Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is the most aggressive country  (Read 21647 times)
icy season

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

I do not think that. In my opinion, Russia is presenting a tough solution to issues related to national interests. It may be a concern for some countries with opposing ideologies. .
According to recent statements, recent action has also shown Putin's strong hold on foreign policy.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HarvyDent

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

Secondly, Russia. Unfortunately, Russian imperialism has been slowly growing under Putin’s influence. Obviously we know about the rigged referendum in Crimea, but Russia took Chechnya, too, back in 2000. They’ve been helping out Assad in Syria, and, like North Korea, have invested valuable resources into the military rather than social issues.

Russia's influence outside their own national borders is pretty limited. But what about the United States? They are maintaining hundreds of military bases in every nook and corner of the world, and they have invaded countless third world nations ever since the end of world war 2.
Are you Russian? It seems so common for Russians to do this. If they are ever criticized for doing something, they point their fingers are somebody else. They say, "But they did it too!" or "Well, look at them, they're worse." This is such childish behavior. I don't want to say that the US is made of angels, but how is what the US does a justification for what Russia does?

You say that Russia's influence is limited outside it's own borders. Well, this thread is originally about the fact that Russia keeps trying to move it's borders out.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

For that moment Russia is not an agressive country ..Russia is trying to dispose of west oppression

Russia is a power nation, it may look aggressive but it's a nation not to be meddle with.
I also happen to think the most aggressive and unpredictable nation is North Korea,
they seem to look like they are always preparing for war. I think generally any nation
with a massive army and nuclear capabilities are considered aggressive if provoked.
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

Secondly, Russia. Unfortunately, Russian imperialism has been slowly growing under Putin’s influence. Obviously we know about the rigged referendum in Crimea, but Russia took Chechnya, too, back in 2000. They’ve been helping out Assad in Syria, and, like North Korea, have invested valuable resources into the military rather than social issues.

Russia's influence outside their own national borders is pretty limited. But what about the United States? They are maintaining hundreds of military bases in every nook and corner of the world, and they have invaded countless third world nations ever since the end of world war 2.
Are you Russian? It seems so common for Russians to do this. If they are ever criticized for doing something, they point their fingers are somebody else. They say, "But they did it too!" or "Well, look at them, they're worse." This is such childish behavior. I don't want to say that the US is made of angels, but how is what the US does a justification for what Russia does?

You say that Russia's influence is limited outside it's own borders. Well, this thread is originally about the fact that Russia keeps trying to move it's borders out.

You are right, Putin chose the path of revenge and wants to restore the empire within the borders of the Soviet Union. This is the goal of his life and this revanchism finds support among the Russian people, who have an imperial worldview.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:22:27 PM

Alik Bakhshi

Russia is the most aggressive country

Following the Second World War, Russia is the only country that has seized foreign territories and even the whole state. Neither the United States, nor the United Kingdom, nor Canada, as a winner country, unlike Russia, did not acquire a meter of foreign land, but Russia seized vast territories:
 - 10% of the territory of Finland, and this is almost the territory of Switzerland,
 - annexed part of Germany (East Prussia),
 - three states Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia joined the USSR,
 - the huge territories of Poland were torn away in favor of the USSR,
 - annexed part of Romania (Bessarabia),
 - Tyva was annexed (in 1944),
 - part of the territory of Japan (Southern Sakhalin with the Kuril Islands) has been annexed.

It should be noted that these territorial acquisitions of Moscow lie on the conscience of the American President Roosevelt, who completely trusted Uncle Joe, in spite of Churchill's warnings. But America had a colossal opportunity to stop the insatiability of Stalin. I am sure that if it were not for America, and the Russians had the first to have an atomic bomb, they would not fail to take advantage of this circumstance, and the world would be different today.

At the end of the 20th century, before the collapse of the Evil Empire, when its economy was already breathing deeply, Moscow attempted to seize another country - Afghanistan. However, this time the Russians ran into a people that belonged to their freedom, as to a shrine and, despite their enormous superiority, the Russians suffered a shameful defeat (1).
    But what is surprising is that even after the partial collapse of the empire, Russia has not lost its predatory nature, which is well illustrated by the attack on Georgia and Ukraine. And again, through the fault of America, which did not take advantage of the situation to complete the disintegration of the evil Empire, the West today has problems with its revanchism. Not understanding President Bush Jr., what is Russia and the Russian people (2) with its imperial worldview in a compartment with Great Russian chauvinism (3), allowed Putin's "friend" to pour in Chechnya blood and suppress the shoots of Yeltsin's democracy. And Obama, too intelligent for this case, slipped Russia's attack on Ukraine, although it was clear on all grounds that Ukraine could not avoid military aggression from Russia. In the article Whose Crimea (4) I predicted in 2006 the inevitability of the implementation of the Kremlin's military plans for Ukraine. Moreover, two months before Russia's invasion of Crimea, in an article (5) I wrote that it will take place after the Winter Olympics in Sochi. Obama not only did not dare to contradict Putin's tricks, although America on the Budapest Memorandum was the guarantor of Ukraine's security, but also refused to help Ukraine in arming.
    The West does not want to take seriously the revanchist aspirations of Putin, as it once let Hitler revanchism, which in the end could lead to a big war, for Putin will not definitely stop in Ukraine.

united states didnt cared seizing they simply took over the financial system of the state, or placing a secret junta, in that state government..

B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:00:15 PM

you have still seen nothing, yet  Cool.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Separate_Bass

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:14:53 AM

A lot of bullshit there really. Too much of mainstream media. The bias is beyond thick and even dripping. There are certain questions you need to ask. If you do proper research, you will find out that there is no greater aggressor than the USA. It's all just masked warfare. The US has destabilized more countries and economies since after the World War than any other. And the process is still ongoing. So, before you even throw statements around carelessly, at least verify them for once.
Branko

Activity: 2408
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

I think Afghanistan is the most aggressive, if not, why they were in war with both Russia and USA?
ElikoMasw

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

I think Afghanistan is the most aggressive, if not, why they were in war with both Russia and USA?

That's because both used Afghanistan for their own purposes. They needed reason to start war against each other which can't be liked neither by Afghanistan nor any other countries where the same could happen.
Branko

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

People like to hate on Russia. It's fashionable these days.

America is the most aggressive country in the world. It started about 250 years ago when people came to this continent and slaughtered the natives who were here. Theft by force. We're not talking about annexing 10% of a country that was already 5% of the size of our current country. We are talking about 3.5 million square miles being taken by force over the course of many years by people who abandoned their own country because they didn't want to pay taxes.

And since then, a decade hasn't gone by when we were not fighting somebody.

The current campaign of Russophobia is a tactic to divert attention from the major issues such as ISIS and growing federal debt. More than two dozen nations (including Japan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Germany, and Saudi Arabia) are currently under American military occupation. And they are still thick enough to accuse the Russians of aggression.

Saudi Arabia is one of the closest allies of the United States of America and is not under American military occupation. Russia is an ally of Bashar al Assad which is responsible for creating ISIS which emerged because of the people feeling hopeless under Assad rule. The father of Bashar al Assad killed 32.000 persons in a single day in the beginning of eighties. Russia is also an ally of Iran , a republic well known for exporting terrorists anywhere in the world.

America doesn't sponsor terrorists like Russia does.

You cannot compare Russia with America, America is the greatest country in the world while Russia is just a communist country which still pays people within 100-150 euro for a month. That is funny considering that this payment is made within 1 or maximum 2 days of work in the USA.

Damn, you're brainwashed hard...were you detained in Guantanamo?
Branko

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

Maybe, i'm between Russia and USA. Both countries think they deserve it all.

The difference between the US and Russia is that Russia captured a lot of foreign land during the Second World War and today continues to capture the lands of foreign states, and the US has not captured a meter of foreign territory.
Article about this difference.

What is the need to capture more territory when entire countries are under American military occupation? There are US military bases all over the world, in almost all the continents (perhaps with the exception of Antarctica).

Which foreign territories of the United States were annexed after World War II?

You don't have to officially annex territory...you just have to overthrow local government you don't like
and appoint loyal dictator, like Saddam, Pinochet etc...USA did it 30+ times after WW2, mostly in
South and Central America, and in Middle East
Hjalmond

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:43:13 PM

Why Lithuania not give back to Poland city of Vilno?
What a greedy Lithuania.

Lithuania and Poland were among the countries which benefited the most from USSR winning the WW2. But even then they would like to complain about the Soviets and their behavior during the war.

Ohhhh what we gain after WW2? I'm from Poland and after war country is even smaller. We lose more on the east and gain less on the west.
Truly Poland is the biggest loser among winning camp
byteball

Activity: 266
Merit: 42

The rising tide lifts all boats

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:26:33 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 09:35:16 AM by byteball

I don't want to say that the US is made of angels, but how is what the US does a justification for what Russia does?

The four counts where Russia "moved it's borders out" (Transnistria, Apsua, South Osetia and Crimea) were for protecting Russian, Apsua and Osetin populations who asked for help, being attacked by NATO or NATO-aspiring nations parts of which they nearly became.
This has nothing to do with "revanchism", "revenge", "childish grievances" and so on.
Preventing ethnical cleansings is not revanchism.

2nd, only one of those regions became part of the Federation. I specifically omit Donbass, as Donbass is too divided to get this kind of help.
Donbass is at civil war with unelected government, receiving humanitarian help much the same as "rebels" in entire Middle East receive help of US. The situation with involvement in Donbass is exactly mirroring involvement of e.g. US in Syria, but without the tomahawks.

3rd, how is what US does is a justification? There is geopolitical balance.
Giving Crimea to NATO would be geopolitical catastrophe with a lot more repercussions, than taking it back into Russia.
Reluctantly, Russian government was forced to take Crimea.

I can think of a very long list of aggressive countries, including and not limited to:

USA
Russia
Israel
Iran
North Korea
Syria

I wonder what was the reason to put Israel 3rd here.
Israel is the only nation that managed to increase it's territory by almost 100% in 6 days.
They took also Sinai peninsula that would make that factor even greater, but then gave it back.
Neither US nor Russia attacked more than 5 countries simultaneously in recent history.
Also neither of them were directly perpetrating racially targeted genocide in the 2nd half of previous century.
With the exception maybe of Viet Nam.

Why is even Iran here? All it did it went to war with Iraq, because of anglo-saxon shenanigans.
North Korea did absolutely nothing. Syria only fought back to Israel. My impression the list is just composed
from what the person see on CNN, without any personal analysis.

Ceterum censeo Civitatem Profunda esse delendam
uldahuldah

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

Despite the high criminal level in the early stages of the Russian’s history, taking place immediately after the collapse of the Soviet Union, when organized crime controlled more than 40.000 economic organizations, including governmental organizations. The state of current affairs has significantly changed. Today visiting Moscow, St. Petersburg or any other city in the rest part of the country (except some spots) is safe as in any other big capital in the rest of the world; although it’s worth following some basic safety rules. If you thinking to travel to the regions close to the Ukraine border, this is not recommended, because of the high level of risk and unstable situation in the region of Donetsk, Lugansk, and Kharkov.
Kick

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

I'm my opinion USA is the most aggressive country. But countries can do nothing it. American media bombarded the world population with propaganda 24/7. And USA has the most powerful military in the World. Thus no one can criticize the USA. It is like the Emperor new cloth story. Every Leader that criticize would be painted evil, replace and killed even their only intention is helping their own people.

Branko

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

I suggest reading this book:

Short video that sums up the book:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Dvt2EqXF4
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

Alik Bakhshi

Following the Second World War, Russia is the only country that has seized foreign territories and even the whole state. Neither the United States, nor the United Kingdom, nor Canada, as a winner country, unlike Russia, did not acquire a meter of foreign land, but Russia seized vast territories:
 - 10% of the territory of Finland, and this is almost the territory of Switzerland,
 - annexed part of Germany (East Prussia),
 - three states Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia joined the USSR,
 - the huge territories of Poland were torn away in favor of the USSR,
 - annexed part of Romania (Bessarabia),
 - Tyva was annexed (in 1944),
 - part of the territory of Japan (Southern Sakhalin with the Kuril Islands) has been annexed.

It should be noted that these territorial acquisitions of Moscow lie on the conscience of the American President Roosevelt, who completely trusted Uncle Joe, in spite of Churchill's warnings. But America had a colossal opportunity to stop the insatiability of Stalin. I am sure that if it were not for America, and the Russians had the first to have an atomic bomb, they would not fail to take advantage of this circumstance, and the world would be different today.

At the end of the 20th century, before the collapse of the Evil Empire, when its economy was already breathing deeply, Moscow attempted to seize another country - Afghanistan. However, this time the Russians ran into a people that belonged to their freedom, as to a shrine and, despite their enormous superiority, the Russians suffered a shameful defeat (1).
    But what is surprising is that even after the partial collapse of the empire, Russia has not lost its predatory nature, which is well illustrated by the attack on Georgia and Ukraine. And again, through the fault of America, which did not take advantage of the situation to complete the disintegration of the evil Empire, the West today has problems with its revanchism. Not understanding President Bush Jr., what is Russia and the Russian people (2) with its imperial worldview in a compartment with Great Russian chauvinism (3), allowed Putin's "friend" to pour in Chechnya blood and suppress the shoots of Yeltsin's democracy. And Obama, too intelligent for this case, slipped Russia's attack on Ukraine, although it was clear on all grounds that Ukraine could not avoid military aggression from Russia. In the article Whose Crimea (4) I predicted in 2006 the inevitability of the implementation of the Kremlin's military plans for Ukraine. Moreover, two months before Russia's invasion of Crimea, in an article (5) I wrote that it will take place after the Winter Olympics in Sochi. Obama not only did not dare to contradict Putin's tricks, although America on the Budapest Memorandum was the guarantor of Ukraine's security, but also refused to help Ukraine in arming.
    The West does not want to take seriously the revanchist aspirations of Putin, as it once let Hitler revanchism, which in the end could lead to a big war, for Putin will not definitely stop in Ukraine.

Yes Russia is one of the most aggressive country in the world as it cannot withheld any king of tolerance at international level . If anything goes not in favour of Russia's decision it starts international pressure just to signify it's dominance at the global level . Also russia is the most intolerant to any king of attack which other country specifies on russia verbally .

I'm my opinion USA is the most aggressive country. But countries can do nothing it. American media bombarded the world population with propaganda 24/7. And USA has the most powerful military in the World. Thus no one can criticize the USA. It is like the Emperor new cloth story. Every Leader that criticize would be painted evil, replace and killed even their only intention is helping their own people.
abreastabran

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

Some blizzards possible during winter time, that can affect the traffic and delay the flights. So, be sure that your visa won’t expire and you possess enough money in order to prolong your stay in the country. In some very remote areas near the border with Mongolia and Kazakhstan, earthquakes are possible.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

Without the Western banking elite based in the USA on Wallstreet, the rise of the USSR would have never even happened. They not only funded it but carefully cultivated it. This neither makes USA nor Russia "the bad guys", it makes us all hosts to the same parasite.
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

For that moment Russia is not an agressive country ..Russia is trying to dispose of west oppression

Russia is a power nation, it may look aggressive but it's a nation not to be meddle with.
I also happen to think the most aggressive and unpredictable nation is North Korea,
they seem to look like they are always preparing for war. I think generally any nation
with a massive army and nuclear capabilities are considered aggressive if provoked.

Agreed about North Korea. People in the Asia-Pacific region are under constant pressure caused by unpredictable behavior of NK.
For instance, at the beginning of the year Japan received the alarm that North Korea has launched the nuclear missile. This announcement was later declared wrong, but I can`t imagine what kind of stress this announcement produced considering WWII history of Japan.
After all, what you can expect from the country where 4-5% of the population is enlisted and more than 4 million people in reserve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: