Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 11:10:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be safe: READ THIS BEFORE TRADING/BUYING/USING YOUR MONEY  (Read 104173 times)
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1526

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:36:28 PM

Alright, so I've been PM'd by a few people what red-flags to look out for since I have a pretty good track record of spotting scammers. Sometimes I get it wrong, but better safe than sorry.  Here's a couple rules to follow to avoid becoming a victim:

1. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie and you're doing business with another newbie, there's nearly a 100% chance that one of the parties is a scammer. I can not stress this enough.. just work with people who have been here at least a year.
2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.

THIS SPOT FOR RENT* | GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zdarkazn

Activity: 42

I am happy with my current humble life, duh!

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:37:37 PM

Thanks for the information

BitCoin: http://bitcoin-kamikaze.com/?father=116900  LiteCoin:  http://litecoinkamikaze.com/ref/2061 FeatherCoin:  http://fckamikaze.com/ref/185  MinCoin: http://minikaze.com/ref/9
I support BTC, LTC, FTC, BTB
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Crypto Addicto

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 03:53:13 PM

Another sign: when you are a reputable member like me, and when you ask the noob to send first and suddenly they stop replying to your PM. Scammer! Maybe I should start a list in the public interest?

Latest possible scammer(s):

- penetration -> confirmed scammer has scammed multiple people

EDIT: I have decided I will keep this list updated and maintained. (and of course remove people who later turn out not to be scammers - but if they are genuinely looking for a trade and have only about 100 posts why would they not send first to someone like me? Hopefully I can help everyone here)

FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 05:13:51 PM

excellent information and advice... amazing list well done for ur hard work... hope u were not scammed!!

BBQKorv

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 10:07:59 PM

Never trust provided TXIDs on new altcoins without block explorer. Better just wait to see the coins in your wallet and fully confirmed. Some people try to send manufactured TXIDs/screenshots to "proof" they made a payment.
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:12:30 AM

1) Don't just trust the status of a member, anyone can be a hero member. This just means that he invested some time on his membership. He can always decide that a profitable scam will be a good payment for his time. However, a Hero account without negative feedback can be sold for more than 0.5 btcs. Therefore, he probably won't scam you for less than that, because a negative feedback from you would lower its value substantially.
2) Never deal with anyone without doing a search in the forum with his nickname, in order to check if he has scam accusations.
3) Ask for his coin address and always search it on http://blockchain.info, www.cryptocoinexplorer.com or other similar site, to verify if his address has the amounts he wants to sell.
4) Be very suspicious about proposals well under market price or if he accepts your proposal under market price with no negotiation.
5) Look for the reputation/trust of the member, checking also his successful trades, in the form of vouches from the other party on the deal. Be aware that positive trust can be forged by making and using more bitcointalk accounts and the trust system can be more or less avoided by changing its settings.
6) Even if he has some reputation, never send all the money in one transfer: send one first small tranche (ex. 0.05 btc) and wait for his payment. Send a second little higher tranche and wait again, etc. Small increments, because he might decide to pay you the first and second, to scam a bigger tranche. Always suspect if he doesn't accept to trade in small tranches, unless he has an excellent reputation.
7) If he has no reputation (specially if he is a newbie or Jr.), even small tranches are very risky. Better use an escrow system, like the one of www.btcrow.com, or a trusted member, or you might need to send more than 10 very small tranches. Think well before sending more than 0.15 btcs (it's considerable money in some countries) and only after 3 or 4 successful payments of 0.05 and 0.1 btcs.
8] For big amounts use an escrow system, unless the member has an excellent reputation. If he doesn't accept, forget the deal. Always protect your capital.
9) Only trade codes (ex. of virtual gift cards) with members with a very good reputation or using a very trusted escrow member that will have to go to the account and apply the code himself. The buyer will have to give the escrow person his password and change it again after. With an automatic escrow system, the buyer can claim falsely that the code was already redeemed when he received it or that his account was blocked after.
10) Don't sell any cryptocoin to paypal or other reversible system, unless the buyer has good reputation. The buyer can chargeback and, since it's against paypal's TOS to trade currency, paypal usually gives your money back to the buyer.

Here is a list of escrow members: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

My main posts and a few more are reposted here: https://oneskeptic.tumblr.com
pekv2

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:51:53 PM

3) Be very suspicious about proposals well under market price or if he accepts your proposal under market price with no negotiation.

This is another reason bitcointalk.org should have an appraisals section created.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=192090.msg1989926#msg1989926

xqr

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:21:10 PM

Is there an actively maintained scammer list anywhere? Would like to add the name "crymo" (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=111941) to it.

Ripped me off for 500 YAC/0.25 BTC
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 02:05:25 PM

Post it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Present evidence of your transfer to him, like the transfer id and, if possible, a scan of a message from him stating his address to where you sent the transfer.

ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:40:52 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195544.msg2032797#msg2032797
pls add this one to the scammer list
Simran

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 06:01:45 PM

I disagree with a few of the points.

0. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie and you're doing business with another newbie, there's a 100% chance that you will get scammed (or you're a scammer yourself). I can not stress this enough.. just work with people who have been here at least a year.

100%? NEVER? I trade with newbies all the time. This is a ridiculous stereotype of members here. This is just retarded.

1. New account (usually created within the last 3 months, plus or minus)

No, this correlated with my response to 0.

3. Use of a seemingly realistic first/last name as their forum account name

Look at my name. My username is my First name. Have I ever scammed anyone? No. I use a combination of my First and Last name on some forums. Ridiculous.

4. Signs posts with full name

--Simran Singh

8. Any user blatantly claiming to be female

Oh, yeah, cause females don't exist on the internet. Sexist? Probably not, but this is not true.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 07:57:07 PM

Like all "human sciences rules", those "characteristics" certainly don't intend to be exact (alright, the 100% on newbies is an exaggeration, but to exaggerate is part of the way someone makes others aware of certain dangers), their goal seems to be to raise reservations on certain members based on past experience. Some scammers do adopt female names as a way to better scam men or adopt normal names as nicks trying to inspire trust.
I wouldn't make a list of suspects based only on those "characteristics", out of respect for their reputation, but, from a collective interest perspective, it might be very useful.

Guru01

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 12:28:19 AM

Good post.
RichG

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:03:57 AM

0. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie and you're doing business with another newbie, there's a 100% chance that you will get scammed (or you're a scammer yourself). I can not stress this enough.. just work with people who have been here at least a year.

100%? NEVER? I trade with newbies all the time. This is a ridiculous stereotype of members here. This is just retarded.

Look at my name. My username is my First name. Have I ever scammed anyone? No. I use a combination of my First and Last name on some forums. Ridiculous.

--Simran Singh

Oh, yeah, cause females don't exist on the internet. Sexist? Probably not, but this is not true.

Simran, I agree. People are quite stereotypical around here.
Really pisses me off.
RichG

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:14:17 AM

EUGENICS!!!

Stop encouraging them!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1176

Will read PM's. Have more time lately

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:31:33 AM

Point 0 is absolutely correct almost 50% of the time.  You'll agree so if you were getting the mountainous scam report PM's like I get daily...

My BTC Tip Jar: 1Pgvfy19uwtYe5o9dg3zZsAjgCPt3XZqz9 , GPG ID: B3AAEEB0 ,OTC ID: johnthedong
Escrow service is available on a case by case basis! (PM Me to verify I'm the escrow!)

Zaih

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:34:49 AM

Scammer awareness is a great way to further prevent the issues that have been arising recently. It's becoming such a joke really.

Thanks for this topic, it's a great way for people to realise the environment they're dealing in.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1526

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:13:44 AM

--Simran Singh

^^ Listen to this guy. He got 1000 LTC stolen right from his own BTC-E account, so he's definitely the picture of perception and awareness.

THIS SPOT FOR RENT* | GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Simran

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 05:12:35 AM

--Simran Singh

^^ Listen to this guy. He got 1000 LTC stolen right from his own BTC-E account, so he's definitely the picture of perception and awareness.

And want to know the awesome part? I got 2000 LTC back from the same dude that hacked me. I ain't complaining.

*Image Removed*
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1176

Will read PM's. Have more time lately

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 02:02:40 PM

--Simran Singh

Please read carefully what he said.

Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER

Seriously, this is the truth. I'm sick and tired of seeing yet another 'zomg Imma got hacked my pants off' thread/PM. Angry

My BTC Tip Jar: 1Pgvfy19uwtYe5o9dg3zZsAjgCPt3XZqz9 , GPG ID: B3AAEEB0 ,OTC ID: johnthedong
Escrow service is available on a case by case basis! (PM Me to verify I'm the escrow!)

Simran

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 03:16:41 PM

--Simran Singh

Please read carefully what he said.

Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER

Seriously, this is the truth. I'm sick and tired of seeing yet another 'zomg Imma got hacked my pants off' thread/PM. Angry

When I was a newbie, I traded with newbies. You just gotta analyze the situation in more depth, because this point is too broad.

*Image Removed*
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2058

LEALANA Monero Physical Silver Coins

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:03:35 PM

What I find funny is that so many people complain about my trolling yet I'm likely one of the most honest people on this forum...sometimes brutally honest.

But never scammed anyone nor ever intend to.

It is always the self proclaimed saviors that offer x% on your money if you send it to them blah blah blah.

Scammers in my book are the equivalent of PUSSIES who are too afraid to go hack it (no pun intended) on their own. Damn mamma's boys.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.        SMOOTHIE'S HEALTH AND FITNESS JOURNAL          History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA  PHYSICAL MONERO COINS 999 FINE SILVER.

paperman82

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:12:02 PM

Was there talk of an escrow bot? Wouldn't that fix the scamming issue?
legendster

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 04:22:16 AM

Since I m on this list.
Please list my exchange as well. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=176877.msg1841315#msg1841315

funnybear

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:50:46 AM

Mark,that helps a lot.
But how can i become a full member

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). e355a9imFx7gbkpra9755mTkJDf5gBRhj2
Let's flower the moon. SfjURGkYyjo8VFxfFPXS89CHhXS2mao3kA
MashRinx

Activity: 390

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 08:51:58 PM

Jr./Full member is tied to post count, specifically.  That is why the member type alone shouldn't account for much, if anything.  Just today I saw a member who has over 500 posts with an account just 17 days old.  I have been around since Jan 2012 - older than some, not older than others - and have just recently become a full member myself.
cryptostore07

Activity: 13

Time to buy some new coins

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:51:59 AM

Very helpful post.
panoss

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:23:25 PM

1.000.000 bitcoins needed to build spacecraft.
will send them back with interest when i reach  planet Nibiru

Donations Accepted : 1KeS7fsryzCb1LkrVWscWaug5rqhvFAwuR

broken_pixel

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:45:15 PM

^ Good stuff! Post your schematics of the propulsion system please.  Tongue

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:14:50 AM

9. New user trying to sell an Apple iAnything
Thx for the morning laugh.
Other than that excellent job!!!
JohnSy

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 04:54:35 AM

Thanks for the news
jonytk

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 08:17:40 AM

You forget to add:

-new XXX coin that has no real use, it's a copy-paste with a cute website and, the owner claims it's going to replace bitcoin / skyrocket because x and y.

(only miners that get magic internet money buy this with their new minted money... thus pumping)

Also btc-e-troll-box-speak:

to the moon! : my assets just multiplied 2x, 3x, 5x, i'm selling as fast as i can without plunging the price.

bitcoin crash! /Gox down /bitcoin now illegal : i just sold my bitcoins, at current*1.2 price i want to buy them even cheaper!

X-coin will be in gox: i just bought x
x-coin dropped from gox, plunged, crashing, forked... : i just sold

legitnick

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 04:29:11 PM

This is a great repository of information for the noobies, and long time members as well.  Bookmarked, thanks!

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
PsychoticBigBoy

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:01:30 AM

Yes, helpful post. Thx.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:28:25 AM

This is a very useful guide. It is extremely important to use a trusted escrow when trading with people you do not trust.
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:08:36 AM

This is a great repository of information for the noobies, and long time members as well.  Bookmarked, thanks!
Looking at your trust score i dont know what to say.
mryayo

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:59:04 AM

Good to know about scammers thanks!

Canada eh?
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:56:32 PM

With all the announcements on this board you would think people would be a bit original in their way of "anncouncing".  Most threads seem to have "[ANN]".  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.        SMOOTHIE'S HEALTH AND FITNESS JOURNAL          History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

ranmn7

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:01:40 PM

I'm somewhat new to this, but I have a question.

Why would I trade directly with another person at all? I use the exchanges myself to trade my mined coins, and haven't had any problems at all. Course I've only been doing this for 4 months now, and have only done a few trades.

Took me forever to figure out how to get out of newbie jail on this forum, talk about frustrating!!

Appreciate all the tips about scams though.

Also, a note. I don't have a use for ianything, so won't buy those.

I don't care about whether someone is male or female when conducting business, I think that comment/stipulation is very sexist and silly.

I get the impression that some time in the past, the only way to obtain bitcoins was thru individuals, which isn't the case now.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:29:15 PM

I'm somewhat new to this, but I have a question.

Why would I trade directly with another person at all? I use the exchanges myself to trade my mined coins, and haven't had any problems at all. Course I've only been doing this for 4 months now, and have only done a few trades.

Took me forever to figure out how to get out of newbie jail on this forum, talk about frustrating!!

Appreciate all the tips about scams though.

Also, a note. I don't have a use for ianything, so won't buy those.

I don't care about whether someone is male or female when conducting business, I think that comment/stipulation is very sexist and silly.

I get the impression that some time in the past, the only way to obtain bitcoins was thru individuals, which isn't the case now.

Trading for fiat yes you should maybe use an exchange.

But you can't purchase goods on an exchange unless the exchange has its own market place for buying and selling goods.                                 

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Et Filii

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:21:36 AM

Thanks for the info.
rampalija

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:00:15 PM

Nice informations for (us) newbies, i will take care

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
o3u

Activity: 365

Money comes, money goes

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 07:27:35 PM

One trait you should add to the list above is he sort of wrote in broken english.
i will add details of the scam in the proper thread

Thanks for the info, i will trade with extreme caution every time now!

i got scammed by jovani75
here is his profile there:
http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=279

he confirmed he had an acocunt here by PMing me with the same nickname and account here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=155646

this is the "public thread" where i ask to do the exchange/confirm.
bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=326.0

the negative review i left on his profile:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=155646
rampalija

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:55:37 AM

[/quote]

This is ridicouls, 10% of miners are females. Maybe he has a problem with females, but not me.

I agree in RL you dont trust to women Cheesy

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
satosh007

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:55:52 PM

Great informative post plus discussions

bob131313

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 02:39:36 AM

Reminder. Had to remind a rl client that alts are like penny stocks. Keep in mind that alts are unproven, most want to get value to get btc. Most once hit an exchange are abandoned. To the new folks. Read the specs of the coin you are buying.

As an aside. The fact that non techie clients are talking about alts, means that this is just the beginning of the alt boom. ::insert spartan's hold image:::

farafaucet

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:03:10 AM

I LOL'd at 8   Cheesy

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Iccarus13

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:52:11 AM

I'm not posting much, but I am reading and lurking around. Therefore I'll always have that "newbie" status. Isn't it easy to use trading sites like mtGox or btc-e to trade you're altcoins. And sites like bitonic (euro only) to cash out? That way the chances are that you are a victim of scamming is like pretty non existing?
middlepath

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 07:43:24 PM

Learn heaps. Very useful info. Thanks!
Time Sheep

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:50:42 AM

So you are basically ruining my chance of doing any deals at all, just because I'm not an active poster?
That is madness.

Of course I agree that an escrow is always to be used. It's just about picking the right one.
john_han

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:52:17 AM

Thanks for the information.it is so nice to the newbie like me
Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:30:58 AM

i am here to trade tons of coin, u guys send me first then i send u, ok?

i have mirrions u just send me frist ok? i know u think sometimes its not safe to trade with people on interwebs but its safe.

for today only if u send me 5 BTC i will return you 50000000x profit gtd. i use advanced investment strategy to maximise returns. i send the coins to china where they are cleaned and serviced, then they move them along to the west, through Damascus. here there are inspected and graded according to numericalologiness and then allotted tentative departure dates. we don't ship them, they fly first class. straight to Honolulu. from there the coins are treated to a day at the spa in waimea, followed by a traditional Hawaiian bbq. the coins stay at the five star Hilton Waikoloa and then the next morning its back on the jet over to America. here they will attend a one-day intensive coin training course, designed by the top coin professionals in the industry. this rigorous program will culminate with a battle between all the coins. in a round-robin format they will be eliminated by cutting the bottom 90% from each round, until only one coin is left. this coin is then declared the ultimate winner of the coin of the year award, and is now priceless. the remaining coins which were cut are all flushed down the toilets right there in the trade center to be swallowed by mackerels in the harbor and distributed globally. the winning coin is now flown directly to Norway via private jet (G7 experimental, who cares were ballers now) then from there is loaded into the alien spacecraft for the flight to Germany.

now here is where it gets interesting. its actually going to arrive in Germany 2 days before all this started. something to do with time dilation and dimensional wormholes, its all too much for our tiny minds to get wrapped around, just know that the coin will appear in Germany 2 days before you send me your BTC, so the investment is secure. you have actually already been guaranteed a profit before you even started!

all you have to do is start thinking about sending me the coin, and 2 days ago your coin already appeared in Germany!

so right now your priceless coin of the year supercoin wow so much coin appreciate coin is waiting to be shipped directly to you from our top secret facility in Germany. all you will need to do is provide your shipping information and it will be packaged according to your specifications and shipped with a carrier of your choosing, insured for 400 billion dollars (the maximum, we checked) so you are safe no matter what happens. alternatively it will be shipped by military transport plane to a suitable airstrip of your choosing anywhere in the world. this transport is escorted by a 7-10 man security force/counterstike team armed with military assault weapons and carrying special diplomatic status. upon arrival at the destination airstrip a convoy of local security forces will rendezvous with the escort security force and transportation to the drop point will commence immediately. there will be a 15 minute pickup window, after which time our team will clear the area for extraction if the drop has been unsuccessful.

in the event of a failed drop your coin *WILL* be delivered by 4th dimensional aliens 2 days prior to the day it arrived in Germany.(4 days before you thought of sending me the coin) You almost certainly will not want to miss the drop as the aliens that work with us don't appreciate being sent on errands to deliver priceless coin of the year coins to humans, and already have a general disregard for humans as a species. consider the  possibility that they will alter your memory of events that have transpired. (were pretty sure theyre doing it, but we cant get any proof of course, we cant remember anything they don't want us to) You may find that you don't remember ever receiving your priceless coin of the year coin 4 days ago after you invest with me. rest assured, this is likely just a result of the alien memory cleansing. after 4 more days have passed then the 4th dimensional negative universe should have re-synced with your frame of reference and your coin will reappear in your wallet. it was there the whole time but you couldn't see it because your reality was pitch shifted 90 degrees from the polar center of the supermega galaxy so that you were half synced with the 4th dimensional negative universe, and the coins' was not, it only existed on a parallel timeline, an implication of the time paradox of it being delivered 4 days before you thought about investing.

so not all new members are scammers and rip off artists, some of us are running legitimate global businesses and just because we don't have a high post count doesn't mean your investment isn't guaranteed secured by #1 to the moooooon!

BTC - 18GABSizDLAeh91cysDFZgCL8xyjm4Sght

LTC - Leiefg1fQyaTqGVGRC5L1b1gBSWdDn2jpV

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API
hilariousandco
I can't restore accounts.
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1442

How does one bitcoin?

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 05:38:52 PM

There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie and you're doing business with another newbie, there's a 100% chance that you will get scammed (or you're a scammer yourself).

Haha, these are usually true, but the 100% chance of being scammed isn't exactly accurate.

Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:22:36 AM

why im not recieveing investors/?

limited time offer!!!

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API
PDcologne

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 09:44:06 AM

Guys beware of a user named LALA scammed me out of litecoin last night.

He or she is trading for earthcoin mostly it seems. LALA seems to be fairly active on the forum also, but after running a check on the name I see I'm not the only one who has been caught out!

I should have been more careful and lesson learned.

Roll Eyes

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
hilariousandco
I can't restore accounts.
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1442

How does one bitcoin?

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 10:32:31 AM

Guys beware of a user named LALA scammed me out of litecoin last night.

He or she is trading for earthcoin mostly it seems. LALA seems to be fairly active on the forum also, but after running a check on the name I see I'm not the only one who has been caught out!

I should have been more careful and lesson learned.

Roll Eyes

Make sure to post in this users scammer thread with details/evidence: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=386535.0

blockhead99

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:59:58 PM

Thanks for this, OP!
meade16

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:41:02 PM

All Newbies should be pointed to this when they join.

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:52:05 AM

whats the best way to buy coins with USD?

Cryptsy Trade Key - d570c84e892a7d6e1783ae3a20e6557559687ae8
Doge - D9oqE1KFTppyKSF12WNfBN5bt76vujVDqj
BTC - 125w2am7K8e889TMdohZwoDR5Vqa7Kgr4g
hostmaster

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 12:31:45 PM

Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. This is my new motto thank you Smiley Forum sites generally full of danger not only newbies but also usual members.
Mesterlovesz74

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:36:19 PM

Never trust provided TXIDs on new altcoins without block explorer. Better just wait to see the coins in your wallet and fully confirmed. Some people try to send manufactured TXIDs/screenshots to "proof" they made a payment.

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
Mesterlovesz74

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:42:50 PM

Thank you for the info, I am new here and there is a bug in the forum! I logged in 10 minutes ago, this is my first post and it still says my last post was less then 360 sec ago!

How is it possible while I am only reading the forum?Huh

Is this some kind of sick joke??

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
EasyD

1 Year+ on BitcoinTalk - DigitalTrading since 2007

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:17:21 AM

1) Don't just trust the status of a member, anyone can be a hero member. This just means that he invested some time on his membership. He can always decide that a profitable scam will be a good payment for his time.
2) Never deal with anyone without doing a search in the forum with his nickname, in order to check if he has scam accusations.
3) Ask for his coin address and always search it on http://blockchain.info or www.cryptocoinexplorer.com to verify if his address has the amounts he wants to sell.
4) Be very suspicious about proposals well under market price or if he accepts your proposal under market price with no negotiation.
5) Look for the reputation/trust of the member, checking also his successful trades, in the form of vouches from the other party on the deal. Be aware that positive trust can be forged by making and using more bitcointalk accounts and the trust system can be more or less avoided by changing its settings.
6) Even if he has some reputation, never send all the money in one transfer: send one first small tranche (ex. 0.1 btc) and wait for his payment. Send a second little higher tranche and wait again, etc. Small increments, because he might decide to pay you the first and second, to scam a bigger tranche. Always suspect if he doesn't accept to trade in small tranches.
7) If he has no reputation (specially if he is a newbie or Jr.), even small tranches are very risky. Better use an escrow system, like the one of http://www.bitmit.net, www.btcrow.com, or a trusted member, or you might need to send more than 10 very small tranches. Think well before sending more than 0.2 btcs (it's considerable money in some countries) and only after successful payments of 0.1 and 0.15 btcs.
8] For big amounts use an escrow system, unless the member has an excellent reputation. If he doesn't accept, forget the deal. Always protect your capital.
9) Only trade codes (ex. of virtual gift cards) with members with a very good reputation or using a very trusted escrow member that will have to go to the account and apply the code himself. The buyer will have to give the escrow person his password and change it again after. With an automatic escrow system, the buyer can claim falsely that the code was already redeemed when he received it or that his account was blocked after.
10) Don't sell any cryptocoin to paypal or other reversible system, unless the buyer has good reputation. The buyer can chergeback and, since it's against paypal's TOS to trade currency, paypal usually gives your money back to the buyer.

http://www.bitmit.net:
Just post anything you want to sell for bitcoins or ask the seller to do the same about something you want to buy. The payment in bitcoins is sent to their escrow system. It's of no use for the buyer to lie about paying, because the page of the deal indicates automatically if the bitcoins were or weren't receive. If you are the seller and sent the goods to the buyer (for instance, another currency), once the buyer clicks item received, you receive the bitcoins from bitmit.net. If the buyer doesn't confirm that the goods were received, you write bitmit with evidence that you sent (like the transfer id) and they pay you fast. There is a 1.90% fee to pay.
http://www.bitmit.net/en/info/faq
You can also use http://btcrow.com, the fee is smaller: 1%.

Since this thread is a sticky, I decided to post this here. Any moderator or member feel free to move, copy or improve these rules at will.

Dude, wonderful post. I saw "someone" who shall go unnamed say that since they are a "trusted" member that if someone refuses to go first then they are a scammer. If you spend any amount of time on forums where people buy/trade expensive items its almost always the big trusted members that pull of the big scams.

I never ever go first on a trade, unless you're obviously "the man," but if I did it would be in small increments like you suggested. Great post, that should be stickied.
xtester

Activity: 728

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:18:40 AM

Just got scammed by YeeYay of 0.15 btc.

I have posted proof here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430648.460

and here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430648.480

He is still denying it and lying but I have brought all the messages and transaction.

Please help me ban this scammer no other person needs to be left without money.
YeeYay

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:25:28 AM

and here:

He is still denying it and lying but I have brought all the messages and transaction.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430648.msg4870113#msg4870113

*Link Removed*
fighter

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:03:23 PM

Escrow, got it!

POOL.MN - 0% fee pools!   (http://doge.pool.mn) [DOGE] (http://doge.pool.mn) [NYAN] (http://nyan.pool.mn) [MOON] (http://moon.pool.mn) [ASR] (http://asr.pool.mn) [CON] (http://con.pool.mn) [DGB] (http://dgb.pool.mn) [LOT] (http://lot.pool.mn) [NET] (http://net.pool.mn) [POT] (http://pot.pool.mn) [RPC] (http://rpc.pool.mn) [SWAG] (http://swag.pool.mn) [TAG] (http://tag.pool.mn) [Pool.mn Support Forums] (http://pool.mn)
ChuchuCiti
testcoin

Activity: 443

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 03:06:08 PM

"Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER"

Wow What a Golden Rule!

Thanks for this warm reminder anyway.

softron

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:37:33 PM

Nice, really informative thread. Thanks

Quicker_777

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:55:02 AM

Excellent warnings from experience. 

XRP: rphB3nYWfEbZFnQtD5WRkjmbETKyAc3A7C
BTC: 15YUfRon86hNiH4SVizHdScK1JNn626iZT
MissX3M

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:32:20 AM

1. Always use escrow.
2. 2. Always use escrow.
3. 2. Always use escrow.

Just dodge a bullet two times. Tons of seller but when asking escrow they are all gone  Grin Grin

Lovely

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:42:57 AM

Thanks for author,we should care for this thing.THANKS
keoyl

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 09:39:36 AM

Thank you for the info and for the warnings. I want to trade some coins so I want to use escrow service as suggested. Please if you can post or send me a PM of some escrow services as currently know about 2 services and one is not online any more.

Thank you very much,
Ivan.

https://cryptonit.net/referral/2f63a19d - BTC buy
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:48:15 AM

Here is a list of escrow members: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0
You also have escrow sites: http://btcrow.com (1.55%) or  https://mitm.io (free)

tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:02:29 PM

And another thing to watch out for is, any exchange can lock your account at anytime they feel!  Richie Lai of Bittex or one of the staff,to the best of my knowledge, locked my account today. With a flip of a switch, so think about it ppl.

It's all a question of balance.
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:23:58 PM

If you think you were scammed, just open a thread about the issue on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
If you are not shore if that was a scam, open a thread on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0
But you can always talk first with the exchange and threat to post about the issue if not solved.

BIT-Sharon

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:31:44 AM

1) Don't just trust the status of a member, anyone can be a hero member. This just means that he invested some time on his membership. He can always decide that a profitable scam will be a good payment for his time.
2) If he has no reputation (specially if he is a newbie or Jr.), even small tranches are very risky. Better use an escrow system, like the one of http://www.bitmit.net, www.btcrow.com, or a trusted member, or you might need to send more than 10 very small tranches. Think well before sending more than 0.2 btcs (it's considerable money in some countries) and only after successful payments of 0.1 and 0.15 btcs.

Since this thread is a sticky, I decided to post this here. Any moderator or member feel free to move, copy or improve these rules at will.
What an evil world. I hate the scam. And thank U of your information to a noob like me.
Dexter44

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:01:46 PM

Good advice. Sometimes newbies are old wolves!  Shocked
throwingbones1

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:21:55 PM

and here:

that's such a shame, i feel sorry for you mate, as a bitcointalk.org n00b i look foward to earning my 1st +trust point!

Without The Hyena The Lion Cannot Be King Of The Jungle
ngokiemtuan

Activity: 68

ngo kiem tuan

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 03:28:17 AM

I agree that an escrow is always to be used.thank for imformation

Bubbsandbubbs3

Activity: 270

Squirtle squirt.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 03:36:55 AM

Okden

Gultahin

Activity: 84

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:42:09 PM

Thanks for the info, it's really good to get up those as quick as possible for newcomers here, so all those newbies post about being scammed can be over.. Anyway better safe than sorry

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
neochiny

Activity: 644

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Coins , Multiple Games

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 05:42:23 PM

hi im just a newbie too... how can i have business with other hero member or higher rank if almost all of them are ignoring us NEWBIES. accusing scammer or whatever.. isnt its just discriminating us?  Sad

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Trading
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:09:36 AM

You will have to trust SOME of the older members with good reputation and go first. They will give you positive trust and eventually you will become a trusted member.

Nizam ibrahim.P.N

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:57:17 PM

We should be more aware when dealing with  sellers,products.There are plendy of malpractices on different products in the society !! Grin

★☆★ Bitin.io - The Instant Altcoin Exchange! ★☆★
ph.amracyshop

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:27:47 PM

Thank you very much for sharing this information. Thanks for the concern. This is certainly true and everyone should be more aware.
pilscoop

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:11:44 PM

Is there a list of the highest ranking trusted members to trade with?
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:12:23 AM

Check this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484.0

However, usually, you can check the reputation of the member by clicking the link trust, under his avatar.

rambhajan99

Activity: 33

i never post or reply useless or stupid statement.

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:50:41 PM

so you mean any newbie person make deal with newbies it must be scam?
uwichii

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:33:53 AM

Another sign: when you are a reputable member like me, and when you ask the noob to send first and suddenly they stop replying to your PM. Scammer! Maybe I should start a list in the public interest?

Latest possible scammer(s):

- penetration -> confirmed scammer has scammed multiple people

EDIT: I have decided I will keep this list updated and maintained. (and of course remove people who later turn out not to be scammers - but if they are genuinely looking for a trade and have only about 100 posts why would they not send first to someone like me? Hopefully I can help everyone here)
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:27:49 PM

It makes more sense to create a scammers list on a new thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

But, probably, you should wait until you have some more activity.

Twinks1959

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:28:14 AM

what is escrow
humptycurrency

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:58:13 PM

there are some people who are using your name with tomatocage1@hotmail.com and saying this email id is escrow, please tell people what's your actual email to use you as escrow

Humpty Currency
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:09:40 PM

what is escrow

Escrow is using a trustworthy middle man, that will receive the thing for sale and the payment and send them to the other party, in order to avoid scams.

grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:04:31 AM

use yobit for trading alt coins. as simple as that
Farhad shaikh

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:20:33 AM

This Information is so useful. thank,s for that. But what happened if don,t trust anyone!!! You know? there someone you need to believe? Huh
YRFCHIPOJNP

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:20:48 PM

is there any bot database where can i find efficient bot for certain coin?
Dahhi

Activity: 238

MERCATOX

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:59:34 PM

Simran, I agree. People are quite stereotypical around here.
Really pisses me off.
[/quote]

I quite agree with a lot of the things mentioned here. Scammers usually pose as females even when they are not, because they know people tend to see females as being incapable of harming... or something like that.

It's better to be safe than sorry Undecided

ibh98

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:51:42 AM

Thanks. Good information. But problem is too many fraud traders everywhere. So it is really difficult to find actual traders.
G_Besar

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:24:24 AM

Thanks for the information but I think you should explain it well enough for what you want to run in this project?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
NIGHTTURKEY

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:01:06 AM

Who gets the information anyway ?
u200811008

Activity: 84

12ZAhA9cyvugdzobpVkBDTiNuNNH9pCvny

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:56:16 PM

Studying,Thank you very much.
m_daneshgah

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 02:53:46 PM

thanks for  your answer
RESPECT46

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:34:07 PM

Alright, so I've been PM'd by a few people what red-flags to look out for since I have a pretty good track record of spotting scammers. Sometimes I get it wrong, but better safe than sorry.  Here's a couple rules to follow to avoid becoming a victim:

1. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie and you're doing business with another newbie, there's nearly a 100% chance that one of the parties is a scammer. I can not stress this enough.. just work with people who have been here at least a year.
2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.
thanks for inormation. The information is very helpful
mel0924

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:23:09 AM

That good information, before getting into the business we must seek information and background regarding that business and try to know the person you are negotiating in order to avoid scammers. Or else you will cry!

ether19

Activity: 406

Bounty HUNTER. NOT Bounty WHORE.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 07:49:35 AM

Scammers are learning and improvising every time when the come out with new schemes. You are simply responsible for yourself and take everything with a pinch of salt. There many accounts in bitcointalk that have legendary rank and have been here for more than 1 year, sold to scammers and then scammers use the same to scam innocent people. So just be careful.

KICKICO██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
thymeow

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:17:04 AM

Newbie here and this post is really helpful, i'm not familiar with the trust rating thingy tho?
Does it also indicate that people with high rating on trust are people we need to transact with. Also how do you even get that trust rating, i saw someone with -2, does that mean that he is a scammer?
Ntbltkt

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

Who make me have the bitcoin.
BTCmax24

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:56:15 PM

Is there any board here in bitcointalk where we may found the general list of all scammers including their violations and punishment given by our organization? We need it to guide us all..like other government agencies they posted illegal company/recruitment agencies to avoid for doing any transactions? Please make a board for that which is easy to find. Thank you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
sachinunchwal

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:13:17 PM

many way to earn btc buying bitcoin and invest in any trasted wabsite is this only way and minning of btc and i have also a factual wabsite
triasel

Activity: 363

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:00:39 AM

2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.
thanks for your information sir Smiley
i will read rule before Smiley

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

nhieutien21

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:41:53 PM

Hello
i want to use escrow.
who can i meet ?

whatsapp: +447565760703
ICQ  643505558
cryptogeek101

Activity: 182

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 11:28:08 AM

Your information is good but some newbies are trustworthy

M Dian syahputra

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:03:07 AM

There may be some newbie who became a scammer but I do not
This information really helps me to be more alert as a newbie thanks a lot
sherwinaze

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:40:38 PM

thank you for the information you gave..
now i know how to be safe my money..
Topher12

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:32:10 AM

I Agree What I've Read , Thanks For The Informations About Trading ..
lirene

Activity: 224

Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:22:02 PM

Thanks for the information, it is very important to know the newcomers. Are there any other rules to protect yourself?

Text

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:01:17 PM

Thanks for the information, it is very important to know the newcomers. Are there any other rules to protect yourself?
The only way to protect yourself is don't deal to a scammer, which do have a negative/red ratings... Also don't trust easily to the users you don't even really know. Always use well known and trusted escrow if needed. If you want to do it in a company or website better to ask here first.

▄ 
       ▄██████▄
     ▄██████████▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████▀
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀██████▀
         ▀ 
FLIP       
  █   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██
██

█
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
      ██
        █
      ▄▄███████████▄▄
   ▄██  ███████████  ██▄
  ██      ███████  ██  ██
 █████  ███▀▀▀▀▀███  █████
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
███▀                   ▀███
▄  ▄█         █████████▄▄▄
█████          ▀███████████
█████▄              ███████
 █████▄            ▄███████
  ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
   ▀███████████████████████
      ▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀███
|❖  Twitter
❖  Telegram
❖  Github
riwa18

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:02:43 PM

thanks for this information really helps me to be more alert
Crypt0m0ney

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:18:03 AM

More and more people is coming in this new world,
or is making a step foward to future....

this post should be a must for all new people that's coming in,
it's teachs also how really should be done the things

thanks for creating it
luckycoinn

Activity: 60

LuckyCoinn.com | Claim Up To 5 Doge Every Hour

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 02:13:19 PM

Very nice tips, but I am a newbie here, how to use escrow ? Choose an escrow services and make deal with escrow and seller ? I've been seen some signature campaign and saw a code, this code describe escrow message and address with a code like md5 code (dont know that) what is that code for ?

MostHigh

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:52:31 AM

What will happen if I decide to trade with a credible person without involving escrow.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
lateralus55

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:39:13 PM

Thank you for the tips! Would appreciate more info on the escrow Smiley
autoria

Activity: 66

Autoria.io, Rise Above the Rest

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 12:49:05 PM

What is the best way to ensure we are interacting with a trustworthy member? Many users are offering to help us with services but we are not sure who is a reliable member.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 588

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:36:56 PM

What will happen if I decide to trade with a credible person without involving escrow.
If that person is credible and trusted, you can have successful deal with him but still it's always been advisable to deal with escrow.

What is the best way to ensure we are interacting with a trustworthy member? Many users are offering to help us with services but we are not sure who is a reliable member.

Good questions, there's a list of trusted escrow ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0)  and you are the one to choose of whom you want to ask. You can also see the trust rating of that guy and that will tell his worth as an escrow.

lepbagong

True hope exists only in HIM

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:26:20 PM

1) Don't just trust the status of a member, anyone can be a hero member. This just means that he invested some time on his membership. He can always decide that a profitable scam will be a good payment for his time. However, a Hero account without negative feedback can be sold for more than 0.5 btcs. Therefore, he probably won't scam you for less than that, because a negative feedback from you would lower its value substantially.
3) Ask for his coin address and always search it on http://blockchain.info, www.cryptocoinexplorer.com or other similar site, to verify if his address has the amounts he wants to sell.
6) Even if he has some reputation, never send all the money in one transfer: send one first small tranche (ex. 0.05 btc) and wait for his payment. Send a second little higher tranche and wait again, etc. Small increments, because he might decide to pay you the first and second, to scam a bigger tranche. Always suspect if he doesn't accept to trade in small tranches, unless he has an excellent reputation.
7) If he has no reputation (specially if he is a newbie or Jr.), even small tranches are very risky. Better use an escrow system, like the one of www.btcrow.com, or a trusted member, or you might need to send more than 10 very small tranches. Think well before sending more than 0.15 btcs (it's considerable money in some countries) and only after 3 or 4 successful payments of 0.05 and 0.1 btcs.
10) Don't sell any cryptocoin to paypal or other reversible system, unless the buyer has good reputation. The buyer can chargeback and, since it's against paypal's TOS to trade currency, paypal usually gives your money back to the buyer.

Thank you very much for the enlightenment that has been given, hopefully after reading this many who are not complacent with the persuasion that lead to bankruptcy itself

Trnsmssn

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:46:14 PM

Not all the newbie are scams, but even though I am a newbid I have to agree that you have to be cautious with newbids, thay have nothing to lose. But on the other hand thieves can build up their status and than jack you for your money.
Leickens

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:16:15 PM

;DeWallets are good if you are on the go or dealing with pocket change. If you want to control your own security and be independant, you will need a Client. A Client is an application that manages your Wallet independently from third party software on your computer. With it, you become your own bank.
There are many Clients out there. The one developed by the core team is the Standard Client, also known as Bitcoin-QT. You can download it. After you start it, it will synchronise itself with the Bitcoin Network. It might be a long process and take up a couple gigabytes of your hard drive space, but this is the way to ensure nobody is trying to cheat.
Once that is done, the Client will control your Wallet file. Be sure to protect it with a password and back it up regularly. It is stored in a file called "wallet.dat" in your Bitcoin data directory. If you lose it or it gets stolen, you lose your money. Huh
leirou

BMCHAIN.io ICO LIVE NOW D I S C U S S ◉

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:14:01 AM

Thanks for the information on how to prevent being scammed. And guess some status will be a good indicator for this.

XOOMBOX

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:14:50 AM

Thank you for giving us tips and information. Be cautious everyone.

回回回回回回回回回回回回回                 Collaborative ownership platform for real assets  
           SWARM FUND          Website | Whitepaper | Slack | Telegram | Twitter | Github 
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                 ⧼ 55M Cap ✔   Tokensale Sept 21st 16:00 UTC!
ImGenius

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:22:54 AM

Thank you very much for the enlightenment that has been given, hopefully after reading this many who are not complacent with the persuasion that lead to bankruptcy itself

Well said sir. Thank you for giving this kind of info sor. Well appreciated.

Not all the newbie are scams, but even though I am a newbid I have to agree that you have to be cautious with newbids, thay have nothing to lose. But on the other hand thieves can build up their status and than jack you for your money.

What will happen after that sir? atleast now I have an idea. Thank you for that sir.

chillcott

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:49:05 AM

thanks for this information. it help a lot of people.

◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
Guerrix

Activity: 21

And like that... He was gone!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:48:41 AM

Thx for this VALUABLE information.

▬ RootProject ▬ pre-ICO live NOW
shishir khan

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:53:38 PM

Thank you for awarning
Abiel

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:25:12 AM

ICO_Estate_Coin

ICO EstateCoin Project manager

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 02:15:22 PM

Very useful and necessary information. Thank you.

ICO IS GO ON! | WEBSITE | WP | ERC20 Token!
watemp

Blockchain Technology launches Smart ICO Tracker

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 02:37:02 PM

Valuable information, especially for the beginner.

SMART ICO TRACKER: over 992 ICO campaigns on board. Check it free!
kr-sama2

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:27:42 AM

Can I ask whats the meaning of "escrow"? Thank you
cryptonoobie

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:28:56 PM

thank you for all the info,its very enlightening to say the least.ive been very scepticle about these kinds of trades.if you value your money just do a little research.the info is out there for all to educate themselves,you just have to put the time in.
Shajid Hossain Biplob

"Like to crypto and bitcoin trade "

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:39:44 AM

Its very useful information so be aware about of this.
summonerrk

Activity: 378

POSToken

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:02:01 PM

And NEBER do not open links from letter at your email box. Example link with MyEtherWallet.

Shajid Hossain Biplob

"Like to crypto and bitcoin trade "

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:26:20 AM

Good information.

Thanks for useful information.
Good luck for us!

Eth-Jackcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:38:01 AM

i can't thank you enough - the information is really worth it.

★★★★★║ Acumen.Network ║★★★★★ GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED PATENT SYSTEM
deddod01

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:00:18 AM

2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.

I'm a Newbie;
1. thank you for the information
2. I will be careful if doing business on the internet.
3. Please advise if there are any ads, people, or other scamer stuff especially at bitcointalk.org

unisilver

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:30:49 AM

The information is really clear for us to understand well. I'll just take note of this information for me to be able to be more vigilant in any transaction that has to be taken.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
abdullahtahsin420

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:00:51 PM

Many many thanks for the information Smiley

mentoringsc

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:05:04 PM

2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.

Perfeito, obrigado!  Wink
mdnajir

Activity: 140

I want to apply for bounty manager.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 08:17:00 PM

Thanks for information.  Tongue

leviathon

Activity: 60

“Yes, life has many onions.”

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:07:46 AM

I'm a newbie, Thanks for this post!

abdullahtahsin420

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:46:44 AM

Genamant

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:27:48 AM

Good question, I'm following this too. How can new members distinguish the scammers and the real ones.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
diomelmatura

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 06:16:19 PM

Thank you for the tip Smiley

Petchy

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:03:06 PM

I found it all a bit overwhelming when first started but now find it easier than bank transfers i hope that cryptocurrency is going to be our future money and the banks are wiped out Smiley
ALWASA

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:44:32 AM

The information is really clear for us to understand well. I'll just take note of this information for me to be able to be more vigilant in any transaction that has to be taken.

Thank you for the these boss, Im very happy atleast I have an idea to those who just scam you because Im also a victim of it.

Black_bl

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:45:32 AM

Hi,
This is an interesting paragraph. Is there any thread about this topic somewhere?
On the other hand, each one starts. So it probably is not the best idea to manage only the rank of a given member

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
■■■ Pre ICO: 21.08.2017 ■ WhitePaper ■ ANN ■ Bounty ■ ICO: 23.10.2017 ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ Reddit ~ Twitter
Jenn09

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:07:51 AM

2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.

Thanks for this nice information sir, i will always remind this especially I'm new in this kind of industry & scammer is all around and looking for someone to be victimize. I agree that we should be vigilant & always read to be inform which is good to everyone of us.

Iccang161096

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:21:42 PM

Very useful informatio n, thank you sensei Smiley

cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:58:42 PM

Thanks a lot for the information. Will try to keep an eye out for scammers. One more heuristic I use is seeing the founding team, whether they have linked their actual profiles to LinkedIn etc. so we can see their history. And also how many of the members of the team have a development background. If none, it's most likely a hustle. If everyone is a dev, then probably they wouldn't be sell their product so a bad investment regardless. Best is a mixture of both.
ALWASA

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:57:10 AM

2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.

Perfeito, obrigado!  Wink

Many thanks to this sir, its really important to have escrow in a campaign to be more secure in everything.

unisilver

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:35:19 AM

I found it all a bit overwhelming when first started but now find it easier than bank transfers i hope that cryptocurrency is going to be our future money and the banks are wiped out Smiley

How it will be done? I dont have really an idea how to really use cryltocurrenct. I really wanna know because most of you find it more easier to use.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:41:23 PM

Thanks for the information, very useful!
ALWASA

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:50:50 AM

Thanks for the information, very useful!

Yes thank you for this boss it help us a lot for us to know who is the scammer is, Because of this we need to be vigilant in all things. Thanks.

Lucasgabd

we're hundreds of layers.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 08:55:25 PM

in Brazilian P2P market is also really common to get documents of the people who you are negotiating with
and ask for recommendations (other people they negotiated before)
if you want to avoid exchanges and buyon the p2p.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Hayns

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 05:45:44 AM

Thanks for the advice ... helps a lot ..

aimer1488

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:28:41 PM

Quite useful information, very useful for new users of the forum
reformed trader

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:34:21 PM

I have a question, that maybe you could answer. I come from the world of penny stocks where the norm was the pump and dump. In Crypto , aside from the promoters owning stock, how else do they make money? Are they charging for the pumps,?  Are group members paying for the info?

Are the companies paying for the promotions?

Thank you in advance?
Verner_Kamal

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:29:44 PM

Thanks for the post.  As someone getting started it's helpful to find that the community here is keeping a watchful eye out for these kinds of things!
amktt

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:23:07 PM

Good to know about scammers thanks!

wow this thread is really helpfull

owengtam09

Crypterium- Digital Cryptobank & Credit Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:40:25 AM

2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.
Even if a hero member can also be a scammer, don't trust anyone unless you know them already, and they are already familiar with you, but there are instance that an account can be hack by hackers and use it to scam people. That is also dangerous. Let's all be careful for what we are doing first and think twice before doing a business with one another.

Cymatoxa

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:30:35 AM

In most cases, it turns out that it's better not to deal with friends or novices with business. At first everything goes well but then the quarrels begin and the relations are clarified and the money is to blame for all this. With friends you need to be friends and work and business with friends is not compatible.

EliJoshi

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:32:33 PM

good informations.
nice and usefull list, many thanks.  Smiley
asahi

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:15:36 PM

Thank you for this additional knowledge, I've learned something new again tonight.
bountyhunter1313

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:03:53 AM

2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.
Very important thing imo. Scammers are increasing insanely with time.

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
automail

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:01:58 PM

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely remember this one by the time I have become a veteran on bitcoin.

TokenDesk

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:58:44 AM

We are newbie, but we disagree with this. We often have questions such as :
How can you be trustworthy enough as a new platform for all potential ICO participants, who may be afraid to send their money to a 3rd party and not directly to the ICOs they would be interested in? There were so many scams recently with fraudsters hijacking the ICO participation addresses, so people may simply believe this is one of them.
1. TokenDesk founders are well known entrepreneurs, marketing specialists and developers. There are no reasons why you couldn’t make your own background check on every each of them as all information is public. Also, we encourage you to contact them personally if you feel like it.
2. our token has been audited by www.avocad.lt - a well respected law firm, a part of CICERO - league of international lawyers. They have performed a HOWEY test on TDS token which resulted in absolute approval stating - TDS not being any kind of financial security.
3.  after the initial coin offering will end, our TDS token will be listed on widely trusted and well known token exchange platforms - Kraken, BittFinext and Bitrex.
DonMine

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:52:58 PM

Seriously? You gonna mark "newbies" with the "scammer"-flag before we even get a chance?? As if "pros" are more trustable, right? WTF, just cause i am new on this site, doesn't mean i didn't trade in crypto's before.. Seriously, bad habit.. I like that you warn people about scammers, but that's it - this post seem more like a way to keep all the customers to yourselves, so "newbies" don't stand a chance.. Hmm, pathetic... I ain't trading anything without showing my identity and getting the buyer/sellers identity too, that includes everything (if you got a little skill and knowledge in code-language etc.) - don't stamp down the "newbies" just cause you are too greedy yourself..  Huh Angry Angry
Yudha Prawira

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:59:06 AM

thanks for nice thread
melika

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:41:26 AM

thanks for your information. this is what I want Wink
nick_2017

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:49:23 AM

Thank you for information. One newbie proposed me Hero account which costs 0.03Btc.  I guess that he wants to deceive me because another man who has Hero accaunt sells it by 0.5btc.

Marcboy123

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:36:46 AM

i join this discord they helping me in trading https://discord.gg/3rpnTZc they call out nice signal when to buy and the to sell.
codpku

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:12:28 AM

Thank you for the advice bro
For newbie like me i have to read all the information like this
zhukovt34

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:36:06 AM

Thanks for the info
only up
by

connectivity is a necessity
eodchop

Use Linux!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:36:38 PM

really nice information.
what bounties can seem reliable?
can I use my ether wallet and share it with my friend, who takes part in other bounty?

▀▀▀▀ ❱ Powering True Care Coordination ❰ ▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⦗ SimplyVital Health ⦘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terry05

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:42:32 AM

Thank you for the caution and useful information. as a newbie here I'm still try to read and read to aware myself of this forum , most specailly the rules and regulation. Hope to read more useful information like this post. its really big help.
xsaidx

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:38:30 PM

thank you for advise /
iam new , and i want just to know how traders know wen the coin "up" or "down"..... time to buy and sell any coin ... etc?
please help me .
thank you  <3
LoveUsoMuch

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:25:32 AM

Very useful for me and thank you very much! Always being careful to money is always right!
sayakita

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:51:07 AM

hklad

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:49:45 PM

agreed
royce666

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:15:44 PM

world of crypto is rough !! Huh

dansmith_99

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:31:07 AM

thanks so much for the list of information. I will certainly keep them in mind as I continue in the crypto market.
CryptoViki

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:14:17 PM

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.