Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106043 times)
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:39:03 AM

When do I get my ATB tokens or coins I invested in ICO???

I sent ETH directly from my ethereum wallet.

Its been almost 2 months now  Huh

Hello,samedison_22.
Are you invested through your dashboard ? Right?
Can you send the number of your wallet in pm from which you sent Etherium?

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

Contact Email: info@atbcoin.com

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:11:23 AM

Jeez. What amazes me the most is that there are still people who fall for shit like this.

• POS means that someone just clicked a button to generate the coins, and now is asking for your moneyz.
  • How can it have cloud mining, I thought it would be POS? If so, how do I mine? Sounds more like staking to me, and it doesn't add any value to the coins created in step 1.
  • Who determines the price?! The guy who created the website?  Roll Eyes  Grin This is hilarious
  • What is the total coin supply?? Yes, 50 million created during ICO. But what is the current supply? Is there a max supply?
  • Why is there no block explorer? Probably because it being a scam would be obvious then.
  • 0.00042766 BTC/ATB at a coin supply of 50M would give a market cap of 76 million at ICO btw., which is still way too much for crap like this. Probably it is much bigger. Somewhere I read that there are ~300M ATB coins in existence, which would make an ICO market cap of $461 million. Do you really think that people will give you 461 million for nothing?!  Cheesy  Note that the website owner just decided that this is the current market cap, because he sets the price.
  • This thing is not listed on any exchange. He's not even trying to make it look legit.
  • Oh and he keeps selling coins even after the ICO has ended, and while POS is already running. Must be legit.  Grin

Seriously guys, come on. Even if your wallet displays a balance, there is nothing you could do with it. You've just sent your BTC and Ethereum to a newbie account who writes a lot of text. The only thing that confuses me is how you managed to keep this thread almost free of scam accusations, and only have unexperienced members praising it without having a moderated thread.  Huh  In previous threads there were some claims of it being scam, but oops - new thread!  Wink

See the prevous threads here:

Hello,Gandalf86
Maybe we keep this thread without scam accusation because we are NOT SCAM ?
Why do you think that every new user (newbie) is scammer?

Yes this is our previous unofficial threads and they were created before official thread. If you want see actual information about ATB you should visit this thread.
And notice please that ATB is not scam or shit, as you said.
If you have any technical question please ask it in Telegram chat (https://t.me/atbcoinchat) and Slack (https://join.slack.com/t/atbcoin/shared_invite/MjE1ODU5NTEzODI4LTE1MDA2MjA2MDgtZGRhNmMyZTU0Ng) or write in support chat at our website.
Online support will help you with a pleasure
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:12:12 AM

Watching this closely.

You are welcome,sockpuppet1911

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:25:47 AM

I have signed to FB and get 20 bonus, buy few coins...and for few day ago were there bonus 20 atb plus my investment. And now you delete my bonus from there, because havent 100ATB....How could delete my bonus? Send me private mesage to discus about this!!!

Hello,silver12si.
You should have 100 ATB Coins at your balance to take a part in bounty hunting.
It was technical error with FB bounty that's why you reached your FB bounty.
When this bug was fixed your balance came to 0 because your participation was without rules abidance.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:42:53 AM

Jeez. What amazes me the most is that there are still people who fall for shit like this.

• POS means that someone just clicked a button to generate the coins, and now is asking for your moneyz.
  • How can it have cloud mining, I thought it would be POS? If so, how do I mine? Sounds more like staking to me, and it doesn't add any value to the coins created in step 1.
  • Who determines the price?! The guy who created the website?  Roll Eyes  Grin This is hilarious
  • What is the total coin supply?? Yes, 50 million created during ICO. But what is the current supply? Is there a max supply?
  • Why is there no block explorer? Probably because it being a scam would be obvious then.
  • 0.00042766 BTC/ATB at a coin supply of 50M would give a market cap of 76 million at ICO btw., which is still way too much for crap like this. Probably it is much bigger. Somewhere I read that there are ~300M ATB coins in existence, which would make an ICO market cap of $461 million. Do you really think that people will give you 461 million for nothing?!  Cheesy  Note that the website owner just decided that this is the current market cap, because he sets the price.
  • This thing is not listed on any exchange. He's not even trying to make it look legit.
  • Oh and he keeps selling coins even after the ICO has ended, and while POS is already running. Must be legit.  Grin

Seriously guys, come on. Even if your wallet displays a balance, there is nothing you could do with it. You've just sent your BTC and Ethereum to a newbie account who writes a lot of text. The only thing that confuses me is how you managed to keep this thread almost free of scam accusations, and only have unexperienced members praising it without having a moderated thread.  Huh  In previous threads there were some claims of it being scam, but oops - new thread!  Wink

Agree somethings fishy "sarscam"
I have signed to FB and get 20 bonus, buy few coins...and for few day ago were there bonus 20 atb plus my investment. And now you delete my bonus from there, because havent 100ATB....How could delete my bonus? Send me private mesage to discus about this!!!
they deleted the bounty bonus for no reason.. how can we trust them they have no words.. its a clear scam now. Before they change their bounty rules why the early access affected the new rule? Force to invest..

Hello,jamescadiz.
Only unfair bounties were removed. It's justly.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:52:56 AM

• 0.00042766 BTC/ATB at a coin supply of 50M would give a market cap of 76 million at ICO btw., which is still way too much for crap like this. Probably it is much bigger. Somewhere I read that there are ~300M ATB coins in existence, which would make an ICO market cap of $461 million. Do you really think that people will give you 461 million for nothing?!  Cheesy  Note that the website owner just decided that this is the current market cap, because he sets the price.

I don't think that senior members on this forum have the exclusive right to create a coin.   I'm a noob here,  attracted by the stunning amounts of money people invest in all kind of coins. The coins I bought explode in value, so I don't complain.
But most 'old' coins don't work as smooth as promised. It should be cheaper (I payed $4,- transaction fee to transfer a small amount of money to an ICO.  (Especially people in Europe are used of very low to zero bank transfer fees).  So the argument of the 'established' coins that they are cheap, with no man in the middle fee, is BS...  
IF ATB is really super fast and cheap, as they promise,  I don't mind if they are noobs on this forum.

This said, The introduction video is somewhat fishy. A guy named, Herbert William Hoover who showing off his wealth, while he's interviewed for about ATB Coin, don't make mei invest a single dollar in the project> But at least he's a real guy and not a faked name with a Stockphoto profile (Unless he created his profile till 20 years back , I just googled him).  
ATBCoin probably also hired a poor marketing agency, who created a dozen of fake accounts to promote their coin on several fora. But I know a president of one of the largest countries in the world who did the same. Hiring such agency doesn't make you a scammer, but it's kind of fishy.
The reason I invest a small amount in this coin is that the overall campaign looks good, they have a good and very easy working, Wallet, translated in many languages. And I'm a risk taker.
I think this coin will be very big, but time will tell.

I invested only $200 worth at that time(June 17). These guys are running the ICO for the last 3 months. Thats one BS way to lose reputation, better they close this token sale and distribute the tokens.

ICO is already over.
We are at the production stage now. But you can take a part in the last token sale now
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:03:08 PM

With this token i can cloudmining coins?
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:04:18 PM

• 0.00042766 BTC/ATB at a coin supply of 50M would give a market cap of 76 million at ICO btw., which is still way too much for crap like this. Probably it is much bigger. Somewhere I read that there are ~300M ATB coins in existence, which would make an ICO market cap of $461 million. Do you really think that people will give you 461 million for nothing?!  Cheesy  Note that the website owner just decided that this is the current market cap, because he sets the price.

I don't think that senior members on this forum have the exclusive right to create a coin.   I'm a noob here,  attracted by the stunning amounts of money people invest in all kind of coins. The coins I bought explode in value, so I don't complain.
But most 'old' coins don't work as smooth as promised. It should be cheaper (I payed $4,- transaction fee to transfer a small amount of money to an ICO.  (Especially people in Europe are used of very low to zero bank transfer fees).  So the argument of the 'established' coins that they are cheap, with no man in the middle fee, is BS... 
IF ATB is really super fast and cheap, as they promise,  I don't mind if they are noobs on this forum.

This said, The introduction video is somewhat fishy. A guy named, Herbert William Hoover who showing off his wealth, while he's interviewed for about ATB Coin, don't make mei invest a single dollar in the project> But at least he's a real guy and not a faked name with a Stockphoto profile (Unless he created his profile till 20 years back , I just googled him). 
ATBCoin probably also hired a poor marketing agency, who created a dozen of fake accounts to promote their coin on several fora. But I know a president of one of the largest countries in the world who did the same. Hiring such agency doesn't make you a scammer, but it's kind of fishy.
The reason I invest a small amount in this coin is that the overall campaign looks good, they have a good and very easy working, Wallet, translated in many languages. And I'm a risk taker.
I think this coin will be very big, but time will tell.

Hello,richard7777777.
Thank you for your interest to ATB Coin.

ATBCoin probably also hired a poor marketing agency, who created a dozen of fake accounts to promote their coin on several fora

I don't think so.
Forums are not single advertising place.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:26:28 PM

Yes,dandan1010.
You should wait for official launch for more details.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:36:03 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

First CryptocurrencyExchange Launching in Egypt

At the launch, the exchange will only support trading between the Egyptian pound and bitcoin. “The fees will be a fraction of the transaction size (<0.25%),” Khalil said. The company plans to add support for ether, other altcoins, as well as, other fiat currencies in the near future, followed by a payment service next year.
The cryptocurrency ecosystem in Egypt is currently small with only a handful of traders listed on Localbitcoins. However, Khalil said “there are a few hundred people actively using and trading bitcoin on a daily basis in Egypt on online forums.” As for merchant adoption, he said it is “virtually non-existent,” noting that “people generally assume it’s taboo. We’re of course looking to change that outlook, and improve adoption.”
Last week, Chairman of the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA) Sherif Samy reiterated that digital currencies such as bitcoin and either not authorized or supervised by the authorities, according to local publications. With the absence of legal and loss protection, any dealings with them carry significant risks, the Chairman noted.

patriotmlt

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:50:44 PM

I have the same problem...
dandan1010

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:56:12 PM

Yes,dandan1010.

I will wait for launch and also i will join social media
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:42:44 PM

I have the same problem...

When this bug was fixed your balance came to 0 because your participation was without rules abidance.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:46:41 PM

Yes,dandan1010.

I will wait for launch and also i will join social media

Great,dandan1010
It means that you will know all news one of the first.
Thank you for your interest to ATB Coin.

lichnikkk

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:09:08 PM

Hello,silver12si.

Now it's clear
AlexDuma

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:15:25 PM

Hope they ll prove that atb is not scam by listing at exchanges after official start
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:22:35 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Operating under the support of a number of law enforcement agencies of Great Britain, the research department of the N8 Policing Research Partnership proposed to amend the current legislation of the country on cryptocurrency.
The report published last week mainly devoted to the review of cryptocurrencies and the challenges faced by law enforcement agencies when dealing with them. At the same time, as the authors of the paper admit, all these challenges are primarily caused by a lack of knowledge about the cryptocurrency.
However, the most notable aspect was the proposal to the UK Ministry of Internal Affairs on changing the current legislation of the country in the classification of cryptocurrency. According to the authors of the report, the cryptocurrency shall be equated to the type of cash that will simplify its withdrawal in the course of investigative actions.

silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:38:21 PM

Hello,silver12si.

On the beggining were no rules that must buy 100XATB!!! So you erased...NOT GOOD!!!

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:56:01 PM

Hello,silver12si.

On the beggining were no rules that must buy 100XATB!!! So you erased...NOT GOOD!!!

Bounty hunting. Get up to 20 ATB bounty!

Among taking part in ATB Crypto-Lottery, registered users with at least 100 ATB on their account can get bounties through the activity in social media. Interested persons should act fast as there are less than 2 days left for bounty hunting!
Terms of participation:

• To hunt for bounties one should be a registered user of ATB Coin (https://atbcoin.com) with at least 100 ATB Coins on the account.
• All actions should be done through the users’ personal cabinet.

Participants can hunt for several types of bounties. Tell your friends and followers in social media about investing in ATB Coin and get:
• 7 ATB for tweeting (once in 1 day);
• 20 ATB for reviewing ATB Coin Facebook page (only once).

Be active and don’t miss a chance to add extra ATB to your account!

PARTISIPATE!

ATB news

Also you can add us by Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,LinkedIn,watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper.

All rules are here. Be attentive please.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:49:39 AM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

China Starts Using Blockchain to Collect Taxes and Send Invoices

Since the government of the People's Republic of China mentioned blockchain among some of the priorities of the Thirteenth Five-Year Plan, public services have become actively involved in the introduction of this technology. In particular, the government announced that the blockchain would be used to collect taxes and mail accounts to citizens. Although China is already testing state cryptocurrency, it is possible that these two initiatives are related. In Chengdu, Hangzhou, and other major cities in China, blockchain techno parks are already operating, where the technology is not only studied, but also used in practice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: