Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO  (Read 8473 times)
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:33:04 PM

dimcoin is a good investment. i also invested in them during ico. you should join the telegram dim group. the team gives good support and works hard. very exciting what will happens when dim hits exchanges.
I did join DIMCOIN telegram group chat, its so exciting since the team keep us updated about the latest news updates. The team is working very hard and all the best. I am patiently waiting for DIMCOIN to hit the exchanges and the DIM Ecosystem to be fully operational.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

I personally believe that dimcoin will be one of the survivors. I have also invested some during their ICO. Let's see how it evolves.
I will have to agree with you, Dimcoin will be one the survivors, let's patiently wait for the day Dimcoin gets listed on major exchanges. Its very interesting to be part of the DIM Ecosystem.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:00:37 PM

It might not take off as quick as you think,  I personally an waiting for the first five to go live as oppose to the exchange listing. Why? Because once the fees start coming in the go to the token holders so those tokens will become more valuable again   Grin

Intertwined project,  one of my favourites

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:12:44 PM

I have been seeing them campaign on this forum and on twitter and I think there is a very unique project. But honestly, this idea craps for me.
I can consider fuzzy project as a good project to invest.
Any reason the project is not good for you, please share with us, maybe you tell us something that we all did not notice.
I hope to invest in it soon but wait 2 more days for BIP91. It scatters but still does not want to risk. All is best for your investment.
I will have to agree with you when you say that the project is unique, adding to the fact that it is built on NEM Blockchain. Why is the idea craps for you?

In my opinion, DIMCOIN is very unique in the sense that it has two versions: DIMCOIN and DIM Currencies. With DIMCOIN being the speculative currency that can be traded against other currencies, DIM Currencies are equivalent to the value of fiat currency that is exchanged from and will be utilised as medium of exchange within the DIM Ecosystem.

There are DIM Tokens which represent some form of ownership within the DIM Ecosystem, token holders with +50 DIM Tokens will 30% net fee transfers on the DIMCOIN, DIM Currencies and cyptonised assets conducted within the DIM Ecosystem.

This is how I understood the white paper and I find the idea very interesting and unique. Go through the whitepaper on their website to understand how the DIM Ecosystem is going to operate, including HYBSE.

richierich

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:22:38 PM

I have been seeing them campaign on this forum and on twitter and I think there is a very unique project. But honestly, this idea craps for me.
Any reason the project is not good for you, please share with us, maybe you tell us something that we all did not notice.
I hope to invest in it soon but wait 2 more days for BIP91. It scatters but still does not want to risk. All is best for your investment.
I will have to agree with you when you say that the project is unique, adding to the fact that it is built on NEM Blockchain. Why is the idea craps for you?

In my opinion, DIMCOIN is very unique in the sense that it has two versions: DIMCOIN and DIM Currencies. With DIMCOIN being the speculative currency that can be traded against other currencies, DIM Currencies are equivalent to the value of fiat currency that is exchanged from and will be utilised as medium of exchange within the DIM Ecosystem.

There are DIM Tokens which represent some form of ownership within the DIM Ecosystem, token holders with +50 DIM Tokens will 30% net fee transfers on the DIMCOIN, DIM Currencies and cyptonised assets conducted within the DIM Ecosystem.

This is how I understood the white paper and I find the idea very interesting and unique. Go through the whitepaper on their website to understand how the DIM Ecosystem is going to operate, including HYBSE.
FrankNoland thank you. I just had to go through the white paper to understand all about DIMCOIN. The prepositions on "Blockchain Technology", "Dim Cryptocurrencies" and "Depotwallet" are very unique. Wish DIMCOIN hit the exchanges and DIM Ecosystem to get complete operational. All the best.
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:39:32 PM

It might not take off as quick as you think,  I personally an waiting for the first five to go live as oppose to the exchange listing. Why? Because once the fees start coming in the go to the token holders so those tokens will become more valuable again   Grin

Intertwined project,  one of my favourites
I like how you strategies, Dimcoin and Dim tokens are worth hold for long term. I also think that tokens are going to be more valuable in the future, once the DIM Ecosystem is fully operational.

FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:49:28 PM

FrankNoland thank you. I just had to go through the white paper to understand all about DIMCOIN. The prepositions on "Blockchain Technology", "Dim Cryptocurrencies" and "Depotwallet" are very unique. Wish DIMCOIN hit the exchanges and DIM Ecosystem to get complete operational. All the best.
I am glad I could help, its good to realise that you have an idea of how the DIM Ecosystem, Depotwallet, Dimcoin, DIM Currencies, DIM Tokens are going operate within the ecosystem.

I still think the idea behind Dimcoin is still one of the best, all the best to the team Cool

ajmp938311226

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO and I think I have made the best investment move.

Me too! Good luck!
dasdingo

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:14:40 PM

I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO and I think I have made the best investment move.

Dimcoin is the most promising project so far.
This is a real quality project and the next big thing Smiley
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:31:27 PM

hopefully you can be lucky there, but there are many more good ICO that can be followed and the prospect is good so the more variation would be better for ico

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Hazara

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:38:06 PM

Is it going to come to exchanges or is this an scam?
TheNostradamus

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:50:38 PM

They said that december will be the month where it will be listed, so we have to be patient. I think the team so far did a good job with their ico and execution of their roadmap.
Which has given me confidence they will make an succes of the project. Unlike Minex which is a project with amateurs and amateurs alone.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:28:37 AM

Dimcoin on HitBtc  0.025 cent or 0.00005eth
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

Do you still think this was a best investment?
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

Dimcoin is the most promising project so far.
This is a real quality project and the next big thing Smiley
Indeed it is, it has massive potential and I have the believe that it will make it the future adding to the fact that it's relatively new.

hopefully you can be lucky there, but there are many more good ICO that can be followed and the prospect is good so the more variation would be better for ico
I am feeling lucky already, I invested because I understood that DIM is a long-term project and I am willing to hold for as long as it's possible. I have made too many stupid investment moves and I won't be making the same mistakes again with this project.

It's already on an exchange with more to be announced later and I don't get the feeling that it's a scam since the team is doing the best they can to make it a success, recently, they published their github repository which makes the project even more transparent. Their customer care is great with a good response rate on social media platforms and emails

Do you still think this was a best investment?
Indeed. I don't think that there is anything that will change my mind anytime soon, in fact, this was the best investment move I made last year. I am will hold until the DIM Ecosystem is fully functional.

magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

Dim is ok. But i cant understand some decisions like choosinh hitbtc. Looking forward for next exchange. They also made first payment to tokenholders
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

Dim is ok. But i cant understand some decisions like choosinh hitbtc. Looking forward for next exchange. They also made first payment to tokenholders
HitBTC is not as bad as every investor think, or am I the only investor finding it cool? Probably is because I haven't encountered any difficulties using their platform. However, I just assume that more exchanges will be announced soon. I have read an article on Medium and they mentioned that they have contacted approx. 40 exchanges already but mostly they have a problem integrating the wallet, that's what is causing the delay to other exchanges. I just assume that the github repository will also assist the exchanges to accelerate the wallet integration process.

R2Jay86

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

I invested in DIMCOIN i really think its a very good and interesting project, it will probably take sometime before it really takes off. I also don't like th HitBTC exchange it is very slow and their fees are really high, picking some better exchanges in the near future will probably give a nice boost to DIMCOIN.
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

I invested in DIMCOIN i really think its a very good and interesting project, it will probably take sometime before it really takes off. I also don't like th HitBTC exchange it is very slow and their fees are really high, picking some better exchanges in the near future will probably give a nice boost to DIMCOIN.
Yeah that's true. It's more like most of us are not happy with the exchange, however, I just assume that this is just the beginning since the coin is relatively new and it's common sense that they won't get listed on Hitbtc only. We should just give the team some time and not put them under pressure, we should support them and the project and not be against, this is for the sake of our investments. if we want to make massive profits from our initial investments, the first step should be following and supporting the project instead of being against.

pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

a pity. I think the project is dead. The course is at the bottom. team is not good. no great news. Great advertising and no system. I am very disappointed in this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: