Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pay in bitcoins for new HP laptop from official HP store?  (Read 486 times)
Alex_ZZX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:25:01 PM

I'd like to buy new laptop for bitcoins, could anybody explain to me how can I pay in bitcoins my purchase from HP official store (store.hp.com)?
May be exists services like purse.io but allows to pay purchase from store.hp.com?
Of course I can exchange bitcoins and pay in USD, but I would like to pay in bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:33:24 PM

I'd like to buy new laptop for bitcoins, could anybody explain to me how can I pay in bitcoins my purchase from HP official store (store.hp.com)?
May be exists services like purse.io but allows to pay purchase from store.hp.com?
Of course I can exchange bitcoins and pay in USD, but I would like to pay in bitcoins.

Why are you asking the same question you asked 6 months ago?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1713861.0

Got Search?  Huh or do you just have trouble remembering things?
Alex_ZZX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:26:36 PM

Why are you asking the same question you asked 6 months ago?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1713861.0

Got Search?  Huh or do you just have trouble remembering things?
And what?

Now I need buy new laptop and in November or December I'll need buy new laptop again.
I'd like to find service that gives me possibility to buy new laptops from time to time. (I think 1 -2 times a year)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 09:36:03 PM

They are only accepting paypal payment method and i think you can't buy laptop using bitcoin unless if you can sell your bitcoin and exchange into paypal funds someone are offering in exchange section here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

Or if you want to buy hp laptop alternative to buy is in purse.io and i think the other one is www.newegg.com
Where you can get other HP laptop

If you really want to buy in their official website only exchanging your bitcoin to paypal funds can be possible..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:34:05 PM

Along with the above mentioned newegg, there's also overstock. I realize Dell is not HP but as far as I'm aware they also accept btc direct.

Pick up a few Amazon cards from gyft and go crazy. (they've accepted btc for ages)
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:35:57 AM

Along with the above mentioned newegg, there's also overstock. I realize Dell is not HP but as far as I'm aware they also accept btc direct.

Pick up a few Amazon cards from gyft and go crazy. (they've accepted btc for ages)
Dell stopped accepting Bitcoin a few days ago, so that one is out. Newegg and overstock are the only big ones left and overstock is full of overpriced shit that you can find for far less on Newegg.
demonmaestro

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:38:21 AM

Dell stopped accepting Bitcoin a few days ago, so that one is out. Newegg and overstock are the only big ones left and overstock is full of overpriced shit that you can find for far less on Newegg.
I've heard that Newegg pulled out as well. Not 100% sure though.

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:13:17 AM

I've heard that Newegg pulled out as well. Not 100% sure though.
That is only for Newegg.ca (poor Canucks!). The US site still works and I regularly buy from them. One of the small upsides of living in America I guess.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 10:39:29 AM

I can assist with this if you are in the EU - happy to use escrow ETC.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:01:20 PM

purse.io
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:02:51 PM

How much costs the laptop? I have an idea in my mind but not sure how much will it cost to you paying the fees.

By purchasing bitcoin debit card (plastic or virtual) you can purchase the laptop like normal but check about the limits and the fees.
mandertherick

Activity: 206
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:38:28 AM

Just use virtual card from Cryptopay I have been using it with PayPal and Amazon, it works just fine and the load limit is 10,000, the only downside is I can't make it work with Android Pay.

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: