Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHub Review ? Is FaucetHub safe ?  (Read 7793 times)
HannesRumpel

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:10:03 AM

thanks for your kind words, but the screenshots show a complete different pictures, so, think again if he is really qualified to run a microwallet service !

and about tell your real opinions, you are still vip on some sites, better hide your real opinions, you know how dictators, not really bad?, answer to that.

Cheers

Oh snap! - mexicantarget exposed by hannesrumpel
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:22:17 AM

thanks for your kind words, but the screenshots show a complete different pictures, so, think again if he is really qualified to run a microwallet service !

and about tell your real opinions, you are still vip on some sites, better hide your real opinions, you know how dictators, not really bad?, answer to that.

Cheers

Well the fact that his service is so succesfull means that he certainly is qualified.

Maybe you should update your info a bit. Im not vip on any of his sites and i dont have any problem to give my opinion. Your problem is only that we have to agree with your opinion or else you say that we dont dare to give our opinion. Like i said not all people are the same. I dont think he is a dictator.

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:49:27 AM

thats your opinion, and it is ok, but, imagine if you say different, what will happen, when you are really honest?

if you have read all here, you can easily see, that he is not qualified for a microwallet service, there are so many negativ points, but hey, keep trust whoever you want.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:07:31 PM

thats your opinion, and it is ok, but, imagine if you say different, what will happen, when you are really honest?

if you have read all here, you can easily see, that he is not qualified for a microwallet service, there are so many negativ points, but hey, keep trust whoever you want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmYrTp-JdnY
svirby

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:29:13 PM

Haha i just said i was really honest. Like i said when its not the same opinion as you then it cant be honest according to you.

You clearly have a problem to read because you just repeat all the time the same without checking what another person writes.

I dont even understand what the point of this all is.

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:55:18 PM

i also have the right to doubt that, so keep trust him.

just continue and be not surprised one day.

the truth is told !

[quote author=mexicantarget

I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).
Everyone was getting annoyed by your whining and crying on faucetgame and I was getting at least 5 emails per week about you and 1 more guy, which I wont mention, but he might have the same fate as you. Then you 2 can unite and make more noise on this forum.

I'll be honest. I'll talk 1 on 1 and I'm not trying to do anything which might make you think that I'm attacking you, or whatever you think. I'll be civilized.
You know the reasons why I banned you, but you kept saying to everyone that I banned you because you said "bye". Come on, seriously? Don't hit that low, man.

Got nothing against the Bible, or any religion, but I find it very stupid from your side, to start talking about god, revelation and religious things, on this forum and using all that stuff against me. I mean, wtf.

liar, why?  - I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).
Everyone was getting annoyed by your whining and crying on faucetgame and I was getting at least 5 emails per week about you and 1 more guy, which I wont mention, but he might have the same fate as you. Then you 2 can unite and make more noise on this forum.

mex, everyone? if i had collected all complaints and whinings from FG chat, i can fill a book with this, thicker than the brockhaus dictionary - you're own words prove that i was right.

quote: I don't care man, honestly. You've made a lot of people dislike you with your attitude on FG and that's your own problem, not mine. I was the one who had to cut the communication cord so people stop emailing me about you doing/saying what you did.
You have your own character and you're simply yourself. I see that you're a smart man and that you can use the right words when needed, but let's not play that game.

You call people "fanboys", "idiots", "pussies". (i call them fanboys and pussies, the other is your invention, like always, you lie)
I got no problem with you, nor anyone else. I have problem with people who're attacking me for X or Y reason.
You keep calling my games "worthless", "useless", etc. Come on man, you spent a year on them. You're contradicting yourself, again.
i played around a year, so what, as soon i had spent 13.5 millions for level 21 (from my winnings, what is also like a deposit - remember ponzi, and you profit) you killed the games and made them useless, so what?. have you seen ALL complaints about that fact, that people struggles to win a single satoshi with this nonsense now?

you see? i let your own words speak - you ban because people mail you? rofl, lets make a test -
guys, who is willing to send mex 5 mails a day for 1 year, to see, how many he will ban because they mail him, of course not the guys sent the mail, but someone else, maybe same belief.
sound that not very very sick???

DID YOU KNOW ? that in the last time are mockers and scoffers - you are a excellent example and prove the scriptures right, because it is what you do !! and what i belief, has nothing to do with religions or churches, based on this worldly system.

FACT IS: you ban people, because some haters, like yourself, mail you about the complaints and belief of some others? remember quote - I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).

you're own words - not mine

you guys see, there was never a fair chance from the beginning

here comes his avatar from rainpool chat

and his insane lie again on BF

look what the cia director says

this guy has a 23. sept psychologic syndrome

so so, i'm mentally ill for warning people what is true, istead of your lie about the end of the world over and over again

guys, now you know, think every single one for himself.

cheers

svirby

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:31:13 PM

Good luck in your little bubble!

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:32:40 PM

Wtf, is this thread still going on? Did someone unloaded a package of trolls here or what?

i also have the right to doubt that, so keep trust him.

just continue and be not surprised one day.

the truth is told !

[quote author=mexicantarget

I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).

I'll be honest. I'll talk 1 on 1 and I'm not trying to do anything which might make you think that I'm attacking you, or whatever you think. I'll be civilized.
You know the reasons why I banned you, but you kept saying to everyone that I banned you because you said "bye". Come on, seriously? Don't hit that low, man.

Got nothing against the Bible, or any religion, but I find it very stupid from your side, to start talking about god, revelation and religious things, on this forum and using all that stuff against me. I mean, wtf.

liar, why?  - I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).

mex, everyone? if i had collected all complaints and whinings from FG chat, i can fill a book with this, thicker than the brockhaus dictionary - you're own words prove that i was right.

quote: I don't care man, honestly. You've made a lot of people dislike you with your attitude on FG and that's your own problem, not mine. I was the one who had to cut the communication cord so people stop emailing me about you doing/saying what you did.
You have your own character and you're simply yourself. I see that you're a smart man and that you can use the right words when needed, but let's not play that game.

You call people "fanboys", "idiots", "pussies". (i call them fanboys and pussies, the other is your invention, like always, you lie)
I got no problem with you, nor anyone else. I have problem with people who're attacking me for X or Y reason.
You keep calling my games "worthless", "useless", etc. Come on man, you spent a year on them. You're contradicting yourself, again.
i played around a year, so what, as soon i had spent 13.5 millions for level 21 (from my winnings, what is also like a deposit - remember ponzi, and you profit) you killed the games and made them useless, so what?. have you seen ALL complaints about that fact, that people struggles to win a single satoshi with this nonsense now?

you see? i let your own words speak - you ban because people mail you? rofl, lets make a test -
guys, who is willing to send mex 5 mails a day for 1 year, to see, how many he will ban because they mail him, of course not the guys sent the mail, but someone else, maybe same belief.
sound that not very very sick???

DID YOU KNOW ? that in the last time are mockers and scoffers - you are a excellent example and prove the scriptures right, because it is what you do !! and what i belief, has nothing to do with religions or churches, based on this worldly system.

FACT IS: you ban people, because some haters, like yourself, mail you about the complaints and belief of some others? remember quote - I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).

you're own words - not mine

you guys see, there was never a fair chance from the beginning

here comes his avatar from rainpool chat

and his insane lie again on BF

look what the cia director says

this guy has a 23. sept psychologic syndrome

so so, i'm mentally ill for warning people what is true, istead of your lie about the end of the world over and over again

guys, now you know, think every single one for himself.

cheers

seriously?

If you unironically believe this, well, i'm not sure what to tell you. You ofcourse have every right to do so, but to spread it on somebody else's site without their consent is another thing, and he has every right to ban you.

Right of free speech =/= Right to annoy everyone with crazy idiotic conspiracy theories based on religious beliefs on someone else's site.

What are you exactly still whining about? Do you think you can just go anywhere on the internet, troll and annoy people, and then think it is weird to be banned?

Either you don't understand how the internet works, or you're the 4Chan master of B8.

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:41:00 PM

why are people so fanatic full of hatred for what i belief? is it not that what your post just prove?

i gave any clue people need to know about him and his attitudes behaviors dirty language - more is not neccessary - when people still trust him it is their own problem, not mine !

again, think what you want, trust who you want, for me he is not trustworthy to run a microwalletservice - point

huckleberry_bit

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:09:41 PM

hannes.     

you write:  " why are people so fanatic full of hatred for what i belief? is it not that what your post just prove?

You didnt even read what AdolfinWolf just wrote....Not really.    Yea... he questioned what you believe , but he also said you have every right to believe what you believe.    That was not hatred...... That was even respectful....   But you dont see that.    His Point was..... you just didnt have the right to push it , post it, freely and however you wanted to on any site you wanted to  There are some rules in place to keep people from going to all out WAR over these things.   

You are missing the points that anyone is making here.... you are not actually reading and trying to understand what anyone says to you.  Svirby told you this.... and I told you this.    And THAT fact has NOTHING to do with what anyone believes, or who anyone supports, ......thats just a basic thing called communication.   

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 12:12:05 AM

Fully agree with huckleberry_bit.
HannesRumpel, please stop what you are doing now. You writting longest essays, calling mex as dictator, not capable and not trusted to run microwallet service. You don't read what others says to you, you just call them as fanatics, zombies and etc. If FaucetHub is such bad service as you describe, why you such nervous that mex banned you? And also, why there are no people who supports you? Only you are complaining and "fanatics" are trolling you.
C'mon, go to walk into fresh air, find a hobby, instead of waisting your time fighting against this terrible service, dictator mexicantarget and his fanatics. But I'm not sure what you are trying to reach with this topic..

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:36:23 AM

hannes.     

you write:  " why are people so fanatic full of hatred for what i belief? is it not that what your post just prove?

You didnt even read what AdolfinWolf just wrote....Not really.    Yea... he questioned what you believe , but he also said you have every right to believe what you believe.    That was not hatred...... That was even respectful....   But you dont see that.    His Point was..... you just didnt have the right to push it , post it, freely and however you wanted to on any site you wanted to  There are some rules in place to keep people from going to all out WAR over these things.   

You are missing the points that anyone is making here.... you are not actually reading and trying to understand what anyone says to you.  Svirby told you this.... and I told you this.    And THAT fact has NOTHING to do with what anyone believes, or who anyone supports, ......thats just a basic thing called communication.   

dear huck this fanatic and full of hatred was not dedicated to adolfinwolf - but to mex. in my longest post with screenshots i quoted him, where he mentioned my age and admit, that i was banned as well as another guy for what we believe - and mentioned that he received 5 mails every week about me - there are two possibilities - the mails come always from the same hater, or it is, like many other that i exposed, just another lie and is his own excuse for what he do to normal users -
even after i told you a clear statement about pussies, what have you did since then to stop his insanity??

let me guess - nothing, so tell me what you really want - al my posts here about the complete situation are facts, proven by schreenshots - are people really that hard brainwashed that they can't see that?

and the frozen account while i was chat banned on FH is another proof, that this guy is insane and not able to run a microwalletservice - he can't even answer my question - how can i break the chatrules there, while i'm still chat banned? this is a kind of his Kindergarden drama !

Cheers

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:43:01 AM

Guys, you can't do the "right" thing here.
A lot of us, reasonable guys have tried, and we wasted a lot of time.

I had to debate him, but my debate turned into a monologue, since he's trapped into his own monologue.
The best thing from now on is to stop replying to his bs, because most of the stuff he has said has 0 sense and the purpose of this thread is that I'm a scammer with faucethub, not his butthurtness from being banned from faucetgame.

You've tried being reasonable with him, but all you (and myself included) did was talk to a wall which can't escape its bubble (points to svirby for this).

If you  value your time and intelligence, avoid posting here. I'll continue posting for the sole purpose of trolling this guy so he keeps bumping and and fill my free time, when I'm not coding.

So, if anyone has proof that faucethub or mexicantarget is a scammer, please post it, but don't talk nonsense without any proof, because you're damaging me for no reason, just because you're butthirt (in simple english, I fucking beg you to continue doing what you're doing, it's amazing PR and I'm thankful to you. Thanks.)

Peace to the ones who've been trying to bring some sense to hannes and thanks to everyone else who criticized with valid arguments.

(everyone will get his 250 dollars for trolling hanners in 2 days)

mexicantarget has to continue trolling, I'm a damn troll and I freaking enjoy this. Thanks guy and fucking love you.
PS: No one is getting 250 bucks XD
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:03:19 AM

Fully agree with huckleberry_bit.
HannesRumpel, please stop what you are doing now. You writting longest essays, calling mex as dictator, not capable and not trusted to run microwallet service. You don't read what others says to you, you just call them as fanatics, zombies and etc. If FaucetHub is such bad service as you describe, why you such nervous that mex banned you? And also, why there are no people who supports you? Only you are complaining and "fanatics" are trolling you.
C'mon, go to walk into fresh air, find a hobby, instead of waisting your time fighting against this terrible service, dictator mexicantarget and his fanatics. But I'm not sure what you are trying to reach with this topic..

1. i show all facts to warn them of what he really is? and i'm not nervous, because i know a lot more things about his fairytales than he would like.
2. about the dictator - everyone who have different opinions get banned - there is the dictatorship itself - ask josh, when mex banned me on FH chat, i only asked a legitimate question and got 7 year ban - because this guy is obsessed by a videotitle in my own thread, without watching the video itself - and so he spread always the same lie, that i would believe, the world ends in 21 september - this guy is simply insane, full of hate and refuse to improve, learn and listen, not more or less. he even have no clue, what i believe and it is my private thing - is it bad to animate people to reserch for themselve, whats really goin on here in this world?
3. why there are no people to support me? thats the easiest question to answer - because they all fear to tell their own opinions, that they will be banned also from this dictator  -  i have screenshots where his co admin admits, to prefer, keep his own opinion for herself, exept mex ask - do you really think, this is normal in a so highly praised community that is full of hypocrits?

what i do and why you can read here in this thread, where i made it clear for what reason i do this - so please go 2 sides back and look where it was. i wrote there i have no reason to hate him and many other things to open mex eyes, that he can see what he need to change for himself, the only way to become trustworthy, because you for yourself, would you trust in a 16 years old boy (behaviors, language and lies) and give him all your coins ? tbh, of course not, i try to show people his real character, and that someone with all this attitudes isn't trustworthy at all.

about the fanatics, read other posts beside of mine and hucks; you find only quotes and then mostky insults for personal reasons. again, this guy have so much to learn and refuse to improve - trust who you want - after he froze my FH account he showed his personal hatred for the fact i show him the mirror that he see what he do, how he act, how he treat and how ridiculous he is in reality - and the 3. point is again in place - there is not one who stand for the facts i clearly proven and tell him - that what he do is Kindergarden, not more or less.
try and you will face a ban - so all this is a sanctimonious community, based of fear - only dictators need to fear people - because of the absence, to be respected when they do evil and ugly things - just see the screenshot series about his big cinema - you can see that there was never a fair chance how he claimed - so what? people need to be warned about such a character, that they can decide for themselves, if they would trust in such a unqualified little kid !

Cheers

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:14:33 AM

Guys, you can't do the "right" thing here.
A lot of us, reasonable guys have tried, and we wasted a lot of time.

So, if anyone has proof that faucethub or mexicantarget is a scammer, please post it, but don't talk nonsense without any proof, because you're damaging me for no reason, just because you're butthirt (in simple english, I fucking beg you to continue doing what you're doing, it's amazing PR and I'm thankful to you. Thanks.)

Peace to the ones who've been trying to bring some sense to hannes and thanks to everyone else who criticized with valid arguments.

(everyone will get his 250 dollars for trolling hanners in 2 days)

mexicantarget has to continue trolling, I'm a damn troll and I freaking enjoy this. Thanks guy and fucking love you.
PS: No one is getting 250 bucks XD

are your minions and fanboys reasonable? for you maybe, because if they have different opinions, they face a ban - is such a statement reasonable and trustworthy?
the proof you see in a frozen microwallet account , while i was banned there for your kindergarden drama
and again you start with your toilet language - are you never willing to listen, learn and improve?
you always try to make it ridiculous and always you fail because of your own deeds, like i described.

respect you need to earn, at least mine - and i showed you that you haven't the capacities to earn it while you act like kids !

cheers

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:56:35 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 03:08:33 AM by mexicantarget

All I see is hannes being the Grinch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU0wyJxAZ6c
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mcv6Y4aAts

------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbkbfmt3rFg
------
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:59:05 AM

Is there an official faucethub thread? I have a question, can I use a new wallet address? can I sign up again? If I obviously don't try and multi-claim.

huckleberry_bit

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:58:54 AM

zoomzoom,

Yes, there IS an official faucethub thread !

But if you already have an account you really dont want to create another one as multiple accounts are a problem.  However you CAN add a new wallet address to an existing account.  You just have to wait a couple of days after adding it to withdraw to it, and you dont want to use multiple wallet addresses to claim from the faucets.   

Hope that helps!!
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:59:40 AM

i don't care what you think about me, you even don't know where babies comes from, so, what you want from me beside your insults?; have you something to say about the topic?

i say it is not for several reasons.

1. admins attitude
2. admins abusive language
3. admins ability to login to any account there, can be used for good or bad, think for yourself
4. admins dictatorship
5. admins lies
6. admins obsession to ban people stand for the truth against his evil ways
7. admins chat rules (if they are worth to read and apply, admin should be the first who would be banned for lifetime !
8. admins hate against the truth - why closed FH account ? i don't care but the reason looks similar to others in his fairytale world

should i trust someone like that? guys, think for yourself !

he said he is smart, lol - his actions, language, and deeds in the background show a complete different picture  !

about two weeks ago a guy came in faucetgame chat and told us there, he lost a lot of his money on FH - when he verified it, the money was  sent in small parts to a unknown btc address - this guy was so frustrated, that he rained his 800k left to the people in chat and left the site - can't remember his exact name, but sounds like freebtcminer or similar to that. AGAIN PEOPLE - THINK FOR YOURSELF !!!

guys, here is the next lie:

Remember, there i was Chat banned for 7 years - can anyone explain me how i can violate the rules without Chat? rofl

Quote mexicantarget
The only reasons we suspend accounts is for site's rule breaking.

not that i want use it ever again, but to expose him one more time as a LIAR !!

Cheers

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:29:54 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 11:32:40 AM by HannesRumpel

mex, announce for 1 week in FG chat - on that x- day you chose - the first that hit BIG WIN - get my level 21, worth 13.5 Millions - Winner need to write CLAIM in chat !
and tell them - this is my gift for all the chance to take over my level !

just to make sure, that someone other get this 13.5 millions, and not you !

hope you learn and improve - even when you restore all things - there is no way for me - because that makes no sense with the loss of confidence to you !
but hey, hopefully other people can profit from your change !
 Cheers and BYE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: