Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason that keeps me from investing in bitcoin  (Read 15361 times)
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:30:10 AM

In this time it is good reason to invest money to buy bitcoin because of its pumping market value every time, you can even invest and forget it for a year or you can play it with some exchange site to do trading your bitcoin from time to time.
I prefer both. buy bitcoin and hold it for a year and the half of it will be your funds for daily trade basis in that term the profit will be more proficient. Besides, the bitcoin will have a segwit in August 1 that will be a good news or be a bad one but no matter will happen it is good to hold the bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:34:15 AM

Bitcoin now is my life ,I cant live without bitcoin because it provides our needs and I can save too.I will keep on investing so that my property will expand  that time comes I just relax and wait for the profit of my business.I really have to invest business so that I can save for the future of my kids.I know its not only me whos doing this but all bitcoiners is inspired because of bitcoin benifits,bitcoin really gives future for all users.
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:02:24 AM

Bitcoin is currently more of an investment platform than a day-to-day currency. It has not gotten to that point where it will be used at that rate. However, we can certainly see that bitcoin will be the future and it is approaching fast. Maybe you cant effectively and logically buy a burger with those fees, but it bitcoin will certainly grow in the future.
The reason for why bitcoin is an extensive trading platform is the fact that there is a huge supply and demand for it and that easily drives the value higher than ever before. It becomes a commodity. Just hold onto bitcoins now as we can most certainly see another price jump somewhere in the future. Who knows? We probably will see the widespread use of bitcoin to the point where it becomes our daily drive in terms of currency. But for that we still need to wait a few year, or after everyone stops using it as a trading commodity.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:04:34 AM

In this time it is good reason to invest money to buy bitcoin because of its pumping market value every time, you can even invest and forget it for a year or you can play it with some exchange site to do trading your bitcoin from time to time.
not pumping at every time sometimes there's also dump. buying bitcoin and forgetting it's a strange investment way and it's not that simple to invest in bitcoin you have to think about the profits and the time you spend.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:06:27 AM

Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

The only thing I see : big amount transaction

But bitcoin won't be the money you use to buy your sandwich with those fees!

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Will segwit may lower the fees?

Thank you Smiley

If you want to invest your money in bitcoin then go for it. I think you would earn a lot of profit for it. Don't you need your money for the next 2/3 years? Why? Yes, bitcoin is on top of the cryptocurrency that's why it is being popular. If you have complaints about the fees of bitcoin just relax and don't you worry about those fees because you can regain what you spend on it. Bitcoin is obviously not the money you use to buy in store but you can convert it into fiat currency to use for buying.

Is that true? Burger King is willing to accept bitcoin in russia? How I wish also in my country would be like in russia.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:06:58 AM

Bitcoin currently isn't suited for day to day transactions such as buying groceries or paying for a meal, the fees are just too high for it to be logical to do these sorts of tasks. It is really just meant for investment at its current state but we will see this change in the next few years as Bitcoin improves and as more help is put in to improve it and make sure that everyone can use it. That is why it is still a good time to invest into Bitcoin, because in the next 2 to 3 years, Bitcoin will definitely change and you should be able to make daily transactions like buying a burger at burger king or mcdonalds.

Segwit should help this because with the increase to the block sizes will come lower transaction fees and times. This in turn would make a lot of people invest into Bitcoin and raise the price of it. We just need to wait it out now and it would definitely be a smart idea to invest into Bitcoin if you aren't going to use that money in the next couple of years. Investing is always smarter than just leaving your money sitting there, if you are smart about it of course.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:22:19 AM

Dude continue your plan and become a millionaire with that time cap(2 to 3 yrs). Bitcoin will reach its highest peak this fall acoording to an article. Not only bitcoin but also the alternative coins. Invest in bitcoin now or it'll too late for you. Hodl bitcoin for 2-3 years is good enough for an investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 04:29:15 AM

Bitcoin currently isn't suited for day to day transactions such as buying groceries or paying for a meal, the fees are just too high for it to be logical to do these sorts of tasks. It is really just meant for investment at its current state but we will see this change in the next few years as Bitcoin improves and as more help is put in to improve it and make sure that everyone can use it. That is why it is still a good time to invest into Bitcoin, because in the next 2 to 3 years, Bitcoin will definitely change and you should be able to make daily transactions like buying a burger at burger king or mcdonalds.

Segwit should help this because with the increase to the block sizes will come lower transaction fees and times. This in turn would make a lot of people invest into Bitcoin and raise the price of it. We just need to wait it out now and it would definitely be a smart idea to invest into Bitcoin if you aren't going to use that money in the next couple of years. Investing is always smarter than just leaving your money sitting there, if you are smart about it of course.

To sustainability and to scale up is the issue of bitcoin, for the past two years bitcoin is already having some problem because of the transaction congestion and that is why fees are also going up for miners needs to get incentives. Now we can no longer use bitcoin for our day to day transactions for it is no longer practical to spend at high fees. So bitcoin no longer holding the position of a coins for everyone because it is now being limited. Only now suitable for investment. Bitcoin looses it value because of this for we can no longer use it as it is used to be and as it is proclaimed that we can use bitcoin anywhere. It bitcoin looses its ground on this functionality then eventually bitcoin will be replaced.

Other coins can now provide scaleability and sustainability and we can see that new coin will eventually replace bitcoin as the number one coin. Once everyone start to move to the next big coin then we will see the death of bitcoin. Consensus is needed and everyone should set aside personal interest and look at the interest of everyone as a whole.  
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:46:10 PM

Funny how you talk about Bitcoin as an investment and then in the same breath say it's money. Are you confused ? An investment is something that frows over time not something you soend at Burger King so I'm not quiite sure what exactly you trying to say. Also the fees are not bad have you seen banking fees before ? Have you ever used a bank ? Banks you oay monthly fees then surplus charges on each transaction. Your bank to another bank takes forever to go through I'm talking days. So what are you talking about exactly ? You know when you use your bank card to buy things the money doesn't actually go through till much later right ? This nonesense about Bitcoin not big ok for purchases is exactly that utter nonesense. If you double spend or whatever the next time they see your wallet come up for a ourchase they will ask why you haven't paid and like anything else you oay s fine work it off or go to jail.

craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:56:11 PM

Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Thank you Smiley

I agree with you 100%. At first, I always thought of Bitcoin as what would become the eventual day-to-day currency like fiat is today. After hearing the propaganda about "low fees" I thought it was amazing (considering fees today are often 3-4%). However, in reality they are becoming way too large now. I simply cannot comprehend how this will be sustainable going forward when Bitcoin is say, $1,000,000 fees will be $100 per transaction...

On the flip side, large fast food chains would most likely accept 0 confirmation transactions and thus be able to use much smaller fees which will take far longer to clear, but it is worth it as it is unlikely that people will go through the hassle of double-spending for such small transactions.
ximply

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 04:56:15 PM

if not bitcoin then what coin can you recomment?
zeta1

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:20:33 PM

Bitcoin price is the not stable,in future bitcoin price will increase ,so i like to invest in this.i can sell bitcoin in anytime for future needs.it is very safe also,this reason keeps me from investing in bitcoin.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:23:34 PM

I get your struggle here but the fees is a temporary problem and will be fixed in the future. So in the long run you will have nothing to worry about. Go ahead and buy your first bitcoin and hold on to them for now before buying your sandwich.
tavr

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:36:55 PM

if not bitcoin then what coin can you recomment?

as for now - ethereum, because many ico's are based on it
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:58:51 PM

Dude continue your plan and become a millionaire with that time cap(2 to 3 yrs). Bitcoin will reach its highest peak this fall acoording to an article. Not only bitcoin but also the alternative coins. Invest in bitcoin now or it'll too late for you. Hodl bitcoin for 2-3 years is good enough for an investment.
Don't base your investments on random articles that say you will profit. Do you always jump when other people tell you to?
I'm positive about Bitcoin's future and I'm holding some, but I've decided to do it after reading and learning a lot, not based on articles that say: buy! you'll be rich!
RichardThessen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:19:40 PM

For potential investors, the large takeaway should probably be that blockchain technology will probably exist in one form or another for years to come. The fate of bitcoin, however, is far more uncertain.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:29:20 PM

Transaction fee has been a classic problem and hopefully it can be fixed immediately, it is true that with that high fee Bitcoin is not really suitable for some transaction
For now most of the people used as investment because the potential rising for Bitcoin is very good, so there are no reasons for you to stop investing

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:42:46 PM

Hello everybody.

Thank you Smiley
We cant really predict he increasing or decreasing of the price of bitcoin in the coming years but what we hope for is to increase its price in the market without so that we will gain a good investment for out future but no doubt i still believed why i still invest bevause i beleived that it will still increase its price in the market.
ximply

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 01:02:00 AM

11/25/2015 i managed to buy Bitcoin at $298 but its my mistake that i was not able to buy more. Now the price is at 2,500 and im buying more now. What an silly decision then. Fo who know two years from now again and the price will shoot up again.
killgald

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:04:58 AM

11/25/2015 i managed to buy Bitcoin at $298 but its my mistake that i was not able to buy more. Now the price is at 2,500 and im buying more now. What an silly decision then. Fo who know two years from now again and the price will shoot up again.
Well nobody could imagine that bitcoin will be so succesfull Smiley now we are clear of that so invest in bitcoin is the best way to gain money Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: