Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paxful.com Moderators stealing people Bitcoins Codedly, Scam and Fraud Site  (Read 12372 times)
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:15:09 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2019, 08:23:54 AM by mprep

Im going through nightmare with them as well. I had old cell phone number on my profile.  I decided i needed extra security so i enabled 2FA.  When i tried to change my phonr number it said it would email me link to change number.  Well email never came, and im unable to login to my account.   Everything is invested in my paxful wallet.  I have 2 kids and we have been broke since sunday.  I spend every minute for 4 days trying to contact them.  Ive got zero email replies.  Twice ive had "live" support reply , and instantly they are gone for another couple hours.    I answered all security questions validating ownership of mu account.   They assured me "admin" would contact me and remove 2FA.   IVE HEARD NOTHING! !!! Ive been on every social media site.   Ive been on forum that is highly monitored.  Ive posted thread here.   Its a unreal sitation.   I know they hear me, but wont even reply.   Does anyone have any advice? ??  Pleaae help

they are fastrating you, so you will forget

they simply want you to forget the coins, then in future, they check the random inactive account and withdraw all the fund

i count it as scam

SCAM

Scam Paxful aidmin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digitaltrader

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:49:12 AM

I'm not sure if Paxul itself is a scam organization or not but I can say for sure that this website is a heaven for all kinds of scammers. I deposited around 0.8 bitcoins there and tried to sell them via Paypal (I know, it's stupid) and within just a couple of hours, I was approached by several scammers... I consider myself lucky that I managed to walk away without being scammed, the admins always decided the dispute in my favor despite the scammers trying their best to convince them. In any case, I decided to move out of Paxful and take my business elsewhere, it's too much of a headache and waste of time trying to buy/sell bitcoins there, even if the dispute system is functional it takes several hours to 48 hours to resolve one and coins are locked for that duration. I wouldn't recommend Paxful to anyone unless it's the last or only option available for you.
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:53:51 AM

exactly bro, the site itself is a scam,, what do you expect from it user/ They are going donw very soon, its hype still keep them going

they are scam, many complaining someone withdraw their coins, who can do this if not the owner?
digitaltrader

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:19:16 AM

I have always wondered why Paxful don't require ID verification before allowing someone to buy/sell bitcoins. I have noticed several times that a single scammer is using many Paxful accounts to scam people. There are listings on the Paxful website which are too good to be true (Ex: Sell 1BTC for $9000), in my opinion these sounds like open scams to me and I'm sure that Paxful is fully aware of that too. So why are they allowing such scam listings on their website? I have often questioned myself, are they a part of the scam if not then why are they allowing open scams listings? Once it even came to my mind that Paxful themselves might be creating those scam listings waiting to catch some fish.
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:42:17 AM

Once it even came to my mind that Paxful themselves might be creating those scam listings waiting to catch some fish.
if you check some of their trader on gift card, anne, she is working with paxful. they can never ban her, because they are getting 0.008btc from those scammers.

if you call the vendor scammer, what do you call paxful itself pls? they will cast soon, its a matter of time
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:50:01 PM

trend
zaeek

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

Me too guys, i will contact my lawyers today