Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:03:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IDNI Agoras (AGRS)  (Read 1532 times)
olowshinenine (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:39:30 AM

Hey guys this coin has been around since 2016 with very little trading on it. However yesterday it shot up huge. Can someone link me to the forum post or news that got some much interest in it? I want to see what the catalyst was.

Thank you
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:44:04 AM

Hey guys this coin has been around since 2016 with very little trading on it. However yesterday it shot up huge. Can someone link me to the forum post or news that got some much interest in it? I want to see what the catalyst was.

Thank you

You can Check it from here https://steemit.com/tauchain/@dana-edwards/last-chance-to-get-cheap-agoras-tauchain-before-the-july-1st-price-increase
i saw last 12 hours ago AGRS price only 14K Satoshi but now it got doubled

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

olowshinenine (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:54:01 AM

Thank you sir, this explains it. Now I just wish I was a computer programmer so I could weigh this crypto with another similar crypto and make an educated decision. I think that is the big disadvantage I have right now trading this stuff. I don't understand the fundamentals behind it. It almost seems like trading alt coins are like trading shares of a company verses  FX trading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: