Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex withdrawal issue is still awaiting approval for 7 days  (Read 391 times)
samtt (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:12:01 AM

Anyone having the same issue of having awaiting approval for their poloniex account? I've sent 3 support tickets and they told me it will be done shortly but it still hasn't been solved yet. help?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:18:55 AM

Yes. Yes. I tried to transact money from Poloniex to my Yobit account, but it has been sitting there for 120 hours now, waiting for confirmation. I placed a good transaction fee. In fact, it was 10% of the amount being transacted. It was much higher than the average fee set by BitcoinFees21. I haven't sent any support tickets yet, as the amount that I was transacting was not quite high (0.01BTC).

I am putting it down to rising mempools and picky miners. I don't know exactly what the cause is, but if someone could enlighten me, it would be great.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:56:03 AM

Anyone having the same issue of having awaiting approval for their poloniex account? I've sent 3 support tickets and they told me it will be done shortly but it still hasn't been solved yet. help?

poloniex is somewhat of a scam right now and i would NOT recommend anyone use their service unless they are ready to be scammed. There are definitely a lot of people having the same issue, i believe there is one guy that is owed like $500 by poloniex called Sygambler that haven't been paid, and he submitted his withdrawal request since May. They've removed their trollbox as well, essentially making the support the only way you're going to hear from them(and you're probably not going to). All you can do is to keep bugging their support and hope for the best.

Yes. Yes. I tried to transact money from Poloniex to my Yobit account, but it has been sitting there for 120 hours now, waiting for confirmation. I placed a good transaction fee. In fact, it was 10% of the amount being transacted. It was much higher than the average fee set by BitcoinFees21. I haven't sent any support tickets yet, as the amount that I was transacting was not quite high (0.01BTC).

I am putting it down to rising mempools and picky miners. I don't know exactly what the cause is, but if someone could enlighten me, it would be great.

Has it even been broadcasted onto the blockchain? Poloniex's main issue is that withdrawals stay as "awaiting approval" and doesn't get sent on the bitcoin blockchain. I haven't heard of poloniex using too low of a fee, though. Use the viabtc transaction accelerator if thats the case. it's free.

cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:01:49 AM

Wait, you actually received a response? that's a first.

I don't think that anyone else has even received any sort of official response from poloniex. At least you're promised something.

Please, as soon as you get the withdrawal do not deposit any funds on to poloniex. Recently they have been ignoring every single application for level 2 verification, so basically nobody can get a big amount out of poloniex unless they were already verified beforehand. The only way you're going to reach them is support tickets as atriz said, if anything goes wrong you can't call them, visit them physically etc. Better use bittrex for now, i've been using them for like 6 months now and have had 0 issues with them thus far.

jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:54:28 AM

Yeah, i'd estimate that there is at least 100 people waiting for their account to be upgraded to tier 2.

No surprises there, they tell everyone that everything is going to be done shortly. They removed their trollbox like 4 weeks ago, and promised to have the moderators be support staff. But still, there is absolutely no response for the majority of people contacting support.

To meet the increasing demands on support staff, the Trollbox has been disabled indefinitely and moderators have been reallocated to assist in support.

Can you not withdraw at the moment? If yes, just get as much out as possible, and just leave. Don't come back.
samtt (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:42:27 AM

Wait, you actually received a response? that's a first.

I don't think that anyone else has even received any sort of official response from poloniex. At least you're promised something.

Please, as soon as you get the withdrawal do not deposit any funds on to poloniex. Recently they have been ignoring every single application for level 2 verification, so basically nobody can get a big amount out of poloniex unless they were already verified beforehand. The only way you're going to reach them is support tickets as atriz said, if anything goes wrong you can't call them, visit them physically etc. Better use bittrex for now, i've been using them for like 6 months now and have had 0 issues with them thus far.

I got a response only at the 2nd time after threatening them with the word "lawsuit", for the first support ticket, no response, but up until now my withdrawal is still on awaiting approval.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: