Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I need to verified my bittrex account ?  (Read 13343 times)
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:48:11 PM

Yes I think you need to verify your bittrex account because as I have discovered lately bittrex lowered down it's daily withdrawal rate and I think you need to verify some things so it will be increased instead of the 0.025 minimum daily withdrawal.
Stop with the fake information.You either are blind or a blatant signature poster.If you read the above thread,you could see OP already posted that they managed to create a legacy account without having to submit any document verification,0.025 withdrawal limit is a lie,more like a joke.You don't have to fake the data if you can't find anything else to post for.

The 0.025 btc withdrawal limit is correct for new users who are not verified.

Here is what bittrex have to say:

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/231701788

Withdraw Limits

If your password has been changed, you cannot make a withdrawal for 24 hours
    If your account does not have 2FA, you are limited to withdrawing up to 1 BTC (or equivalent) per day
    If you have an account created after October 30th, 2016, your withdrawal limits are:
        Unverified Accounts created before 08/01/17: 0.025 BTC (or equivalent) per day
        Unverified Accounts created on or after 08/01/17: 0 BTC (or equivalent) per day
        Basic Accounts: 3 BTC (or equivalent) per day with two-factor enabled.
        Enhanced Accounts: 100 (or equivalent) BTC per day with two-factor enabled

So if you got your account after October 2017, then you are going to be limited in how much you can withdraw.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:09:58 AM

Withdraw Limits

If your account does not have 2FA, you are limited to withdrawing up to 1 BTC (or equivalent) per day
    If you have an account created after October 30th, 2016, your withdrawal limits are:

So if you got your account after October 2017, then you are going to be limited in how much you can withdraw.
Thanks, so everyone who created account before October 30th 2016 have a legacy account with 1337 BTC withdrawal limit without verification.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
NABiT

Activity: 324
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:11:11 AM

Withdraw Limits

Thanks, so everyone who created account before October 30th 2016 have a legacy account with 1337 BTC withdrawal limit without verification.

I am confused, are people trying to withdraw from legacy accounts saying that their accounts are being disabled until they get Basic Verification?

That seems to be the conclusion on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.new;topicseen#new

And once the account is verified to at least Basic then it becomes:

“Basic Accounts: 3 BTC (or equivalent) per day with two-factor enabled."

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:53:24 AM

Yes I think you need to verify your bittrex account because as I have discovered lately bittrex lowered down it's daily withdrawal rate and I think you need to verify some things so it will be increased instead of the 0.025 minimum daily withdrawal.
Stop with the fake information.You either are blind or a blatant signature poster.If you read the above thread,you could see OP already posted that they managed to create a legacy account without having to submit any document verification,0.025 withdrawal limit is a lie,more like a joke.You don't have to fake the data if you can't find anything else to post for.
Why people do say such thing? As i have backread they say that this thing is true but based on my own experience this is just really a lie and a fake information same as you said. Basic accounts do really have much more than amounts regarding to its limit which isnt really small at all. 0.025 is just crazy to say and why do other people do experience this one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

Yes since the new update of Bittrex you would need to verify your account so you could withdraw more than 0.025BTC, I just saw my Bitrrex account and failed to verify them so my daily withdrawal will only be 0.025BTC.  Sad

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:59:01 AM

Yes since the new update of Bittrex you would need to verify your account so you could withdraw more than 0.025BTC, I just saw my Bitrrex account and failed to verify them so my daily withdrawal will only be 0.025BTC.  Sad
thanks  for giving this info mate as I got curios since my bittrex account is also not verified yet so I will do my best to do the process
so I can deal with it without any problem with withdrawal limit although I only got .1btc more or less when I do my trade.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:19:06 PM

I am not a blatant signature poster and I'm not spreading fake information so don't judge me just because my Bittrex account has that withdrawal limit. I'm sorry for being ignorant but that's not an excuse for you to judge me. I've never heard of a legacy account and based on what I have read on the Bittrex site https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/215282838; even if this was a post last 2015 did not even say anything about a legacy account. So excuse you! You are just as ignorant as I am.
fcode

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:14:26 PM

I have a "legacy" Bittrex account (created when the exchange was brand new) and my account is completely disabled until I do verification. No deposit, withdrawal, or trading of any sort.

Kind of annoying because I'm a long term stable customer for many years. Why would I suddenly be a problem now? Verification makes no sense if all I'm doing is trading cryptocurrency. I don't need or want FIAT or any sort.

I don't have a problem with verification per se but I do have a problem handing out personal information to just anybody. If the exchange gets hacked (and they ALL get hacked at some point) then the hackers might have access to very detailed personal information of the users. That's just no good.
NABiT

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:27:38 PM

I have a "legacy" Bittrex account (created when the exchange was brand new) and my account is completely disabled until I do verification. No deposit, withdrawal, or trading of any sort.

Kind of annoying because I'm a long term stable customer for many years. Why would I suddenly be a problem now? Verification makes no sense if all I'm doing is trading cryptocurrency. I don't need or want FIAT or any sort.

I don't have a problem with verification per se but I do have a problem handing out personal information to just anybody. If the exchange gets hacked (and they ALL get hacked at some point) then the hackers might have access to very detailed personal information of the users. That's just no good.

I also have a legacy account, it's empty and I haven't used it for a while but was recently thinking of doing so, now I'm not so sure.

At which point did you discover your account was disabled, when attempting a deposit, withdrawal or trade?

fcode

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:40:31 PM

I also have a legacy account, it's empty and I haven't used it for a while but was recently thinking of doing so, now I'm not so sure.

At which point did you discover your account was disabled, when attempting a deposit, withdrawal or trade?

It was when I went to generate a deposit address for a coin. It fails with a pop-up saying account disabled. I contacted support and they said they would not enable my account until I did the verification.

I wonder if new accounts also have to do verification if they're only trading cryptocurrency.
NABiT

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:50:08 PM

It was when I went to generate a deposit address for a coin. It fails with a pop-up saying account disabled. I contacted support and they said they would not enable my account until I did the verification.

I wonder if new accounts also have to do verification if they're only trading cryptocurrency.

It would seem that they do, at least when it comes to withdrawal.

Withdraw Limits - “Unverified Accounts created on or after 08/01/17: 0 BTC (or equivalent) per day”

Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:34:00 PM

Same here, I dont mind drop my pants, but for some reasons I would prefer not to. But now, it seems we have to (at least) when I want to get my holdings out of the 3rd parties hand...  Undecided

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
viking02

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:16:11 AM

Hey guys im thinking about creating a bittrex account.  So if i do not have a verified account, how many bitcoin or altcoins can i send to my account to switch for bitcoin or another altcoin like ETH?  I assume back then you could do up to 3btc in trades per day whether btc to ETH or vice versa?  But now its max 0.025 btc?  Can someone confirm this is what is meant by it?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
NABiT

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:45:23 AM

Hey guys im thinking about creating a bittrex account.  So if i do not have a verified account, how many bitcoin or altcoins can i send to my account to switch for bitcoin or another altcoin like ETH?  I assume back then you could do up to 3btc in trades per day whether btc to ETH or vice versa?  But now its max 0.025 btc?  Can someone confirm this is what is meant by it?

Withdraw Limits

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/231701788-Verification-Withdraw-Limits-and-Troubleshooting

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:16:00 AM

None if your account was set up after 1st August 2017. They want all new users to be verified and won't allow withdrawals if you are not.

I suggest you go instead to HitBTC - they don't require verification as long as you don't trade fiat and are trading cryptocurrencies only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
viking02

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

None if your account was set up after 1st August 2017. They want all new users to be verified and won't allow withdrawals if you are not.

I suggest you go instead to HitBTC - they don't require verification as long as you don't trade fiat and are trading cryptocurrencies only.

hi there.  Are the rates pretty good at Hitbtc?  Okay so if you are trading crytocurrencies there, you do need to create an account right?  And if you do, i assume you need an email?  Do you also need to put your real name or is that not required?

Im also curious but say you trade bitcoin for waves or ETH.  I use shapeshift to do these trades and i noticed i lost a lot of money doing this.  Like it cost me 250 dollars to trade a total of 5k worth of btc with another coin etc.  So i assume hitbtc gives a much better rate similar to bittrex?

What do you mean they won't allow withdraws?  You mean trading crytopcurrency to crytocurrency or withdrawing to bank account etc?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
TyGrr

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:57:25 AM

Guys, once again, legacy account with limit of 1337 btc - it's just a dummy label? When I will try to withdraw more than 5 btc this acc will be disabled with request to do the basic verification?
Anybody was able to withdraw more than 3 BTC using legacy acc?
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:06:35 PM

If you will continue to need bittrex or still interesting in cryptocurrency, my suggestion of course you need to do verification. Therefore for your kindness and comfort in doing the transaction.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:18:23 PM

hi there.  Are the rates pretty good at Hitbtc?  Okay so if you are trading crytocurrencies there, you do need to create an account right?  And if you do, i assume you need an email?  Do you also need to put your real name or is that not required?

Im also curious but say you trade bitcoin for waves or ETH.  I use shapeshift to do these trades and i noticed i lost a lot of money doing this.  Like it cost me 250 dollars to trade a total of 5k worth of btc with another coin etc.  So i assume hitbtc gives a much better rate similar to bittrex?

What do you mean they won't allow withdraws?  You mean trading crytopcurrency to crytocurrency or withdrawing to bank account etc?

Depends on whom you fear most: the gubment finding out you keep some savings in crypto (Bittrex theoretically) or an anonymous shell which claims to be EU based but nobody really knows (HITbtc)

Increasing mainstream adoption and a growing market cap mean that these exchanges will have to comply with financial rules or be shut down. Bittrex is at least making a move towards making itself legit. I understand why people in this topic don't like this but it is the price of adoption.

Increasing mainstream adoption means your bitcoin is now worth 4000$, it also means you can no longer move large amounts of money around the internet with no questions asked. One or the other.

We've all seen what just happened with BTC-E. And trust me it is probably only the beginning.

I personally would choose to just comply with Bittrex' KYC demand rather than moving my coins into an exchange which has less or no regulation compliance and find my coins 'hacked' or confiscated the next day.

We are not in Kansas anymore.

burp...
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:47:03 PM

Guys, once again, legacy account with limit of 1337 btc - it's just a dummy label? When I will try to withdraw more than 5 btc this acc will be disabled with request to do the basic verification?
Anybody was able to withdraw more than 3 BTC using legacy acc?

It seems to be just a dummy label yes...legacy accounts are also affected.
A little weird they let you deposit as much as you want without mentioning anything about withdrawal limits.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: