Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support  (Read 90042 times)
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:59:32 PM

Dear Bounty-manager,

may you please insert my new ERC20-address in the spreadsheet?
0xfF75a727e4113F40f007489BADF5941931Ed6372

(Slack-section, row 93)

Thanks and kind regards

Many thanks for your kind assistance in advance - I am sure you have very busy days.
Anyway this kind reminder, incl. Slack this is actually the 5th time I am writing this request.

Kind regards
Stefan

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:23:41 PM

dear manager bounty
please change my ETH
sheet twitter 1044
this new my ETH 0xc58059dcfE0ca70604d00F450d7390D8cA154531

ghibran

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:02:57 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 07:55:27 PM by ghibran

I am sorry I want to change my old wallet address 0xd68f7ef2d933e9314403f83d44fb26fc7bd571f4 it's hacked. with this one
0x5351eD65ea96588E2c55cAf4ABfD10fe3548540e   

Thank you for your attention
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:01:59 PM

the spreadsheet signature not yet final will be update leter i have opportunity to fix my post in thread englingh initially i was surprised because my signature was rejected with low quality reasons and it is not final thanks you for information
alaijablai

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:28:39 PM

i am know this is good project. and I have joined twitter campaign this bounty. thank so much for the team this good project.

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:18:25 PM

more than 2055 members for twitter spreadsheet
i doubt if anyone will get more than $
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:16:07 AM

Hello dev, i see my signature has not been updated in your spreadsheet, my question is still accept for signature? If it is closed for signature please close registration
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:14:47 AM

hello campaign manager irfan pak. what about those rejected on the spreadsheet? will you update it or it is updated? only those who are accepted will claim some bounties here is that right?

Ill update them, at the end of crowd sale

Update#1: The Rejection due to Low quality, doesnt mean its permanent, We are going to write your ending post count todat (16/8/2017), and will see at the end of crowdsale, if you have made more than 60% posts in English boards will accept you later.

Update#2: Our Spreadsheets are copied from Original spreadsheets, So we have to update the entries manually once a day or within 48 hours. So please always wait for it before posting here.

I am also trying to make better posts,please check if I am moving in the right direction.It pains to know at then end that you got rejected so better if I know now

hello sir.

I have already send 2 private messages to you.Can you answer at an appropriate time ?. Thank you.

Thread are the best place to get answers, can you please post here your issue.

I am trying to increase my english message count. I write quality and more better messages.Can you check my message history? I do not want to face a problem later on.

I only want to continue the campaign if you can say something negative and positive. I do not have  missing messages in the local part. But I am trying to complete my English messages.Just take a look at it and say your opinion. I want to know that I'm on the right way.

thanks.

Actually, you have improved a lot. Surely accept you in our second round. Please keep it up

Thank you and really sorry for the inconvenience, but it was really required.

Have a nice day

Regards

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:16:20 AM

hello campaign manager irfan pak. what about those rejected on the spreadsheet? will you update it or it is updated? only those who are accepted will claim some bounties here is that right?

Ill update them, at the end of crowd sale

Update#1: The Rejection due to Low quality, doesnt mean its permanent, We are going to write your ending post count todat (16/8/2017), and will see at the end of crowdsale, if you have made more than 60% posts in English boards will accept you later.

Update#2: Our Spreadsheets are copied from Original spreadsheets, So we have to update the entries manually once a day or within 48 hours. So please always wait for it before posting here.

hello sir.

I have already send 2 private messages to you.Can you answer at an appropriate time ?. Thank you.

Thread are the best place to get answers, can you please post here your issue.

I am trying to increase my english message count. I write quality and more better messages.Can you check my message history? I do not want to face a problem later on.

I only want to continue the campaign if you can say something negative and positive. I do not have  missing messages in the local part. But I am trying to complete my English messages.Just take a look at it and say your opinion. I want to know that I'm on the right way.

thanks.

Actually, you have improved a lot. Surely accept you in our second round. Please keep it up

Thank you and really sorry for the inconvenience, but it was really required.

Have a nice day

Regards
I am also trying to make better posts,please check if I am moving in the right direction.It pains to know at then end that you got rejected so better if I know now

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
MeGaS1k

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:40:34 PM

@ Bounty manager

Can you check why my FB is rejected? I'm nearly in 50 bounties and this is the only that i got rejected. # 18
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:08:54 PM

@BountyManager

I send you a PM and posted here in the Tread a message with my profile-link but in the spreadsheet my name is still red with the message:
broken profillink (or something simmilar)

Here is my profillink angain: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=347176;sa=summary

Thank you for update the spreasheet  Cool

Greets Lyricz

Alpinat

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:35:35 PM

Well this campaign looks good and irfan pak is the who managed the campaign, there is still many of the participants with red marks with LOW Quality post hope that some of them will make accepted in the next update Smiley
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:32:31 PM

Well this campaign looks good and irfan pak is the who managed the campaign, there is still many of the participants with red marks with LOW Quality post hope that some of them will make accepted in the next update Smiley

I hope irfan pak will give  a chance to every members who want to be accepted in bounty compaign to  improve post quality.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:54:34 PM

I hope irfan pak will give  a chance to every members who want to be accepted in bounty compaign to  improve post quality.

Well, if you check the OP, im giving a chance to everyone, and you guys still have more than 10 days to improve your post quality.

@BountyManager

I send you a PM and posted here in the Tread a message with my profile-link but in the spreadsheet my name is still red with the message:
broken profillink (or something simmilar)

Here is my profillink angain: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=347176;sa=summary

Thank you for update the spreasheet  Cool

Greets Lyricz

Done

Sorry for the delay

@ Bounty manager

Can you check why my FB is rejected? I'm nearly in 50 bounties and this is the only that i got rejected. # 18

You have applied 2-time check rows 18 and 432. We accepted your second entry, that was my generosity. I was thinking of Rejecting your both entries. Becuase I believe guys think im that dumb, that will not review your entries.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:07:23 PM

Hey Irfan, my "updated post count" section on Signature Campaign spreadsheet was not updated on 16th of August, I am seeing that it still says rejected on my column and I was wondering why is that? I see members above and/or below me are updated though, can you check it out when you have free time?

Thanks.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:24:18 PM

Hey Irfan, my "updated post count" section on Signature Campaign spreadsheet was not updated on 16th of August, I am seeing that it still says rejected on my column and I was wondering why is that? I see members above and/or below me are updated though, can you check it out when you have free time?

Thanks.

Please do not worry, in the Second round, everything will be reviewed on merit basis.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jovi18

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:03:57 PM

Hi Irfan, can you please change my BTT username on the twitter spreadsheet. i dont know why my username there different.

BTT username : jovi18
twitter spreadsheet number 44

thankyou
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:48:21 PM

@Sig-Manager

thanks for updating my signatur-link, but i saw another "mistake",....i wear the Rivetz avatar since the first day i cointed the campaign, but in the spreadsheet there was a "NO"  Huh
join2

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:43:03 PM

pleace update my bitcointalk account from full member to sr member thank you for your attention waithing for update information
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:13:49 PM

@ Bounty Manager
Thank you sir for not rejecting my facebook bounty campaign. My bitcointalk username is "wancho" my bitcointalk url is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1105138
Can you please put my Eth address 0x87977De493D7e2a765d514f26575C6C1eb842BB7. Thank you for your generosity. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: