Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Partners in ICO  (Read 693 times)
HEROinME (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:03:33 AM

Hi there,

My company is planning an ICO which is unlike what's been offered till date. (at least from my research over the past couple of months).  The team behind the idea has deep industry knowledge and experience (>30years) and would like to offer the solution via ICO.

While we are strong technically strong in the industry knowledge, we would prefer to work with experts for our ICO in terms of the following:
-Digital Marketing Manager
-Bounty Manager
-Technical Manager

We are seeking experts in the above to assist in our ICO launch which is scheduled in Mid-Aug, Early Sept. More details will be provided to shortlisted candidates.

thank you!

HEROinMe
Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:22:47 AM

How much would you like to raise? and How much are you willing to come up with the spoils?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:25:08 AM

Here we go, another scam on the way.

Give us a brake, HEROinME, if you can deliver something, deliver it and sell it for tokens, not the opposite!

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
HEROinME (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:27:54 AM

We are setting a minimum raise @US$2mil but realistically we are looking at a target of >US$10mil.

The "partner fees" could be a function of cash or bounty or both depending on contributions of the partner as well as the amount raised.

We are currently talking to a few seed investors to kick off the ICO.

Thanks!
HEROinME (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:34:04 AM

Give us a brake, HEROinME, if you can deliver something, deliver it and sell it for tokens, not the opposite!

Thanks for your comment, I understand there are ICO scams out there. maybe you could critic when you see the actual ICO and thereafter give your expert opinion?

We are seeking for partners to assist in the ICO and not co-conspirators. Smiley
HardFireMiner

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:45:10 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 10:36:10 AM by HardFireMiner

Thanks for your comment, I understand there are ICO scams out there. maybe you could critic when you see the actual ICO and thereafter give your expert opinion?

We are seeking for partners to assist in the ICO and not co-conspirators. Smiley

Why do you need 10 million $? Invest your time and deliver your revolutionary project, people will follow, will invest and you will have your millions earned fairly!

With 10 millions $ I can build an oil mining pump station in the fucking ocean! And you need 10 million $ to build a ... crypto currency! Or not even that!

You are ridiculous.

Later Edit: I was mistaken, a land mining oil rig will cost around 20 million, a deep water mining platform starts from 50 million $.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
HEROinME (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:53:50 AM

Why do you need 10 million $? Invest your time and deliver your revolutionary project, people will follow, will invest and you will have your millions earned fairly!

With 10 millions $ I can build an oil mining pump station in the fucking ocean! And you need 10 million $ to build a ... crypto currency! Or not even that!

You are ridiculous.

Again, thank you very much for your insights and opinion. We will reserve our comments on what we think about your comments.

By the way, http://www.industrytap.com/worlds-largest-offshore-oil-platform-engineering-masterpiece/20699

Have a great day ahead.
HardFireMiner

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:34:46 AM

You are ridiculous.

Again, thank you very much for your insights and opinion. We will reserve our comments on what we think about your comments.

By the way, http://www.industrytap.com/worlds-largest-offshore-oil-platform-engineering-masterpiece/20699

Have a great day ahead.

http://gcaptain.com/ocean-rig-pays-just-65-million-for-ultra-deepwater-drillship-at-auction/ 65 million for a drillship
http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/061115/how-do-average-costs-compare-different-types-oil-drilling-rigs.asp

A land mining oil rig starts at 20 million $, cheapest oil platform around 50 million $ and you ask 10 million for what?

StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:11:28 PM

Easy money

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:00:51 PM

We are setting a minimum raise @US$2mil but realistically we are looking at a target of >US$10mil.

The "partner fees" could be a function of cash or bounty or both depending on contributions of the partner as well as the amount raised.

We are currently talking to a few seed investors to kick off the ICO.

Thanks!
If your project takes us new features,  is good enough itself, then a target of 10 million is easy to reach.
The key is how your project like.

gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:31:34 PM

You are targeting $10M and looking for partners in here? Thank you another one  Grin
HEROinME (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:10:47 PM

You are targeting $10M and looking for partners in here? Thank you another one  Grin

Hi all, I realized my initial post wasn't that clear and my apologies.

We are not developing new Blockchain technology and the fund raised will go into real-world asset which token holders have direct participation on the value and growth of these asset.

The team behind the ICO has very strong industry knowledge (not Blockchain) and with combined more than 30 years of experience. What we are looking for are experts listed above to enable a successful and productive ICO.

P.S: when I said partners, I meant experts which can contribute to a successful ICO and not to run our business.

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify
KingsDS

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

SPARC - A Distributed Supercomputer

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 06:36:19 PM

You should familiarize yourself with the Howey test.

Securities are highly regulated and open to litigation. As such many exchanges will not list tokens that represent equity in a company.

Coins for the most part are products not shares and this is a very important distinction. You should be sure your coin has a purpose as a product if you want to to retain long-term value.

SPARC - JSON/Web Assembly based distributed compute platform
YodaYoda

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:38:58 PM

Securities are highly regulated and open to litigation. As such many exchanges will not list tokens that represent equity in a company.

Coins for the most part are products not shares and this is a very important distinction. You should be sure your coin has a purpose as a product if you want to to retain long-term value.

Awesome point, KingDS. People creating ICO's should realize the difference between an ICO and decentralized application, governance and that of a security.  There are people that want to use ICO's to raise funds now for 'normal' business ventures, such as properties, exploration and so forth. I believe an ICO is not the right vehicle for said activities but they would rather find themselves quickly in legal problems with entites such as the SEC and other governmental bodies.

YodaYoda

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:45:46 PM

Sorry for the thread hogging: I just wonder, how many of these ICO's would be deemed a security via the Howey test. It does seem like most want to derive value for the users via the work input, either through fees, the growth of the userbase using the token and other metrics. It does seem like pretty much any and all ICO meet the howey test for a security. I believe that is why many ICO's state that they don't take funds from US investors.
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:50:42 PM

Are you going to create a new blockchain or just a token on an existing platform?
HEROinME (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:25:40 AM

Awesome point, KingDS. People creating ICO's should realize the difference between an ICO and decentralized application, governance and that of a security.  There are people that want to use ICO's to raise funds now for 'normal' business ventures, such as properties, exploration and so forth. I believe an ICO is not the right vehicle for said activities but they would rather find themselves quickly in legal problems with entites such as the SEC and other governmental bodies.

thanks KingDS,

We realized the implication of token being recognized as a security would bring about regulatory oversights and requirements.

The token we are envisioning partake in the performance of the business by means of buy-back program and on top of buyback program, there will be an application for the token as a product. Essentially, we are providing a bridge between digital asset and real-world asset.
HEROinME (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:36:18 AM

Are you going to create a new blockchain or just a token on an existing platform?

We are not creating a new blockchain, it will be issued on an existing platform.
HEROinME (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:44:46 AM

Thank you very much for those who has PM-ed me. Looking forward to engaging all of you separately and sharing with you our whitepaper and business plan.

I know it's rather unorthodox way to crowd-source for partners, but so far so good and the feedback/comments are all very helpful.

Keep it coming and thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: