Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106043 times)
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:17:51 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 09:36:51 PM by ATB Coin

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

The total capitalization of the cryptocurrency has grown to $120 billion.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

Contact Email: info@atbcoin.com

what will happen when you start start trading?all remaining coins will be burned?

Hi,gradys225.
Maybe some of other tokens will be burned  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ctyptoinvader

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:26:47 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

what will happen when you start start trading?all remaining coins will be burned?

Hi,gradys225.
Maybe some of current tokens will be burned  Wink

The roof is on fire!
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:38:29 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Thank you for information.

Hi,wildbud
You are welcome
subscribe our news.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:06:06 AM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

The Gibraltar Stock Exchange (GSX) announced a plan for the "full integration" of blockchain into its trading and settlement systems.

pan4ous

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:53:05 AM

Where I can buy ATB coins?
koiwarampo

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:54:32 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

ATB Coin Mining Transferred to Cloud

https://atbcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Cloud-m-web.png

ATB Coin network provides the opportunity for cloud mining. It opens up new prospects for those who want to make a profit, allowing one to earn without the working computer.
The mining of digital currencies under the PoW principle requires large computing power. Therefore, the threshold for entering the mining market is often too high because of the increased cost of equipment and electricity.
In the context of minimizing costs, the technology of cloud mining becomes especially relevant. It provides the opportunity to mine coins without any extra effort.

“ATB Coin relieves the user from the need to buy equipment for mining, and takes care of its maintenance, electricity costs, tuning and the Internet,” – stated ATB Coin developers.

The main advantage of mining using the cloud is that it allows you to collect a large number of users having the opportunity to invest in coins on different terms – from quarterly to yearly. This ensures a high rate of currency exchange operations with ATB Coin and leads to a more stable exchange rate. In turn, a stable rate reduces volatility to a minimum level and creates the prerequisites for the growth of investments in the digital currency produced in the cloud.
Essentially, cloud mining is the investment. The whole process of mining takes place on remote servers and does not require additional costs.
Currently, the technology of cloud mining is leading in the speed / productivity ratio. This prevents the user from many problems related to disruptions in the Internet connection and power grids, as well as,  the process of setting up and controlling the equipment.

“We have connected the cloud-mining service so that everyone can mine ATB,” –  cryptocurrency developers explained.

Decentralized cryptocurrency ATB Coin is a global project incorporating the most advanced technologies of the cryptocurrency market: Segregated Witness (SegWit) and Lightning Network.
ATB Coin has a multi-level account security system and easy registration process. 24/7 online support for users and full transparency due to the open blockchain.

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or Legal documentation.

What about github?
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:41:21 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Acceptance for Payment by BTC Resumed

ATB Coin resumed acceptance for payment by BTC, allowing users to purchase ATB tokens for Bitcoin at a safe level, informed the officials.

As previously reported, ATB Coin temporarily suspended the deposits of Bitcoin to the platform due to the activation stage of Bitcoin hard fork on August 1st. After the technical risks posed by the fork, such as the possibility of replay attacks, network instability, and other factors, have been thoroughly analyzed, ATB Coin confirms the network security.

Thus, this option allows all users to replenish their accounts in BTC and receive an equivalent to the ATB tokens to their accounts at the fastest and safest level. Securing customers’ funds is our top priority, the developers said.

As a reminder, you have also the opportunity to make investments in ATB Coin by using other payment methods, such as: Litecoin, Ethereum, and Zcash.

You are welcome to ask any questions and get know more about other payment methods or cryptocurrencies by contacting our technical support at atbcoin.com

Yhotolu

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:50:31 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Acceptance for Payment by BTC Resumed

ATB Coin resumed acceptance for payment by BTC, allowing users to purchase ATB tokens for Bitcoin at a safe level, informed the officials.

As previously reported, ATB Coin temporarily suspended the deposits of Bitcoin to the platform due to the activation stage of Bitcoin hard fork on August 1st. After the technical risks posed by the fork, such as the possibility of replay attacks, network instability, and other factors, have been thoroughly analyzed, ATB Coin confirms the network security.

Thus, this option allows all users to replenish their accounts in BTC and receive an equivalent to the ATB tokens to their accounts at the fastest and safest level. Securing customers’ funds is our top priority, the developers said.

As a reminder, you have also the opportunity to make investments in ATB Coin by using other payment methods, such as: Litecoin, Ethereum, and Zcash.

You are welcome to ask any questions and get know more about other payment methods or cryptocurrencies by contacting our technical support at atbcoin.com

what price of atb in btc?
patriotmlt

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:24:06 PM

Where i can find mining option in atb wallet?
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:23:54 PM

Where I can buy ATB coins?

Hi,pan4ous.
You can buy atb coins at our website at your dashboard.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:25:38 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

ATB Coin Mining Transferred to Cloud

ATB Coin network provides the opportunity for cloud mining. It opens up new prospects for those who want to make a profit, allowing one to earn without the working computer.
The mining of digital currencies under the PoW principle requires large computing power. Therefore, the threshold for entering the mining market is often too high because of the increased cost of equipment and electricity.
In the context of minimizing costs, the technology of cloud mining becomes especially relevant. It provides the opportunity to mine coins without any extra effort.

“ATB Coin relieves the user from the need to buy equipment for mining, and takes care of its maintenance, electricity costs, tuning and the Internet,” – stated ATB Coin developers.

The main advantage of mining using the cloud is that it allows you to collect a large number of users having the opportunity to invest in coins on different terms – from quarterly to yearly. This ensures a high rate of currency exchange operations with ATB Coin and leads to a more stable exchange rate. In turn, a stable rate reduces volatility to a minimum level and creates the prerequisites for the growth of investments in the digital currency produced in the cloud.
Essentially, cloud mining is the investment. The whole process of mining takes place on remote servers and does not require additional costs.
Currently, the technology of cloud mining is leading in the speed / productivity ratio. This prevents the user from many problems related to disruptions in the Internet connection and power grids, as well as,  the process of setting up and controlling the equipment.

“We have connected the cloud-mining service so that everyone can mine ATB,” –  cryptocurrency developers explained.

Decentralized cryptocurrency ATB Coin is a global project incorporating the most advanced technologies of the cryptocurrency market: Segregated Witness (SegWit) and Lightning Network.
ATB Coin has a multi-level account security system and easy registration process. 24/7 online support for users and full transparency due to the open blockchain.

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or Legal documentation.

What about github?

Hello,koiwarampo.
you can check our github HERE

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:29:54 PM

Where i can find mining option in atb wallet?

Hi,patriotmlt.
To mine test coins you should set your wallet everytime ON.
Mined coins you will see with mark "mined"

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:32:46 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Generation Y Foresees Future in Cryptocurrency

The crisis of 2008 caused people to be more cautious in respect of securities, banks, insurance, investment companies, joint funds, etc., resulting in a drive of attention by the Americans towards cryptocurrencies, with a distinctive feature of decentralization. People saw the opportunity to secure a financially independent future through investments in cryptocurrencies, in particular, bitcoin and ethereum. Electronic wallets, therefore, are regarded as a depository of retirement savings.

Millennials, who saw the economic crisis in 2008, are now watching how anti-globalization populism undermines the stability of the world economy – and as a result, people tend to trust and choose alternative economic systems, instead of classical ones. Realizing the consequences of what is happening, the modern young people do not count on financial viability in the future.

Surprisingly, the cryptocurrencies with their own laws of the market, once thought to be “wild”, are now seen as a means of gaining financial independence and a foundation for a secure future. Investing in cryptocurrencies is gaining the momentum it deserves and is considered today a rational choice.

Teddy Wayne, a correspondent for The New York Times, stated during a survey on cryptocurrency, that the current young Americans, being aware of the instability of the economy and the uncertainty of their future, believe that the presence of a cryptocurrency in a digital wallet will protect them from fluctuations of various economic indicators. Student debts, housing, labor market instability, high competition – all this only exacerbates the situation.

According to the American correspondent, those who invest in the cryptocurrency are not afraid to be left without any pension. People prefer to keep their assets in electronic wallets, not in investment funds.

Difficult financial situation makes people live in the hope that someday the 100 dollars they have invested will become 100 million dollars. Similar luck was evidenced by those who invested in Bitcoin in 2010.

Among those people, there is an understanding that investing in cryptocurrencies will not bring instant enrichment. The acquisition of a digital currency is seen as a long-term investment that can provide a comfortable retirement.

samedison_22

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:27:32 PM

When do I get my ATB tokens or coins I invested in ICO???

I sent ETH directly from my ethereum wallet.

Its been almost 2 months now  Huh
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:24:17 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 08:54:16 AM by Gandalf86

Jeez. What amazes me the most is that there are still people who fall for shit like this.

• POS means that someone just clicked a button to generate the coins, and now is asking for your moneyz.
  • How can it have cloud mining, I thought it would be POS? If so, how do I mine? Sounds more like staking to me, and it doesn't add any value to the coins created in step 1.
  • Who determines the price?! The guy who created the website?  Roll Eyes  Grin This is hilarious
  • What is the total coin supply?? Yes, 50 million created during ICO. But what is the current supply? Is there a max supply?
  • Why is there no block explorer? Probably because it being a scam would be obvious then.
  • 0.00042766 BTC/ATB at a coin supply of 50M would give a market cap of 76 million at ICO btw., which is still way too much for crap like this. Probably it is much bigger. Somewhere I read that there are ~300M ATB coins in existence, which would make an ICO market cap of $461 million. Do you really think that people will give you 461 million for nothing?!  Cheesy  Note that the website owner just decided that this is the current market cap, because he sets the price.
  • This thing is not listed on any exchange. He's not even trying to make it look legit.
  • Oh and he keeps selling coins even after the ICO has ended, and while POS is already running. Must be legit.  Grin

Seriously guys, come on. Even if your wallet displays a balance, there is nothing you could do with it. You've just sent your BTC and Ethereum to a newbie account who writes a lot of text. The only thing that confuses me is how you managed to keep this thread almost free of scam accusations, and only have unexperienced members praising it without having a moderated thread.  Huh  In previous threads there were some claims of it being scam, but oops - new thread!  Wink

See the prevous threads here:

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:23:19 PM

I have signed to FB and get 20 bonus, buy few coins...and for few day ago were there bonus 20 atb plus my investment. And now you delete my bonus from there, because havent 100ATB....How could delete my bonus? Send me private mesage to discus about this!!!

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:14:34 PM

Watching this closely.
jamescadiz

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:16:51 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 03:38:56 PM by jamescadiz

Jeez. What amazes me the most is that there are still people who fall for shit like this.

• POS means that someone just clicked a button to generate the coins, and now is asking for your moneyz.
  • How can it have cloud mining, I thought it would be POS? If so, how do I mine? Sounds more like staking to me, and it doesn't add any value to the coins created in step 1.
  • Who determines the price?! The guy who created the website?  Roll Eyes  Grin This is hilarious
  • What is the total coin supply?? Yes, 50 million created during ICO. But what is the current supply? Is there a max supply?
  • Why is there no block explorer? Probably because it being a scam would be obvious then.
  • 0.00042766 BTC/ATB at a coin supply of 50M would give a market cap of 76 million at ICO btw., which is still way too much for crap like this. Probably it is much bigger. Somewhere I read that there are ~300M ATB coins in existence, which would make an ICO market cap of $461 million. Do you really think that people will give you 461 million for nothing?!  Cheesy  Note that the website owner just decided that this is the current market cap, because he sets the price.
  • This thing is not listed on any exchange. He's not even trying to make it look legit.
  • Oh and he keeps selling coins even after the ICO has ended, and while POS is already running. Must be legit.  Grin

Seriously guys, come on. Even if your wallet displays a balance, there is nothing you could do with it. You've just sent your BTC and Ethereum to a newbie account who writes a lot of text. The only thing that confuses me is how you managed to keep this thread almost free of scam accusations, and only have unexperienced members praising it without having a moderated thread.  Huh  In previous threads there were some claims of it being scam, but oops - new thread!  Wink

Agree somethings fishy "sarscam"
I have signed to FB and get 20 bonus, buy few coins...and for few day ago were there bonus 20 atb plus my investment. And now you delete my bonus from there, because havent 100ATB....How could delete my bonus? Send me private mesage to discus about this!!!
they deleted the bounty bonus for no reason.. how can we trust them they have no words.. its a clear scam now. Before they change their bounty rules why the early access affected the new rule? Force to invest..
richard7777777

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:28:35 PM

• 0.00042766 BTC/ATB at a coin supply of 50M would give a market cap of 76 million at ICO btw., which is still way too much for crap like this. Probably it is much bigger. Somewhere I read that there are ~300M ATB coins in existence, which would make an ICO market cap of $461 million. Do you really think that people will give you 461 million for nothing?!  Cheesy  Note that the website owner just decided that this is the current market cap, because he sets the price.

I don't think that senior members on this forum have the exclusive right to create a coin.   I'm a noob here,  attracted by the stunning amounts of money people invest in all kind of coins. The coins I bought explode in value, so I don't complain.
But most 'old' coins don't work as smooth as promised. It should be cheaper (I payed $4,- transaction fee to transfer a small amount of money to an ICO.  (Especially people in Europe are used of very low to zero bank transfer fees).  So the argument of the 'established' coins that they are cheap, with no man in the middle fee, is BS... 
IF ATB is really super fast and cheap, as they promise,  I don't mind if they are noobs on this forum.

This said, The introduction video is somewhat fishy. A guy named, Herbert William Hoover who showing off his wealth, while he's interviewed for about ATB Coin, don't make mei invest a single dollar in the project> But at least he's a real guy and not a faked name with a Stockphoto profile (Unless he created his profile till 20 years back , I just googled him). 
ATBCoin probably also hired a poor marketing agency, who created a dozen of fake accounts to promote their coin on several fora. But I know a president of one of the largest countries in the world who did the same. Hiring such agency doesn't make you a scammer, but it's kind of fishy.
The reason I invest a small amount in this coin is that the overall campaign looks good, they have a good and very easy working, Wallet, translated in many languages. And I'm a risk taker.
I think this coin will be very big, but time will tell.

samedison_22

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:21:00 AM

I don't think that senior members on this forum have the exclusive right to create a coin.   I'm a noob here,  attracted by the stunning amounts of money people invest in all kind of coins. The coins I bought explode in value, so I don't complain.
But most 'old' coins don't work as smooth as promised. It should be cheaper (I payed $4,- transaction fee to transfer a small amount of money to an ICO.  (Especially people in Europe are used of very low to zero bank transfer fees).  So the argument of the 'established' coins that they are cheap, with no man in the middle fee, is BS... 
IF ATB is really super fast and cheap, as they promise,  I don't mind if they are noobs on this forum.

This said, The introduction video is somewhat fishy. A guy named, Herbert William Hoover who showing off his wealth, while he's interviewed for about ATB Coin, don't make mei invest a single dollar in the project> But at least he's a real guy and not a faked name with a Stockphoto profile (Unless he created his profile till 20 years back , I just googled him). 
ATBCoin probably also hired a poor marketing agency, who created a dozen of fake accounts to promote their coin on several fora. But I know a president of one of the largest countries in the world who did the same. Hiring such agency doesn't make you a scammer, but it's kind of fishy.
The reason I invest a small amount in this coin is that the overall campaign looks good, they have a good and very easy working, Wallet, translated in many languages. And I'm a risk taker.
I think this coin will be very big, but time will tell.

I invested only $200 worth at that time(June 17). These guys are running the ICO for the last 3 months. Thats one BS way to lose reputation, better they close this token sale and distribute the tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: