Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106050 times)
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:47:29 PM

ATB Coin, Where is everyday twitter bounty?

Hello,Landerman.
We are already completed the first stage of Bounty Hunting which means that starting from now Twitter bounty won't be able to be  recieved. However, you still have a chance to receive the Bounty for your activity at Facebook.

Pay attention to the conditions of Bounty Hunting!

• To hunt for bounties you should be a registered ATB Coin user with 100 ATB Coins at your account.
• All actions should be done through the users’ personal account.

Now you can get:

• $20 ATB for reviewing ATB Coin Facebook page (only once).

Be active and don't miss the chance to add extra ATB at your account!

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

Contact Email: info@atbcoin.com

thx

You are welcome.
Take a part in wallet testing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:54:41 PM

Tell me please. I work through the office of ATBCOIN, twitter and facebook, why are not the coins credited to the office? For work?
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:04:47 PM

Tell me please. I work through the office of ATBCOIN, twitter and facebook, why are not the coins credited to the office? For work?

Hello,oleksii777.
Sorry, but I can't understand what are you talking about.

Explain clearer please.
You mean twitter and facebook bounties or smth else?
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:11:58 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

According to Aswat Damodaran, a finance professor at the New York School of Business of Leonard N. Stern, people increasingly prefer cryptocurrencies to gold.
"Those who do not trust paper currencies have been getting rid of fiat money in favor of gold throughout history," he said. "Cryptocurrencies have taken on the role of gold, at least for young investors, because they do not trust paper money."

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

hormador11

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:01:43 PM

Fast growing.
Nice.

COMSA ■ The ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses to Adopt Blockchain Technologies
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌▌▌  ICO: Oct 2nd until Nov 6th▐▐▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
■ ■ ■ WebsiteWhitepaperTwitterBlogsRedditFacebook ■  TelegramSlackBitcointalk ■ ■ ■
desiger01

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:24:49 PM

Im excited and waiting for the start.hope u ll do everything right...grow my investments please
gl Smiley
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

Fast growing.
Nice.

Hello,hormador11.
You are right. We are flying high

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:27:45 PM

Im excited and waiting for the start.hope u ll do everything right...grow my investments please
gl Smiley

Hello,desiger01
Be patient please,the official start at september 1st.
Thank you for your interest.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:03:03 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

We are very pleased to see your enthusiasm about participating in Bounty Hunting. Currently, more than 8500 people have participated in the advertising game!

For a period, we encountered malfunctions with scoring, but we did our best to eliminate these problems as soon as possible. Currently, the problem has been solved. If you have any questions about charging Bounty, our technical support (on Telegram and Slack) will be happy to help solve the issue.

Only 35 days until the official ATB Coin blockchain network launch. We are completing the first stage of Bounty Hunting, which means that starting from now, you will not be able to receive any points for your activity on Twitter. However, you still have a chance to receive Bounty for your activity on Facebook.

Pay attention to the conditions of Bounty Hunting!

To hunt for bounties one should be a registered user of ATB Coin (atbcoin.com) with at least 100 ATB Coins on the account.
All actions should be done through the users’ personal account.
You can get:

20 ATB for reviewing ATB Coin Facebook page (only once).
Be active and do not miss a chance to add extra ATB to your account!

ctyptoinvader

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:22:07 PM

sad news, everyday bounty was good. Keep it in mind.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:28:48 PM

sad news, everyday bounty was good. Keep it in mind.

Don't be sad, ctyptoinvader.
Maybe we'll prepare smth interesting for you, dear users.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:43:42 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

The emergence of the blockchain protocol and cryptocurrency has solved the rather acute problem of microtransactions or micropayments – a business model in which access to the services or content provided, as well as low-cost purchases, is possible. Small amounts of transactions are unprofitable for electronic payment systems due to large transaction costs, whereas in cryptocurrencies it is very low and do not depend on the size of the transaction. Thus, with the advent of digital currencies, users are able to make micropayments and not spend large commissions on it.

Over time, Bitcoin, which was advertised not only as a cheaper alternative to bank cards, but a revolutionary monetary system, began to decline in terms of those long-awaited free transactions. Global scalability, increased fees, and constantly falling speed of transfers made Bitcoin practically useless for inexpensive massive micropayments. Yet to date, it’s still easier and cheaper for one to order a cup of coffee and pay in cash or by credit card.

Although Bitcoin’s innovative role in the development of the microtransaction industry is undeniable, some cryptocurrencies were inspired by their “progenitor” and began to develop much faster than itself, rather finer tuning the process with the introduction of new SegWit and Lightning Network technologies, allowing developers to create these new cryptocurrencies while meeting the requirements of micropayments, making it more feasible.

When developing ATB Coin, the team used all the capabilities of advanced technologies in order to create a safe and instant way of performing microtransactions by cryptocurrency users. The new standards of ATB Coin micropayments surpass Bitcoin and other altcoins in some aspects: instant transactions, minimum commissions, transparency, decentralization, flexibility, reliability, and efficiency. The combination of technological solutions on the ATB Coin platform enables users to perform any payment operations with a high speed, the size of each of which can be quite small with just a minimum fee, promising significant material benefits in the future.

Microtransactions, carried out in the online mode using cryptocurrency, have already formed a separate economic branch. Their development, initiated by Bitcoin, has become a new era for owners of various online sites with intellectual property, social networks, and mobile applications, as they allow to significantly increase the efficiency of monetizing online resources.

For example, the use of a micropayment system in a decentralized social network Steemit allows people to pay not only for all content but for every single post, comment or advice, replacing regular advertising and encouraging the author.

Furthermore, on popular streaming services, thanks to small fees, it is not necessary to subscribe to the entire channel: the user himself chooses the material (up to one video or track) that he needs, the price, and manages the whole process of the financial transaction from beginning to an end.

oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:15:40 PM

I do bauntie fasebook and twitter. In my office 0 coins atbcoin, why? I perform tasks every day!
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:33:33 PM

I do bauntie fasebook and twitter. In my office 0 coins atbcoin, why? I perform tasks every day!

Hello,oleksii777
do you have 100 ATB at your wallet?

FB bounty only once.
[a:(r)]Coin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:40:08 PM

good thread. good luck atbcoin.
koiwarampo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:49:34 PM

I had the same problem. then I noticed that my balance is 0 too, you can't take a part in bounties without 100 atb at your balance. No money-no honey.
PhilMorrison1

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:29:39 PM

My atb bounty company passed well with no any problem
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:47:11 AM

good thread. good luck atbcoin.

Hello,[a:(r)]Coin.
Thank you.
Wish you all the best.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:50:46 AM

My atb bounty company passed well with no any problem

That's very good,PhilMorrison1.
Good luck.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:52:57 AM

I had the same problem. then I noticed that my balance is 0 too, you can't take a part in bounties without 100 atb at your balance. No money-no honey.

Hello,koiwarampo.
Yes you are right,you should have 100 ATB Coins to participate in bounty hunting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: