Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106043 times)
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:56:24 PM

How to mine this coin?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:52:38 PM

my wallet is APRQrjZZQwwYRPF3why7Qzr91oaZSHyn1o

Hello,sandyboberr .
You will get your coins soon.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

Contact Email: info@atbcoin.com
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:58:11 PM

How to mine this coin?

Hi,pochinkin_77.
Mining is at the test stage now.
Firstly you should download the wallet at our Website
Then you should ask for test coins.

Mining is going through your desktop wallet, not through your account at our Website
Your wallet should be open all the time and have coins on it.

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:09:05 PM

How to mine this coin?

Hi,pochinkin_77.

Mining is going through your desktop wallet, not through your account at our Website

I can setup a wallet running 24x7. Aside from test coins, will test participants be given some sort of real ATB coins once it goes live?
I mean, we'll be allocating time, resources, bandwidth, etc for the test. I think it will be fair enough to compensate the testers with a test bounty.
Any issues found, post it in slack or somewhere and additional bounty will be given. You'll have the community as your testers & contributors to make your coin great!

Just let us know the rules atb team thinks will be fair for the testing community and proper compensation for participating in the test.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:45:01 PM

How to mine this coin?

Hi,pochinkin_77.

I can setup a wallet running 24x7. Aside from test coins, will test participants be given some sort of real ATB coins once it goes live?
I mean, we'll be allocating time, resources, bandwidth, etc for the test. I think it will be fair enough to compensate the testers with a test bounty.
Any issues found, post it in slack or somewhere and additional bounty will be given. You'll have the community as your testers & contributors to make your coin great!

Just let us know the rules atb team thinks will be fair for the testing community and proper compensation for participating in the test.

Hello,cola-jere.
You are right.
Already submitted for discussion

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:47:11 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Over 25, 000 subscribers have already joined our newsletter! We are pleased that ATB Coin news is so fascinating to so many people.

patriotmlt

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:39:17 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Over 25, 000 subscribers have already joined our newsletter! We are pleased that ATB Coin news is so fascinating to so many people.

Not bad atbcoin Cool
sandyboberr

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:05:46 PM

How to mine this coin?

Hi,pochinkin_77.

it ll be fair
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:27:58 PM

Hi Dev, tell me where and how to join your company bounty? Do you even have a bounty company? Thank you
sandyboberr

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:17:02 AM

Hello,sandyboberr .

thank you
gansbit

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:00:08 AM

Sometimes interesting news at your thread.
Post more material please
PhilMorrison1

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:38:55 AM

I bought some ATB Coins,but my balance without changes yet.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:07:25 AM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Not bad atbcoin Cool

Thank you,patriotmlt.
Wish you all the best.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:11:03 AM

Hello,sandyboberr .

thank you

You are welcome, sandyboberr

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:14:56 AM

Sometimes interesting news at your thread.
Post more material please

Thank you,gansbit.
I'll pass your request tou our pm.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:16:09 AM

Hello,PhilMorrison1
You should wait for 3 confirmations at blockchain.

PhilMorrison1

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:41:49 PM

Hello,PhilMorrison1
You should wait for 3 confirmations at blockchain.

Ok, the are at ma balance already.
txs
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:55:01 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

ATB Coin Accepts Invitation to Participate in the International Blockchain Summit IV – 2017

2017 is a year of fast development of blockchain in China, and consequently it is the year of numerous appearances in various scenarios for blockchain technology. ATB Coin platform, the blockchain pioneer, along with the team of its main developers, received an invitation from the organizers to take part in the International Blockchain Summit IV – 2017, which will be held in Shanghai, August 14th-16th, 2017.

The summit upholds a high level reputation for the blockchain industry in China, attracting the attention of major cross-border organizations, including NASDAQ, Goldman Sachs, Citibank, Morgan Stanley, UBS, HSBC Bank, Barclays Bank, and others. Particularly, special attention given to blockchain projects with the top platform ATB Coin, as some analytical organizations believe that there will be a new period of high popularity with favorable conditions in the industry of the internet finance sector for 2017, and ultimately, the rise of the digital currency will become extremely revolutionary with blockchain technology, developing into a main basic technology.

The ATB Coin platform is a blockchain project, the central function allows for micropayments by digital currencies. It can deploy very powerful application functions in multiple areas of microtransactions. In both online payment and traditional investment or financial management, the ATB Coin platform can provide users with powerful guarantees and support through digital currencies. Proudly, ATB Coin is the only trading platform for digital currencies with a micro-payment function, which received an invitation to take part in this particular the event.

The summit will entertain the political course of the blockchain industry in the future, the prospects for investing in Internet finance and analysis of the current situation, the innovation of blockchain technology and other topics. The main discussion will be about ways to overcome the deplorable condition of the payment sector. It should be noted with certainty that among the tendencies of the development and use of financial funds around the world, the new economic trends in China, including the revolutionary changes brought by the technology and digital currencies will represent new chances and opportunities in payments, leading the industry of digital assets to also open new opportunities.

Successful use of blockchain by the ATB Coin platform has helped it achieve the highest level of popularity, attracting attention in the investment industry. As the site is being updated and developed, ATB Coin will adhere to innovations, tightly using blockchain, Lightning Network, cloud mining and other key technologies, all providing a powerful platform for working with instant micropayments. We also invite investors and participants to join the mutually beneficial cooperation with ATB Coin.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:03:38 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 04:07:44 PM by ATB Coin

Hi Dev, tell me where and how to join your company bounty? Do you even have a bounty company? Thank you

Hi,strelok25

Yes you can take a part in bounty hunting.
Pay attention to the conditions of Bounty Hunting!

To hunt for bounties one should be a registered user of ATB Coin (atbcoin.com) with at least 100 ATB Coins on the account.
All actions should be done through the users’ personal account.
You can get:

20 ATB for reviewing ATB Coin Facebook page (only once).
Be active and do not miss a chance to add extra ATB to your account!

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:41:42 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 08:02:19 AM by ATB Coin

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

ATB Coin Mining Transferred to Cloud

ATB Coin network provides the opportunity for cloud mining. It opens up new prospects for those who want to make a profit, allowing one to earn without the working computer.
The mining of digital currencies under the PoW principle requires large computing power. Therefore, the threshold for entering the mining market is often too high because of the increased cost of equipment and electricity.
In the context of minimizing costs, the technology of cloud mining becomes especially relevant. It provides the opportunity to mine coins without any extra effort.

“ATB Coin relieves the user from the need to buy equipment for mining, and takes care of its maintenance, electricity costs, tuning and the Internet,” – stated ATB Coin developers.

The main advantage of mining using the cloud is that it allows you to collect a large number of users having the opportunity to invest in coins on different terms – from quarterly to yearly. This ensures a high rate of currency exchange operations with ATB Coin and leads to a more stable exchange rate. In turn, a stable rate reduces volatility to a minimum level and creates the prerequisites for the growth of investments in the digital currency produced in the cloud.
Essentially, cloud mining is the investment. The whole process of mining takes place on remote servers and does not require additional costs.
Currently, the technology of cloud mining is leading in the speed / productivity ratio. This prevents the user from many problems related to disruptions in the Internet connection and power grids, as well as,  the process of setting up and controlling the equipment.

“We have connected the cloud-mining service so that everyone can mine ATB,” –  cryptocurrency developers explained.

Decentralized cryptocurrency ATB Coin is a global project incorporating the most advanced technologies of the cryptocurrency market: Segregated Witness (SegWit) and Lightning Network.
ATB Coin has a multi-level account security system and easy registration process. 24/7 online support for users and full transparency due to the open blockchain.

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or Legal documentation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: