Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace - Bounty Program  (Read 76347 times)
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:39:42 PM

so , i must re-register to joining 2nd campaign right ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:18:21 PM

Hello Bounty Participants:
After much consideration, I have decided to split the bounty campaign into two parts, the presale and the general ICO. The original bounty campaign is now CLOSED. If you participated in the old campaign, I will release the updated sheet from the old campaign soon.

Twitter/Facebook:
It will require a few weeks to finish tallying up the 1500 plus Twitter/FB feeds. Please be patient, this will be completed in time.

Signature Campaign:
This is updated, but not released. I will release the document within a few days, once I have rechecked the posts and stakes. For those that contacted me directly with communication issues from the middle of the campaign (per OP), you have been credited.

Slack/Telegram Bounty:
If you participated in either of the channels, as per the OPs rules, you will be credited. This means simply signing up is not enough; if you actively participated on the channel, I will check and assign you credit.

Blog/Media Submissions:
These will be graded according to quality, credited and published at the same time that I release the update signature campaign results

Translations:
These will be graded and credited.

New Campaign:
I will be posting a new Bounty thread with rules for the second half of the campaign. The Translation and Slack/Telegram features will not be available in the next campaign.

This campaign is officially closed. Contact me on this thread for address edits/line corrections to the old form. I will post the link to the new thread in this thread when it is created.

Contact me via pm, or on Telegram (@onceler) if you have any questions about these changes.

Thank you.

The new campaign is live on this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103049.new#new

I am aware that you can not view the spreadsheets, it will be fixed within the hour. Thank you for you interest!

Please, if you request a modification to the form, if it is for the old campaign list it here. If it is for the new campaign, list it in the new thread.

All participant need to register in new thread for new bounty.

And read the rules because its different
betadin66

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:57:42 PM

I am aware that you can not view the spreadsheets, it will be fixed within the hour. Thank you for you interest!

Please, if you request a modification to the form, if it is for the old campaign list it here. If it is for the new campaign, list it in the new thread.

new campaign and new rules or take of part ?
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:49:46 PM

~snip~
The new thread has been deleted because its broke the rules to post in ANN thread even though it's not a mandatory.
tolobret

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:44:53 AM

your new thread has been deleted, please update it soon sir. thanks
alaijablai

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:01:07 AM

This is a very good project because in the hands of a professional DEV. So do not waste this to join in this project be it ICO and all the bounty provided in this project. thanks so much for the devoloper team this good project.

bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:40:10 AM

This project is very good, but with the rules 100 posts for me is still difficult. But I fully support this project until the end of ico is finished
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:09:46 AM

As many of you are aware, the new bounty thread and the ANN thread have been shut down. I violated a rule with the new campaign; the result was the locking.

Do not despair! Nothing has changed; if you participated in the old bounty, you will be credited. I have received all of your PMs, if you sent me a form edit it has been recorded. I will indeed be moving forward with the second half of the signature campaign; but allow me an additional day or two to set up a bounty portal outside of the forum. For all those that have asked, yes, you cannot see updates on the sheet the OP posted because I cannot edit that sheet, for obvious reasons. A new sheet wil be released soon, but this new complication will delay that for a few days while I prepare the portal.

Given the circumstances, I will be lenient with with the grading of the signature/twitter/fb campaigns in the old campaign. Media guys; I will be grading you legitimately, for the sake of fairness  Grin

Your contributions mean a lot to me. As this forum means a lot to me. I promise I wont let you guys down; I promise you that you will be rewarded for your efforts. I have participated in a great many of these campaigns myself; I know the frustration of slow responses, and delayed payments. There will be none of that here, it is my job to make sure you are credited for your work. I take my job very, very seriously.

If you have any questions about these new developments, contact me directly, or feel free to inquire on this thread. I will be awake a bit more than usual, to accommodate your inquiries. Do not panic; I am here for you.

Thank you for your support and patience. Sincerely.
GreenBits/Leonard Jackson

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:15:46 AM

~snip~
Thank you. But rather than make a bounty portal outside forum why not keep the campaign from this thread since Jamaleazez was came to online again?
   Last Active:   Today at 05:49:18 AM
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:58:50 AM

~snip~
Thank you. But rather than make a bounty portal outside forum why not keep the campaign from this thread since Jamaleazez was came to online again?

yeah i am also glad that jamal is now active atleast he manage to get update for the sake of all the campaign that he managed hoping that he will explain the unexplained days that he is not active. Smiley its good to be back mr jamal Smiley
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:18:59 AM

As many of you are aware, the new bounty thread and the ANN thread have been shut down. I violated a rule with the new campaign; the result was the locking.

Do not despair! Nothing has changed; if you participated in the old bounty, you will be credited. I have received all of your PMs, if you sent me a form edit it has been recorded. I will indeed be moving forward with the second half of the signature campaign; but allow me an additional day or two to set up a bounty portal outside of the forum. For all those that have asked, yes, you cannot see updates on the sheet the OP posted because I cannot edit that sheet, for obvious reasons. A new sheet wil be released soon, but this new complication will delay that for a few days while I prepare the portal.

Given the circumstances, I will be lenient with with the grading of the signature/twitter/fb campaigns in the old campaign. Media guys; I will be grading you legitimately, for the sake of fairness  Grin

Your contributions mean a lot to me. As this forum means a lot to me. I promise I wont let you guys down; I promise you that you will be rewarded for your efforts. I have participated in a great many of these campaigns myself; I know the frustration of slow responses, and delayed payments. There will be none of that here, it is my job to make sure you are credited for your work. I take my job very, very seriously.

If you have any questions about these new developments, contact me directly, or feel free to inquire on this thread. I will be awake a bit more than usual, to accommodate your inquiries. Do not panic; I am here for you.

Thank you, this is your answer. IT is very encouraging. I look forward to the new bounty portal. Did I understand correctly that the first campaign will be paid separately from the second campaign, and they're not related?
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:31:15 AM

Hi sir,
Whether you're creating a new spreadsheet or continuing with a Jamal spreadsheet ??
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:24:40 AM

~snip~

yeah i am also glad that jamal is now active atleast he manage to get update for the sake of all the campaign that he managed hoping that he will explain the unexplained days that he is not active. Smiley its good to be back mr jamal Smiley
I dont think they gonna continue with Jamal, he left suddenly for 2week+
And left the work to someone else. The teams already got new bounty manager to replace him.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:22:03 PM

Anyone knows links to new ANN...??
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:09:41 PM

Hello Bounty Participants:
After much consideration, I have decided to split the bounty campaign into two parts, the presale and the general ICO. The original bounty campaign is now CLOSED. If you participated in the old campaign, I will release the updated sheet from the old campaign soon.

Twitter/Facebook:
It will require a few weeks to finish tallying up the 1500 plus Twitter/FB feeds. Please be patient, this will be completed in time.

Signature Campaign:
This is updated, but not released. I will release the document within a few days, once I have rechecked the posts and stakes. For those that contacted me directly with communication issues from the middle of the campaign (per OP), you have been credited.

Slack/Telegram Bounty:
If you participated in either of the channels, as per the OPs rules, you will be credited. This means simply signing up is not enough; if you actively participated on the channel, I will check and assign you credit.

Blog/Media Submissions:
These will be graded according to quality, credited and published at the same time that I release the update signature campaign results

Translations:
These will be graded and credited.

New Campaign:
I will be posting a new Bounty thread with rules for the second half of the campaign. The Translation and Slack/Telegram features will not be available in the next campaign.

This campaign is officially closed. Contact me on this thread for address edits/line corrections to the old form. I will post the link to the new thread in this thread when it is created.

Contact me via pm, or on Telegram (@onceler) if you have any questions about these changes.

Thank you.

All participant need to register in new thread for new bounty.

And read the rules because its different
thank you for your information but I can not open the link, can you upload a new link for new rules of campaign...

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:11:19 PM

your new thread has been deleted, please update it soon sir. thanks
yeah The new thread has been deleted.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:20:57 PM

~snip~

And left the work to someone else. The teams already got new bounty manager to replace him.

Good news from slack, jamalaezaz is back as the bounty Manager. But you can still address GreenBits which is also acting as Jamal's assistant.
Krones

Activity: 560
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:37:15 PM

I hope our dear Jamal will stay at the helm, I consider him the best manager of all, it's always pleasant to work with him, and will help and tell and punish if there is anything for that!
Andrey Smirnov

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:59:40 PM

Jamal knows his stuff and makes everything right

SR MEMBER

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:02:18 PM

~snip~

Good news from slack, jamalaezaz is back as the bounty Manager. But you can still address GreenBits which is also acting as Jamal's assistant.
The most important thing is bitjob must create new ANN, because their ANN has been locked by mprep, bounty will be useless if project is not successful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: