Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to advertise  (Read 484 times)
BeataTX91 (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:47:26 AM

About to launch a new BTC related product.

Please post your offers here.

We'll be looking at multiple ways of promotion (banners, reviews, you name it).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vm_mpn

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:49:17 AM

You are always welcome to post your project to HashSwap.com - my final offer is 0 (zero) and it's not negotiable  Wink
bitcoinpropaganda

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:19:01 AM

About to launch a new BTC related product.

Please post your offers here.

We'll be looking at multiple ways of promotion (banners, reviews, you name it).

We need to know more details before giving you an offer. How many banners, static/animated, content, etc.
For more info please contact us at bitcoinpropaganda@gmail.com

Sincerely,

The Bitcoin Propaganda Team
http://bitcoinpropaganda.blogspot.com
bitcoinpropaganda@gmail.com
Twitter: @btcpropaganda
Donations: 1C3Ax4aFJqaipRbb5xt9AYwGTWFFUJkLDq

thebearjew

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 06:22:08 AM

Hey I just Posted This On 1st Page But I think youd like this one a lot.

I'd also love to have your site on mine so.

Okay Hey Guys,
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked Cheesy
I'm owner and webmaster of Bitfilliates.com which is the news and update collaberation blog for 2 really popular bitcoin pages you probably already know that just had no marketing/advertising team. That is where I came along...

I was hired by my cool charisma and ability to get the job done but realized that in order for this actually quite catchy domain name bitfilliates.com which was already provided to me I was in need of a side theme to go a long with the web log of these 2 great sites which are....

http://bitfilliates.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/earnfreebitcoins.jpg
https://coincontroller.com/themes/coincontrol/images/logo.png

So my idea was to instill a very indepth, fully researched and bi-weekly reviews on just a few links instead of the average site that has 36 different links all to faucets which half do not work yatta yatta and each different category would be under the parent menu EarnFreeBitcoins - Top 5 *Earning Method Here*

Top 5 Faucets
Top 5 Gambling Sites

So the idea is to save people time, keep the best consistent sites readily there and also I have a beware of scam menu option with just 5 links that are current in those 2 weeks.

OKAY SO LETS GET TO BUSINESS OR RATHER BARGAIN LOLEWL!!
[/color][/size][/size][/glow]

Due to our overwhelming ambition we are running low, well I am running low on BTC. I mean I am just an advertiser and marketer not a programmer. Smiley

As of right now on Bitfilliates.com if you go down towards the footer you will see 4-5 small banner ads.

Everyone but 1 is my own doing so and contains a link to the banners webpages affiliate program.

So right now I decided to screw this CPC blah blah x .00012 for 50 clicks idea and went straight for a mans word and went to 777coin.com

CURRENTLY 1/4 OF THE 364x50 Banners + Link of your choice have been bought.

My offer is simple, it is incredibly cheap and being as bitfilliates.com already recieves over a 1000k hits a day at 3 weeks old with the mother site EarnFreeBitcons.com recieving 20-25k hits a day at 2 months old this is a huge bargain.

Banner at that 364x50 of your personal bitcoin earning site OR your favorite earning site that has an affiliate program that just works the best for you. (Meaning you do not have to own the webpage, as long as the page is reputable and I accept it then its all good and you get a huge deal because why would I lie about how my personal choice to put BTCClicks.com banner there is getting me 6-8 unique link clicks which are also shorterned by CoinURL.com earning me .00000050 every click and possibly getting me a referall.

Just today from my own personal banner BTCClicks at bitfilliates.com footer has got me....

Short URL: https://bitcointalk.org/annoyance.php
Target URL: http://btcclicks.com/?r=83883202

Added: February 6, 2014, 11:32
Clicks total: 5
View referrer stats

So basically heres your options of which you have 2.

• You're Banner 364x50 at the footer of the page with a direct link of your choice for 6 MONTHS - UNTOUCHED AT A ONE TIME FEE OF .025BTC!!! YES I KNOW

You're Banner 364x50 on bthe left side bar just above the bitbomba ad with a direct link of your choice for 6 MONTHS - UNTOUCHED AT A ONE TIME FEE OF .0325BTC!!! YES I KNOW

And lastly I decided to ask my partner if he was willing to give up a ad space on EarnFreeBitcoins.com because believe it or not 86% of my visits were coming from there at the start and probably still are due to the 25k+ visitors a day possibly but as you can tell on the main page there is only 4 links and they are simple text, all of which are our sites and those links work my friends, INCREDIBLY.

He SAID He is OFFERING 2 SLOTS FOR THOSE TEXT LINKS ON EarnFreeBitcoins.com like bitfilliates/coincontroller/bitvegas and the other one for .2BTC per MONTH and must be a reputable site. (I may be able to wiggle him down but trust me, its worth it.)

So with that being said I need to sell these tonight, I'll even do the coding for you all I need is just the banner at the size that is aforementioned above, and the direct link you wish to have on there for 6 months.

@bitfilliates
bitfilliates@gmail.com
Reply Here

And 1st Ad Slot Buyer was 777coin.com Admin who at the same time got me to begin reseraching his site and earned the Site Of The Month Ranking which gives even more traffic! which at the time was a gambling btc I have never heard of but they are over a year old and he was so all over the deal just like a squirrel in nutso season! http://bitfilliates.com/777coin-com-looking-extremely-promising-as-one-of-my-top-5-gambling-sites/

3/4 LEFT!!! HELP ME OUT I HELP THE PUBLIC OUT!!!

If during this period of time you wish to change the BANNER you can do so at a fee of .05 and only up to 3 times.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: