Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is fall of bitcoin is good for other crypto  (Read 1529 times)
unusualfacts30 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:54:50 PM

People are losing money left & right. People who bought above $300 are $40 in debt right now. Someone who bought 100 BTC at 300 is $4000 short!!!! there are people who bought it at $320+

Those people are pissed off, tired and very very upset. They will throw that money in altcoins to cover their losses and as a result altcoins price will rise in no time. Back in September I told a friend of mine that 2015 will be rise of altcoins and fall of Bitcoin. It seems like I was correct.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bananana

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:05:07 PM

People are losing money left & right. People who bought above $300 are $40 in debt right now. Someone who bought 100 BTC at 300 is $4000 short!!!! there are people who bought it at $320+

Those people are pissed off, tired and very very upset. They will throw that money in altcoins to cover their losses and as a result altcoins price will rise in no time. Back in September I told a friend of mine that 2015 will be rise of altcoins and fall of Bitcoin. It seems like I was correct.

Why would people dump money in alt-coin just because bitcoin crash? The weak holder would just sell Bitcoin for USD and never come back.

unusualfacts30 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:06:20 PM

Why would people dump money in alt-coin just because bitcoin crash? The weak holder would just sell Bitcoin for USD and never come back.

Most people can't accept loss. They'll run after it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bubbsandbubbs3

Activity: 267
Merit: 252

Squirtle squirt.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:41:15 PM

You, sir, are the reason it is going down. AHHH! BITCOIN FELL A COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!!! Just so you know, dumping it in Altcoin does NOT help it go back up. Bitcoin had gone from $100 to $1000 in less than a year, don't flip out if you bought at the wrong time. What you need to do, is buy when it's low. When people like you aren't willing to buy, the value won't go up (creating a bear market). Don't be an idiot and sell all your Bitcoin now, you'll lose hundreds of dollars.

conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:45:05 PM

The price of bitcoin is not falling it is just passing through hard times
darthcoin

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:18:47 PM

The price of bitcoin is not falling it is just passing through hard times

It seems that hard times are here to stay for Bitcoin
unusualfacts30 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:19:07 PM

You, sir, are the reason it is going down. AHHH! BITCOIN FELL A COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!!! Just so you know, dumping it in Altcoin does NOT help it go back up. Bitcoin had gone from $100 to $1000 in less than a year, don't flip out if you bought at the wrong time. What you need to do, is buy when it's low. When people like you aren't willing to buy, the value won't go up (creating a bear market). Don't be an idiot and sell all your Bitcoin now, you'll lose hundreds of dollars.

couple of hundred? It lost 85% value since January and there is no stop to it.  

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:23:59 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 02:29:44 PM by Sir Alpha_goy

smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:31:50 PM

this is a good analysis . We are all TIRED of this!

Bitcoin will not survive another leg down. It will just be dumped like an ugly ex-girlfriend.

It's do or die now.

Once approaching double digits or even sub 200 it will only be an altcoin itself - ripple will take its place first and people will be outraged about it. Subsequently it will loose its position to other coins with less problems. So in case it goes under i wouldn't be so sure it will recover so fast.

It doesn't bounce now - it will not bounce later
conteaza

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:57:35 PM

Looking at these charts I won't say so sir http://coinmarketcap.com
All coins are affected by the bitcoin price decline...
unusualfacts30 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:00:30 PM

Winner!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
conteaza

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:06:43 PM

Winner!

This shitcoin has lost about 400% from its value this week so it's not an exception  Cheesy
unusualfacts30 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:10:38 PM

Winner!

This shitcoin has lost about 400% from its value this week so it's not an exception  Cheesy

Right but all coins aren't affected by Bitcoin price according to that chart. Here are some more

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:54:47 PM

Right but all coins aren't affected by Bitcoin price according to that chart. Here are some more

The coins you are talking about have meager 4 digits volume and they won't be affected even if world economy crashes let alone BTC .
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 07:09:58 PM

Lol more crying about the price falling as you talk about dumping it

The stupidity on these forums will never cease to amaze me

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:07:12 AM

Try looking at the last 7days on CMC:

http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

I do think that this current bear market massacre will be good for other cryptos, and I'm really happy to see how well NXT is holding value.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: