Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: \\\\\ BITOTAL BTC SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ///// --- ENDED  (Read 4400 times)
easybits (OP)

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:33:24 PM

Hello ! easybits can I apply this campaign have you any slots for member?

Hello, if you want you can join TTT campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990130

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER █▓▒░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

Hi Op. Would like to join this campaign
Bitcointalk name- tambok
Rank-  full Member
posts- 567
Btc address- 1J9PxbUyDz1KYbxmqUYwQaRccNaUw1UKZH
Thanks a lot.
esatceza

Activity: 385

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:03:06 PM

I think this campaign is not really fair to everyone, players with higher rank should get higher payout. The difference between the payments will make the campaign fair.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rifat989

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:29:45 PM

I already install signature code.
 My post count : 42
Btc Address: 168ZfgeEH5iKeudZVZTLigajWgtXnusmgR
easybits (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:59:25 AM

From now on the new manager for this campaign will be tosmartak: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=986582
For any question you can contact him directly.
Thank you.

Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:18:19 AM

From now on the new manager for this campaign will be tosmartak: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=986582
Thank you.
He has a negative trust and is just a member. How in the world can we trust him. I don't think people will be too pleased with this new information. I would be happy to take over if you wanted any help managing the campaign.
tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 09:50:32 AM

Thank you.
He has a negative trust and is just a member. How in the world can we trust him. I don't think people will be too pleased with this new information. I would be happy to take over if you wanted any help managing the campaign.

Hi,
I wanted to be quiet on this but I thought it won't be fair to you being silent. Thanks for the concern! I totally understand why you should be.
Firstly, we are all after the same thing which is efficiently managing the campaign and it has nothing to do with my trust which was given unfairly. Also, being 'JUST' a member as you said does not make me less capable.
Lastly, I am just a campaign manager which makes me a subject to the admin just as anyone else.
Thanks all the same once again for your concern.
Duly appreciated!
Windpower

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:59:50 AM

Thank you.

Hi,
I wanted to be quiet on this but I thought it won't be fair to you being silent. Thanks for the concern! I totally understand why you should be.
Firstly, we are all after the same thing which is efficiently managing the campaign and it has nothing to do with my trust which was given unfairly. Also, being 'JUST' a member as you said does not make me less capable.
Lastly, I am just a campaign manager which makes me a subject to the admin just as anyone else.
Thanks all the same once again for your concern.
Duly appreciated!
No offence, but I think that you are less capable than someone with more experience and time spent on this forum. It doesn't have to be me, but I think that someone with at least 1-2 years on this forum would be more capable than someone with just 3 months of experience like yourself. Also, Yahoo doesn't give out negative trust "unfairly", if you got it, you deserved it. I just think that it would be smarter for easybits to hire a manager that doesn't have negative trust and is higher than the senior member rank as this will help more users come into this campaign because they would feel more safe. Just my 2 cents.
easybits (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:11:48 AM

I don't know what tosmartak did to deserve or not the negative trust (beside what we can read here) but i think you should give anybody a second chance.
Just give him a chance without pointing a finger to him before he even didn't start please.

Second and most important thing, you'll get paid directly from Bitotal and not from tosmartak so i don't understand your concern.

Windpower

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:15:13 AM

I don't know what tosmartak did to deserve or not the negative trust (beside what we can read here) but i think you should give anybody a second chance.
Just give him a chance without pointing a finger to him before he even didn't start please.

Second and most important thing, you'll get paid directly from Bitotal and not from tosmartak so i don't understand your concern.
My concern does not lie with the payment aspect of this campaign, instead it lies in the actual management and look of the campaign. Do you really think that people would rather join a campaign managed by a negative trusted member over a neutral trust senior member or up. My concern is more for you, OP, as I think it would be smarter to go for a higher ranked and neutral or positive trusted member to run your campaign.
Daisuke

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:09:29 AM

So there will be a change of rate or it will be stable?
quzai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

I hope to be accepted in this campaign
User : quzai
Btc addres : 1KAaGHUqkNcha4tpjGetDfXdFokhER1EEs
happyhand

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:00:27 PM

Hi sir can i join this campaign? if theres a slot available.
im willing to be a part of this campaign thanks and godbless
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:40:24 PM

Is it fixed now to the rightful code now Sir?
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:59:15 PM

My concern does not lie with the payment aspect of this campaign, instead it lies in the actual management and look of the campaign. Do you really think that people would rather join a campaign managed by a negative trusted member over a neutral trust senior member or up. My concern is more for you, OP, as I think it would be smarter to go for a higher ranked and neutral or positive trusted member to run your campaign.

I think that is should indeed be managed by a member who is trusted.
However, OP does not have a negative trust and since he wants to promote an ICO/site, i believe that he is legit.
I would not see a reason for a new member to promote a site without paying, since it is public and the sig code does not contain referral links or such.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 09:56:53 PM

Is it fixed now to the rightful code now Sir?

Yes it is.
Thanks.
Windpower

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:03:32 PM

I think that is should indeed be managed by a member who is trusted.
However, OP does not have a negative trust and since he wants to promote an ICO/site, i believe that he is legit.
I would not see a reason for a new member to promote a site without paying, since it is public and the sig code does not contain referral links or such.
OP is not the one with the negative trust. He just hired some member with negative trust to manage his campaign.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:50:57 AM

Strange campaign.. This same reward for junior member and Legendary member - really? I'm very curious if any Hero/Legendary Member join this campaign..
To be honest as wrote guys in posts above, this campaign should run trusted member and deposit should be taken by trusted escrow.
Anyway good luck!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
easybits (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:35:59 PM

This was ready sinds days in my inbox and i forgot to share. My fault.

Signature campaign spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WtcOg6Es6bmU3pEgLV-rbOvLWYTMkGqjQRSURy_Lv7o

oreits11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:04:10 PM

different rank on membership as each with partisan should have with the customs on background as qualifying issues of the different field of manage.
as parts with the sequence of work gives on confirmation to improves on finest with the following stages as developer might gains on advantage to modify use of information as the good examination.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: