Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Bitcoin price increase to $1 Million one day?  (Read 2442 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:11:19 AM

Some said it will.  What do you think?

(The estimated 2017 GDP in the US is $19.4 trillions.  If the price of a BTC increases to $1M, with 21M in total supply, the market cap would be $21 trillions.  Of course, the $19.4T is in present value and the $21T is in an unknown period of future value.)

It is possible that Bitcoin will reach the 1 million dollar mark but it has a low probability. I believe that it is an exaggeration for the price of Bitcoin, though I want it to reach it, but practically, it will not. There will be more and more people will want to have some drop on Bitcoin. Also, I think that a country's economy will not be able to handle such value for a coin.

Possible since the price got increased for many years past but we never know on when will this be occur since that million of price is pretty huge and if this thing happen I think it could defeat the fiat economy and more adoption will be get by bitcoins, But I wonder if many whales can able to pump that since most provably bitcoins will became expensive and not all of the people can have that easily.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

heretolearn

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:31:16 AM

Not at all possible. It is too much expectation. Once government start regularizing and legalize price would start getting down and stagnate. You wouldn't see much movement there on as more and more countries would start accepting it.
BTC_1

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:03:36 AM

Come on you need to be more realistic. The demand may be high but supply of bitcoin is less, in such a scenario you can't expect the price to $1 Million. Fundamentals are very much important to achieve such a huge price.

linkme

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:16:27 AM

Some said it will.  What do you think?

(The estimated 2017 GDP in the US is $19.4 trillions.  If the price of a BTC increases to $1M, with 21M in total supply, the market cap would be $21 trillions.  Of course, the $19.4T is in present value and the $21T is in an unknown period of future value.)
At least it has chance to reach that price, just looking back when its price was 1$ and did anyone think about Bitcoin if it could reach 100$? That's complicatedd to anser.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: