Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 300 Token - OFFCIAL HODL TOKEN - PREPARE FOR GLORY!  (Read 31593 times)
Andrey106

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:27:24 PM

Dev dumped all his coins and deceived people into holding. How can people hold when the coin doesn't have any use case, no community, no new exchange. Just look at the volume now, just $6...poor 300! A typical pump and dump now
Dev dumped all his coins and deceived people into holding. How can people hold when the coin doesn't have any use case, no community, no new exchange. Just look at the volume now, just $6...poor 300! A typical pump and dump now

don't be too sure developer dumped coins, if you check the transactions, u will find out that the developer still holds most of the coins

do you think there is a chance again to raise the price of the coin to at least 10 bitcoins?

i think it is if people don't dump in low prices...
problem is that people want fast results...

if people keep selling the coin always in ascending prices...then i think it is possible...

I understand it! but how to explain the idiots that you need to wait! I do not understand the point of buying for 500 dollars and selling for 150 ((

One solution is to buy all the low priced tokens from that idiots and then hold..
But it needs some bitcoins which atleast i dont have....
the problem is that the admin does not respond to any of my messages! complete ignore! everyone thinks that this is a fraud and sell coins! wanting to get the minimum from the spent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sourabhgupta

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:52:33 AM

don't be too sure developer dumped coins, if you check the transactions, u will find out that the developer still holds most of the coins

do you think there is a chance again to raise the price of the coin to at least 10 bitcoins?

i think it is if people don't dump in low prices...
problem is that people want fast results...

if people keep selling the coin always in ascending prices...then i think it is possible...

I understand it! but how to explain the idiots that you need to wait! I do not understand the point of buying for 500 dollars and selling for 150 ((

One solution is to buy all the low priced tokens from that idiots and then hold..
But it needs some bitcoins which atleast i dont have....
the problem is that the admin does not respond to any of my messages! complete ignore! everyone thinks that this is a fraud and sell coins! wanting to get the minimum from the spent

Same here.. Sad
izumaki

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:46:48 PM

admin should come and say something, its not fair to leave community without information
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:41:46 PM

admin should come and say something, its not fair to leave community without information

Agreed, something from dev will make we can trust him and his project. We'll always wait for news from dev to continue trading this coin, without that we cant believe and may be many people will leaving this one. So for dev please say something here and give us surprise!

cinfox

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:56:49 PM

what is the sense behind this coin?
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:09:22 PM

Agreed, something from dev will make we can trust him and his project. We'll always wait for news from dev to continue trading this coin, without that we cant believe and may be many people will leaving this one. So for dev please say something here and give us surprise!

maybe the surprice will not come because dev not too active anymore Last Active:   September 02, 2017, 11:18:51 PM
hope dev not abandoned his project
kaQing

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:53:43 PM

guys we need a telegram group
sourabhgupta

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:36:43 AM

guys we need a telegram group

for what ?
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

Price is up over 19% today ....
Two addresses hold around 90 coins each. This means team hold their stake.
It could be tricky to sell such amount of coins at "not so deep" market.
It seems team do not abandoned (they keep their stake untouched) project but are not active.
The question is why?

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
sourabhgupta

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:51:02 AM

people are dumping in low prices because dev are failed to gain investor's trust
and also he is not online from a long time..
atleast he should disclose his further plannings so that we will hold..
trilla666

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:07:57 PM

where can i buy this token?

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
True Spartan

Activity: 358
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:36:48 PM

@trilla666 you can find this coin currently at Cryptopia.co.nz  As for the coin itself, if the Developer HAS Abandoned the coin, that means nothing! we have this chat at least to communicate and at that rate we can grow. It means little if the Dev ditched his project. He may be disappointed and thus has left us alone, to fend for ourselves. Despite the fact that I suppose the Dev is the only one who could bring this coin to other exchanges, this poses a true issue. Despite the fact, Cryptopia grows by the day. This coin has just only begun months ago remember, the entire time it has maintained a level above 100$, well above that even. Stand Strong, the real challenges of choice exist in a time beyond the beginning... Grin
Passive Coin

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 07:02:05 PM

I think this coin is also traded on TEDEX ??
Yeahhh ... Spartans ... go and buy your coin somewhere, you gona win the crypto-battle   Grin

●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
sourabhgupta2391

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:17:30 AM

Yeahhh ... Spartans ... go and buy your coin somewhere, you gona win the crypto-battle   Grin

i don't find any exchange with this name..
can you give the link plz
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:41:47 AM

i don't find any exchange with this name..
can you give the link plz
The guy meant TIDEX. I see this coin is centralised and even the price has significantly dropped in spite of tight supply. These days creating a coin is like a baby poop.

Passive Coin

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:54:09 AM

Yes, sorry for mistake. I mean TIDEX exchange.
But, today, I failed to find 300 Token there.
Must be exchange removed this coin from markets.
Exchanges dislike low volumes and this coin didn't generated much volume.
Perhaps, the other reason was admin(s) are not active and exchange was unable to contact them?

sourabhgupta2391

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:20:40 AM

Yes, sorry for mistake. I mean TIDEX exchange.
But, today, I failed to find 300 Token there.
Must be exchange removed this coin from markets.
Exchanges dislike low volumes and this coin didn't generated much volume.
Perhaps, the other reason was admin(s) are not active and exchange was unable to contact them?

Yeah ..i searched 300 on tidex yesterday and couldn't find it..
Absence of admin compelling to dump the coins..
But i m waiting for them.. Sad
King Xerxes

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:33:43 PM

Hello Generals,

today we have great news, please refer to this topic ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2043872.msg23109997#msg23109997

All is set up, your tokens is available on MyEtherWallet, the Battle Contract will be release soon!

All future details about Battle contract will coming in the next few days, stay tuned!

King Xerxes

▬▬▬▬║🗼🗼🗼🗼 BATTLE TOKEN  AIRDROP 🗼🗼🗼🗼 ║▬▬▬▬
Join in the first Battle Contract
⚔️    ⚔️    ⚔️    ⚔️    ⚔️   
King Xerxes

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:23:24 PM

Battle is coming...

Grin

King Xerxes

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:41:42 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 10:59:14 AM by King Xerxes

Hi Generals,

despite all problems we are happy to announce the official release of the first Battle Contract.

Please refer to this topic for all question about Battle Contract --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297458

Enjoy the fight!
King Xerxes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: