Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WAVES] I think I will sell my waves for other crypto any advice?  (Read 3403 times)
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:48:02 PM

well i sold and hopefully its not going up man....

sell on bottom - check
buy on top - soon

But we need people like that, dont we?
In honesty I bought quite high - it came to around 5.60 USD when you include all them bitcoin fees - this was when the price was going up. The price has been quite low but the project is nowhere near full potential. How can people sell when its at its lowest. Makes no sense. Just hold. There is lots to come from this project. Its crazy if you sold at a loss in the last week but you have noone to blame but yourself for being impatient. Do these people think that in December the price will be 3.50USD - i dont think so!!

Anyone is free to decide, I was just kidding, it's always good to take profit.
If you bought @5.6USD, I don't think it was the top, it's just delaying the time it take for you to profit.

Maybe we are back on a new wave cycle, which is part of a bigger wave. Need 1-2 day to validate.
Chiraag001

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:15:18 PM

I love your analysis - please keep them coming  Smiley
headachy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/deloitte-cis-and-waves-platform-to-shape-the-future-of-blockchain-674e17c3b067

Deloitte CIS and Waves Platform, a leading developer of blockchain solutions, signed a memorandum on strategic partnership.The partnership is aimed at providing clients with comprehensive initial coin offering (ICO) services and customized blockchain solutions tailored for specific business tasks.Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 244,400 professionals globally.In FY 2016, the company earned a record $36.8 billion USD in revenues. As of 2016, Deloitte is the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States.

And you guys want to sell Waves, the future of crypto.
Thal

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:20:48 PM

I bought @5.4USD, And i will not sell anything before It reach 10$  Grin  Just Hold man.
Nalien

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:43:19 PM

I bought at just under $1 and won't be selling period. Just gonna leave the leases running and add more waves on obvious dips.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:52:45 PM

I bought it under $1 and will hold it at least until i satisfied with the price. They keep bringing news about development and the community support is high. If you bought it high, just hold. It's not like other coin doesn't dip after btc crash.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:54:57 PM

I don't know why anyone would decide it's a good time to sell when it's gone down in price. If you wanted to sell your waves you shouldve done it when it was at the top, over 200k satoshis. There are so many people saying waves will go maybe ten times what it is now, so why sell? Maybe to try and get some cheaper. Just hold and stake your waves, there is much development happening.
Immy7

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:56:05 PM

Yes, yesterday was lower volume across all the exchanges which I attribute to the July 4 US holiday. I'd "speculate" we close in on $5 today to the late comers to the news that Deloitte is partnered with Waves. Strap in Smiley
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:00:34 PM

Look at the sellers book! No more walls, just fake orders! This wave will be huge guys.. Let's ride it together!

Just 40 BTC to reach 250k satoshi again!
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:30:06 PM

I dont think selling WAVES is a good decision. I think it has a huge potential and the price will increase like ETH. i was able to buy few ETH at $13 and hoping the same with WAVES. Bought 150 last week at $4.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:36:29 PM

If some people think to sell, it is confirmed that it will rise.

Abricotier

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:13:16 PM

Waves is for me the most long-term crypto-currency out there, and with the most organical growth of all. If you think you could make money from your bitcoins sell it and buy back later, however just keep them, their price will at least double in the five coming years.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Nalien

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:15:34 PM

Waves is for me the most long-term crypto-currency out there, and with the most organical growth of all. If you think you could make money from your bitcoins sell it and buy back later, however just keep them, their price will at least double in the five coming years.
I don't think it will take five years to double. If it did I'd be buying Amazon stocks instead or gamble on other coins.
If Waves is still relevant in five years it should have tripled at least.
We've already seen $6 and we're currently at $4, double would be $8 to $9. Wouldn't be surprised if we see that next year.

Edit: Don't forget that Waves total supply is limited and already fully emitted. This means that if the platform stays relevant and gains traction the price will be rising more than other currencies that can still be mined/created.
headachy

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:40:26 PM

Who's talking about double or triple price...Waves should go to at least 50$ in one year. It's not a shitcoin but most interesting and promising alt.
cattani30

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:09:09 PM

Waves could be the next ETH
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:19:45 PM

Holding waves for some weeks I found out that waves is losing compared to other cryptos, what other cryptos are worth investing now, I lost quite a percentage on waves Huh Huh Huh

From my perspective, it would not be a right decission to sell waves for another altcoin. Waves, not like others, has a innovation and development behind it. You can hold it for years if you don't need cash.
DirhamsCoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:42:25 PM

WAVES is a good platform.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: