Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investFeed [$IFT] ICO Official Thread-Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network  (Read 46142 times)
investFeed (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

The World's First Cryptocurrency Social Network

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:28:42 PM

It's already listed on Cryptopia? https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=IFT_BTC
Was that the real IFT? 'Cause if it is, well, the price is currently going down.
Looks like someone is dumping a whole lot of their IFT's.  Grin
Hopefully it'll be listed on major exchanges too.  Wink

Yep that's the real investfeed cryptopia listed and the current price is not that good but hopefully, it will go up again real soon.

I didn't know it's listed on Cryptopia, it's around ico price right now if I don't calculate wrong  Grin

The market is already available in cryptopia, it's time to wait for distribution if following the campaign
But seen the price is low, not to mention maybe later will happen dump back if bounty has been distributed

Just as a side-note, still working on the bounty situation. Sorry about the hiccups with our bounty manager Jamal.

Get ready for the investFeed Beta 1.0 Launch - Get involved!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:03:34 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 01:03:12 PM by qiwoman2

It's already listed on Cryptopia? https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=IFT_BTC
Was that the real IFT? 'Cause if it is, well, the price is currently going down.
Looks like someone is dumping a whole lot of their IFT's.  Grin
Hopefully it'll be listed on major exchanges too.  Wink

Yep that's the real investfeed cryptopia listed and the current price is not that good but hopefully, it will go up again real soon.

I didn't know it's listed on Cryptopia, it's around ico price right now if I don't calculate wrong  Grin

IFT was priced at 10000 IFT for 1 ETH, or roughly 2.5 cents per IFT considering ETH values at the time of IFT's ICO. While Cryptopia is the only exchange to list it so far, we're seeing IFT trade closer to 5-6 cents now, which outperforms the rise in ETH since the ICO ended. While liquidity is still thin, IFT is doing pretty well. Think of how many ICOs struggled to even get their tokens out to participants. While the bounty campaign had a wrench thrown in it with the manager going AWOL, things appear to be going in the right direction. As more exchanges begin to list IFT, I think we can feel comfortable expecting it to trade in the 5 to 10 cent range, which gives it a reasonable valuation for a functioning product in a hot industry with demographics desirable to marketers. IMHO, the best thing investors in IFT can do now, aside from encouraging exchanges to list IFT, is to start using the service themselves, and encouraging others to join in on the discussions. Get those traders on StockTwits and writers on Medium to start publishing content on InvestFeed, and 10x is just around the corner.

This is a great assessment of the situation and I have just today placed a buy order of around 0.2 btc on Cryptopia to buy some FEED tokens. I want to just hold them and when I collect my bounty, for me that will be an extra bonus but for now I want to buy as well.

EDIT: Why so many people dumping it hard on Cryptopia now, any reason, apart from being impatient and btc rise price wise? I got dumped on so my bag was filled.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:29:43 AM

Looks like someone is dumping a whole lot of their IFT's.  Grin
Hopefully it'll be listed on major exchanges too.  Wink

I didn't know it's listed on Cryptopia, it's around ico price right now if I don't calculate wrong  Grin

IFT was priced at 10000 IFT for 1 ETH, or roughly 2.5 cents per IFT considering ETH values at the time of IFT's ICO. While Cryptopia is the only exchange to list it so far, we're seeing IFT trade closer to 5-6 cents now, which outperforms the rise in ETH since the ICO ended. While liquidity is still thin, IFT is doing pretty well. Think of how many ICOs struggled to even get their tokens out to participants. While the bounty campaign had a wrench thrown in it with the manager going AWOL, things appear to be going in the right direction. As more exchanges begin to list IFT, I think we can feel comfortable expecting it to trade in the 5 to 10 cent range, which gives it a reasonable valuation for a functioning product in a hot industry with demographics desirable to marketers. IMHO, the best thing investors in IFT can do now, aside from encouraging exchanges to list IFT, is to start using the service themselves, and encouraging others to join in on the discussions. Get those traders on StockTwits and writers on Medium to start publishing content on InvestFeed, and 10x is just around the corner.

This is a great assessment of the situation and I have just today placed a buy order of around 0.2 btc on Cryptopia to buy some FEED tokens. I want to just hold them and when I collect my bounty, for me that will be an extra bonus but for now I want to buy as well.

EDIT: Why so many people dumping it hard on Cryptopia now, any reason, apart from being impatient and btc rise price wise? I got dumped on so my bag was filled.

Think you nailed it on the head, some IFT holders got anxious about the rise in BTC and FOMO'ed hard. That being said, we're still seeing IFT get bought up despite the big spread (nearly 40% difference between asks & bids) on Cryptopia, and 24hr volume has been steadily rising since listing, from just a few BTC traded to 18+ in the last day. Wouldn't worry too much, since a small-cap like this can expand very quickly and ultimately outperform benchmarks like BTC over the short-medium term. IFT is capturing a brand new demographic of traders who have never traded equities (unlike the StockTwits crowd) and the InvestFeed platform with its crypto-centric approach can make a lot of noise over the coming months. I'm sitting tight until more exchanges list IFT...

I doubled my stash trading ity since last night, so keep buying and growing my bag. Started with around 26k and by trading it now have around 66k of IFT. I am lookign forward to my bounties coming also for twitter, fb and blog review, so that added to my bag will hopefully be a nice long term holding. I will also have BTC ready for when the other bounty peeps dump, so will have a good lot of it early on. I always miss good opportunities for long term big bag holding, not this time. I see this easily reaching 0.001 BTC a month or two from now.  Cheesy I also want to use the INVESTFEED Platform and will sign up soon so i can be a part of this great business as well.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lodasama

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:52:00 AM

let's  put investFeed to big markets ,i think will rocket soon
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:51:03 AM

let's  put investFeed to big markets ,i think will rocket soon
My bag was 26k IFT when I started trading it, now I have 102k IFT. I will wait for the moon landing and trade a few. I also have my mouth wide open for when my fellow bounty hunters want to dump ..I am ready to swallow a lot of krill!  Grin

I don't know why but the force is strong with INVESTFEED. I have a feeling about this one... maybe it's the female intuition I have being a lady perhaps?  Cheesy

This would do well on COINEXCHANGE, they love to trade ERC20 tokens there, it will surely be mooning on it.  Smiley.
After the ICO, does anyone know the total supply now of IFT?

my fb: https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7/posts/1405483776201880?pnref=story

Anyone have a proper slack invite, the one on the OP says is no longer active..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:10:10 AM

My bag was 26k IFT when I started trading it, now I have 102k IFT. I will wait for the moon landing and trade a few. I also have my mouth wide open for when my fellow bounty hunters want to dump ..I am ready to swallow a lot of krill!  Grin

I don't know why but the force is strong with INVESTFEED. I have a feeling about this one... maybe it's the female intuition I have being a lady perhaps?  Cheesy

This would do well on COINEXCHANGE, they love to trade ERC20 tokens there, it will surely be mooning on it.  Smiley.

Grin

You're holding big bag right now  Grin

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:21:20 AM

I believe they are slowly shutting down other communications portals such as slack to prioritize, twitter and such.
Source: https://medium.com/@investFeed/a-letter-to-our-contributors-7f4d02da4124
Coinexchange is a great exchange too, but not much volume, I would love to see IFTs on bittrex or polo Cheesy

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:49:38 AM

Grin

You're holding big bag right now  Grin
People are dumping left right and center and my mouth is open wide and collecting, by the time the bounty hunters also dump lol..I prol be sitting at a few hundred k lol    @julerz12 thanks for the kind info..  Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1405637426186515&set=a.120699261347011.30706.100002208141326&type=3&theater

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
llordic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:10:13 AM

Grin

People are dumping left right and center and my mouth is open wide and collecting, by the time the bounty hunters also dump lol..I prol be sitting at a few hundred k lol    @julerz12 thanks for the kind info..  Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1405637426186515&set=a.120699261347011.30706.100002208141326&type=3&theater

Some bounty hunters will dump, some will hold.
And you're ready for the big party  Grin Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:37:21 AM

Grin

I have more buy orders all the way down to 130 sats lol. I am sure some divs who are clueless at what this wonderful project is all about will go dump and then cry on it.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
llordic

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:27:55 AM

let's  put investFeed to big markets ,i think will rocket soon
My bag was 26k IFT when I started trading it, now I have 102k IFT. I will wait for the moon landing and trade a few. I also have my mouth wide open for when my fellow bounty hunters want to dump ..I am ready to swallow a lot of krill!  Grin

I don't know why but the force is strong with INVESTFEED. I have a feeling about this one... maybe it's the female intuition I have being a lady perhaps?  Cheesy

This would do well on COINEXCHANGE, they love to trade ERC20 tokens there, it will surely be mooning on it.  Smiley.

Grin

You're holding big bag right now  Grin
People are dumping left right and center and my mouth is open wide and collecting, by the time the bounty hunters also dump lol..I prol be sitting at a few hundred k lol    @julerz12 thanks for the kind info..  Smiley

I have more buy orders all the way down to 130 sats lol. I am sure some divs who are clueless at what this wonderful project is all about will go dump and then cry on it.

Don't get your hopes high, I won't dump on you  Cool Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:54:42 PM

Grin

And you're ready for the big party  Grin Grin

Don't get your hopes high, I won't dump on you  Cool Grin

Some weird activity happening on cryptopia. How comes it dumped to 270 sat and my buy orders at 320 all the way down to 270 didn't get filled. That is very strange, my orders should have filled yes? I wondering when the dumping will stop and people see sense lol. I am sure half the people that trade must be under 18 or very impatient and desperate.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:30:24 PM

Is it true that there is an internet problem in Pakistan, so we cannot reach Jamal? As far as I remember, they told that the tokens will be distributed within 2 weeks following 7 August. I hope the problem will be solved until that date  Lips sealed
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:39:14 PM

Grin

Some weird activity happening on cryptopia. How comes it dumped to 270 sat and my buy orders at 320 all the way down to 270 didn't get filled. That is very strange, my orders should have filled yes? I wondering when the dumping will stop and people see sense lol. I am sure half the people that trade must be under 18 or very impatient and desperate.

Wait, is it true what you just said? You had orders placed which should have filled but they didn't?
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:24:33 PM

Grin

Wait, is it true what you just said? You had orders placed which should have filled but they didn't?

Yeap that's true..I had all the way down but they never filled, that was very weird. I hope soon the markets get better, people are just unloading their FEEDS at ridiculously low prices, all day they are dumping it down. So I lowered now my buy orders again.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
badinvesterguy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:29:04 PM

why cant you see whitepaper without logging in?
llordic

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

Grin

Yeap that's true..I had all the way down but they never filled, that was very weird. I hope soon the markets get better, people are just unloading their FEEDS at ridiculously low prices, all day they are dumping it down. So I lowered now my buy orders again.

Just checked the price on Cryptopia and it's much below the ICO price.
ICO's just ended why people dump at this price Huh
llordic

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:15:21 PM

Grin

Weird  Huh

Is it true that there is an internet problem in Pakistan, so we cannot reach Jamal? As far as I remember, they told that the tokens will be distributed within 2 weeks following 7 August. I hope the problem will be solved until that date  Lips sealed

I heard that rumor, don't know if it's true  Roll Eyes
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:21:59 PM

Is it true that there is an internet problem in Pakistan, so we cannot reach Jamal? As far as I remember, they told that the tokens will be distributed within 2 weeks following 7 August. I hope the problem will be solved until that date  Lips sealed
If the spreadsheet in that time counted complete all, InvestFeed Team Distribute for bounty will do that and bounty hunter will receive their rewards. But I remember after 2 week spreadsheet counted, campaign manager by Jamal will distribute for members Grin

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:14:09 PM

If the spreadsheet in that time counted complete all, InvestFeed Team Distribute for bounty will do that and bounty hunter will receive their rewards. But I remember after 2 week spreadsheet counted, campaign manager by Jamal will distribute for members Grin

I don't think it is the whole Pakistan, maybe is Jamal area, this is not the first time he is having intenet problem but this time he has been off for longer period
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: