Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Fund Investing in blocking assets!  (Read 466 times)
Docent85 (OP)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 06:37:48 PM

Authoritative speaker Konstantin Lomashuk, CEO of the Satoshi Fund, talks about investing in blocking assets at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Russia 2017. Moscow, April 19.
REQUIRED TO VIEW  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV5gimrEOk0
Registration in the fund https://goo.gl/RT8ffW

This is the first fund on block-based assets, based on the block, with confirmed successful indicators.

Satoshi • Pie - the first fund on block-assets, based on the block, with confirmed successful indicators.

This investment in block-assets - crypto-currencies and digital assets on the block, which historically showed the fastest growth rates compared to traditional assets.

What are the advantages?
- managed by Satoshi • Fund - good experience in technical and financial analysis, marketing review, legal expertise and trade since 2011 in the blockbuster industry.

- there is a one-tier partner 2%

- internal exchange

EOS - the first operating system on the block.

For the fund, a conservative long-term investment strategy is chosen, which means that the most reliable asset blocks with the potential to grow 5x or more in the perspective of two years and 100x within 10 years will fall into the portfolio. No trading, only strategic investment and participation in the development of portfolio projects.

To manage ownership of the stake in the fund, a blocking asset was issued in the Bitshares network called SPIES (Satoshi Pies), so owners can trade their tokens on a decentralized exchange.

All the activities of the fund are open and fully audited with the help of a detachment.
All transactions and metrics are publicly available at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CMoQEXTPKjay9SgiNyvjsAkQAGD2wNYfN7pYfI2FEro/edit#gid=490366967

vincentekb

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:41:17 AM

Anybody can say something about?
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:02:04 PM

Do not believe it,
Trust me
Docent85 (OP)

Activity: 832

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 12:41:06 PM

Do not believe it,
Trust me
Trust youuuu))))) Grin
Do you a big expert in this project?

daniweb

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:27:42 PM

satoshi.fund is a good fund to monitor and see their assets. I always check it when I make a new investment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: