Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 09:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Orexon Upcoming ICO, should i invest or not ?  (Read 576 times)
SHawk (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:01:01 PM

I have been following exon since they launch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1986353.0 my reason for this is because i am playing a virtual life game at www.secondlife.com and earning some income though nobody can determine the amount of money supplied into their economy.

Orexon according to the team is projected to be like secondlife game but with some dynamism, the economy have a fixed supply and can be audited.

Secondlife economy is rising and people are trading the token received from playing it at www.virwox.com.

All this have arose my interest and i know it is a good investment but is it safe to invest into cryptocoin ICO ?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dryandry

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:19:41 AM

did you read the main ann page of this project
if you think is good project you can participate in the ICO
but if you doubt it you shoul not
do not spend money what you cannot ready to lose
everything has a risk
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:56:00 PM

IMO investing in Orexon is not worth the risk. I personally will pass.

Currently there are much better project with ICOs like TrueFlip, Opus, Storm from my signature, BitJob. A working projects with a real goals and infrastructure.

tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:07:14 PM

What i am about to write is my personal opinion about both the Orexon team and tokenlot team because i am their middleman; i introduced them together.

I have read what both of you had posted and i feel there is need for both of you guys to act maturely.

Everybody knows that secondlife is a lucrative game/business and we are aware that tokenlot is a new website without any bad review (At least not yet)

You guys can resolve whatever issues that lead to your misunderstanding and stop making a public show.
SHawk (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:59:16 PM

IMO investing in Orexon is not worth the risk. I personally will pass.

Currently there are much better project with ICOs like TrueFlip, Opus, Storm from my signature, BitJob. A working projects with a real goals and infrastructure.

I have done my research about this project using a silent surveillance and i discovered that the project itself can bring fortunes to the investors if fully implemented because the examples of games available on their ann thread have recorded a very successful financial growth.

I will keep watching and wait for their ico launch and invest because secondlife game is a very lucrative business.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:34:10 PM

If someone says to you that it is good to invest, would you invest? Or if someone says to you it's not you won't invest?
Make you own decisions about investing, if you think it's worth it then invest.
No one can tell you the right answer.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:39:57 PM

I think orexon coin can succes in ico selling
you can see all game project always succes in ico selling (gamecredit, mobileGO, rubits and more)
kelceyott

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:55:47 AM

I have been following exon since they launch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1986353.0 my reason for this is because i am playing a virtual life game at www.secondlife.com and earning some income though nobody can determine the amount of money supplied into their economy.

Orexon according to the team is projected to be like secondlife game but with some dynamism, the economy have a fixed supply and can be audited.

Secondlife economy is rising and people are trading the token received from playing it at www.virwox.com.

All this have arose my interest and i know it is a good investment but is it safe to invest into cryptocoin ICO ?
I want to business and invest altcoin through the website you have introduced. But do not know how reliable they are? There are many fraudulent websites around the world, and bitcoin campaigns become more difficult. Making money is harder.

saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:51:39 AM

Orexon game players and investors opportunity are different things entirely.

Investors are people that makes things happened by contributing their funds towards the project and thereby continue to earn profits on their investments.

Orexon game players are people that are active in the game (Game lovers) there are over 1 billion people that loves game and shall love to play orexon thereby making it more profitable for investors.

The game itself shall attract a lot of players which will give great value for the investors, we shall introduce our escrow team after the pre ico, please follow us on twitter to see our updates.

Please, do not hesitate to pm me if you have any question.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:33:58 AM

I have also seen some potentials in this project and i am convince that it is good place to invest but is there anybody that knows when the ico will start ?

I will also like to participate in it.
kelceyott

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:33:03 AM

And I'm not really comfortable to invest as you. Because my capital is small, when I invest I want to make sure it will profit me and raise my current capital. I'm waiting for bitcoin campaigns to get me how much. If successful I will prioritize bitcoin investment first.

SHawk (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:15:45 AM

And I'm not really comfortable to invest as you. Because my capital is small, when I invest I want to make sure it will profit me and raise my current capital. I'm waiting for bitcoin campaigns to get me how much. If successful I will prioritize bitcoin investment first.

I understand you but one man's food is another man's poison, i am not a rich guy too but i believe i am rich because you are what you belief. I shall invest into the game when their ico starts because the potential is always large, $1 can easily turns to $10 with game niche.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: