@The One: I mostly agree - volatility will be high in the next weeks until the first act of the Segwit2x drama is "locked in". The pretty "bland" downmoves of the Bitcoin price gives me some hope that it - in the case of BTC - won't be too bloody, however - maybe even the $1850 low holds fine until mid-July, when I expect a new attack on $3000 after Segwit is locked in.

What surprises me is the hard crash of Ethereum. I had expected other altcoins like Ripple and Dash to crash much harder, but it's ETH that is really falling down like a rock[/i]. Grin

Are you really surprised? ETH going to fall much further once BTC get sorted and the "civil war" ends. Who is gonna use ETH? Couple of Geeks. Eth too complicated and messed up for an average person to understand, whereas BTC is easy to understand. Dash, Ripple bubbles is smaller, so less downside.

During the past 3 months, I have seen posts from a lot of "experts" claiming that ETH is about to fall. But apart from temporary slides, ETH seems to be on the upswing against the Bitcoin. I just checked the Coinmarketcap website, and found that ETH has risen by around 30% during the last 24 hours.
I understand that you need to pay minimal attention to the conclusions of all these experts? The fact is that a large part of these conversations and forecasts are not being executed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:55:03 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 06:27:24 PM by lite

It's good time to buy bitcoins too. Smiley i don't miss opportunities like these, i buy BTC with whatever saved amounts i have. i keep on increasing my BTC holdings little by little.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: