Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:24:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOBUY] Steemit Bot. Make more than $100 a day!  (Read 3674 times)
seanstein

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:02:28 AM

hey,
are you still selling steem-accounts? please let me know. - siggi@abwesend.de -

thx
wptest2

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

Hi, I am interested. Can you send me a message regarding the current situation? What do you have for sale today? Thanks
petuhov

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:01:01 PM

Any option to buy bot without accounts. I have many accounts so I do not need accounts. What will be the price for bot only ?
HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:27:13 AM

Does it still work?
I found some friends who made a lot with steemit last year, but it seems to be more difficult now
Please advice
Cashmonkey (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

I'm very interested in this. I have 2 questions though:

1.) Would you be willing to offer a discount?
2.) Would you accept something other than bitcoins? I don't have Bitcoins atm as they are all stored away for safekeeping due to the incoming hard fork. I do however have ethereum and LTC.

Sorry I've been busy and hence the late response.

1.) I'm sorry but there are no discounts.
2.) I do accept altcoins such as eth and LTC as well Smiley

PMed you

Could you please post a review since you have purchased the bot and accounts?
asherlock

Activity: 85
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

2.) Would you accept something other than bitcoins? I don't have Bitcoins atm as they are all stored away for safekeeping due to the incoming hard fork. I do however have ethereum and LTC.

PMed you

Lol I actually forgot I purchased this from you until you reminded me on skype 2 days ago... My bad...
I tried it today even though it's been 6 months since I purchased it (for approx 0.17 BTC) and I must say I'm impressed. I wish I had started using this bot back then and I would have been in profit mode right now. Full disclosure I am going to be receiving 10 extra accounts for an honest review so here's my review:

What I received:

- 100 accounts
- 6 bots (upvoter, reward redeemer, auto poster, auto commenter, Powerdown bot (for all the account) and a transfer bot (to transfer the rewards from 100 accounts to one main account) and a downvote bot (To downvote someone with your bot army)).
- I have also been told that I will have lifetime customer support (but that remains to be seen as I only started using the bots today. He has been extremely patient and nice with his support to me so far, however.)

PROS:

- The bot does as promised. I received $1.18 on my first post and $0.94 on my tenth post and the total of all ten posts added up to a little more than $10.
- I have only managed to test the upvote and auto poster bot so far. It took about 1.25 hours for the upvote bot to complete 100 accounts upvoting 10 posts while running 2 threads.
- It took only 44 minutes for the auto-poster to make a random post on all 100 accounts which I found pretty cool. All the posts were built in and unique from each other and each post was approximately 100 words.
- Everything is automated and once you understand how each bot works, you just need to spend 2-3 minutes on setup and the rest is done automatically.

CONS:

- The bot can eat up your ram quite a bit. I ran 2 threads of the bot and it was taking up 700 mb of ram which means I can't run this on my AWS VPS. However they only used up 1% of my CPU so at least it didn't slow my computer down and I can run this on a 2 GB ram VPS instead with maybe 3 or 4 threads.
- Initial startup of the bot takes 10 minutes for each bot as it downloads the required libraries. After that it's a few seconds.
- OP is online on skype for like 4-5 hours a day only which can probably be annoying for someone like me who does not know the first thing about bots. He was however very nice and helpful when I asked him for support so hopefully that will continue for future customers (and me).

Final Words:

While the bots are definitely impressive but the crypto market in general is pretty shitty at the moment. Due to the current horrible rates everywhere, I don't know if $10 a day is worth paying $1250 for. I wish I had started using this bot 6 or 7 months ago when I purchased it because it was definitely worth it back then (when it was making $50 a day). But the accounts that I have, have SP from 94 (lowest) to 117 (highest) and if I even decide to power them all down, wait 13 weeks and send them all to my main account, I'll have about 10k SP which alone is worth more than the initial price I paid to get all of them. This purchase isn't for people who want instant results but rather for those who can be patient.

Me personally, I'll be using the bot and accounts to upvote my main account while they are all powering down. Thank you for an amazing deal OP. I will definitely be purchasing another pack of 100 from you in the future.
Activextr

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

Still selling this stuff?
If so,whats the total price including accounts?
Cashmonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:24:44 AM

PMed you

Lol I actually forgot I purchased this from you until you reminded me on skype 2 days ago... My bad...
I tried it today even though it's been 6 months since I purchased it (for approx 0.17 BTC) and I must say I'm impressed. I wish I had started using this bot back then and I would have been in profit mode right now. Full disclosure I am going to be receiving 10 extra accounts for an honest review so here's my review:

What I received:

- 100 accounts
- 6 bots (upvoter, reward redeemer, auto poster, auto commenter, Powerdown bot (for all the account) and a transfer bot (to transfer the rewards from 100 accounts to one main account) and a downvote bot (To downvote someone with your bot army)).
- I have also been told that I will have lifetime customer support (but that remains to be seen as I only started using the bots today. He has been extremely patient and nice with his support to me so far, however.)

PROS:

- The bot does as promised. I received $1.18 on my first post and $0.94 on my tenth post and the total of all ten posts added up to a little more than $10.
- I have only managed to test the upvote and auto poster bot so far. It took about 1.25 hours for the upvote bot to complete 100 accounts upvoting 10 posts while running 2 threads.
- It took only 44 minutes for the auto-poster to make a random post on all 100 accounts which I found pretty cool. All the posts were built in and unique from each other and each post was approximately 100 words.
- Everything is automated and once you understand how each bot works, you just need to spend 2-3 minutes on setup and the rest is done automatically.

CONS:

- The bot can eat up your ram quite a bit. I ran 2 threads of the bot and it was taking up 700 mb of ram which means I can't run this on my AWS VPS. However they only used up 1% of my CPU so at least it didn't slow my computer down and I can run this on a 2 GB ram VPS instead with maybe 3 or 4 threads.
- Initial startup of the bot takes 10 minutes for each bot as it downloads the required libraries. After that it's a few seconds.
- OP is online on skype for like 4-5 hours a day only which can probably be annoying for someone like me who does not know the first thing about bots. He was however very nice and helpful when I asked him for support so hopefully that will continue for future customers (and me).

Final Words:

While the bots are definitely impressive but the crypto market in general is pretty shitty at the moment. Due to the current horrible rates everywhere, I don't know if $10 a day is worth paying $1250 for. I wish I had started using this bot 6 or 7 months ago when I purchased it because it was definitely worth it back then (when it was making $50 a day). But the accounts that I have, have SP from 94 (lowest) to 117 (highest) and if I even decide to power them all down, wait 13 weeks and send them all to my main account, I'll have about 10k SP which alone is worth more than the initial price I paid to get all of them. This purchase isn't for people who want instant results but rather for those who can be patient.

Me personally, I'll be using the bot and accounts to upvote my main account while they are all powering down. Thank you for an amazing deal OP. I will definitely be purchasing another pack of 100 from you in the future.

Thank you bro I will add your review to new thread. About the ram thing it's actually not the bot's fault. Steemit tends to load a lot of browser data in the background and hence why it can take a bit of memory. You can purchase a VPS from groken.host for $5 and easily run my bots. You'll make back the $5 in one day only anyways....

As for the Skype thing, I'm online for more than 8 hours a day actually. Only problem is that if I'm at work then I can't respond as quickly as I'd like and I apologize for that but I do try even then. I have Skype on my phone so I ALWAYS have access to it. Don't worry.
Cashmonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:40:36 AM

Still selling this stuff?
If so,whats the total price including accounts?

Hello. I am and I've moved my thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5085544

I'll be closing this one as it's very old.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: