Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62992 times)
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

Poverty is way too complicated and could not be solved by a single entity. Education is one key component. Reducing income inequality is the goal. I think if bitcoin is only centralized in the rich who are rich before, then poverty wouldn't be solved.

But bitcoin is for every one not only in those people who are rich, so even poor people can earn bitcoin and their have opportunity to be rich especially  if we use it for investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

Poverty is way too complicated and could not be solved by a single entity. Education is one key component. Reducing income inequality is the goal. I think if bitcoin is only centralized in the rich who are rich before, then poverty wouldn't be solved.

But bitcoin is for every one not only in those people who are rich, so even poor people can earn bitcoin and their have opportunity to be rich especially  if we use it for investment.

Bitcoin is a digital currency, a good investment or an asset. Poor people also has their own rights to earn their money as long as they are not against the rules but investing in these expensive digital currency can be a impossible for them. It is not like that I am ridiculing them, I am saying it since most of them are busy finding a way to eat or live rather than finding something that can give them profit.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

I think so, bitcoin nowadays has a big contribution in economy of each country. Bitcoin now is become popular and many people discovers it. Poverty is the major problem of each country that faces in past years until now. I think that bitcoin can help each country to decrease the number of people that are poor because bitcoin can gives a job to the people who seeks for a job. It maybe side line or a real job. Also the price of bitcoin can help to the economy because it can contributes a help for the projects that can help poor people.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:20:57 PM

Bitcoin can not end world poverty, it may reduce it but not end it. There are so many places to be covered and bitcoin won't be able to get to those places in years and not to talk about the interest of the people themselves.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

I think so, bitcoin nowadays has a big contribution in economy of each country. Bitcoin now is become popular and many people discovers it. Poverty is the major problem of each country that faces in past years until now. I think that bitcoin can help each country to decrease the number of people that are poor because bitcoin can gives a job to the people who seeks for a job. It maybe side line or a real job. Also the price of bitcoin can help to the economy because it can contributes a help for the projects that can help poor people.
Well i dont believe that bitcoin can really end the world poverty because it is just a digital instrument that can be used for gaining.The responsible for that matter is the people who live on that persfective country to act as one and maybe the economy will rise if everyone helping each other to gain profit for good,because even if bitcoin is there and no one will believe on it bitcoin is useless in short the poverty status is depend  on us not on bitcoin.
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:16:02 AM

In my opinion i think bitcoin doesn't take care of the issue of world poverty, because it considered as like any other investment like gold or diamonds or stocks. Crytocurrency is just a virtual instrument that people can utilize it as a source of gaining to overcome their financial needs but those just who are only involved on a virtual currency world.
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:42:34 AM

I don't think so,it will lessen the world poverty but it cannot end it.Poverty in the whole world is a big problem that bitcoin cannot solve it.
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:52:10 AM

Maybe because everyone can access bitcoin,if you don't have any job you can join bitcoin to earn money.But how about the poor people how can they access bitcoin if they don't have any gudgets to use.I only lessen poverty but not end it.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:40:28 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 02:18:55 PM by RKSummer

I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of those who knows bitcoin,but those who dont know anything about bitcoin, they are always in poverty in thier entire life like on some places were technology have no room.

No, bitcoin can help reduce poverty by providing its users a great source of income but it can't end it. World poverty is a very serious problem.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

Well i dont believe that bitcoin can really end the world poverty because it is just a digital instrument that can be used for gaining.The responsible for that matter is the people who live on that persfective country to act as one and maybe the economy will rise if everyone helping each other to gain profit for good,because even if bitcoin is there and no one will believe on it bitcoin is useless in short the poverty status is depend  on us not on bitcoin.
A person is lazy but wants to has money, do you think this person have money in the future? Unless this person is lucky and get support by someone or winning lottery tickets, I do not think this person will have money from Bitcoin if this person does not want to work hard and spend its brain gray matter.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
copypaper5

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

Too exaggerated I think if to end poverty, more precisely reduce poverty.
If it can end poverty, where the poor can buy a mobile phone or laptop, for plunging into the bitcoin world by using that access.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

Bitcoin only gives wealth to those who own it and it is personal. I do not think bitcoin can end world poverty, because bitcoin is not a charity. But if bitcoin owners donate bitcoin to them it will help end world poverty.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
sportroma2805

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

Mиpoвoй cкopee вceгo нeт , paзвe мoгyт c пoмoщью биткoинa paзбoгaтeть плeмeнa в Aфpикe )?
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:49:17 PM

Well, there is a misunderstanding: mining creates new bitcoin, but it doesn't create new value.
Bitcoin, as any currency, is just a measure of value. Poverty has many causes, and it doesn't depend from currency.
Actually, even without any currency, some people own assets (land, animals, food, and so on) and other not.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

Although bitcoin is a potential coin,it could not end world poverty since its supply is limited to only 21 million coins.It has transformed the lives of many people but still it is highly impossible to eradicate poverty from the world.But it could atleast change the life of some poor people.

It is true, bitcoin will never be able to end world poverty, because besides the number of bitcoinbyang is limited in addition, many people who do not understand about the use of bitcoin. Maybe only some of us who understand the tramp of crypto that can maximize this

Yes, as of now bitcoin cannot end world poverty because the world is not totally aware about crypto but maybe soon in the next decade the world can feel the goodness of bitcoin, despite of that reason still we can't deny the truth that there are more people around the world who has changing their life because of bitcoin they acquire there financial freedom by getting rich.

mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

This a weird question.

Pretty unrelated things.

World Poverty is the result of relations between Humans (mostly dominance), bitcoin is merely a tool.

You can find relations between theses two issues but good luck on finding a direct link of causality Wink.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

i think so because as i can see many member of bitcoin is now improve thier life,bitcoin can give money to us in a easy way.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Konyox

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

If bitcoin is widely spread to all people, it shouldn't be so difficult to end the world of poverty because it will be easier to all the people that what is bitcoin all about ? So they don't have difficulties by understanding and how it works. Bitcoin is not that difficult but for those people who don't any technologies to access on bitcoin, they can't use bitcoin to help themselves from being poor
BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

Yes I agree that bitcoin will end world poverty because bitcoin reduces unemployed persons in this world. Because in bitcoin you can work at home. Most of all the women's can work also in bitcoin as long as they know the rules and regulations of bitcoin. If anybody accept bitcoin and they are willing to earn money they can easily earn a big amount than in the regular works. Bitcoin serves as a source of income thats why it can end world poverty.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

Although bitcoin is a potential coin,it could not end world poverty since its supply is limited to only 21 million coins.It has transformed the lives of many people but still it is highly impossible to eradicate poverty from the world.But it could atleast change the life of some poor people.

It is true, bitcoin will never be able to end world poverty, because besides the number of bitcoinbyang is limited in addition, many people who do not understand about the use of bitcoin. Maybe only some of us who understand the tramp of crypto that can maximize this

Yes, as of now bitcoin cannot end world poverty because the world is not totally aware about crypto but maybe soon in the next decade the world can feel the goodness of bitcoin, despite of that reason still we can't deny the truth that there are more people around the world who has changing their life because of bitcoin they acquire there financial freedom by getting rich.
- Now, even forever, poverty will not be ended by Bitcoin because we should understand one thing, bitcoin is just a place to invest and make money, money will move from one person to another. In short, bitcoin can be understood as a game, the game will have won and lost, people can not forever be the winner and can not always be the loser, and bitcoin can only change the lives of some people, can not be all, ending poverty with Bitcoin is an idea impractical and too far

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: