Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good coins to buy?  (Read 2756 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:40:13 PM

Like anything in life look for bargains. In this sector that is not yet in the top 25 or even top 50 coins with excellent development history and a great but realistic road map.

Two of which for my liking (do your own research first)

bitbay
blocknet

The first is more of a proven dev team but the second also has a huge potential if they get a move on.

outside of top 100 still some great deals but more risk

BlockNET ? hahahhaha

That is like saying Mt. GOX would be great if they fixed it up and got it running.

I seen guys trying hard to get Cryptsy 2.0 running too.. offering to donate money.
You people are fucking retarded beyond comprehension.. and scammy as fuck !

Risto's forum game scam topic ?
All the victims wanted to do is keep working with the scammer on the scam game.
EVEN after they got ripped off.

Are you all THAT fucking greedy & stupid and morally bankrupt ?

I swear to god i have more integrity than every single person in crypto combined.
You are all sleazy ass fucking losers.
Eat a bag of ICO cocks profiteer investards.  Grin

FUD first & ask questions later™
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:52:29 PM

anybody here backing Litecoin? steady coin and i think it could eventually blowup... Better version of Bitcoin people are saying
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:04:13 PM

anybody here backing Litecoin? steady coin and i think it could eventually blowup... Better version of Bitcoin people are saying

More like silver to bitcoins gold. It doesn't really do a lot beyond faster confirmation times and that eventually won't be an issue with bitcoin anyway. I don't see it taking over markets from bitcoin which means it will always be second place.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 09:09:18 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 07:36:01 PM by berrygood

Waves is very good coin for low market cap. Mobilego, primalbase and few valuaeble projects made with waves.

HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:10:01 PM

elastic is good coin it will be in bittrex market in few days.
lambofan

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:51:44 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 10:30:30 PM by lambofan

More like silver to bitcoins gold. It doesn't really do a lot beyond faster confirmation times and that eventually won't be an issue with bitcoin anyway. I don't see it taking over markets from bitcoin which means it will always be second place.

Well,I think by now the second place belongs to ETH exclusively and seems very difficult that it leave that position for at least the remainder of the year.

bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:39:19 PM

I suggest you try ethereum. If you want to be a trader be patient in trading. Because patience is the key.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 10:43:31 PM

like most people said here ARK is #1 alt

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
investinator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:04:46 PM

like most people said here ARK is #1 alt

Ark is a great coin with great returns and as I understand has some nice ways to address possible scaling issues that are present in bitcoin and ethereum and that the majority of altcoins would suffer if they became widespread.
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:22:25 PM

I agree on the fact that itll always be silver compared to Bitcoins gold because BTC is so established in the market place already , but being silver compared to gold can still be valuable , at $40 value it has big potential to move up in pricing IMO where BTC is at $2545 per coin its more probable imo that LTC could double to $80 value per coin then bitcoin hitting $5k per coin in the foreseeable future.. or do you disagree?
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 11:33:29 PM

Try to invest on the cheaper ones like Bitbay. They are the cheapest that you could get which has the potential to be one of the best. You'd be one of those who will get huge profit after months.

yes i agree with you if you want to learn trade you can buy coin with the cheap price, buy coin and sell thats coin with the higher price when you buy  so you get some profit,  but if you have more capital you can buy etherum is potential coin for the future. Smiley
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:35:11 PM

Have a look at Quark some updates are coming and its back reentring top 100 with a nice volume
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:00:13 AM

You can do a research over the web there's a lot of stuffs there that might help you, but for me i think you should buy etherium while it's low because maybe soon it's price will start to increase again we may not know. Maybe you should do research and find it yourself which alt coins is worth buying for but beware some amof the coins are dead coins beware what altcoin you should buy. Good luck!
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:08:20 AM

just buy eth, waves and sia,, and hold it
i'am sure all coin above is good for long term investments

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:37:00 AM

just buy eth, waves and sia,, and hold it
i'am sure all coin above is good for long term investments

A friend of mine bought when it went back at $240 and he got 2 by that time. And now the price is up by almost $50 and it gave him $100 in profit for just a few days. But I don't know if he's going to hold and sell. SIA is also a good coin when it looks low in mining, many are mining this coin using nicehash.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pixmartz

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:53:37 AM

I think eth good to invest long term. Stellar good, but
Price can drop because developer giveaway coin airdrop.
New coin giga watt i hope good progress.
Sorry my english bad
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: