Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to invest?  (Read 10404 times)
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:04:11 AM

research and find strong ICO and join them.
you will earn 90% if project is not scam.

Actually, it takes a lot of time to study these ICO and most of the time it is not so easy to make a judgment. But I do agree that if you invest on good ICO then can make good profit. Otherwise, can go for some good altcoins to invest like Waves, IOTA and NEM for long term profits.

Try lending on Poloniex or Yobit.

Lending will be a good profitable business if we hold collaterals because if some one don't pay back then we can sell the collateral to recover our money. But not sure how these sites work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 09:56:20 AM

Actually, it takes a lot of time to study these ICO and most of the time it is not so easy to make a judgment. But I do agree that if you invest on good ICO then can make good profit. Otherwise, can go for some good altcoins to invest like Waves, IOTA and NEM for long term profits.

Lending will be a good profitable business if we hold collaterals because if some one don't pay back then we can sell the collateral to recover our money. But not sure how these sites work.

Collaterals are the biggest asset on lending business its because by holding that we can earn more even though the borrower left us without giving any words from them. But aside from that maybe ICO is really can be our another option but we should think nicely and learn about them deeply so that we would not be a scam victim by those scam ICO's

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:21:43 PM

Always invest some % every month in btc . Other than that you can invest in ETH and some other good coins during its PRE ICO stage. For long run this altcoin some of them can give you a fantastic returns and who know some of the coins may skyrocket in terms of prices in coming time.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:17:32 AM

These days I don’t even think there are any legitimate online investment sites. Even a search on Google will bring up most of the fake sites that will steal your money. Even the ads you see on search engines are all scammers websites.

I know there are legit sites that are true to their words out there, but you can hardly find the golds, cos every space is swarming with the bad ones. So for now, I’m not into investment, even gambling, in case you ask.
JDacer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:20:54 AM

theres a lot of site need investment like altacoins Smiley
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:20:24 AM

Most of the websites are scam. You got to check and study very very much before investing in something if you are a newbie. You can try to study the altcoins market and see if it fits for you. If not you can try to learn gambling oe tranding
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:26:44 AM

DMD Diamond, absolutely the best option, a very profitable PoS altcoin, about to get masternodes in V3.

Here is a useful link in case anyone maybe be interested:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931773.0

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:09:08 PM

To be honest,i never step in to this topic and eventually to DMND. I guess that it was bad luck for me all this time that i didn't see it.
I just check the DMD Ann and indeed looks like a good and stable coin. Probably i will join your slack channel to ask/learn more about it.
As they say "it's never too late"... Smiley

I have only one quick question: Why there is no promotion or strong advertisement about DMD? I mean why the people/members don't follow/support it stronger?
@Op: Sorry for "hi-jacking" your topic with this irrelevant question.
Crosshair

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:09:19 PM

Hello! I have a suggestion for you. It's try Trade Bitcoin <=> Altcoin with Bittrex or Poloniex.
You buy low, sell hight with a precise method, it will bring high profits to you.
However, there are a lot of risk, so you should think before your decision.
Wish you success!  Wink
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:41:04 AM

To be honest,i never step in to this topic and eventually to DMND. I guess that it was bad luck for me all this time that i didn't see it.
I just check the DMD Ann and indeed looks like a good and stable coin. Probably i will join your slack channel to ask/learn more about it.

I have only one quick question: Why there is no promotion or strong advertisement about DMD? I mean why the people/members don't follow/support it stronger?

Well, we re strongly against pump and dumps in crypto space and this is why we have opted for long term sustainable growth. There will be a marketing campaign after masternodes get introduced in a couple of weeks but all in all, our results speak for themselves. No need for shilling or over advertising. Smiley

Hope to see you in our slack!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:51:17 PM

Well, we re strongly against pump and dumps in crypto space and this is why we have opted for long term sustainable growth. There will be a marketing campaign after masternodes get introduced in a couple of weeks but all in all, our results speak for themselves. No need for shilling or over advertising. Smiley

Hope to see you in our slack!

I'm on your side about dumping-pumping 100% and indeed the results showing it clearly. So i guess we are on same page here. Cool
Thank you for your answer,we will meet soon (and for sure!) in your slack.
raindeer777

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:51:54 PM

Guys can you give me some legit and real sites to invest my bitcoin to earn more! there were so many sites out there but i cant just invest on them because I dont know if they are real or just scam! And also do you think guys that those coin/bitcoin doubler are true?

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18780

you can invest here ....

it is a great chance to earn .....

shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:23:51 PM

why you finding investment site.. you can invest with bitcoin. Just buy and holding long time when price up and you think you will get good price that's time you sale this.

After that you can invest with good altcoin  coin  you can buy good altcoin and holding for future. It will be give good price. you can buy some coins examples NXT, DECNT. Waves, MCO, MobileGO ect.

If you know good trading that's time you can invest any good exchange platform like bittrex, poloniex. you can also profit form here.

So if you have good knowledge about crypto,treading,altcoin thats time you can invest any place and earn money form here.

Thank you
DarkSi

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:13:22 AM

Like almost everyone here I recommend to invest in a project I invest and support already. This is Crypterium—cryptobank with credit token: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214098.0;all
bell70

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:39:22 AM

I’m no expert at this but will just share to you where I got mine and where I can say so far is stable to invest.Coinbase is where I recommend everybody new to the space starts, they are the most secure platform out there. They also cover their customers with insurance.If you’re looking to expand on this, i’d suggest using a reputable exchange such as Poloniex/Bittrex/Kraken/Gemini.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:15:40 AM

Lending on the exchanges is very straightforward. Margin trading is funded by p2p lending from customers on the exchange. All you have to do is deposit your coin and make it available to be borrowed at a specified interest rate and period, usually minimum 2 days. The exchange automatically takes care of closing the borrower's trading position if it goes against them before they get into a situation where they cannot repay it, an automated margin call. So there is no risk of default or need for collateral. The only risk as always is if anything should happen to the exchange.

Overall lending on exchanges is probably the investment with the best balance or return to risk available.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:38:07 AM

Don't just go for the post of the people on where to invest but I recommend you to try tradings and focus on it for awhile since maybe this one could give you a good profits if you may able to learn some great trading strategies on how to play and trade accurately on some particular coins there. And we can even more try the other options but take a proper precaution since scamming and phising attemps totally existing here.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:13:30 AM

Don't just go for the post of the people on where to invest but I recommend you to try tradings and focus on it for awhile since maybe this one could give you a good profits if you may able to learn some great trading strategies on how to play and trade accurately on some particular coins there. And we can even more try the other options but take a proper precaution since scamming and phising attemps totally existing here.

Investing and trading are two very different things. Investing is passive whereas trading is active. If you invest you just put the capital to work for you and maybe look to see how it's doing once a month. Trading on the hand requires active management of your positions, making decisions etc. The OP has asked for investment advice, suggesting taking up an activity isn't investing.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bachtiar13

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:14:38 AM

the safest investment is an investment in ourselves, we can use the investment by buying gold funds to resell it if the gold price is rising. why I suggest things like that because gold is a thing that will not change gold it will be like that shape, maybe we buy gold when the price of gold is down and we want to get the results we sell gold when the price of gold is soaring.
for investment problems now is very difficult to find a very safe and very promising investment
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:31:54 AM

Never ever trust investments especially if they are made online. They don't last long because once huge investors come in, expect that they cannot support the weekly or monthly interests anymore. And about doubler site, forget about them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: