Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NAZIS successfully Hijack Western Liberals?  (Read 191 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:32:58 PM

Maybe lots of influential NAZIS survived the second World War,  learned from their mistakes and decided to conquer the World through soft power and deception. They infiltrate Political parties. Destabilize countries. Take over Nations one after another(they successfully conquered mine last two years). Trying hard this time around to conquer Russia but meet very stiff resistance.

Reason why I think the NAZIS are  in charged:

1. Today liberal elites have insatiable appetite for power and domination. I don't understand why some would want to overrun other countries despite having very large and  excellent countries under them... what is wrong with people?

2 Today's liberal elites are very intolerant of Christianity just like Hitler. I read NAZIS took down crosses from schools and other public buildings during their reign. Hitler didn't  have lots of problem with vicious religions.
Obama literally dethroned my President who never joked with rule of law and democracy in place of very brutal old fashioned Islamists who swore to turn the whole country(with 50% Christains and 50% Muslims) into a Muslim Sharia country.

3. They dwell on lies and propaganda.

4. They are extremely divisive

5. They control the Media

6. They hate Jews.

I still doubt their obsession for other countries is about control of Mineral resources which a simple negotiations can help solve. Wonder if this people have emotions or think about life after death
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: