Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39755 times)
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

Know your stuff that's how i do not panic...I just bough some neos at 32 dollars..It went down to 29 dollars should i sell? Not really i know for a fact that the market will shoot back up. Theres Red pulse ico and people will last minute pile onto neos...Haha might invest more in at this price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

Honestly I don't panic. I have my stop-losses set so if something like a big drop happens I will lose just a few %.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

I do not panic. I will always sell my coins if I think they will drop lower and imma just buy them once they go lower.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:38:26 PM

When I was new here whenever the price goes down I can't sleep well thinking to withdraw my bitcoin because it might end zero when I wake up that is what is on my mind always but now don't panic at all no matter what the price right now, I don't worry too much, I don't bother to cash out I can sleep well.
adjk7

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:30:41 AM

I don't panic. When I hold Bitcoin down, I know it will eventually recover, so I will continue to buy some currencies at a low price
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

When I was new here whenever the price goes down I can't sleep well thinking to withdraw my bitcoin because it might end zero when I wake up that is what is on my mind always but now don't panic at all no matter what the price right now, I don't worry too much, I don't bother to cash out I can sleep well.
If you believe in the power of holding sure you will eliminate panic. You buy at dip and a good fundamental based coin either it pumps or dump below your entry don't worry about it just wait for it to make gains again. Crypto is a cycle of pumps and dumps its all about your choice when you will sell.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:42:59 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you make decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HOLD?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
I think if some investors panic this is a very reasonable thing. They panic because they must have invested a lot of money into Bitcoin or Altcoin. And once they know that the price of all the coins goes down drastically, they will panic and rush to sell all the coins they have. The goal is not to lose more. But if I personally though panicked but I still try to calm down and not sell all the coins that I hold.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

I panicked when the predicted price changed very quickly and beyond expectations. I feel that this sense of panic arises when I experience a situation where I am likely to lose, this is a natural thing for a person. no one can really experience no panic. calm and patience will help us to make the right decisions. but it must all be passed with various experiences because with experience then we easily to take the best decisions.
Sometimes the patience can be so tiring like you said, and not everyone have such patience or the time to keep funds for so long hoping for the market to rise back so I really dig what you have said. However, there are some trades I have always known that I messed up and there is just no way I will want to take that loss most especially since it is already huge.

All I just do is go ahead with other trade, get my funds back through those ones and leave that shitcoin there for as long as it wants by setting a sell order at least at the average price I bought it. In that case, I just believe one day it will be pumped and it could still be worth it.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
I am not panicking because I know that panicking can lead me to make bad decision. I can secure my profit by controlling my emotions for me to avoid losses. We should really control our self for us to make profit.
Only those investors who are new in trading may be getting panic when the price is dropping, but those people who are trading  bitcoin for a  long time, i think that they will never get panic because they know the nature of bitcoin, and they have already passed from such situation for so many time, therefore now they have become use to with it and it is a normal thing for them.
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:10:56 PM

I panicked when the predicted price changed very quickly and beyond expectations. I feel that this sense of panic arises when I experience a situation where I am likely to lose, this is a natural thing for a person. no one can really experience no panic. calm and patience will help us to make the right decisions. but it must all be passed with various experiences because with experience then we easily to take the best decisions.
Sometimes the patience can be so tiring like you said, and not everyone have such patience or the time to keep funds for so long hoping for the market to rise back so I really dig what you have said. However, there are some trades I have always known that I messed up and there is just no way I will want to take that loss most especially since it is already huge.

All I just do is go ahead with other trade, get my funds back through those ones and leave that shitcoin there for as long as it wants by setting a sell order at least at the average price I bought it. In that case, I just believe one day it will be pumped and it could still be worth it.
In fact people only get panic when they do not have good experience, when the market is in down trend they think that they are going to lose eveything, therefore they cannot bare the situation and try to sellout what they have even if they are losing money, I do not think that people get panic because of the wait for market to regain its position. I think that we should study the market regularly and only then should take a decision about selling or holding.
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

When you think the price is very low, you should continue to hold, do not panic, the price will always rise one day. Holding a cryptocurrency is also a plan for your own future.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:10:23 AM

Actually i panicked when the bitcoin price felt to 6000$ recently , because the maketcap of every coins has been decreased so much , and with that all USDT FUD , i wasn't sure to change my bitcoin to usdt and keep them , Binance is not delisting usdt because it doesn't want to add a fiat currency , in that time it has to obey the rules , I wish some good substitute of usdt comes by soon!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

As much as possible i do not wanted.to panic amd whenever i panic i avoided my wallets in order for me to not to sell my holdings because that will not help you just want to end the fallings but in exchange you will not wim beck the money loss. So it is kuch better to hold and wait until your money to.rise again and grow even more. I just overthink a lot and have a bad vibes because it sucks when you know that you are losing money but you cannot do anything to awim that back.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:32:26 AM

I do not panic I just sell the coins that I have then I'm waiting for the right time to switched and cover my losses
Et Hereum

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

I'm not panic because that's the risk when we choice trading/ investment, just face it. Wait and see ( hold ) is the best I can do if there's something wrong with the price, not selling it ( bad choice ). But we all know panic will push you to do something not right or even worth, keep calm close your PC and leave it.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Panicking when the prices dump badly is a normal thing in crypto trading. No matter how good you are at trading, there comes time when your coins make you panic badly. But the only solution to escape such situations with head high is to stay calm.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

Panicking when the prices dump badly is a normal thing in crypto trading. No matter how good you are at trading, there comes time when your coins make you panic badly. But the only solution to escape such situations with head high is to stay calm.
I've already met people who have helped save panic. And the water begins to be cautious and do less stupid things. Although there are those that as soon as they start to panic and immediately everything goes downhill .

HELLO EVERYONE.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:49:13 PM

When im in panic i logout all my exchange accounts and forget about it for few days..i dont wanna make panic selling when my coins are having a massive dump..unnecessary or unplanned actions may lead to much bigger losses. Im trying to focus on other things like bounties and airdrop for awhile if im not sure whats my  next strategy im gonna use for trading.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

I do not have a lot of panic characters, but I panick like everyone else when it comes to huge amounts of money. When you panic, I listen very soft and hard music in order to relax Smiley
Oh, and I am crashing everything that surrounds me. LOL. Surely, there is no reason for any panic, even when you see your coin is constantly going down. I am not rushing to sell it - just take a time break.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:34:24 PM

I am just a long-term holder and I never need to check price levels or what is happening today with bitcoin markets. I simply hold my bitcoins in cold storage and I never get chances to panic.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: